Sign in to follow this  
Hobie Dog

Hobie Dog is Back!

Well after about a year hiatus from SA I decided to come back. I got really busy at work and I also got burned out with too many political comments on the Front Page and the main Sailing Anarchy forum is just WAY too much to keep up with! So I am back BUT only going to follow Cruising Anarchy, as you guys have lots of good stuff here, and Dinghy Anarchy as that forum has good stuff as well.

'Terrapin' my Jeanneau 37 is doing well. Rebuilt transmission from 2016 is running great and I put new standing rigging on her last year. Other than that, knock wood, all is good with her. Of course the usual replace a pump here and work on the head there; type of stuff...

Oh I am still trying to fix my stupid auto pilot! I am going to try to sort that out again on our next cruise. I might start a thread again on it to see if I can get some thoughts on it again.

Hobie Dog

Right on, welcome back!

Yeah, the key to survival is to carefully control your forum consumption. Too much or the wrong kind, is toxic. ;)

Kinda like alcohol ;-)

2 hours ago, Ajax said:

Right on, welcome back!

Yeah, the key to survival is to carefully control your forum consumption. Too much or the wrong kind, is toxic. ;)

Thanks! When I get some time I will have to go and try to catch up on your thread. And HB as well, although I see him at the club so I know what he is up too! :D

On 6/29/2018 at 1:19 PM, hobot said:

or crack.

maxresdefault.jpg

[Most] crack on boats is bad.

In other news I have managed to stay off the main SA forum but I did peak at the front page a few times. That rebuilt old boat that is top on there now is a pretty cool story and cool boat!