23 hours ago, Peanutbutterjars said:

What you don't realise is that most posters on this forum think you are the living example of a loud mouth ugly american seppo fuckface.  
You all can stop nodding your head now.

This, from a misogynistic would-be incel who can only get laid by hanging a porkchop around his neck and offering the fattest, nastiest hookers a hazard bonus and a loaner gas mask.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sail4beer said:

It happened to me once as well. 

Maybe that’s why I went sideways the other day!

PTSD.  You can sue! ;)

23 hours ago, Peanutbutterjars said:

So, my little thread has come to an end as far as I am concerned.

Now, little bitches, go look at your responses in the 'Girl in with Patreon Account sails in hot place' or whatever 'Dylan Drop Me A Dime' named that thread.

Look at your envious postings about those "dickhead guys pimping off their wife or girlfriend" - which you all say you don't watch , but obviously do, with inherent interest as you play with Mrs Palmer and her five daughters, or in Two Legged case furiously pump that dildo into her pus infested twat.

And look at all your misogynistic comments towards the women in that thread.  What a bunch of fuckwits.

Here's the gist you lot are jealous as fuck, and full of hypocritical stench that would make visiting the dunny after BJ Porter shits out three months worth of cheese-burgers that have been brewing in the inside of his fat American arse - actually smell good!

So, without further ado I leave with you fucking jealous losers with a parting gift from that true American Statesman, the man in black

johnnycash.jpg

Holy crap, this is one demented little fuckstick.

What are we supposed to be jealous of, exactly? That we all can't be members of the He-Man Woman-Haters club like Spanky here? 

Or is it just that sailing by himself because no woman will stand his company, he never needs to change his underwear? 

What a wuss; can't take 1/10th of what he dishes.

• Like 2

Can't say I didn't give the guy a chance to back peddle away from his crazy. PBJ took that chance and just doubled down.

Some people are destined to be alone, weeded out of the gene pool for the good of humanity. I personally thank PBJ for his sacrifice and wish him well in his lonely years ahead.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Some people are destined to be alone, weeded out of the gene pool for the good of humanity. I personally thank PBJ for his sacrifice and wish him well in his lonely years ahead. 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 hour ago, Bent Sailor said:

Can't say I didn't give the guy a chance to back peddle away from his crazy. PBJ took that chance and just doubled down.

Let's hope that he's not a sperm donor.

FKT

I'm not certain if it's my personal best but after reading only 4 posts he was on ignore.

A pure shitstain.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I'm not certain if it's my personal best but after reading only 4 posts he was on ignore.

A pure shitstain.

Thats insulting to the hard working bacteria that fuelled some great humans, you wouldn't say that about the Mother Teresa or Einsteins shit stains, they helped to change the world.

Still if you are talking about this guys shit stains then the bacteria are culpable for keeping him alive...  Pity, they should form a union and stop, he's not worth their efforts.

Is it gone?  I went sailing for the weekend and fully expected the carnival to still be in full swing.  Happy to be wrong!

BTW it is crazy hot in NE!!

54 minutes ago, monsoon said:

Is it gone?  I went sailing for the weekend and fully expected the carnival to still be in full swing.  Happy to be wrong!

BTW it is crazy hot in NE!!

summer here started end of April. i still managed to burn my legs this weekend. the water always gets you at spots you least expect.

Well, I know women who think that this guys attitude is hot.  Problem is, most of them have really large self-esteem issues and they get to be royal PITFA's  within a few days or weeks.  But they supposedly LOVE being told what to do and "the man is in charge" and so on and so forth.

So they're out there.  Good luck finding one that knows which way the line goes around the winch.

Will Rogers never met PBJ. If he ever does find a girl with low enough standards to actually have sex with him, I hope she's had a recent tetanus shot, because with his personality that's going to be a rusty load.

My wife, being from New Mexico, had never been on a sailboat until we met in college. She's done 2 Bermuda returns without complaint, and when I proposed doing the 2019 Transatlantic on our new boat, wanted to be in the crew ( our daughter's wedding has squashed that plan, it'll be Marion-Bermuda again). We have a couple of very nice homes, but her favorite place is on the boat. 

An astounding thread, which serves mainly to illustrate the sensibility and decency of virtually everyone here except the OP.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Cruisin Loser said:

An astounding thread, which serves mainly to illustrate the sensibility and decency of virtually everyone here except the OP.

