Sign in to follow this  
Nailing Malarkey Too

Trudeau gets #MeTooed

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

Well, it seems I've put Malarkey in a bit of a quandary. If he says Trudeau's behavior is appropriate, he is defending him.  If he says it is NOT appropriate, he knows I'll ask about Trump next.  Then he will have to choose to criticize Trump (which is verboten in Trumptard Land), or defend Trump and reveal himself to be a hypocrite. Again.

So he has chosen not to answer, assuming I'll just go away.  But he should know better. Because this is not our first rodeo. I don't go away. 

So which is it, Malarkey? 

Defend Trudeau or the "H" word?  And a tap dance is most assuredly welcome.

It was not appropriate when Kennedy did it, when Clinton did it or Trump did it. Or any President or actor or producer or businessman or anyone. 

However the issue surfaced with Monica Lewinsky. The left and media view at that time was that the "Job" of president was unrelated to his private life. Oral sex is not sex. Accusers are stalkers, bimbos and liars retaliating when scorned by Hillary's faithful husband. 

The right was portrayed as being religious prudes and zealots. 

Now I am not ascribing any particular position to you. That would waste my time reading old posts. 

I will say that your are not even in your outrage or views.  

You would accuse me of being a hypocrite on Trump. No, I have stated many times that I let my opponent set the ground rules. 

It was not an issue for the left, NOW or  the lefty leaning media when Clinton was accuse of sexual assault, exposing himself and even rape. So it can not be made an issue when accusations were made against Trump. 

Go back and read what I posted during the campaign. I said that Clinton, the left and the media inoculated Trump for his peccadilloes. I don't think I ever dismissed or said his behavior was acceptable.  While I dispute some of his accusers I think others were certainly credible and I can comfortably say Trump did bad things. As did Trudeau apparently.  Both Trudeau and Trump will continue in their positions but Canada lost any pretense to a high road.

Maybe we can agree that one upside of Trump has been the #Me Too movement. While it had created other problems on balance the issue of male harassment finally came to a head. 

• Downvote 5

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Hardly. This is SA buttercup. You are still in the Trolling little leagues.

Just ignore it

The Ozzies are fun to toy with, but you can’t them seriously.  Their strain of TDS is one of the most virulent in the world.

• Downvote 1

On 7/8/2018 at 8:03 PM, J28 said:

Says the guy who made 4 mistakes in one sentence....

You can’t make this shit up!

1 hour ago, J28 said:

The Ozzies are fun to toy with, but you can’t them seriously.  Their strain of TDS is one of the most virulent in the world.

tsk tsk

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

It was not appropriate when Kennedy did it, when Clinton did it or Trump did it. Or any President or actor or producer or businessman or anyone. 

However the issue surfaced with Monica Lewinsky. The left and media view at that time was that the "Job" of president was unrelated to his private life. Oral sex is not sex. Accusers are stalkers, bimbos and liars retaliating when scorned by Hillary's faithful husband. 

The right was portrayed as being religious prudes and zealots. 

Now I am not ascribing any particular position to you. That would waste my time reading old posts. 

I will say that your are not even in your outrage or views.  

You would accuse me of being a hypocrite on Trump. No, I have stated many times that I let my opponent set the ground rules. 

It was not an issue for the left, NOW or  the lefty leaning media when Clinton was accuse of sexual assault, exposing himself and even rape. So it can not be made an issue when accusations were made against Trump. 

Go back and read what I posted during the campaign. I said that Clinton, the left and the media inoculated Trump for his peccadilloes. I don't think I ever dismissed or said his behavior was acceptable.  While I dispute some of his accusers I think others were certainly credible and I can comfortably say Trump did bad things. As did Trudeau apparently.  Both Trudeau and Trump will continue in their positions but Canada lost any pretense to a high road.

Maybe we can agree that one upside of Trump has been the #Me Too movement. While it had created other problems on balance the issue of male harassment finally came to a head. 

I suppose we agree on that.  Perhaps as he continues to disregard the Emolument Clause, that will come to a head as well. 

