badlatitude

Brits Welcome Donnie With A 'Trump Baby'

In America, it would be shot down. My guess is we'll see thousands of small balloons, the fat one doesn't stand a chance. Does anyone know if they will greet Donnie with a mooning?

'Trump Baby' set to soar above London during Donald Trump's UK visit

5a67108e72474f31a179533e921cea80.jpg

A six-meter, novelty-sized Donald Trump will be found floating above London if a group of British protesters successfully have their way. 

An online petition to get a huge Donald Trump blimp to fly over London during the US president's visit to the UK on July 13 has almost 6,000 signatures already. 

Dubbed Project Trump Baby, the founders – activist Leo Murray and his friends – have already raised over 7,000 pounds (9,300 US dollars) by crowdfunding to get the 6m high "orange baby" Trump made by a professional inflatables company.

In addition to the floating giant "Trump Baby" flying above the UK Parliament, the protest group has a further plan to distribute 1,000 mini "Trump Baby" balloons around London also on July 13. 

"So when Trump visits the UK on Friday July 13 this year, we want to make sure he knows that all of Britain is looking down on him and laughing at him,” Murray has also written an editorial in The Guardian, explaining the launch could be a day of "national pride and unity" for Britain. 

https://news.cgtn.com/news/3d3d414e78457a4d78457a6333566d54/share_p.html 

7c469c193d5c4ca39bc7000d0d97e465.jpg

1 minute ago, lonesailor said:

You really are having a mental break down huh? Well at least YOU don't have guns.

How pedestrian, I have microbiology.

4 minutes ago, lonesailor said:

You really are having a mental break down huh? Well at least YOU don't have guns.

You poor little butthurt snowflake, 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

In America, it would be shot down. My guess is we'll see thousands of small balloons, the fat one doesn't stand a chance. Does anyone know if they will greet Donnie with a mooning?

'Trump Baby' set to soar above London during Donald Trump's UK visit

5a67108e72474f31a179533e921cea80.jpg

A six-meter, novelty-sized Donald Trump will be found floating above London if a group of British protesters successfully have their way. 

An online petition to get a huge Donald Trump blimp to fly over London during the US president's visit to the UK on July 13 has almost 6,000 signatures already. 

Dubbed Project Trump Baby, the founders – activist Leo Murray and his friends – have already raised over 7,000 pounds (9,300 US dollars) by crowdfunding to get the 6m high "orange baby" Trump made by a professional inflatables company.

In addition to the floating giant "Trump Baby" flying above the UK Parliament, the protest group has a further plan to distribute 1,000 mini "Trump Baby" balloons around London also on July 13. 

"So when Trump visits the UK on Friday July 13 this year, we want to make sure he knows that all of Britain is looking down on him and laughing at him,” Murray has also written an editorial in The Guardian, explaining the launch could be a day of "national pride and unity" for Britain. 

https://news.cgtn.com/news/3d3d414e78457a4d78457a6333566d54/share_p.html 

7c469c193d5c4ca39bc7000d0d97e465.jpg

I need to get a couple of these, they’ll be collectors items......if he shows. 

9 minutes ago, lonesailor said:

You hate trump so much you named your dick after him just so you could beat him? Sounds like the BL way.

No, I could never get my hand across the neck to choke him.

What would it take to get one of these into the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

A sail for your Havana trip?

That would be a big hit.  I was down there last month for the Billfish tournament.  They are very cautious about saying what they are really thinking about King Orange.  My buddy and his wife both think that he is a payaso.  

10 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That would be a big hit.  I was down there last month for the Billfish tournament.  They are very cautious about saying what they are really thinking about King Orange.  My buddy and his wife both think that he is a payaso.  

LOL, copyright that for the name of a new sail.

4 hours ago, mad said:

I need to get a couple of these, they’ll be collectors items......if he shows. 

I missed the official announcement of trumps visit.

Care to keep us up to date on the welcome party arrangements ?..well you and Dilly.

There will be Baby Balloons...and Moons and madness toons..wheeee!!

