Nailing Malarkey Too

Liberalism is rotting student brains.

So what rotted your brain? 

Much too much sex and booze rotted my brains but in a good way.

42 minutes ago, mad said:

So attack the messenger, ignore the message?  Great work!  Exactly why Trump will win re-election in 2020!

• Downvote 3

Weird. 

Suddenly the polluters are saying the brain is important! Worry about the lead in the water and the rollback of regulations limiting the use of dangerous chemicals leaching into our groundwater and we might start taking you seriously. 

Until then, you’re just a Trumpet with an axe to grind. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, mad said:

The fake MIT degree? 

Of all the ignorant asinine foolish thread titles you have created, this one certainly sits near the top of the list of most foolish and ignorant.

”Open minded consideration of multiple political options” is rotting student brains. 

You absolute fool!!!

Liberal thinking is exactly what grows the brain!! 

It is no wonder at all you find comfort shilling for the kakistocracy. 

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

All of you lberals

Thanks, it's refreshing to know that all those years of mocking your pathetic ass was worth it.  Still, am looking forward to the coming Malarkian Meltdown and ensuing cruise.

I never see Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey Too reacting this way when President Trump’s supporters were exposed as “uninformed”. 

8 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I never see Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey Too reacting this way when President Trump’s supporters were exposed as “uninformed”. 

Is there another link? that ones geo-blocked.

same same , but different vid ...............

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Of all the ignorant asinine foolish thread titles you have created, this one certainly sits near the top of the list of most foolish and ignorant.

”Open minded consideration of multiple political options” is rotting student brains. 

LOL, that's the funniest thing I have read all day. Thank you.

Mikewof posted recently, there is a possibility that there is a chance to maybe find some common good with Trump and that he maybe might not be as bad as some previous presidents. And the liberals here turned out to lambaste him for straying from the company line. There is the proof that when someone attempts open minded consideration he is hammered back down by the rest of the liberals. 

8 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Mikewof posted recently, there is a possibility that there is a chance to maybe find some common good with Trump and that he maybe might not be as bad as some previous presidents. And the liberals here turned out to lambaste him for straying from the company line. There is the proof that when someone attempts open minded consideration he is hammered back down by the rest of the liberals. 

As if the Party of Trump stands for anything other than intolerance and rigid thinking. They reject the scientific method, and look to their religious leaders for sociopolitical guidance, yet reject all notions of charity and personal or social responsibility. I’ve never seen such a group of selfish pigs insulting the intelligence of others while assuming their own superiority. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

As if the Party of Trump stands for anything other than intolerance and rigid thinking. They reject the scientific method, and look to their religious leaders for sociopolitical guidance, yet reject all notions of charity and personal or social responsibility. I’ve never seen such a group of selfish pigs insulting the intelligence of others while assuming their own superiority. 

Look in the mirror.  

Both sides pick and choose which science they want to believe, both are wrong. 

Rigid thinking? Again, look at the posts Mikewof made, the liberals on here started to eat him alive for straying from the group think. 

The left vilifies the right for its sociopolitical guidance of Christian leaders but defend it when its Muslim. 

Its all pick and choose, but when one dares stray, they are dealt with harshly. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chinabald said:

The left vilifies the right for its sociopolitical guidance of Christian leaders but defend it when its Muslim.

Seriously?  You got any examples of that because to me it's a well worn RW talking point.  Sort of like Hillary is a leftist. 

reminds me why I need to avoid this place.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Look in the mirror.  

Rigid thinking? Again, look at the posts Mikewof made, the liberals on here started to eat him alive for straying from the group think. 

Science is not about “beliefs”, so your lack of intellectual rigor is showing. 

I’m not sure who is “eating Mikewof alive”, just that he has created a debate. That’s healthy, btw. And your reaction to a healthy debate should alert you to your inability to take part in such a basic civic exercise.

What strikes me is how much righties are projecting their flaws on anyone, to say “they do it, too!” When 99% of scientists agree on a theory, it isn’t intelligent to reject the weight of their opinions because “you choose what science to believe” “and both are wrong.” You simply are approaching the debate from a “winner/loser” mindset, and ignoring any constructive benefits to be gained by engaging the topic rationally. Grow up and start thinking like an adult.

2 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Science is not about “beliefs”, so your lack of intellectual rigor is showing. 

I’m not sure who is “eating Mikewof alive”, just that he has created a debate. That’s healthy, btw. And your reaction to a healthy debate should alert you to your inability to take part in such a basic civic exercise.

What strikes me is how much righties are projecting their flaws on anyone, to say “they do it, too!” When 99% of scientists agree on a theory, it isn’t intelligent to reject the weight of their opinions because “you choose what science to believe” “and both are wrong.” You simply are approaching the debate from a “winner/loser” mindset, and ignoring any constructive benefits to be gained by engaging the topic rationally. Grow up and start thinking like an adult.

You're correct, science isn't about beliefs, but the left picks and chose what they want to champion in the face of science, as has the right. And both are wrong for that. Its not a lack of intellectual rigor its you refusing to admit that the Left does the same thing as the right on certain topics regardless of the science behind the topic. Its not that one party doesn't believe in science its both parties stick their finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing from their base and they move in that direction. Its never about the science, its about the votes and the support. At least I have the honesty to admit it. 