That was my thought about the thread too.  I was delighted to see how isolated the OP is

I'm honestly sorry for anyone who is ever put in the position to choose between a person or a thing - IMHO, there should never be a moment's consideration given to an object over a person, and anyone who cares for you should ever ask you to choose.  

Life circumstances?  that's a different thing.  Case in point - I was in a crappy motorcycle wreck a few summers ago, ended up w/my back broken in 2 spots.  My wife normally does most things, and goes everywhere with me.  Luckily, she wasn't on this trip.  When she picked me up from the hospital, she told me that she wasn't going to ride with me again 'til our kids were out of the house - no emotional ultimatum, no demand that I get rid of my bikes, no power struggle.  She likes me to be happy, and I like HER to be happy, and that's how things should be. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I'm honestly sorry for anyone who is ever put in the position to choose between a person or a thing - IMHO, there should never be a moment's consideration given to an object over a person, and anyone who cares for you should ever ask you to choose.  

Life circumstances?  that's a different thing.  Case in point - I was in a crappy motorcycle wreck a few summers ago, ended up w/my back broken in 2 spots.  My wife normally does most things, and goes everywhere with me.  Luckily, she wasn't on this trip.  When she picked me up from the hospital, she told me that she wasn't going to ride with me again 'til our kids were out of the house - no emotional ultimatum, no demand that I get rid of my bikes, no power struggle.  She likes me to be happy, and I like HER to be happy, and that's how things should be. 

I had that same conversation with my wife when we had our first kid. I sold the bike and bought a boat, which we enjoyed as a family until kid #2. Then we sold the boat and bought a minivan, but that's a different story.  

I bought a boat because my wife absolutely refused to go flying with me. She gets seasick outside of protected bays and waters but she's OK with us owning a boat. I figured it was a fair compromise and stopped flying because I couldn't justify it without her involvement. 

I married the daughter of an officer in the Royal Navy

she came fully trained in all things nautical including towing boats, scraping boats, boat cuisine, small spaces, rough seas  an expectation that husbands will occasionally dissappear for weeks at a time

still going strong

D.

• Like 6

I married someone who thought she did not like sailing at all.  Very slowly she changed her mind. Now we're on boat # 3. Last week she asked me when the Newport Boat Show was and could we go look at cats. Ha!

I asked my wife (while she was out of town) if it was bad form to buy a sailboat while she was out of town, she replied "what kind of boat"...

3 hours ago, dylan winter said:

she came fully trained in all things nautical including towing boats, scraping boats, boat cuisine, small spaces, rough seas  an expectation that husbands will occasionally dissappear for weeks at a time

still going strong

D.

She got a sister? 

(Just kidding, Honey, honest)

5 hours ago, dylan winter said:

still going strong

D.

Yeah - my daughters would be good on the disappearing bit seeing as I used to go to sea for up to 3 months straight. I think the shortest trip I ever did was 4 weeks.

Wife - not so much but as I pointed out, she knew she was marrying someone doing a combined marine ecology/oceanography degree so what did she think I was going to do, get an office job? I did in fact to that while the children were growing up, hated every minute of it and went back to sea at the earliest possible time.

FKT

I keep checking if OP is back but no...  I was rooting for a Dubin kind of thread. It wasn´t your fault guys, you started gradually and gave plenty of opportunity for him to engage, but run out of content too soon. 

we didn´t even have to send in the SEALS (LB, etc)

what a pity

on the bright side he kicked off a pretty civilised conversation about how happy sailors generally have astonishingly tolerant and life enhancing wives. 

Dylan

• Like 5

Mine went aboard once. While the boat was still on the hard and before we had actually bought it. She hasn't felt the need to see the boat since, bless her.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2018 at 12:43 AM, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

My sympathies on the accident, injuries, and all that entails. Agree with you 100% on the concept of choosing a physical object over a person. Especially one's partner/wife. Knowing I can replace a material possession with mere cash, yet nothing could replace the relationship with my wife has served our marriage well these past two decades. Sounds like it does you and your wife well too.

Shame our new incel, domly-dom wannabe didn't stick around though. If there was anything old sailors around here would find more engaging than young women in bikinis begging for Patreon dollars against a backdrop of Caribbean marinas - it' would be hearing how the latest fish that got away from this most eligible bachelor. :lol: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

Shame our new incel, domly-dom wannabe didn't stick around though. If there was anything old sailors around here would find more engaging than young women in bikinis begging for Patreon dollars against a backdrop of Caribbean marinas - it' would be hearing how the latest fish that got away from this most eligible bachelor. :lol: 

Sorry Fans and Tax Dodgers, had to go out and catch a cool change to recover from the interwebz butthurt you all so kindly bestowed upon me.
It was touch and go there for a while, but it is amazing the calming effect of reciprocal F4 beam reach can bestow upon you on a sunny day.