Cant wait :D

I still think that lining the motorcade route with miles of pasty white British asses mooning him would be the best way to greet him.

9 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I still think that lining the motorcade route with miles of pasty white British asses mooning him would be the best way to greet him.

I think the master of ceremonies (Sadiq Khan) has the event well in hand.

Twill be most jolly and entertaining

12 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

I think the master of ceremonies (Sadiq Khan) has the event well in hand.

Twill be most jolly and entertaining

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-uk-visit-melania-queen-theresa-may-nato-windsor-castle-scotland-a8409266.html

Will there be protests?

It seems likely. 

An online petition opposing Mr Trump’s visit was signed by 1.86 million people and activist Leo Murray has raised sufficient funds to pay for “Project Trump Baby,” a six metre-high inflatable version of the president with unusually small hands and feet and sporting a nappy, which he intends to fly over the capital to embarrass the president.

Avoiding London to escape such indignities might well prove a priority for the president and his security detail. 

The Queen has a sense of humor and I think it would be hilarious if she awarded Donnie an OBE while he visits. Donnie would be in seventh heaven, delighted beyond all dreams, but he can't come home with a title and he can't be president. It would create a living nightmare for the egotistical one and would occupy all his time trying to figure out a way to keep it.

• Like 3

Drivers On London Underground Are To Strike On The Day Of Donald Trump’s Visit Next Month

Drivers on London Underground are to strike on the day of Donald Trump’s visit next month

They will be on strike from 9pm on Wednesday, July 11 until 1am on Saturday, July 14.

President Trump is due in the capital on July 13 to meet Theresa May before travelling to Windsor Castle for a reception with the Queen.

There are huge protests expected in central London to greet the controversial leader’s arrival, but they will struggle to get around with the planned industrial action.

http://thesunbest.com/drivers-on-london-underground-are-to-strike-on-the-day-of-donald-trumps-visit-next-month/

Hmm..there will prolly be any number of non trump related events on the day..why is this relevant..the world still turns and unions still strike despite the orange one's presence..I'm sure someone somewhere in london will decide not to have a sausage bap for lunch on that day too.

Hard as it may seem, the world goes on.

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Hmm..there will prolly be any number of non trump related events on the day..why is this relevant..the world still turns and unions still strike despite the orange one's presence..I'm sure someone somewhere in london will decide not to have a sausage bap for lunch on that day too.

Hard as it may seem, the world goes on.

Getting into London for the protest fun and games is going to be a little tricky.

9 minutes ago, mad said:

Getting into London for the protest fun and games is going to be a little tricky.

yeah, but one can hardly expect a union to re schedule a planned campaign just because some celebratty is in town.

Working conditions on the Piccadilly Line is serious stuff :)

4 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

yeah, but one can hardly expect a union to re schedule a planned campaign just because some celebratty is in town.

Working conditions on the Piccadilly Line is serious stuff :)

So's taking the piss and ridiculing Trump. :P

On 6/26/2018 at 4:50 AM, mad said:

If I found out about a public mooning event and was sure it would happen, I would fly to London and have this painted on my ass.

Nailing Malarkey Too

You can guess where the 0 would be centered.

1 hour ago, mad said:

pacifier2.thumb.jpg.fcc6e2edb6d10ff81fbfe76023e6b475.jpgMaybe a stand selling these at the protest marches? :P

Looks like a double-ended butt-plug...NTTAWWT. Perhaps Hapless and Gay28 can share it?

spray paint a shit stain on the diaper for emphasis.

I still can't believe that offensive cunt is 'president'.

It's on :D

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-angry-baby-blimp-gets-green-light-to-fly-over-london-during-presidents-visit-11426665

London mayor Sadiq Khan's Greater London Authority has approved a request for the flight after thousands signed a petition and a crowdfunding campaign raised more than £16,000 to get the six-metre inflatable off the ground.

Strict rules are in place for the flight from Parliament Square Gardens, with the balloon being tethered to the ground and restricted from floating higher than 30m (98ft).