I suppose up until now, I had not realized the advantages of electing a perverted, corrupt, and incompetent President.   Thanks for pointing out the silver lining of this cloud.

And Kudos for stomaching through the token criticism of Trump.  As expected, Clinton had to be mentioned as part of it. But I understand. Rules are rules. 

Speaking of rules, I found this part of your post particularly intriguing:

"You would accuse me of being a hypocrite on Trump. No, I have stated many times that I let my opponent set the ground rules."

Are you saying that when your posts are hypocritical it's okay because someone else did it too?  That seems like a fucked up value system to me.  

3 hours ago, J28 said:

Troll Detection Syndrome? 

7 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

MalarkeyLoveTrump.jpg.fe3849dc8bee6b65457937aa144beb60.jpg

7 hours ago, J28 said:

The Ozzies are fun and you can take them seriously.  Their strain of TDS is one of the most virulent in the world.

J28Liar.jpg.39e71c6133c35fa4c0d6fea3fdac0f10.jpg

7 hours ago, benwynn said:

Speaking of rules, I found this part of your post particularly intriguing:

"You would accuse me of being a hypocrite on Trump. No, I have stated many times that I let my opponent set the ground rules."

Are you saying that when your posts are hypocritical it's okay because someone else did it too?  That seems like a fucked up value system to me.  

When your principles are malleable, you can't be held to a standard.

19 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

And, how would you know that?  

Or, did you forget that “I’m newish” or “I did a search” BS. 

I did a search.

lighten up Francis.

22 hours ago, benwynn said:

No that is not what I said. In clear english, there is typically a division between my own views and the point I am making. 

If I point to an example where the Media exhibits a hypocritical bias against Trump you intentionally conflate that into the false narrative that I must therefore support or dismiss the issue Trump is currently being tagged with. 

Ben you can respond as your sarcastic self to this honest post or you can actual read and try to understand my point of view.  Ever candidate has warts. We all have to look past those warts to vote for them. 

• Downvote 5

15 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

When your principles are malleable, you can't be held to a standard.

Only you know my principles are not malleable. That would make me a Democrat. 

• Downvote 5

11 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Ever candidate has warts.

'Ever'?  Is that your new name for the GOP?

7 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Interesting level in the consistency of principles when one changes IDs so frequently on an anonymous Internet forum. 

I have always used the same ID, and never had any other way of posting on SA, since I joined. 

How about you?

I have used the same ID also, which has some of the lefties on this forum going even more insane.  In fairness to NM, a lot of folks on here have changed IDs frequently.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, J28 said:

I have used the same ID also, which has some of the lefties on this forum going even more insane.  In fairness to NM, a lot of folks on here have changed IDs frequently.

The difference is Nailing Happy Malarkey Too has a history of boasting about his imagined superiority and then slinking away (often for a "cruise") after he gets humiliated, only to return with a new ID.  He is the only poster I am aware of who had their editing privileges removed because of his bullshit moves in editing posts.  That says a lot about the measure of this "man".

Most adults here can roll with the punches and will admit when they are wrong.  This twat's games put him at the front of the line for derision.

6 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Interesting level in the consistency of principles when one changes IDs so frequently on an anonymous Internet forum. 

I have always used the same ID, and never had any other way of posting on SA, since I joined. 

How about you?

You have given me a number of reasons to not believe you. 

• Downvote 5

6 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You have given me a number of reasons to not believe you. 

You have curiously avoided answering a simple question that would do nothing to risk your anonymity.

We don't wonder why.  We know why.

Either you deny having used the various IDs ascribed to you and get called out on a lie.

Or, you admit to being that which we know - you're a coward who can't accept when he is wrong or gets humiliated (like what happened with BJ), so you slink off and show up with a new ID.

You are painted into such a corner.

If you had any semblance of a moral compass or conscience, it would be hard to keep up your charade.  But, you don't have an ounce of dignity or self-respect.

