Sign in to follow this  
Nailing Malarkey Too

Trudeau gets #MeTooed

Trudeau IS a pussy-grabber unlike Trump who only talked about pussy-grabbin’.  He must step down now - “the seriousness of the allegations is more important than the evidence.”

Honestly, the idea that he would grab pussy is the most surprising part of the story.  Most folks think he’s a dick smoker.

If Trudeau is 'grabbing them by the pussy', shouldn't the Trumplanders be cheering him on?

Not seeing where the US should even care...its Canada's issue to sort out. 

8 minutes ago, J28 said:

Trudeau IS a pussy-grabber unlike Trump who only talked about pussy-grabbin’.  He must step down now - “the seriousness of the allegations is more important than the evidence.”

Honestly, the idea that he would grab pussy is the most surprising part of the story.  Most folks think he’s a dick smoker.

Maybe he was just doing a Crocodile Dundee style equipment check.

15 minutes ago, J28 said:

There you go again with homosexual insinuations.  There is a long history amongst your herd of retarded elk deriding homosexuals while being big time homosexuals themselves.

i used to think your crappy (voted worst boat ever) J28 was causing you to be an asshole. Now I know you own it because you are an asshole.

SAD

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3

he was 28, apologized at the time, recognizes that the woman may have interpreted things differently from him, she doesn't want to take it further .

maybe he grabbed her by the twat, maybe he pinched her bum..yes..it;s inappropriate.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Maybe he was just doing a Crocodile Dundee style equipment check.

Bingo!

39 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

he was 28, apologized at the time, recognizes that the woman may have interpreted things differently from him, she doesn't want to take it further .

maybe he grabbed her by the twat, maybe he pinched her bum..yes..it;s inappropriate.

He's a goddamn hero after all. 

2 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

so. wot.

throw enough shit and hope some sticks as you try anything to deflect from the obscene horror that is the current 'white ' house .

So fuck you 3to1 and your insane lefty clown party bitch.  How ‘bout dat?

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

His was just a kid defense? 

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

There you go again with homosexual insinuations.  There is a long history amongst your herd of retarded elk deriding homosexuals while being big time homosexuals themselves.

i used to think your crappy (voted worst boat ever) J28 was causing you to be an asshole. Now I know you own it because you are an asshole.

SAD

Hey Shitstain, how dare you say I “deride” homosexuals.  I am a college-educated lesbian/bisexual illegal immigrant of (mostly) Hispanic origin currently transitioning to gay cis-male who had my children ripped from my ample bosom at the border.  So show some respect.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, J28 said:

Hey Shitstain, how dare you say I “deride” homosexuals.  I am a college-educated lesbian/bisexual illegal immigrant of (mostly) Hispanic origin currently transitioning to gay cis-male who had my children ripped from my ample bosom at the border.  So show some respect.

I don't care who you are; but that there is some funny shit!!

Well, well, well!  I see MJ (Russian for fuckstick BTW) down-voted me.  I can’t imagine anything I could give less of a fuck about than him.

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

SAD

I thought it was funny.

27 minutes ago, J28 said:

Well, well, well!  I see MJ (Russian for fuckstick BTW) down-voted me.  I can’t imagine anything I could give less of a fuck about than him.

Yeah - when I give less than a fuck about someone I always post about it too.

• Like 1

If he didn't touch her why would he think it might make her feel uncomfortable. 

You can imagine the hypocritical howls from the left if Trump had used that excuse. 

• Downvote 4

4 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Canada woman Blah blah blah

Hey there mr Shill... perhaps you should check in with your employers.

According to your Gropenfuhrer, The  Me Too movement is to be mocked ... The Accusers are just stupid bleeders whose pussies are to be grabbed. 

• Downvote 2

Clearly, few of us would survive a political career in today’s environment. 

5 minutes ago, Sean said:

Dunno... All you gotta do is brag about what you did and either mock anybody who accuses you or change the subject to Clinton. 

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Why none of the venom the left directed at Trump. Justin Time gets the dismissal? 

The left are such hypocrites.

• Downvote 4

15 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Why none of the venom the left directed at Trump. Justin Time gets the dismissal? 

we36tsqz85811.jpg

31 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Why so stupid?

Apparently and according to the reporter/person/victim, who is not filling any sort of compliant, Trudeau apologized the following day.

End of story.

Keep chasing your tail....

And, no I dont support Trudeau junior.

34 minutes ago, Keith said:

Why so stupid?

Apparently and according to the reporter/person/victim, who is not filling any sort of compliant, Trudeau apologized the following day.

