AClass USA 230

"Sailing is Hell" on 7/5 FP

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, AClass USA 230 said:

Whoa! on the closing comments. I can only conclude Scott must really hate a lot of people in this country.

 

Only the rabid right. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

makes you wonder what the left did to cause such a hard turn to the right, I mean besides calling them all 'intolerables' a week before the election!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her number is a few decades old, but I will reveal it, you ask nicely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's his web site so he can say what he wants and I can go somewhere else if I don't like it. But I do sort of wonder at the rachetiing escalation of vitriol. Could it be he senses his diatribes are having limited to no effect?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AClass USA 230 said:

Whoa! on the closing comments. I can only conclude Scott must really hate a lot of people in this country.

 

indeed i do. any motherfucker who still has a R next to his name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been said by more than one person that celebrating the 4th this year feels like holding a birthday party for somebody that's been kidnapped.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kinardly said:

But I do sort of wonder at the rachetiing escalation of vitriol. 

I don’t seen it that way at all.  The Repugs (as distinct from the rational Republicans), Limbaugh, Trump et al. and KKKers beat the absurd racist drum of Obama’s illegitimacy (and other bullshit) for years and years and years —Trump et al. are just getting it back in their faces, deservedly IMHO.  EPA head Scott Pruitt has just resigned: some progress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and this is about sailing how?  starboard hates port and vice versa ?  idiots......go sailing at least once on your holiday without protesting someone.

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, comcrudesgru8 said:

and this is about sailing how?  starboard hates port and vice versa ?  idiots......go sailing at least once on your holiday without protesting someone.

you do know what the 4th of july actually means in this country, don't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Editor said:

you do know what the 4th of july actually means in this country, don't you?

no..... our buddy daveprobable is a fuckwit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Editor said:

there is no rabid left. only the psychopaths are reich wing. period.

Image result for yoda fear and hate

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Editor said:

you do know what the 4th of july actually means in this country, don't you?

in DAGO = Drink-O-Da-Mayo 

but with Rum B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Editor said:

there is no rabid left. only the psychopaths are reich wing. period.

That is so laughable Scot.

Stick to sailing on your sailing blog.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scot is correct . . . 

The rabid Reich celebrated the Fourth with its usual civility, predicting a leftie attack to start the second civil war . . 

And it's not going well . .  according to Amanda

"My Dear John,

The war isn't going as planned. Our supply trucks are limited. I'm out of wine and sunscreen. The enemy burned all the books and there is no place to recharge my Kindle. The only music is an old CD of Justin Bieber. - All is lost."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's kind of like polarization.  The far left is horizontally polarized, and so can only see the "rabid Reich" trying to turn America back to the era of JP Morgan (and his cronies).  The far right is vertically polarized and can only see the liberal progressive left trying to turn America into a socialist state.  The 80% of us not on either end can't manage to get a word in edge wise or get any useful progress made while the 20% at either pole spend all their time hating each other and blocking any attempts at actually solving the real issues we confront...

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2018 at 11:06 AM, DarkHorse said:

makes you wonder what the left did to cause such a hard turn to the right, I mean besides calling them all 'intolerables' a week before the election!

The comment was DEPLORABLES not intolerables. I think it prescient more than insulting. C'mon Mueller drop the bomb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Crash said:

It's kind of like polarization.  The far left is horizontally polarized, and so can only see the "rabid Reich" trying to turn America back to the era of JP Morgan (and his cronies).  The far right is vertically polarized and can only see the liberal progressive left trying to turn America into a socialist state.  The 80% of us not on either end can't manage to get a word in edge wise or get any useful progress made while the 20% at either pole spend all their time hating each other and blocking any attempts at actually solving the real issues we confront...

Which begs the question, how is 20% of the population managing to drag the other 80% around? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:48 PM, Editor said:

there is no rabid left. only the psychopaths are reich wing. period.

I notte siurre ethere is true, do you remebber the reactione when Hillerey came in secant?                              :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mad said:

Which begs the question, how is 20% of the population managing to drag the other 80% around? 

The 80% do not act like the extremes and do not make good TV.

If the media would actually care about it's job maybe other voices might get heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mad said:

Which begs the question, how is 20% of the population managing to drag the other 80% around? 

 

They are not "dragging us around".  They each have their similar small percentage of Congress Critters, in their corners, who create and nurture total gridlock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, mad said:

Which begs the question, how is 20% of the population managing to drag the other 80% around? 

