RKoch

What is it about fat women racists calling the cops?

Seems to be a trend. Also seems to repeatedly blow up in their faces.

from smug racist to jail cell. woman to black teens "there are 3 numbers i can dial, '911'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5889771/Woman-arrested-hitting-black-teen-telling-leave-pool-South-Carolina.html 

Stephanie Sebby-Strempel, 38, was said to have told a 15-year-old boy and his friends that 'they did not belong and they had to leave' a pool in Summerville 

4DAAA67900000578-0-image-a-33_1530055591809.jpg 

4DAAA65300000578-0-image-a-34_1530055614483.jpg 

As the teen and his friends left the area in a respectful manner, the woman began using racial slurs and called them 'punks' 

The women hit the boy in the chest and 'hit him in the face at least twice' as she followed the group toward the exit 

Sebby-Strempel was said to have pushed a detective into a wall and bit another detective's arm when they came to arrest her 

She was charged with third-degree assault and two counts of assaulting a police officer while resisting arrest 

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/watch-raging-white-woman-assaults-black-boy-pool-bites-cop-came-arrest/ 

14 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Likely Trump voter feeling emboldened. Her days and those of her ilk are over.

She and her elk hopefully are the last of the dinosaurs, but they will leave a trail of carnage and a broken country in their wake.

Having grown up around marinas, ran pools throughout my teens and taught sailing for a long time, these busybodies have always been around, but they have just not had minorities on their radar for so long, or just did not know how to harass them without the trump textbook.  Many Many times in my youth I was harassed By that lady for doing any number of "bad things" such as jumping bikes from the finger docks, fishing too close to something or other or driving the dingy too close to her precious yacht with too many "rowdy" friends.  but she usually had a tiny dog and was bee lining it to our local fedaralies or management to break up our fun, usually fended off by  myself, my parents or the local rent a cops or other owners(sailors) that knew our intentions and explained we had every right to be there.  So in this situation, she thinks she owns the local pool.  I would bet that the kids were hanging around the kiddie pool at the local suburban community pool where they lived, they had every right to be at the pool i assume, otherwise cops would already be there.  That area was probably restricted, but they just tried to find a place that was out of the way and not around a ton of people, it was probably empty anyway..  She comes over, gunz blazing and they probably said something stupid.  it should have ended there or with the lifeguard getting involved.  They attempt to leave but she pursued..  Deserved every bit she got IMHO.  Sadly, again, Abused for not being White in wrong place at wrong time.  

8 minutes ago, benwynn said:

What is it about Anarchists who instantly know what politicians complete strangers support?

I think it's a pretty safe assumption she's a Trumplander. White, racist, South Carolina.

5 minutes ago, RKoch said:

I think it's a pretty safe assumption she's a Trumplander. White, racist, South Carolina.

As good an assumption as the darkies being there just to make trouble.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Having grown up around marinas, ran pools throughout my teens and taught sailing for a long time, these busybodies have always been around, but they have just not had minorities on their radar for so long, or just did not know how to harass them without the trump textbook.  Many Many times in my youth I was harassed By that lady for doing any number of "bad things" such as jumping bikes from the finger docks, fishing too close to something or other or driving the dingy too close to her precious yacht with too many "rowdy" friends.  but she usually had a tiny dog and was bee lining it to our local fedaralies or management to break up our fun, usually fended off by  myself, my parents or the local rent a cops or other owners(sailors) that knew our intentions and explained we had every right to be there.  So in this situation, she thinks she owns the local pool.  I would bet that the kids were hanging around the kiddie pool at the local suburban community pool where they lived, they had every right to be at the pool i assume, otherwise cops would already be there.  That area was probably restricted, but they just tried to find a place that was out of the way and not around a ton of people, it was probably empty anyway..  She comes over, gunz blazing and they probably said something stupid.  it should have ended there or with the lifeguard getting involved.  They attempt to leave but she pursued..  Deserved every bit she got IMHO.  Sadly, again, Abused for not being White in wrong place at wrong time.  

Sounds like a likely explanation - kids being rowdy, someone taking offense, kids mouthing off, adult greatly over-reacting to rowdy kids.   Good that she got locked up for touching the kids - bad that it got that far outta hand. 

3 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Sounds like a likely explanation - kids being rowdy, someone taking offense, kids mouthing off, adult greatly over-reacting to rowdy kids.   Good that she got locked up for touching the kids - bad that it got that far outta hand. 

If you look at the vid, from what I saw, a couple of little ones come rushing up as she berates the teens, probably hers, probably heal'd back by the other chicks in her neighborhood book club.  Take some solace in the fact that the little ones will be teens one day, and she will have to bail em out of crack jail eventually...  :)

43 minutes ago, benwynn said:

What is it about Anarchists who instantly know what politicians complete strangers support?

Behaviour patterns

3 hours ago, benwynn said:

He's new here.

20 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

The trend is your friend in discerning racists

A trend of assumptions is whatever you desire it to be. It is made up.

31 minutes ago, benwynn said:

A trend of assumptions is whatever you desire it to be. It is made up.

It's sometimes fun to assume the guise of assumptions made by others.

56 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

The trend is your friend in discerning socks who troll

Agreed

4 hours ago, benwynn said:

You are dead to me Louis Black (kidding).

4 hours ago, benwynn said:

Artificial Intelligence

Going back to my original post..  I really Really hope the teens involved nail her to the wall as much as they can through the courts, Show up in suits at every bail hearing.  I also hope she gets forced to do her community service in the down town, really down town , Charleston community pool in the projects.  Not guarding, but scrubbing the rag boxes and cleaning boys stalls with a toothbrush, then she can sit out in the kiddy pool sun, without shade and watch the empty blue shallow H20 reflecting off the tinfoil lined bottom( done by the kids she tried to kick out) with toothpicks holding up her eyelids while they sip cokes out of her wedding tumblers while sitting on the edge only to go in when her sweat fills up a tumbler that she must drink before even the thought of a sip of H20 reaches her fucking whale sized ass and her retina's bleed.  only then can the teens drip a single drop of h20 on her thy so she can watch it evaporate in the hot sun..  

LR can embellish, I look foreword to it..