End of story.

Stormy left it for ten years before going for the money.

4 hours ago, J28 said:

I guess the 'de' was a mistake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keith said:

Why so stupid?

End of story.

And, no I don't support Trudeau junior.

So as long as you say sorry and they don't file charges it's ok to grope a woman? 

I find it interesting that Trudeau knew exactly the incident raised. To fix something in your memory from that far back makes it a significant event. 

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Keith said:

Why so stupid?

End of story.

Do you believe her story as reported in the editorial from back when it happened? She said groped. Trudeau remembers the incident how does he turn a "Grope" in a difference of view points? 

• Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Do you believe her story as reported in the editorial from back when it happened? She said groped. Trudeau remembers the incident how does he turn a "Grope" in a difference of view points? 

Perhaps you should ask the man you shill for!! 

His renditions of encounters are always mightily different from the accounts of others.

• Downvote 2

48 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

I guess the 'de' was a mistake.

:lol:

Jack is obviously upset over the treatment of canadian women. His lack of compassion for american women in the same circumstances is troubling.

With his multiple inconsistencies, Jack seems a complex individual.

Whereas you, with your leftist tendencies (also known as insanity) are a simpleton!

5 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Jack is obviously upset over the treatment of canadian women. His lack of compassion for american women in the same circumstances is troubling.

You seem confused. Is groping a woman without her permission good or bad or is it subject to partisanship fluidity. 

• Downvote 4

3 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

If he didn't touch her why would he think it might make her feel uncomfortable. 

You can imagine the hypocritical howls from the left if Trump had used that excuse. 

who says he didn't touch? He says he didn't think it was inappropriate at the time, and stands by that. He also says he agrees she may have seen it differently and apologized the next day...music festival?? possibly dancing? possibly stoned?

The point is..she doesn't want to elaborate, a second point is WE don't know the details..It's just possible that this was a relatively minor incident that an angry 20 year old saw fit to make public at the time, and now in her more mature late thirties sees was a storm in a tea cup and doesn't want to have re hashed.

Has anyone bothered to read the original article?

If she says she doesn't want it taken further...(she's already had her name released against her wishes) then it goes no further.

She's a journo FFS, hardly some shy little girl in fear of retribution or social disgrace.

The Women in trumps case want it taken further..different fish.

Show the woman a little respect..if that's possible for those on the right.

11 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

another sock for the duster bag.

4 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You seem confused. Is groping a woman without her permission good or bad or is it subject to partisanship fluidity. 

Groping women(or men) without permission is neither good nor bad..its a contextual thing...unless you think I need to ask permission to smack my husbands arse, or you need permission to goose your missus.

Groping women without their permission and bragging about your easy (misguided) access to womens parts and the notion that when your famous, they let you do it..is..well..it's all been said before, and if you righties dont get it, it prolly explains why more right wing pollies are finding themselves in the shitter and furiously trying to undermine the #METOO movement..:rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

who says he didn't touch? He says he didn't think it was inappropriate at the time, and stands by that. He also says he agrees she may have seen it differently and apologized the next day...music festival?? possibly dancing? possibly stoned?

The point is..she doesn't want to elaborate, a second point is WE don't know the details..It's just possible that this was a relatively minor incident that an angry 20 year old saw fit to make public at the time, and now in her more mature late thirties sees was a storm in a tea cup and doesn't want to have re hashed.

Has anyone bothered to read the original article?

If she says she doesn't want it taken further...(she's already had her name released against her wishes) then it goes no further.

She's a journo FFS, hardly some shy little girl in fear of retribution or social disgrace.

The Women in trumps case want it taken further..different fish.

Show the woman a little respect..if that's possible for those on the right.

Ok groping is excusable if you are high. Got it. 

Why can't you just bring yourself to say he did a bad thing?

• Downvote 4

6 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

He did do something bad.  He's lost my vote, for sure.

Do you think grouping women means people shouldn't be in politics?

Just now, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I did...but in grown up language.."good thing"..."bad thing"..really?

I don't know if he did a bad thing..what he apparently did was deemed inappropriate by the recipient and he apologized (clumsily) the very next day.

how about we just agree that women are good and men are bad?:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Groping anyone when it is unwanted is a bad thing. Being aware of a groping and not supporting the victim is a bad thing.

Trudeau has admitted and apologised to it and the victim seems ok with that. If the victim is fine, then I'm fine.

Standing up and taking responsibility for your offensive actions is a positive character trait. Attacking victims and gaslighting is a negative character trait.