38 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

The difference is Nailing Happy Malarkey Too has a history of boasting about his imagined superiority and then slinking away (often for a "cruise") after he gets humiliated, only to return with a new ID.  He is the only poster I am aware of who had their editing privileges removed because of his bullshit moves in editing posts.  That says a lot about the measure of this "man".

Most adults here can roll with the punches and will admit when they are wrong.  This twat's games put him at the front of the line for derision.

I have never been humiliated by anyone here. I can not be humiliated by someone's lie.  I'm a strong advocate that is educated, informed, thoughtful and highly intelligent.  

People of lesser ability with looney lefty opinions, such as BD, are intimidated by my arguments and lash out with lies that they repeat endlessly. They almost never address my arguments and just attack the messenger. 

In any case, I have pointed out that I do not post for any of you; I post for a few personal reasons. Writing about current issues in the news forces me to inform myself about current events and to shape my own opinion about them. If I get to point out the hypocrisy of the left I consider that a bonus. 

I could accomplish the same thing in a conservative echo chamber but where would be the fun in that. 

• Downvote 5

3 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I have never been humiliated by anyone here. I can not be humiliated by someone's lie.  I'm a strong advocate that is educated, informed, thoughtful and highly intelligent.  

People of lesser ability with looney lefty opinions, such as BD, are intimidated by my arguments and lash out with lies that they repeat endlessly. They almost never address my arguments and just attack the messenger. 

In any case, I have pointed out that I do not post for any of you; I post for a few personal reasons. Writing about current issues in the news forces me to inform myself about current events and to shape my own opinion about them. If I get to point out the hypocrisy of the left I consider that a bonus. 

I could accomplish the same thing in a conservative echo chamber but where would be the fun in that. 

You seem to have conveniently forgotten what happened when you lied about some PMs with BJ.  He posted them and you weren't man enough to admit you were wrong (read: lied).

Go ahead and deny that was you.

12 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You have curiously avoided answering a simple question that would do nothing to risk your anonymity.

We don't wonder why.  We know why.

Either you deny having used the various IDs ascribed to you and get called out on a lie.

Or, you admit to being that which we know - you're a coward who can't accept when he is wrong or gets humiliated (like what happened with BJ), so you slink off and show up with a new ID.

You are painted into such a corner.

If you had any semblance of a moral compass or conscience, it would be hard to keep up your charade.  But, you don't have an ounce of dignity or self-respect.

You have been caught lying multiple times. I have never lied in these forums.  Your focus on the messenger is proof of what I posed above. You can not compete with me intellectually on the issues so you attack me with your lies and distortions.  I have no idea what it feels like to be outmatched intellectually but you certainly do. I'm sure it isn't a pleasant experience. 

• Downvote 5

4 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You have been caught lying multiple times. I have never lied in these forums.  Your focus on the messenger is proof of what I posed above. You can not compete with me intellectually on the issues so you attack me with your lies and distortions.  I have no idea what it feels like to be outmatched intellectually but you certainly do. I'm sure it isn't a pleasant experience. 

Why are you afraid to meet my challenge regarding IDs?

You're a lot like this guy.  No wonder you like him.

Cowardly Liar.

cowardly-trump.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Why are you afraid to meet my challenge regarding IDs?

No, nor is there any reason I need to. You are only reinforcing my argument that you only want  a flame war and not a discussion of politics. 

• Downvote 5

37 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

No, nor is there any reason I need to. You are only reinforcing my argument that you only want  a flame war and not a discussion of politics. 

You're right, you don't have to answer. Everyone knows the answer. It's been the same with you since the Team Dennis Conner days.

2 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Hey Jack, tell us how it feels to be batting for a lying pussy-grabber?

Tell us all how you can ignore the illiterate liar's bad behaviour and accept someone like that as your President?

What sort of person do you have to be to accept that?  Waiting patiently for you answers o wise one.

patiently-waiting.jpg

1 hour ago, another 505 sailor said:

You're right, you don't have to answer. Everyone knows the answer. It's been the same with you since the Team Dennis Conner days.