Pic: Trump Baby UK
Image:‘Trump Baby’ will fly over London for two hours. Pic: Trump Baby UK

It will fly between 9.30am and 11.30am on Friday 13 July - coinciding with the president's visit to the UK and a "Stop Trump" march in central London.

A spokesperson for the Mayor of London said: "The Mayor supports the right to peaceful protest and understands that this can take many different forms.

"His city operations team have met with the organisers and have given them permission to use Parliament Square Garden as a grounding point for the blimp."

Pic: Trump Baby UK
Image:The 6m blimp depicts Mr Trump as a nappy-clad orange baby. Pic: Trump Baby UK

Campaigners say the Met Police are in charge of local airspace on the day, have seen their plans and are currently happy for the flight to go ahead - but maintain a right of veto on the day.

The group behind the stunt - who call themselves anti-fascist "art activists" - are now liaising with the Met and the Civil Aviation Authority to ensure airspace over London is managed safely on the day.

Activist Leo Murray told Sky News: "We didn’t get off to the best start with the Mayor’s office over this, who originally told us that they didn’t recognise Trump Baby as legitimate protest.

"But following a huge groundswell of public support for our plan, it looks like City Hall has rediscovered its sense of humour. Trump Baby will fly!”

On 6/24/2018 at 9:03 AM, badlatitude said:

The Queen has a sense of humor and I think it would be hilarious if she awarded Donnie an OBE while he visits. Donnie would be in seventh heaven, delighted beyond all dreams, but he can't come home with a title and he can't be president. It would create a living nightmare for the egotistical one and would occupy all his time trying to figure out a way to keep it.

Assuming he couldn’t resist resigning, renouncing his citizenship, and moving to London to be knighted, that would be Britain taking one for the team.

And then Trump could move to Moscow.  Putin would love that...

4 hours ago, Amati said:

Assuming he couldn’t resist resigning, renouncing his citizenship, and moving to London to be knighted, that would be Britain taking one for the team.

And then Trump could move to Moscow.  Putin would love that...

Not as much as I would.

31 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Not as much as I would.

:lol:

How long before Trump would be out on Moscow street, cap in hand?

Donald Trump will almost entirely avoid London during his four-day visit to the UK next week, Downing Street has said, unveiling an itinerary that is likely to prompt accusations he is trying to avoid planned protests against him.

While the US president is conducting his meetings, the first lady, Melania Trump, will have an agenda of her own, in the company of her opposite number, Philip May.

Trump, who is to meet Theresa May and the Queen among others before spending two days in Scotland, will only spend the night in London on Thursday, the day of his arrival, staying at the US ambassador’s official residence in Regent’s Park, Winfield House.

AdvertisementHide

Before that he will attend a gala dinner at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire, and the following day he will hold talks with the prime minister at her Chequers country retreat in Buckinghamshire. Both are places where protesters can be kept out of sight and earshot.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/06/donald-trump-to-avoid-london-during-uk-visit?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

A grand time will be had by all.

DhiS_8pX0AAokmd.jpg

not quite sure what that above's supposed to mean.

But it will be a fun day for all. The Brits do a good Protest even if their BBQ's suck :D

57 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

But it will be a fun day for all. The Brits do a good Protest even if their BBQ's suck :D

I'm afraid they will have a hard time catching him. He is traveling by helicopter and is staying in the country.

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

I'm afraid they will have a hard time catching him. He is traveling by helicopter and is staying in the country.

Suits me if he stays away from Westminster and the palace..What a disgraceful thing for a POTUS to have to do.

Just now, Shortforbob said:

Suits me if he stays away from Westminster and the palace..What a disgraceful thing for a POTUS to have to do.

He will meet the Queen at Windsor. Unless she suddenly gets ill.

24 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

He will meet the Queen at Windsor. Unless she suddenly gets ill.