Trudeau is definitely not perfect. But he is head and shoulders above most American politicians when it comes to personal responsibility and good character.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, J28 said:

Whereas you, with your leftist tendencies (also known as insanity) are a simpleton!

Dunning - Kruger strikes again.

17 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Dunning - Kruger strikes again.

just ignore it 

I’ve ignored you and your asswipe buddy Sloppy for years bitch.  But you and your elk have become so unhinged lately it’s just too easy to mock all y’all and too much fun!

How’s the dog BTW?

• Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, J28 said:

I’ve ignored you and your asswipe buddy Sloppy for years bitch.  But you and your elk have become so unhinged lately it’s just too easy to mock all y’all and too much fun!

How’s the dog BTW?

Actually I don't care if you're left or right.

I don't engage with foul mouthed, abusive louts.

3 hours ago, J28 said:

I’ve ignored you and your asswipe buddy Sloppy for years bitch. 

Sure - like now. :lol:

This Malarkey guy is dumber than a bag of hammers, why doe's anybody respond to the dope's threads.

1 minute ago, Bluto said:

This Malarkey guy is dumber than a bag of hammers, why doe's anybody respond to the dope's threads.

I take it he's the historical whipping boy. Every forum needs one.

5 minutes ago, Bluto said:

He's our village idiot. Some people consider it a kind of duty to throw him a bone.

I'm not among them.

5 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Are you saying Gropenfuhrer’s pussy grabbing and kissing is a bad thing?? 

Shouid he resign in  disgrace?? 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

13 hours ago, J28 said:

So fuck you 3to1 and your insane lefty clown party bitch.  How ‘bout dat?

ah ha ha, we got us a live one here.

btw, heads up, it's open season (year 'round) on the morally retarded here. good luck 

1 hour ago, 3to1 said:

ah ha ha, we got us a live one here.

btw, heads up, it's open season (year 'round) on the morally retarded here. good luck 

ignore it

Actually you idiot, I post  about other people who like to talk about their penis or other inaminate objects that they associate with their penis.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Actually you idiot, I post  about other people who like to talk about their penis or other inaminate objects that they associate with their penis.

why?

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

To mock them

hmmm Okay. how very mature,

13 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I think he did a very bad thing.  How about you?  You have been doing all the asking, but never expressed your opinion on it. 

Your tap shoes are in the hallway closet on the right. 

27 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Are u new here?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

18 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Groping anyone when it is unwanted is a bad thing. Being aware of a groping and not supporting the victim is a bad thing.

Trudeau has admitted and apologised to it and the victim seems ok with that. If the victim is fine, then I'm fine.

Standing up and taking responsibility for your offensive actions is a positive character trait. Attacking victims and gaslighting is a negative character trait.

Trudeau is definitely not perfect. But he is head and shoulders above most American politicians when it comes to personal responsibility and good character.

The victim never said she was fine. She said she wanted to left alone. I don't blame her. 

Trudeau was quoted in the editorial saying "I would never have been so forward" had he known she was a reporter.

What the hell. Why? Because a reported can expose him ? 

• Downvote 5

18 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Why? His boy scout image?  If nothing else, this incident ends that facade. 

• Downvote 5

Is Trudeau a "star"?  We have a standard and a precedent.

17 hours ago, J28 said:

How’s the dog BTW?

I figured out your puppet master!  Took a deep dive a few helpful hints and a special algorithm.  You are Patriot. You stopped posting politically a while ago but according to records you joined SA in 04.  A shame you are  such a douchebag because you had some good sailing content.

edit I think patriot is also a sock but my search skills aren’t good enough to find out who

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

31 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Is Trudeau a "star"?  We have a standard and a precedent.

Trump's antics were given endless coverage. His "Consensual" relations with MS Daniels years ago resulted in  over 100 prime time interviews for her and her lawyer. 

My only point is that Trudeau gets a pass. and you are one of those being a hypocrite about it. 

• Downvote 5

4 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Trump's antics were given endless coverage. His "Consensual" relations with MS Daniels years ago resulted in  over 100 prime time interviews for her and her lawyer. 

My only point is that Trudeau gets a pass. and you are one of those being a hypocrite about it. 

Lots of people gave President Trump a "pass".  How does asking if he will be held to the same standard as the President make me a hypocrite? 

Looks like you need a dictionary, Jack.

On 7/8/2018 at 4:53 AM, J28 said:

Is that why you took the time to tell us this?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

And all you got was two divorces and you didn't even get to have sex with a porn star. Well not when she was in the same room as you anyway.

