Sign in to follow this  
Nailing Malarkey Too

The Senate

• Scott is crushing Nelson among hispanics in florida
  • Scott’s 42 percent to 39 percent lead over Nelson among likely South Florida Hispanic voters 
  • The survey follows a poll last month that showed Puerto Rican voters in Florida knew and liked Scott better than Nelson — by a 21-percentage-point margin — even though 57 percent of the sample was Democratic. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:
  • Scott is crushing Nelson among hispanics in florida

Opinion.

• Scott’s 42 percent to 39 percent lead over Nelson among likely South Florida Hispanic voters 

What are the polls saying about all likely South Floridan voters? The electorate is not just Hispanics.

• The survey follows a poll last month that showed Puerto Rican voters in Florida knew and liked Scott better than Nelson — by a 21-percentage-point margin — even though 57 percent of the sample was Democratic. 

Puerto Rican voters "knowing and liking" a candidate is not the same as them "voting for" the candidate. Puerto Rican voters are not the only voters.

Fuck, you'd think given how many times Happy Jack got handed his ass when it came to polls, he'd try a little harder. I get the feeling he simply likes punishment. NTTAWWT... but it's kind of creepy coming here for it.

Does the Nailing Malarky Too Poll Average begin now? Cause if it does, I know this guy, Jack, who has some awesome software that can actually draw a line through data points. Seriously, this is some powerful shit.

2 hours ago, bhyde said:

Does the Nailing Malarky Too Poll Average begin now? Cause if it does, I know this guy, Jack, who has some awesome software that can actually draw a line through data points. Seriously, this is some powerful shit.

Don't forget to pre-process your data.