Sign in to follow this  
J28

Lisa Page a No-Show

9 minutes ago, J28 said:

Why is Lisa Page risking being held in contempt of Congress?  The committee had to have the subpoena served by US Marshalls.  What is she hiding?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/11/lisa-page-contempt-of-congress-paul-ryan-709685

From your link -

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) said he understood that the FBI failed to provide relevant documents to Page that she needed in order to prepare for her deposition. He said he spoke to the FBI directly on Wednesday morning and that officials confirmed a “technical glitch” prevented them from sharing the files. Page, he noted, went to the FBI and waited for three hours to obtain her files, only to be denied.

“If indeed she showed up and waited for three hours at the FBI, shame on them,” Meadows said.

“I’m trying to confirm right now whether it’s a delay or a stall tactic,” he said. “Obviously, she’s known that she’s a witness with pertinent information … yet at the same time, I don’t want to falsely accuse her of something if this was through no fault of her own.”

Asked whether getting Page’s testimony is important in advance of Strzok’s public hearing, Meadows said it isn’t essential.

8 minutes ago, Sean said:

From your link -

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) said he understood that the FBI failed to provide relevant documents to Page that she needed in order to prepare for her deposition. He said he spoke to the FBI directly on Wednesday morning and that officials confirmed a “technical glitch” prevented them from sharing the files. Page, he noted, went to the FBI and waited for three hours to obtain her files, only to be denied.

“If indeed she showed up and waited for three hours at the FBI, shame on them,” Meadows said.

“I’m trying to confirm right now whether it’s a delay or a stall tactic,” he said. “Obviously, she’s known that she’s a witness with pertinent information … yet at the same time, I don’t want to falsely accuse her of something if this was through no fault of her own.”

Asked whether getting Page’s testimony is important in advance of Strzok’s public hearing, Meadows said it isn’t essential.

So, J28 is doubling down on a lie. Typical.

49 minutes ago, warbird said:

What is the FBI hiding?

That is the bigger question for sure!  You would think all Americans want (and expect) the FBI  to be unbiased, professional and non-political.  Seems like some of our lefty buddies don’t want that....

1 hour ago, Sean said:

From your link -

So the FBI failed to provide her the documents she needed to testify in an inquiry into FBI activities..... How convenient.

10 minutes ago, Dog said:

So the FBI failed to provide her the documents she needed to testify in an inquiry into FBI activities..... How convenient.

Sounds like a giant conspiracy - right Doggie? 

Could it be that certain Congress persons are attempting to put her in a no win situation with gotcha questions she would be unprepared for? 

2 minutes ago, J28 said:

Hmmm.  That sounds similar to what Mueller is trying to do with a Trump interview - right Seanie?

Please draw the parallels for me. 

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Good advice. Consider it ignored.

Another lib that refuses to actually engage in discussion!  An you let a bitter, insane Ozzy tell you what to do.

PATHETIC!

19 minutes ago, J28 said:

Another lib that refuses to actually engage in discussion!  An you let a bitter, insane Ozzy tell you what to do.

PATHETIC!

Shock me, say something intelligent.

I’m shocked - you just posted you are ignoring me (it)!

C’mon - take a shot at how the two cases might be similar.  It’s pretty obvious.

2 hours ago, J28 said:

C’mon man!  Think for your self!  You’ll have to think outside the little box your mind is trapped in though.

You can do it!

Uhm....No....

16 hours ago, Sean said:

From your link -

And that excuses her from showing up as subpoeaned?   

I think that many of you are trying to suggest that the fact that she wasn't able to get requested documents from the FBI equates to others who point out that she ignoread a subpoena are lying.  I don't see the two as directly causal.  Couldn't she have shown up, and when asked for the documents, shared that her efforts to obtain them had been unsuccessful?  

15 hours ago, J28 said:

That is the bigger question for sure!  You would think all Americans want (and expect) the FBI  to be unbiased, professional and non-political.  Seems like some of our lefty buddies don’t want that....

An even bigger question is why did tou sign up in 2005 and just start posting Ian the past few months.

mental illness

forgotten sock

Either way it’s disturbing behavior.

52 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

And that excuses her from showing up as subpoeaned?   