But fuck me if on the row back to the dock if I didn't pass TwoLegged inflicting her brutal commands upon some poor unwitting pencil neck sap
She obviously didn't heed the warnings clearly on display.

And to top off the bizarre nature of my return to dry-land, if I didn't also happen upon BJ Porter bringing back some supplies to the mothership.

Anyway, I am off to watch an hour of Hannity so I can catch up on all the fake news the libtard loving #mepoo media has tried to thrust upon us in my absence.  

I always sleep better after watching a real journo deal to those Moooooslam lovin' sons 'o bitches.

fattyindinghy.jpg

71PS3zd8p6L._SX463_.jpg

598.jpg

Might I politely ask you to spend a moment or two and in a cogent and intelligent way (which I know you can do) tell me what your motivation is.

Where is the satisfaction in your vituperation? What are you trying to achieve?

There are some excellent thinkers and writers on this forum. You understand how to use words... you could be one of the good guys who comes here to entertain and inform his fellow sailors.

Dylan

48 minutes ago, Max Rockatansky said:

Never try to teach a pig to sing. 

It wastes your time and annoys the pig. 

On the internet,  no-one knows you're a pig. 

• Like 2

I think we know he’s a pig. 

Now quiet, here comes the 30 minute orgasm.

BC6AF43A-CB52-471B-864B-A3DBDD19BE86.jpeg

5 hours ago, Peanutbutterjars said:

Sorry Fans and Tax Dodgers, had to go out and catch a cool change to recover from the interwebz butthurt you all so kindly bestowed upon me.
It was touch and go there for a while, but it is amazing the calming effect of reciprocal F4 beam reach can bestow upon you on a sunny day.

But fuck me if on the row back to the dock if I didn't pass TwoLegged inflicting her brutal commands upon some poor unwitting pencil neck sap

And to top off the bizarre nature of my return to dry-land, if I didn't also happen upon BJ Porter bringing back some supplies to the mothership.

Anyway, I am off to watch an hour of Hannity so I can catch up on all the fake news the libtard loving #mepoo media has tried to thrust upon us in my absence.  

I always sleep better after watching a real journo deal to those Moooooslam lovin' sons 'o bitches.

fattyindinghy.jpg

71PS3zd8p6L._SX463_.jpg

598.jpg

Is there a level of ignorant asshole you don't have covered?

Maybe some animal abuse?

8 hours ago, Peanutbutterjars said:

I usually find that as a general rule of thumb, anyone who uses the term "libtard" is likely to be an economically unsuccessful and socially isolated person of low IQ and near-zero self-awareness.

In the case of PBJ, there is plenty of corroborating evidence.

• Like 3

They are classical Dunning - Kruger specimens - they are convinced they are actually the smart ones.

• Like 1

Jesus, people, you don't have to take the bait every single time!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, IStream said:

Jesus, people, you don't have to take the bait every single time!

I was not taking the bait - just asking a few questions of the fisherman

I genuinely fail to understand why some-one with a not inconsiderable ability with the English language chooses to walk down this road.

I guess I was hoping that he might park that persona for a while and try something more worthy of his talents.

Dylan

PS - I also do not understand fishermen, They are otherwise normal blokes  who come on my boat and then happily turn the cockpit into a slaughterhouse for the local fauna.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Peanutbutterjars said:

fattyindinghy.jpg

71PS3zd8p6L._SX463_.jpg

598.jpg

Lame.

3 hours ago, TwoLegged said:

I usually find that as a general rule of thumb, anyone who uses the term "libtard" is likely to be an economically unsuccessful and socially isolated person of low IQ and near-zero self-awareness.

In the case of PBJ, there is plenty of corroborating evidence.

As a conservative, I dislike the use of pejoratives to describe those with whom we disagree. Disagreeing doesn't make you (or I) a bad or stupid person, it simply means we disagree. I have good and valid reasons for my positions, and can respect that liberals have what they consider valid reasons for theirs. We simply disagree. If I were to only be friends with other conservatives my sphere of friends and crew pool would be diminished considerably.

I was able to find a photo of our friend PBJ on the interwebs, troubling:

scaled_fd8964d2efb2d95faa9b80ba32efc8a9.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like he's closely related to Rimas.