No, you're right, I don't have to answer to anyone on this forum. 

Sorry you have such a difficult time arguing real issues. Keep up the messenger attacks you'll get your  "Participation Trophy"  shortly. 

• Downvote 6

1 hour ago, random said:

Hey Jack, tell us how it feels to be batting for a lying pussy-grabber?

Tell us all how you can ignore the illiterate liar's bad behaviour and accept someone like that as your President?

What sort of person do you have to be to accept that?  Waiting patiently for you answers o wise one.

patiently-waiting.jpg

You talking about JFK or Billy boy? The two most depraved presidents I can think of and I just know you like both. 

• Downvote 5

53 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You talking about JFK or Billy boy? The two most depraved presidents I can think of and I just know you like both. 

But but but didn't you put me on ignore you lying cunt?

That didn't last long!

On 7/11/2018 at 9:03 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

image.png

But back to normal transmission and taking Jack the lying cunt apart ...

tell us how it feels to be batting for a lying pussy-grabber?

What sort of person do you have to be to accept that?

As much as I’d love to mock a lefty Canadian right now, I’m siding with that guy. 

Let’s be honest folks. Who hasn’t been drunk and a little forward in our past?  I know I’ve been that guy, and apologized the next day. Sometimes we misinterpret signs. It’s not always the actions of an evil person. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Monkey said:

As much as I’d love to mock a lefty Canadian right now, I’m siding with that guy. 

Let’s be honest folks. Who hasn’t been drunk and a little forward in our past?  I know I’ve been that guy, and apologized the next day. Sometimes we misinterpret signs. It’s not always the actions of an evil person. 

Been there, done that.

45 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Those are go to war words in some circles. 

• Downvote 5

42 minutes ago, Sean said:

Been there, done that.

So here we go. Does the same Boys will be boys  excuse apply to Trump? 

• Downvote 5

2 hours ago, random said:

But but but didn't you put me on ignore you lying cunt?

That didn't last long!

On 7/11/2018 at 9:03 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

image.png

Probably his most frequent form of lying. 

I caught him in the same. He lied about doing just that. I do believe he believes his own lies.

Ben is right. The man is certifiably psychotic. 

23 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

To be clear, I never grabbed a woman by the pussy without her consent. 

30 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Probably his most frequent form of lying. 

I caught him in the same. He lied about doing just that. I do believe he believes his own lies.

Ben is right. The man is certifiably psychotic. 

Not this BS Again. I can ignore or not ignore whoever I want when I want. So if I put someone on my list and then choose to read one of their posts that makes me a liar? I've always considered BD to intellectually deficient but now I'm questioning if he even has a brain. 

• Downvote 5

A quick search shows you used to publish a list of those you had on ignore.  Could you do that again?

Thanks in advance.

20 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

A quick search shows you used to publish a list of those you had on ignore.  Could you do that again?

Thanks in advance.

That list was part of his “signature”. He explained what it was. 

He couldn’t help responding to people on his vaunted “Ignore” list (yours truly, included). I called him on his bullshit. 

Like a child, he lashes out when caught. 

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Tell us all how you support a lying Pussy Grabber?

48 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

That list was part of his “signature”. He explained what it was. 

He couldn’t help responding to people on his vaunted “Ignore” list (yours truly, included). I called him on his bullshit. 

Like a child, he lashes out when caught. 

Please don't make him change his signature.  

I was not Politically Correct in something I said, the snowflake took offense, and put it in his sigline. I get some glee every time I see it. 

The only reason Malarkey picks on BD is: BD had the stones to apologize. Weakness buddy. I on the other hand would just say thoughtful things like FOAD.  Is the kid still 2 tired? i was always #1 on the ignore list and on the leading edge of the Malarkian Meltdown where the eLawyers were brought to bear.

Good times.