I think that many of you are trying to suggest that the fact that she wasn't able to get requested documents from the FBI equates to others who point out that she ignoread a subpoena are lying.  I don't see the two as directly causal.  Couldn't she have shown up, and when asked for the documents, shared that her efforts to obtain them had been unsuccessful?  

The “she didn’t get to see the docs at the FBI” has been debunked:

From Mark Meadows Twitter on Wed:

“Contrary to what her attorneys are telling the media, we just learned Lisa Page actually DID review documents at the FBI yesterday. Her failure to appear before Congress this morning had little to do with 'preparation'--and everything to do with avoiding accountability.

10:37 AM - Jul 11, 2018”

14 hours ago, J28 said:

Another lib that refuses to actually engage in discussion! 

Um, he is engaging you.:mellow:  

17 hours ago, Raz'r said:

So, J28 is doubling down on a lie. Typical.

Pay attention razor!  I posted a link, two questions and a statement. The questions can’t be lies, they are rhetorical questions.  The statement is factual - US Marshalls had to be called to serve the subpoena because her attorney did a disappearing act.  So, you are demonstrating a lack of comprehension and your partisan bias.

Typical!

23 minutes ago, J28 said:

Not really.  Meli told him to ignore it (me).:(

I am NOT engaging you! How many times do I have to say it?

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

An even bigger question is why did tou sign up in 2005 and just start posting Ian the past few months.

mental illness

forgotten sock

Either way it’s disturbing behavior.

Just  ignore it

2 hours ago, Sean said:

I am NOT engaging you! How many times do I have to say it?

I’ll take that as:

1.  The bitter deranged Ozzy told me to ignore it (me), and

2.  I am so rigid in my Trump Hate I can’t conceive of any scenario where he is not guilty of treason, but Lisa Page is pure as the wind-driven snow.

Got it!

3 minutes ago, J28 said:

I’ll take that as:

1.  The bitter deranged Ozzy told me to ignore it (me), and

2.  I am so rigid in my Trump Hate I can’t conceive of any scenario where he is not guilty of treason, but Lisa Page is pure as the wind-driven snow.

Got it!

I can't respond, I'm ignoring you.

So, the conclusion I gather from this discussion is Trump supporters are convinced Strozk and Page used the power and exceptional reach of the FBI to ensure Trump would not be elected.

Assuming this is true, the FBI is useless.

1 hour ago, saxdog said:

So, the conclusion I gather from this discussion is Trump supporters are convinced Strozk and Page used the power and exceptional reach of the FBI to ensure Trump would not be elected.

Testimony today suggests you are right. Is this the FBI you want?

39 minutes ago, warbird said:

Testimony today suggests you are right. Is this the FBI you want?

The testimony explicitly states the opposite. 

11 hours ago, saxdog said:

Not the FBI, just certain individuals on the 7th floor. Why was Strozk demoted? Why did the IG report say his behavior was “indicative of a biased state of mind”?. Why was he removed from the Mueller investigation?

We know Democratic operatives were not above subverting the system to help Hillary defeat another Democrat in the primaries. Is it so hard to imagine that Democratic operatives would do the same when the opponant was a Republican?

3 hours ago, Dog said:

Not the FBI, just certain individuals on the 7th floor. Why was Strozk demoted? Why did the IG report say his behavior was “indicative of a biased state of mind”?. Why was he removed from the Mueller investigation?

We know Democratic operatives were not above subverting the system to help Hillary defeat another Democrat in the primaries. Is it so hard to imagine that Democratic operatives would do the same when the opponant was a Republican?

He was removed. Done. Next stop, Manafort.

On 7/11/2018 at 4:14 PM, J28 said:

Why is Lisa Page risking being held in contempt of Congress?  The committee had to have the subpoena served by US Marshalls.  What is she hiding?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/11/lisa-page-contempt-of-congress-paul-ryan-709685

Hey dum dum!

Lisa Page just showed.  Closed door hearing. What the regressive trying to hide?

Disturbing behavior on their part.....

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Hey dum dum!

Lisa Page just showed.  Closed door hearing. What the regressive trying to hide?

Maybe realized how foolish they looked yesterday?

6 hours ago, Dog said:

How did they manage to get multiple Trump associates to lie multiple times about multiple contacts with Russians?

8 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Hey dum dum!

Hey dipshit, either she showed or her ass was gonna end up in jail.

And try proof reading before you post.  You sound like you’re angry...

You’re welcome!