Its not debate, in the other thread I referred to or this one when people start calling names. It only takes an opposing opinion or even fact and people are off with the "pigs" remarks

• Like 1

Mikey seemed like a pretty solid lefty to me, but he broke the only rule the left has these days:  “You shall not make any utterance that could be construed as positive towards Drump.  The penalty for non-compliance with this policy is to be shamed mercilessly”.

The Groupthink crowd takes this rule very seriously!

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, J28 said:

Mikey seemed like a pretty solid lefty to me, but he broke the only rule the left has these days:  “You shall not make any utterance that could be construed as positive towards Drump.  The penalty for non-compliance with this policy is to be shamed mercilessly”.

To be fair, there is an equal and opposite force emanating from the right - 

“You shall not make any utterance that could be construed as negative towards Drump.  The penalty for non-compliance with this policy is to be attacked vociferously”.

1 hour ago, J28 said:

Mikey is doing his own thinking....What's up with that Mikey?

4 hours ago, chinabald said:

Look in the mirror.  

You sound like a fool. Having the same opinion about something as someone else is "groupthink"?

Exactly who "defends it when it's Muslim?

What has Trump said or done that is not disgusting and/or scurrilous?

Do you even understand the concept of the center?

How about pragmatism instead of ideology? Do you comprehend it?

• Like 2

On 7/8/2018 at 9:49 PM, Bus Driver said:

Idiots on both sides are so entertaining aren't they. Especially when they are seniors. 

I like your apples and toe jam comparison ...  but where exactly are these people attending school? 

• Downvote 3

On 7/9/2018 at 10:41 AM, chinabald said:

Left wing and liberal are two entirely different things. 

Liberals can favor left, center, right, anarchy, capitalism, communism, fascism, kakistocracy, theocracy, democracy, fiefdom,  or whatever government 

the PR problem belonging to liberals (and intellectuals) is their willingness to consider alternative firms if government threatens those in power.

so.... those in power will virtually always say liberals are not good, dangerous, disruptive, dis-respectful  and hope the liberals will be shunned by the masses. 

And

the Kakistocracy, being comprised of ignorant gullible fools, generally hate liberals because they simply do not understand much of what the intellectual liberals say. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Left wing and liberal are two entirely different things. 

Liberals can favor left, center, right, anarchy, capitalism, communism, fascism, kakistocracy, theocracy, democracy, fiefdom,  or whatever government 

the PR problem belonging to liberals (and intellectuals) is their willingness to consider alternative firms if government threatens those in power.

so.... those in power will virtually always say liberals are not good, dangerous, disruptive, dis-respectful  and hope the liberals will be shunned by the masses. 

And

the Kakistocracy, being comprised of ignorant gullible fools, generally hate liberals because they simply do not understand much of what the intellectual liberals say. 

“Intellectuals”  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You’ve posted some stooooopid shit on here, but this might be the biggest, most steamiest pile of caca yet.  Words have meaning, and you don’t get to redefine them to what fits your POV.

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, J28 said:

“Intellectuals”  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You’ve posted some stooooopid shit on here, but this might be the biggest, most steamiest pile of caca yet.  Words have meaning, and you don’t get to redefine them to what fits your POV.

Hmm. You come across as ignorant and intolerant. Do you dress in kaki, perhaps?

:rolleyes:

Hmmm.  You come across as not very perceptive.  However, I am intolerant of blubbering clap trap like Gouv posted above.  Defend it if you want, but I’m pretty sure a monkey sitting in front of a computer for ten minutes would come up with something more cogent.

BTW I’m told I look pretty sharp in khaki slacks, blue blazer, white shirt and a striped tie.  Thanks for askin’!

• Downvote 2

18 hours ago, J28 said:

.  Words have meaning, and you don’t get to redefine them to what fits your POV.

Glad you agree with me!! 

18 hours ago, J28 said:

Hmmm.  You come across as not very perceptive.  However, I am intolerant of blubbering clap trap like Gouv posted above.  Defend it if you want, but I’m pretty sure a monkey sitting in front of a computer for ten minutes would come up with something more cogent.

BTW I’m told I look pretty sharp in khaki slacks, blue blazer, white shirt and a striped tie.  Thanks for askin’!

Nope. Definitely see you in a kakistocracy moo-moo next to Sarah HS at the lectern.

On 7/12/2018 at 9:38 AM, phillysailor said:

• Downvote 2

On 7/12/2018 at 9:38 AM, phillysailor said:

Nope. Definitely see you in a kakistocracy moo-moo next to Sarah HS at the lectern.

0A7E425F-3F64-4A82-AC3D-11846825E4A3.jpeg

On 7/23/2018 at 1:24 PM, phillysailor said:

Where was that? Seems like some traditional garb there...

but well played, sir :P

OZY Fest 2018.

Central Park, NYC.

I tried to post that pic yesterday in post #32 in response to Philly.  The photo disappeared when I posted it, so I edited out the text.  

Probably ought not try to post pics using my phone...

• Downvote 1

The last four words of the previous post  added nothing. 

Gouvernail:  SO many posts, so little thought.