9 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Jack, there is a thing called Emotional Intelligence.  It takes you further in life than any form of mental acuity.  I don't see a lot of Emotional Intelligence being displayed and a defensive response would only be an instance of this lesser ability to come to terms with the position of others.  The Reformation gave us many things.  A logical approach to the elements of life is one of them.  But it did not change that the elements of one person may be different from another and still valid.  Just as you would not survive life in a Hutterite colony, it still does not invalidate that some people thrive in that environment and that it is as economically efficient as any free-enterprise farm.

On 7/11/2018 at 1:35 PM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

922121655_WarningMalarkey.jpg.05183c54e94adc3f76dfc6ef9afda57e.jpg

7 hours ago, benwynn said:

Please don't make him change his signature.  

I was not Politically Correct in something I said, the snowflake took offense, and put it in his sigline. I get some glee every time I see it

No worries. He can have both. 

All that limits him is how badly he wants to embarrass himself. 

Then again, he doesn’t seem fazed by shame and humiliation. In fact, it seems to energize him. 

Psychotic might be right. 

11 hours ago, Laker said:

Jack, there is a thing called Emotional Intelligence.  It takes you further in life than any form of mental acuity.  I don't see a lot of Emotional Intelligence being displayed and a defensive response would only be an instance of this lesser ability to come to terms with the position of others.  The Reformation gave us many things.  A logical approach to the elements of life is one of them.  But it did not change that the elements of one person may be different from another and still valid.  Just as you would not survive life in a Hutterite colony, it still does not invalidate that some people thrive in that environment and that it is as economically efficient as any free-enterprise farm.

I'm more than happy to just argue politics and issues. I can hold my head erect with pride that I am not the one to cast the first stones. I bind myself to the standards each of you exhibit towards me. While I don't quite understand nor care what your point is I sense it is an actual though and not just an insult hence my response in kind. On that day you take to task those that make snide reference to family and religion I'll take you seriously.

• Downvote 3

13 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I'm more than happy to just argue politics and issues. I can hold my head erect with pride that I am not the one to cast the first stones. I bind myself to the standards each of you exhibit towards me. While I don't quite understand nor care what your point is I sense it is an actual though and not just an insult hence my response in kind. On that day you take to task those that make snide reference to family and religion I'll take you seriously.

YCMTSU

It's his new shtick.  "I'm just replying in kind."   That was Carly's bit, back in the day.  

A good portion of Jack's thread titles are insulting.  I suppose in those cases, he is making the assumption someone will "cast the first stone"... uh... later. 

On 7/12/2018 at 12:54 PM, benwynn said:

It's his new shtick.  "I'm just replying in kind."   That was Carly's bit, back in the day.  

A good portion of Jack's thread titles are insulting.  I suppose in those cases, he is making the assumption someone will "cast the first stone"... uh... later. 

Stones we cast long ago. Ben.  Are you denying it?

• Downvote 3

On 7/12/2018 at 12:06 PM, Bluto said:

YCMTSU

No you probably can't. That assessment is based on your use of a very tired cliché.

• Downvote 3

Treasonous bastard extends his treason to attacking the leadership of Canada 

this whole thing may end up in the same roundbasket as when he "attacked" the member of parliament a while back.

40 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Stones we cast long ago. Ben.  Are you denying it?

How long ago did I cast the first stone, and to which one of your IDs did I direct it to?

Thanks for the set up, and good luck wrangling your way out if this one. 

Will Canada take back a TRAITOR when we deport him?  Will he even survive the treason trial?  Do we even deport TRAITORS or deal with them here?  TRAITOR JACK?

4 minutes ago, Spatial Ed said:

Will Canada take back a TRAITOR when we deport him?  Will he even survive the treason trial?  Do we even deport TRAITORS or deal with them here?  TRAITOR JACK?

Please !!

it prefers to be called Hillary or Traitor Makarkey

4 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Please !!

it prefers to be called Hillary or Traitor Makarkey

His names won't matter when he stands on the edge of the gallows with the rest of the traitors.  Perhaps he'll finally admit he's a tool for Putin.  No matter.  We have a way to deal with traitors.