17 hours ago, Bluto said:

He may be dumber than a box of hammers, but at least he knows  “hammers” should have a period after it, “Why” should be capitalized, “does” is not spelled doe’s, and there should be a question mark after “threads”.

Good work Bluto!

4 minutes ago, J28 said:

He may be dumber than a box of hammers, but at least he knows  “hammers” should have a period after it, “Why” should be capitalized, “does” is not spelled doe’s, and there should be a question mark after “threads”.

Good work Bluto!

Hi Patriot!!

• Downvote 2

On 7/8/2018 at 9:32 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

So as long as you say sorry and they don't file charges it's ok to grope a woman? 

I find it interesting that Trudeau knew exactly the incident raised. To fix something in your memory from that far back makes it a significant event. 

Do tell Jack...

28 minutes ago, J28 said:

Good work Bluto!

I'll try to be more careful.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bluto said:

I'll try to be more careful.

just ignore it

I try to help Bluto with his punctuation and you tell him to ignore “it”!  Perhaps you are not aware of my current gender situation. I am in the process of transitioning from lesbian/bisexual to gay cis-male, so referring to me as “it” is very hurtful.  Please be more sensitive in the future.  TIA

15 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

And try to be smarter than the box the hammers came in.

It must suck to be you.

Says the guy who made 4 mistakes in one sentence....

You can’t make this shit up!

16 hours ago, benwynn said:

I think he did a very bad thing.  How about you?  You have been doing all the asking, but never expressed your opinion on it. 

Bumpity, bump.

What say you, Jack?

On 7/8/2018 at 6:41 AM, Shortforbob said:

:lol: This is PA and you talk about maturity?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Is that why you took the time to tell us this?

Trolling on a long line for lefties and....

FISH ON!  

Thanks for playin’ LoserBoy!

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, J28 said:

Trolling on a long line for lefties and....

FISH ON!  

Thanks for playin’ LoserBoy!

I am a lefty? You are new here I see J 2.8. So your hobby is 'trolling online for lefties'? Have you considered using your free time after school more constructively? Masturbating perhaps?

7 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I am a lefty? You are new here I see J 2.8. So your hobby is 'trolling online for lefties'? Have you considered using your free time after school more constructively? Masturbating perhaps?

He’s been here since 2005 though most of his posts have come in the last year.  His puppet master is Patriot who to be fair has some good sailing content  but has a right wing slant and a hard on for Israel. He joined in 2004 

• Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

He’s been here since 2005 though most of his posts have come in the last year.  His puppet master is Patriot who to be fair has some good sailing content  but has a right wing slant and a hard on for Israel. He joined in 2004 

Ah so he is a Sleeper sock. In deep cover since '05. 

Fuck I love this place.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Just ignore it

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Ah so he is a Sleeper sock. In deep cover since '05. 

Fuck I love this place.

The physcopathology is amazing.  Imagine the discipline to set up a sock 14 years ago then go dark only to reawaken it just now.

SAD!

• Downvote 1

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Heads are spinning!

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

The physcopathology is amazing.  Imagine the discipline to set up a sock 14 years ago then go dark only to reawaken it just now.

SAD!

some people seem to do this as a matter of course..the join dates for these socks all seem to be around 2004 2005..was their a major purge or something

16 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

some people seem to do this as a matter of course..the join dates for these socks all seem to be around 2004 2005..was their a major purge or something

I did a search and around that time there was a big change to the forum where people actually had to register.  Before that it was apparently a free for all with no rules.  Registering helped to monetize the site - super smart.  Deep state operaratives scrambled to establish under cover socks.

• Downvote 1

Talk about psychopathology!  Y’all are sounding more and more paranoid. I’m not a sock!  You folks are just manifesting your insanity goin’ on about this!  But keep tryin’ - I find it hugely entertaining!

• Downvote 1

On 7/8/2018 at 6:53 AM, benwynn said:

18 hours ago, benwynn said:

Bumpity, bump.

What say you, Jack?

Well, it seems I've put Malarkey in a bit of a quandary. If he says Trudeau's behavior is appropriate, he is defending him.  If he says it is NOT appropriate, he knows I'll ask about Trump next.  Then he will have to choose to criticize Trump (which is verboten in Trumptard Land), or defend Trump and reveal himself to be a hypocrite. Again.

So he has chosen not to answer, assuming I'll just go away.  But he should know better. Because this is not our first rodeo. I don't go away. 

So which is it, Malarkey? 

Defend Trudeau or the "H" word?  And a tap dance is most assuredly welcome.