Nailing Malarkey Too

The Democrats, Media and Allies have been living in

A la la land where their Brains are telling them Trump is just a temporary nightmare that will end soon. Something or someone will get rid of him shortly so we don't have to take him seriously.

I'm sorry to tell everyone (not really) that you can't hide in a closet an wait him out. He is likely to be here for many more years. The Media, Democrats and Europeans think they can dismiss him and insult him and "But of course all the world will agree with us. Because we are real and he is a pretender. Everyone knows that . Right?"

No we don't know that. 

You are all living in a bubble  and the echo in there is drowning out any rational thoughts. 

Y'all need to snap out of it. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 9

1 minute ago, Hard On The Wind said:

And once we snap out of it what do you think we'll do? Maybe start exercising our 2nd amendment rights by watering the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants?

I fully expect the left's anger to boil over into violence. Sounds like you're already there.  

• Downvote 5

10 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I fully expect the left's anger to boil over into violence. Sounds like you're already there.  

Oh yeah definitely. I've already whacked a couple dozen Trumpies. Water the tree of liberty!  

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

A la la land where their Brains are telling them Trump is just a temporary nightmare that will end soon. Something or someone will get rid of him shortly so we don't have to take him seriously.

I'm sorry to tell everyone (not really) that you can't hide in a closet an wait him out. He is likely to be here for many more years. The Media, Democrats and Europeans think they can dismiss him and insult him and "But of course all the world will agree with us. Because we are real and he is a pretender. Everyone knows that . Right?"

No we don't know that. 

You are all living in a bubble  and the echo in there is drowning out any rational thoughts. 

He has a point. People need to get off their ass to get rid of him, he isn't just going to wander off. He is having WAY too much fun wrecking the place to quit now.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

It already is:

Antifa - big time!

A Bernie Bro attempting to assassinate the entire R congressional baseball team.

The rhetoric of the left has ratcheted up even more since Kennedy announced his retirement.  I fear it will get worse when Kavanaugh is confirmed.

In this forum there is a poster who claims it’s “as American as apple pie” to kill Nazis (just to be clear - Nazis are despicable POS).  I think the police and the court will strongly disagree if he puts his words into action. 

• Downvote 1

13 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

He has a point. People need to get off their ass to get rid of him, he isn't just going to wander off. He is having WAY too much fun wrecking the place to quit now.

Hillary wants to run again.  Is she the ass you were referring to?

• Downvote 6

10 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Hillary wants to run again.  Is she the ass you were referring to?

Ah..............no. That would be a gift from heaven for Trump and I want him to lose!

OTOH the PA threads would be endless and your reaction if she won even better :lol::P

5 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Ah..............no. That would be a gift from heaven for Trump and I want him to lose!

OTOH the PA threads would be endless and your reaction if she won even better :lol::P

I really would need a cruise.

• Downvote 5

Well she got 2 shots at it and screwed them both up. 3rd times a charm maybe??
I get why Ds wish she would go away, but not the Rs. WTF? - she is a center-right pro business pro military neocon. She is a DREAM candidate for you all except you just personally  hate her BENGHAZI PIZZA TUNNELS :rolleyes:

A serious question for anti-Trump Americans on this site - what are you (as in YOU!) planning to do in the 2018 and 2020 election cycles to get the United States back on the right course, you know having a country where the truth matters, civility is present, and misogyny and racism are seen as evils and not as virtues? Don't tell me that you live in CA or NY or WA and the Dems win there anyway. Trump is a horrible person and a worse leader and all Americans bear at least some responsibility for his election. Now they bear at least equal responsibility for his removal and the removal of other elected persons who support him.

Trump is the symptom, not the disease. 

The problem is that a large portion of our country feels left behind, that the 'American Dream' is no longer in reach for them.  They used to be called middle class, and had good paying factory jobs, but we outsourced all that to 'shithole countries' in the never ending quest for the almighty buck.  This quest led the rich to consolidate their power, purchase the government,  tilt the playing field and keep an ever larger share of the pie; often sold as 'trickle down'.  The 0.1% sells it to the 1%, who tell the top 10% 'you can be one of us', and so on, but the bottom 60% are screwed. 

