gjbike

very disappointed with Annapolis Performance Sailing

18 minutes ago, hobot said:

VWAP, something's wrong with her right side can't quite put my finger on it though...

Don,t get excited nothing there

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Wendy_Fiore

2 hours ago, hobot said:

VWAP, something's wrong with her right side can't quite put my finger on it though...

overt inflatidde?

19 hours ago, Wavedancer II said:

I hope this thread self-destructs with this post...

I hope it goes on forever.

11 hours ago, hobot said:

REI and Amazon raised the customer bar too high.

Nah, just getting it where it's supposed to be. I personally like the fact they are running substandard businesses away. It's competition and renewal like it's supposed to be.

On 7/9/2018 at 12:02 PM, gjbike said:

I have been an online customer of Annapolis Performance Sailing since 2010. Looking over my orders I have spent over $4000 with them over those years. I recently decided to take advantage of their promotion on Spinlock vests. They offered $75 dollars off each with trade in. I ordered 3 on June 28th and received them on July 5th. I logged on today to see about getting my trade in allowances and was told that today was the deadline. I explained I could mail the trade-ins today but obviously they would not get them today. I was told sorry- you missed the deadline. Now I have to either go to the trouble and expense of returning the 3 vests I ordered or forget about the $225 I was to get in the trade. I understand I did not pay enough attention to notice how little time I had to send in the old vests but having grown up in Texas at a time when being an old and loyal customer meant something , I can't help but feel disappointed.  

image.png.59dd7a37e20299ab2e105f9e62d15ae2.png

On 7/9/2018 at 9:02 AM, gjbike said:

I have been an online customer of Annapolis Performance Sailing since 2010. Looking over my orders I have spent over $4000 with them over those years. I recently decided to take advantage of their promotion on Spinlock vests. They offered $75 dollars off each with trade in. I ordered 3 on June 28th and received them on July 5th. I logged on today to see about getting my trade in allowances and was told that today was the deadline. I explained I could mail the trade-ins today but obviously they would not get them today. I was told sorry- you missed the deadline. Now I have to either go to the trouble and expense of returning the 3 vests I ordered or forget about the $225 I was to get in the trade. I understand I did not pay enough attention to notice how little time I had to send in the old vests but having grown up in Texas at a time when being an old and loyal customer meant something , I can't help but feel disappointed.  

Having grown up in Texas, you should try velasailingsupply.com

Those guys always kick ass.

I just dropped close to a grand last week on bronze open body turnbuckles for my boat. Dead sexy...

IMG_6485.jpg

IMG_6487.jpg

they outta have a reverse-yelp, where stores and vendors rate customers.

PS-- exactly how much "trouble and expense of returning the 3 vests" would that entail? printing a label, taping the box, and scheduling a pickup, correct?

46 minutes ago, MikeR80 said:

PS-- exactly how much "trouble and expense of returning the 3 vests" would that entail? printing a label, taping the box, and scheduling a pickup, correct?

Yeah but then the OP would have had to tie his own shoes and somehow get to the postal office to send the package, I think that's where the downfall was.

• Like 1

So I just bought two pairs of Camet shorts from APS, different styles. Got both of them in a timely fashion. Liked one, returned the other for exchange. 

APS received the return today at 10, had an email confirming the exchange by 2, and the new pair is on it's way to me same day. 

That great service is what I typically get from APS and while I spend a bit of money with them over time, it's not like I am a big spender there. 

Two thumbs up. 

You must be like Bill Gates rich to be able to afford return postage...did you think to ask if you could have a pair at cost?

Bill? That cheap bastard keeps "borrowing" my Camets.   Why do you think I need to buy new ones?

8 minutes ago, Rail Meat said:

Bill? That cheap bastard keeps "borrowing" my Camets.   Why do you think I need to buy new ones?

You should feel privileged, only the second pair of pants he's gotten into.  Genius can have it's downfalls.  

PS  APS always provided top notch service to me.  

12 minutes ago, Rail Meat said:

Bills a son ofs biche, butte tippes welle.....                :)

RM vs. gjbkie......   you fitte nowe!!!!