Ya know Mad, that's a great question, and one I don't really have an answer to, but if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say it comes down to at least three reasons.  One is that the 80% in the middle (for better or worse) are more worried about raising their kids, finding a decent school, getting in Boy Scouts, soccer, etc.  While they may have feelings about the hot button topics of the day (global warming, immigration, jobs, etc), those things take a distant second place to the more immediate concerns of everyday family and job.  This is one reason why voter turnout is low.  Two is that all the people with real passion on issues live in the 20%.  They either have no kids, have kids that have gone off on their own, or are wealthy enough that raising the family isn't solely left to them.  They have time to devote to causes, they are still idealistic, or have the freedom to be idealistic again.  So they are the troops who volunteer to get the vote out, they form groups, from the Tea Party to the Me Too movement.  They have time and energy to give to it.  Third is there is no money in the middle.  All the money  is at the extremes of left and right.  The big donors, the Soros's or the Koch Brothers have causes, and give money to support those causes.  There is no cause in the middle for a compromise, bi-partisan answer to a real problem.  Causes live at the edge.

That's a over simplification of what i think the real issues are, but as I said, it is one I don't actually have a real answer to.  At best I have a semi-sorta educated guess...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this thread needs boobs

 

 

87408a6b-c6a6-46d4-a185-2c7c1517fbb9_pro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VWAP - Those are not bOObs, they are basketballs!  Your pics rival DaWoodys Cougars as mostly unattractive women.

 

Just sayin'....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, billy backstay said:

VWAP - Those are not bOObs, they are basketballs!  Your pics rival DaWoodys Cougars as mostly unattractive women.

 

Just sayin'....

9288c2ee1f8e596b3040242014f7a52e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Crash said:

Ya know Mad, that's a great question, and one I don't really have an answer to, but if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say it comes down to at least three reasons.  One is that the 80% in the middle (for better or worse) are more worried about raising their kids, finding a decent school, getting in Boy Scouts, soccer, etc.  While they may have feelings about the hot button topics of the day (global warming, immigration, jobs, etc), those things take a distant second place to the more immediate concerns of everyday family and job.  This is one reason why voter turnout is low.  Two is that all the people with real passion on issues live in the 20%.  They either have no kids, have kids that have gone off on their own, or are wealthy enough that raising the family isn't solely left to them.  They have time to devote to causes, they are still idealistic, or have the freedom to be idealistic again.  So they are the troops who volunteer to get the vote out, they form groups, from the Tea Party to the Me Too movement.  They have time and energy to give to it.  Third is there is no money in the middle.  All the money  is at the extremes of left and right.  The big donors, the Soros's or the Koch Brothers have causes, and give money to support those causes.  There is no cause in the middle for a compromise, bi-partisan answer to a real problem.  Causes live at the edge.

That's a over simplification of what i think the real issues are, but as I said, it is one I don't actually have a real answer to.  At best I have a semi-sorta educated guess...

The media only give time to those who preform. 80% of us work so 20% can jack off and preform.

 

804_1000.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2018 at 4:49 AM, mad said:

Which begs the question, how is 20% of the population managing to drag the other 80% around? 

You ever live in a condo building and go to an association meeting.  It's filled with people who have little to do and therefore have time to bark the loudest about issues many don't care about because they're busy living their lives.  And because they're the loudest, the board members have to listen to them.

 

Like that, but in a nation of 300+ million.  (for the US anyway.  apologies to other countries for assuming, as we tend to do, that you're referring to the US).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, olshitsky said:

You ever live in a condo building and go to an association meeting.  It's filled with people who have little to do and therefore have time to bark the loudest about issues many don't care about because they're busy living their lives.  And because they're the loudest, the board members have to listen to them.

 

Like that, but in a nation of 300+ million.  (for the US anyway.  apologies to other countries for assuming, as we tend to do, that you're referring to the US).

 

A most excellent analogy!!  So true!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"And while the rest of the world mocks us for the traitorous imbecile in the white house, we blindly and idiotically celebrate as if everything is just peachy.  USA! USA! USA!"

You can practically see the venom dripping from his rabid teeth. So is this a sailing site or a political punditry site? Fucking Christ man...adjust your meds.

Even on the 4th of July, when you should be out in your neighborhood, drinking beer with friends and neighbors while kids run around with sparklers threating to burn down the city and the adults come up with new shit to blowup, you can't just enjoy it and for once be proud to be American. If the person in the White House has that much control over your happiness, I might make the suggestion that you done fucked up your priorities...

Take a breath, turn off the TV, go outside, drink a beer and stare at the sky.

Blood pressure meds must be in short supply right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2018 at 1:01 PM, billy backstay said:

Okay, that one is very cute with a nice package  except for the slight butter-face... 

FiFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

 

Are you saying that's a tranny?

 ...that bulge ain’t from big lips.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OutofOffice said:

 ...that bulge ain’t from big lips.

 

I don't see it from that pic?  Looks like girly bits to me.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

 

I don't see it from that pic?  Looks like girly bits to me.....

They’re sneaky like that...

Add in the Butterface and something off about her hips and I’ll pass.

Hell if I know. She looks like she’d take too much away from my sailing fund anyways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now