Troll Trump with this.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2011/may/24/barack-obama-uk-state-visit-in-pictures

Barack-and-Michelle-Obama-001.jpg?w=300&

Barack Obama's UK state visit: day one - in pictures

•  
  •  
  •  
 This article is over 7 years old

Shares

US president Barack Obama and the first lady, Michelle Obama, arrive in the UK for their state visit

Tue 24 May 2011 22.18 AESTFirst published on Tue 24 May 2011 22.18 AEST

•  

Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama step off Air Force One as they arrive at London's Stansted airport

Photograph: Charles Dharapak/AP

Obama UK visit: Barack Obama and Michelle Obama arrive at London's Stansted Airport
  •  

Armed police guard the entrance to Downing Street

Photograph: Matthew Lloyd/Getty Images

Obama UK visit: Armed police guard the entrance to Downing Street
  •  

Barack Obama walks away after making a statement on a tornado that hit the US state of Missouri, killing more than 100 people

Photograph: Jewel Samad/AFP/Getty Images

Obama UK visit: Barack Obama leaves after making a statement, London
  •  

Prince Charles walks with Barack Obama as they leave Winfield House, the official residence of the US ambassador, in Regent's Park

Photograph: WPA Pool/Getty Images

Obama UK visit: Prince Charles walks with Barack Obama
  •  
  •  

Michelle Obama and the Duchess of Cornwall speak as they leave Winfield House

Photograph: Getty Images

Obama UK visit: Michelle Obama and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
  •  

Barack and Michelle Obama arrive at Buckingham Palace

Photograph: Reuters

Obama visits UK: Barack and Michelle Obama arrive at Buckingham Palace
  •  

Barack and Michelle Obama are greeted by the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh at Buckingham PalacePhotograph: Getty Images

Obama UK visit: Barack and Michelle Obama are greeted by Queen Elizabeth, uckingham Palace
  •  

Barack and Michelle Obama with the Queen and Prince Philip

Obama UK visit: Barack and Michelle Obama with Queen Elizabeth and Prince
  •  
  •  

Barack and Michelle Obama talk to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at Buckingham Palace

Obama UK visit: Barack and Michelle Obama chat with Prince William and Catherine
  •  

Barack and Michelle Obama view a special exhibition of US memorabilia in the portrait gallery inside Buckingham Palace

Obama visits UK: Barack and Michelle Obama visit an exhibition, Buckingham Palace
  •  

Barack Obama inspects the guard of honour 1st Battalion Scots Guards with the Duke of Edinburgh

Obama visits UK: Barack Obama inspects the guard of honour with Prince Philip
  •  

The Queen, Barack Obama, the Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Charles, Michelle Obama and Prince Philip listen to the US national anthem

Obama visits UK: Barack and Michelle Obama listen to the US National Anthem
  •  
  •  

Barack Obama greets members of the choir at Westminster Abbey

Obama visits UK: Barack Obama greets members of the choir at Westminster Abbey
  •  

Barack and Michelle Obama stand in prayer during a wreath-laying ceremony at Westminster Abbey

Obama visits UK: Barack Obama stands in prayer at Westminster Abbey
  •  

Barack and Michelle Obama wave with David and Samantha Cameron outside No 10

Obama visits UK: Barack and Michelle Obama wave with David and Samantha Cameron
  •  

US President Barack Obama meets with Britain's Labour Party leader Ed Miliband as US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton looks on at Buckingham Palace in central London, Tuesday May 24, 2011.

Obama UK state visit : Obama UK state visit
  •  
  •  

Obama and Cameron play ping-pong at Globe Academy in south London

•  

David Cameron – looking like a man who's not really used to doing an awful lot of hi-fiving – slaps hand with the president

•  

More ping-pong fun in south London

Photograph: Jewel Samad/AFP/Getty Images

•  

The Queen, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and the Duke of Edinburgh at the state banquet at Buckingham Palace

Photograph: Larry Downing/Reuters

•  
  •  

The state banquet at Buckingham Palace

Photograph: Lewis Whyld/PA

•  

Barack Obama, the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh raise a glass

3 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

What sort of idiot would even want to eat BBQ in England FFS?

5 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

What sort of idiot would even want to eat BBQ in England FFS?

The brits?

But I'm talking A BBQ..not BBQ..different thingy.

He won't know what's hit him.