Somehow, the Republican party grabbed these people.  I find it paradoxical, since Conservatives hate unions and minimum wages, which might have helped the mid 50%, they are against any programs to help the bottom 10%, and regularly give tax benefits to the rich, paid for by the middle.  I guess Guns, God and Anti-abortion are the tools they use to grab the masses - plus some romanticized version of 'when America was Great' (Daddy's WASP middle class).

Trump is simply an opportunistic con man who can read an audience and tell them what they want to hear... while he does whatever benefits himself and hang the rest. 

We're due for an existential crisis as a country... What do we want the USA to be?  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Well she got 2 shots at it and screwed them both up. 3rd times a charm maybe??
I get why Ds wish she would go away, but not the Rs. WTF? - she is a center-right pro business pro military neocon. She is a DREAM candidate for you all except you just personally  hate her BENGHAZI PIZZA TUNNELS :rolleyes:

Remind me what she accomplished in her political career. And, I don't think here SCOTUS picks would exactly paint her as a center right. 

The worst part is she is female. I don't mean that as a pejorative. I mean the first female president will feel pressured  to be as tough as any man and that is not good. Improving relations with our geo political foes is not a bad thing and I think she would have been boxed in by her sex. Any conciliatory diplomatic efforts would be viewed as weakness. 

Plus she is a criminal than bimbo'd the women her husband molested. There is that reason too. 

• Downvote 4

1 minute ago, Kirwan said:

The problem is that a large portion of our country feels left behind, that the 'American Dream' is no longer in reach for them.  They used to be called middle class, and had good paying factory jobs, but we outsourced all that to 'shithole countries' in the never ending quest for the almighty buck.  This quest led the rich to consolidate their power, purchase the government,  tilt the playing field and keep an ever larger share of the pie; often sold as 'trickle down'.  The 0.1% sells it to the 1%, who tell the top 10% 'you can be one of us', and so on, but the bottom 60% are screwed. 

Somehow, the Republican party grabbed these people.  I find it paradoxical, since Conservatives hate unions and minimum wages, which might have helped the mid 50%, they are against any programs to help the bottom 10%, and regularly give tax benefits to the rich, paid for by the middle.  I guess Guns, God and Anti-abortion are the tools they use to grab the masses - plus some romanticized version of 'when America was Great' (Daddy's WASP middle class).

Trump is simply an opportunistic con man who can read an audience and tell them what they want to hear... while he does whatever benefits himself and hang the rest. 

We're due for an existential crisis as a country... What do we want the USA to be?  

Or ... for many of us we hope the cure. 

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

A serious question for anti-Trump Americans on this site - what are you (as in YOU!) planning to do in the 2018 and 2020 election cycles to get the United States back on the right course, you know having a country where the truth matters, civility is present, and misogyny and racism are seen as evils and not as virtues? Don't tell me that you live in CA or NY or WA and the Dems win there anyway. Trump is a horrible person and a worse leader and all Americans bear at least some responsibility for his election. Now they bear at least equal responsibility for his removal and the removal of other elected persons who support him.

I know his supporters are fired up and a lot of never Trump fence sitters are reconsidering. I still believe the Republicans will increase their majority in the Senate. The hose will be harder because the right is mad that they punted on Ocare. 

• Downvote 4

49 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Or ... for many of us we hope the cure. 

That's because you live in your own Faux News echo chamber bubble, and have bought the fantasy that Trump is going to help YOU.  

1 hour ago, Kirwan said:

Ummmm - got news for you - you're in the middle of an existential crisis in the USA.

1 hour ago, Kirwan said:

I think the middle perceive the Democrats as caring about the poor, not the middle and falling middle.   The working poor justly see those that don’t or can’t work living the same life, and feel slighted they have to get up before dawn or work a second gig to get the same outcome.   Therefore they idiotically support the party of the one  percent as you say,    Meanwhile the Democrats also work to enrich many of the same one percent, since that’s where the money is.   Add abortion bans for the Christians, race for the bigots, and guns for the rural and semi rural, you get a solid base of people fanatically working against their own financial needs.   

The democrats can’t find that many people that care about bathrooms.   

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Ummmm - got news for you - you're in the middle of an existential crisis in the USA.

That couldn’t be further from the truth.

5 hours ago, Kirwan said:

That's because you live in your own Faux News echo chamber bubble, and have bought the fantasy that Trump is going to help YOU.  

He has helped me so far. Scotus picks, tax cuts and my portfolio is very pleased. 