Demo's in mainland europe have been pretty well contained (suppressed)  when it's been a number of world leaders gathering. Trump alone? Game on.

dont worry, he'll be perfectly safe..:D

I still say the best protest would be miles of pasty white British asses mooning his motorcade.

I'd go for Pay Per View of that.

16 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I still say the best protest would be miles of pasty white British asses mooning his motorcade.

I'd go for Pay Per View of that.

Fortunately with the instant protest available via social media and MSM...you'll prolly get your wish where ever he runs to.

Maybe not miles of moons but enough to matter.

Though I've not lived in the UK for many years now..  in tiny villages..even respectable middle aged ladies, are not shy in publicly  showing contempt..bless em.

And most have a renegade vicar or two to rouse em up:D

The welcoming party has begun. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0bc6cm8

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCPanorama/status/1015925536835670016

In the week that President Trump visits the UK, BBC Panorama investigates the seriousness of the sexual misconduct allegations against him. We speak to the women who have come forward and reveal new stories about the President’s alleged behaviour. Monday, 8.30pm, BBC One

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That thing is awesome. I propose a trade. You guys keep the giant windbag, and send the inflatable to us. 

cant do that..after the first show, it's apparently being sent on tour...being rented out to anyone who wants it....russia?

Ever diplomatic

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/11/uk/donald-trump-us-embassy-london-warning-intl/index.html

London (CNN)The US embassy has taken the unusual step of issuing a warning to American citizens in the UK to "keep a low profile" during the visit of President Donald Trump.

There are fears that demonstrations over Trump's three-day visit to the UK, where he will meet with British Prime Minister Theresa May and Queen Elizabeth, could turn violent.
The largest demonstration is expected in central London on Friday where a giant "Trump baby" balloon will fly close to Parliament after being given the go-ahead by Mayor of London Sadiq Khan.

Don't wanna be an American idiot
Don't want a nation under the new media
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind-fuck America

Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across the alien nation
Where everything isn't meant to be okay
Television dreams of tomorrow
We're not the ones who're meant to follow
For that's enough to argue

Well maybe I'm the faggot America
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda
Now everybody do the propaganda
And sing along to the age of paranoia

Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across the alien nation
Where everything isn't meant to be okay
Television dreams of tomorrow
We're not the ones who're meant to follow
For that's enough to argue

Don't wanna…

Mayor Khan said the balloon is an exercise in free speach and it is not his role to police. He gave no answer to the question, if this was an edifice of Mohammed in a diaper?

• Downvote 5

Just watching him land at Blenheim palace...... and he’s playing silly fuckers already by keeping everyone waiting for his grand entrance. (Maybe Melania is giving him social decorum lessons) 

Can the UK crawl any further up Trumps arse......??

what a pile of sycophantic shit!! 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Mr Trump smiles at his wife while they listen to the band

You think he loves her?

I think he sees her like everything else he has - as a possession.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

I think he sees her like everything else he has - as a possession.

Who does she think she is "The lady of Shallot" ?

That dress looks like something out of "a  Connecticut Yankee at the court of king Arthur" :D

Image result for a connecticut yankee in king arthur's court movie

From someones twitter feed

I’m waiting for Macron to turn up dressed as a candlestick.

Dh7ffTYWAAAOKK5.jpg

Dh7ffTiXUAEhUYf.jpg
12:49 PM - 12 Jul 2018

•  

On 7/11/2018 at 7:49 AM, Shortforbob said:

Ever diplomatic

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/11/uk/donald-trump-us-embassy-london-warning-intl/index.html

London (CNN)The US embassy has taken the unusual step of issuing a warning to American citizens in the UK to "keep a low profile" during the visit of President Donald Trump.

There are fears that demonstrations over Trump's three-day visit to the UK, where he will meet with British Prime Minister Theresa May and Queen Elizabeth, could turn violent.
The largest demonstration is expected in central London on Friday where a giant "Trump baby" balloon will fly close to Parliament after being given the go-ahead by Mayor of London Sadiq Khan.

The President is visiting - everybody hide!

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

The President is visiting - everybody hide!

in plain sight is best :D