• Downvote 4

I

On 7/11/2018 at 8:06 PM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

A la la land where Trump is just a temporary nightmare that will end soon. 

He is an old man and there are term limits. Even if he lives until he is eighty, he will end soon. 

However, the damages to our society many take decades to overcome. 

On 7/11/2018 at 6:06 PM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

No we don't know that. 

Trusting your government above all else. There is a name for that. And it's about as far from the American Way as you can get. 

You sure didn't assimilate very well. 

On 7/13/2018 at 5:38 PM, J28 said:

That couldn’t be further from the truth.

Of course not. Don't beleive the press or anyine else critical of government. Beleive the government. Above all else.

Believe the Obama government - good.  Believe the Trump government - bad.  Got it!

I don't trust the government regardless of who the head of it is.  Recent proceedings reported widely in the press are increasing my distrust of it.  I'm skeptical of a lot of what I see/read in the news also, so I look at a variety of sources.  I do however trust my 401K statements, the help wanted signs that are popping up everywhere, the difficulty of getting contractors to quote or schedule work I need done without a long delay, the new job and 2 immediate promotions my DiL just got, the new house my middle son is building, the new job offer my oldest son just received (doubling his current income), the backlog at the company my two younger sons work for has, and on and on.

51 minutes ago, J28 said:

Believe the Obama government - good.  Believe the Trump government - bad.  Got it!

I don't trust the government regardless of who the head of it is.  Recent proceedings reported widely in the press are increasing my distrust of it.  I'm skeptical of a lot of what I see/read in the news also, so I look at a variety of sources.  I do however trust my 401K statements, the help wanted signs that are popping up everywhere, the difficulty of getting contractors to quote or schedule work I need done without a long delay, the new job and 2 immediate promotions my DiL just got, the new house my middle son is building, the new job offer my oldest son just received (doubling his current income), the backlog at the company my two younger sons work for has, and on and on.

Well if all that makes you happy, then thank Obama and brace for the disaster the Trump policies will cause. You do know about the time lag with this shit, right?????

Give me a break!  The only thing that kept the Obama economy (barely) alive was the Fed’s free money policy.  So please share with the class specifically which Trump policies will bring about this disaster.  “All of them” is a non-answer.  (And if you say trade - I would agree with you at this point)

26 minutes ago, J28 said:

Give me a break!  The only thing that kept the Obama economy (barely) alive was the Fed’s free money policy.  So please share with the class specifically which Trump policies will bring about this disaster.  “All of them” is a non-answer.  (And if you say trade - I would agree with you at this point)

Trade, but it will take a year or so.    A regional feed company with hogs in several states has a contract with the packer until January.   A lot of crops are sold on futures, so the soybean market will be slow to change as well.    

Labor.   Unemployment is low, ICE is in overdrive, and the Republicans haven’t gotten around to immigration reform.   This may be a safety valve for the trade war, or the trade war may be the safety valve for this.   More likely it’s just conflicting incompetence.

Further eliminating bank regulations.    History suggests this will take a few years to create a bubble.

Inefficiency as old agreements are randomly torn down or threatened, like NAFTA and the Iran deal.

Climate change, both for its consequences and the ability to scape goat the US as the world’s bad guy.    We claimed Canada was a security threat.   Every nation can claim the US is affecting their security.

Hidden costs of production deregulated by defanging the EPA leaves both legacy costs and health consequences to be cleaned up at a future date, just like my Grandparents generation left me.   

Income inequality,    There will eventually be a reckoning,   The longer it is delayed the messier it will be.  The billionaires relief act only makes the problem worse.

DeVos education hurts our future competitiveness.

Part of the drag on the recovery was the Republican pundits repeatedly saying there was no recovery and the economy was terrible.   A crash is largely psychological panic, so a poor recovery can be the same.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Lark said:

Trade, but it will take a year or so.    A regional feed company with hogs in several states has a contract with the packer until January.   A lot of crops are sold on futures, so the soybean market will be slow to change as well.    

Labor.   Unemployment is low, ICE is in overdrive, and the Republicans haven’t gotten around to immigration reform.   This may be a safety valve for the trade war, or the trade war may be the safety valve for this.   More likely it’s just conflicting incompetence.

Further eliminating bank regulations.    History suggests this will take a few years to create a bubble.

Inefficiency as old agreements are randomly torn down or threatened, like NAFTA and the Iran deal.

Climate change, both for its consequences and the ability to scape goat the US as the world’s bad guy.    We claimed Canada was a security threat.   Every nation can claim the US is affecting their security.

Hidden costs of production deregulated by defanging the EPA leaves both legacy costs and health consequences to be cleaned up at a future date, just like my Grandparents generation left me.   

Income inequality,    There will eventually be a reckoning,   The longer it is delayed the messier it will be.  The billionaires relief act only makes the problem worse.

DeVos education hurts our future competitiveness.

Part of the drag on the recovery was the Republican pundits repeatedly saying there was no recovery and the economy was terrible.   A crash is largely psychological panic, so a poor recovery can be the same.

Nice try, but I asked for Trump’s policies.  I agree his trade policy is going to be a problem if not resolved pretty quickly.

What is his labor policy?

What is his bank regulation policy?

Inefficiency?  NAFTA is trade policy and likely to be resolved with Mexico/USA pulling Canada along.  Iran is foreign policy.  Seen what’s happening in Iran lately?

Climate change?  Other than not signing the Paris agreement, what Trump policy?  How does “the ability to scapegoat the US as the world’s bad guy” lead to an economic disaster here?

Hidden costs of production by defanging the EPA?  When will those supposed costs kick in?  This economic disaster KIS and you believe is just around the corner.

Income inequality?  Better advise Bezos, Zuc, Brin, Page, Gates, Soros, Steyer (all big statists) et al that Trump’s policies made them billionaires and that “the reckoning” is coming.  Off with their heads right?  And let’s  face it, the deplorables only got crumbs...

Devos education?  What policy is that? It’s not like the US public education system has been doing such a great job compared to the rest of the world and doesn’t need some disruption.

And lastly, I think you are saying that Republican pundits talked down the Obama economy and slowed the recovery.  Just who are these Republican pundits and where can I see or read them?

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

you really are a fucking idiot asshole28

Thanks for the really insightful, cogent comment M.J.!  I value your opinion!

From the quotes that you people insist on doing, it appears that Jerkoff 28 is starting to threaten Hopeless Hillary Malarkey for the position of biggest fool here.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

From the quotes that you people insist on doing, it appears that Jerkoff 28 is starting to threaten Hopeless Hillary Malarkey for the position of biggest fool here.

Sloppy, you’ve had that position locked down for years!  

Keep up the inconsequential work!

9 hours ago, J28 said:

If that's directed to me, it's horseshit.

Obama didn't cry Fake News at every negative story.  There the one time he tried to exclude Fox News from a press conference I called him out here as a dick, and the other networks boycotted the event until Fox was included.

And, in advance.... The first one that makes the claim no negative stories ran on Obama can gargle my balls. Negative stories DID run on him. They may not be as memorable since Obama was not playing the poor victim tweeting about it like a 12 year old girl. That was when we had a man as President. Now we have a cunt.  There is a difference.

On 7/11/2018 at 7:06 PM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

No we don't know that. 

GettyImages-623631418.jpg?1488578872

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

If that's directed to me, it's horseshit.

Obama didn't cry Fake News at every negative story.  There the one time he tried to exclude Fox News from a press conference I called him out here as a dick, and the other networks boycotted the event until Fox was included.

And, in advance.... The first one that makes the claim no negative stories ran on Obama can gargle my balls. Negative stories DID run on him. They may not be as memorable since Obama was not playing the poor victim tweeting about it like a 12 year old girl. That was when we had a man as President. Now we have a cunt.  There is a difference.

It was directed at you.  The shoe fits, so own it.  There might have been negative stories on Obama, but they were few and far between as opposed to the 24/7/365 outrage directed at Trump in the MSM.

Oh yeah, Obama was “a man”.  Bush looked Putin in the eyes and saw his soul.  Putin looked Obama in the eyes and saw a pussy he knew he could push around, and did just that. Fuck dat shit yo.

And gargle your own balls.

3 hours ago, J28 said:

It was directed at you.  The shoe fits, so own it.  There might have been negative stories on Obama, but they were few and far between as opposed to the 24/7/365 outrage directed at Trump in the MSM.

See?  Trump's a victim.  A cunt. 

We are on the same page. 

May I get you a hankie?