Bus Driver

Trump/Putin Meeting advice

Good name for this debacle “the surrender summit”.

Trump made no mention of Crimea annexation, no mention of airline shoot down, no mention of poisoning’s, no mention of aggression in the Baltic state, and on and on and one...

i find his his behavior to be deeply disturbing..

Anyone thinking Trump was going to publicly going to take Putin task and answer the questions directly as asked in beyond naive... those encounters are for behind closed doors... on stage it is diplomacy 

Maybe now with the Putin / Trump bromance now out’d... Putin will share all the hacked Hillary server info .....

Fmr CIA Director:

Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of “high crimes & misdemeanors.” It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???

• Like 1

Unbelievable 

Putin says he's going to question the 12 Russian GRU hackers. He didn't specify if that was to be before or after they're served polonium tea.

8 minutes ago, RKoch said:

Putin says he's going to question the 12 Russian GRU hackers. He didn't specify if that was to be before or after they're served polonium tea.

Hell - no tea. It's gonna be down at the Dacha with a bunch of Criminean hookers.

They're gonna party like it's 1989

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Hell - no tea. It's gonna be down at the Dacha with a bunch of Criminean hookers.

They're gonna party like it's 1989

Prob get liquored up and watch Trump's pee-pee tapes. 

Just now, Bus Driver said:

Senator Orrin Hatch -

Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 2.33.57 PM.png

Strong message? Shit, milquetoast at best.

Just now, Raz'r said:

Strong message? Shit, milquetoast at best.

Well, as far as the GOP showing some testicular fortitude in standing up to President Trump, that may be as strong as it gets.

We shall see.

Trump refused to condemn the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 presidential election, as determined by the United States intelligence community. Instead, he said “we’re all to blame” for deteriorated relations between the two countries. 

“we’re all to blame” is the new “good people on both sides”

what a fucktard

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Well, as far as the GOP showing some testicular fortitude in standing up to President Trump, that may be as strong as it gets.

We shall see.

Hoping for more. Buncha pussies.

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Trump refused to condemn the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 presidential election

Bullshit.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Bullshit.

Really? You’re gonna lie about that?!?

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Really? You’re gonna lie about that?!?

No...you are.

4 minutes ago, Dog said:
9 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Trump refused to condemn the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 presidential election

Bullshit.

President Trump condemned the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 Presidential Election?

1 minute ago, Dog said:

No...you are.

Trump refused to condemn the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 presidential election, as determined by the United States intelligence community. Instead, he said “we’re all to blame” for deteriorated relations between the two countries. 

Just now, Raz'r said:

Trump refused to condemn the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Bullshit.

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

I'm waiting for @Dog to provide a cite detailing how President Trump condemned the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 Presidential Election.

He should be posting that cite any second now......

Donald Trump is either an asset of Russian intelligence or really enjoys playing one on TV.

Everything that happened in Helsinki today only reinforces that conclusion. My fellow Americans, we are in trouble and we have some big decisions to make today. This was a historic moment in the entire history of the United States.

There is overwhelming evidence that our president, for the first time in our history, is deliberately or through gross negligence or because of his own twisted personality engaged in treasonous behavior — behavior that violates his oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

-Thomas Friedman

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/16/opinion/trump-and-putin-vs-america.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

President Trump condemned Russia for meddling in the 2016 Presidential Election?

Maybe dog can be the Trump whisperer, and translate?  I can usually glean what Trump might be getting at, but his statements were so disjointed I became unable to concentrate on them.  Even his usual talent of effectively emoting a non verbal message was missing.  And Putin was doing Trump better than Trump!  I think it threw  Trump off his game, which is something..

1 minute ago, lasal said:

Donald Trump is either an asset of Russian intelligence or really enjoys playing one on TV.

Everything that happened in Helsinki today only reinforces that conclusion. My fellow Americans, we are in trouble and we have some big decisions to make today. This was a historic moment in the entire history of the United States.

There is overwhelming evidence that our president, for the first time in our history, is deliberately or through gross negligence or because of his own twisted personality engaged in treasonous behavior — behavior that violates his oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

-Thomas Friedman

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/16/opinion/trump-and-putin-vs-america.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region

Friedman is a Globalist with American passport 

9 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Which means, uh, what?  No one is allowed to travel anymore?

8 minutes ago, Dog said:

At what point in that exchange did President Trump condemn meddling by the Kremlin in the 2016 Presidential Election?

I heard him claim to have confronted Putin.  I never heard him condemn anything.

Words do matter, as you've pointed out on past occasions.

But how could they have meddled in the election - Obama told them to cut it out when he learned of the hacking and even said that out election cound't be hacked.  So are you saying Obama was a liar.  Especially when he knew about the allegation prior to the election, like when he was in office.  And let it slide except for telling the Russians to cut it out.  Now there is a compete leader. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

At what point in that exchange did President Trump condemn meddling by the Kremlin in the 2016 Presidential Election?

I heard him claim to have confronted Putin.  I never heard him condemn anything.

Raz'r first claimed that Trump did not confront Putin on election meddling. If words really do matter ask Raz'r to back up his claim.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Raz'r first claimed that Trump did not confront Putin on election meddling. If words really do matter ask Raz'r to back up his claim.

Prove the negative. That’s a good one. 

Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

He aledges it didn't happen so presumeably he can prove it otherwise how would he know?

5 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

But how could they have meddled in the election - Obama told them to cut it out when he learned of the hacking and even said that out election cound't be hacked.  So are you saying Obama was a liar.  Especially when he knew about the allegation prior to the election, like when he was in office.  And let it slide except for telling the Russians to cut it out.  Now there is a compete leader. 

Meddling does not equal hacking. We all know that, so stop lying.

Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

Oh, c’mon! ;)

It’s not hard until you try to reason it out!

But emotionally it’s a walk in the park!  :P

11 minutes ago, Amati said:

Which means, uh, what?  No one is allowed to travel anymore?

What a disingenuous post.... either that or you are ignorant to the Globalist philosophy 

Just now, Dog said:

He aledges it didn't happen so presumeably he can prove it otherwise how would he know?

Read the transcript. He did not. You can google it yourself.

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Read the transcript. He did not. You can google it yourself.

No you can't.

31 minutes ago, Dog said:

Bullshit.

Very sad that that is all you have in lieu of an actual defence. Perhaps it is time to just shut up about this one and wait until a more favourable thread comes along.

30 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Globalist? So Putin is a good democratic leader whom Trump should defer to rather than the CIA? Wow, "he's a globalist."

38 minutes ago, Dog said:
43 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Bullshit.

16 minutes ago, Dog said:
21 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Huh?

4 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

the administration displays the same absence of intelligence and reliance on emotion and cliche as Saorsa''s post. And the administration most definitely loves to troll, like he does.

not sure why you are sucking the dick of someone who's part of the problem; but you are an idiot, so it fits.

Saorsa writes stuff that makes sense, he's been highly critical of Trump. And it's true, I'm an idiot, my wife reminds me of that on occasion.

As to the "trolling", while I've no opinion on Saorsa doing that, I believe that the current administration does not possess the requisite intelligence to troll. They're simply showing ass. There is a difference. 

13 minutes ago, Dog said:

Is this the point where you whine that people stereotype you as an unabashed trump defender and apologist, or is that coming in the next thread? Are your balls locked up with the rest of the Republican partys?

Just now, mikewof said:

he's been highly critical of Trump

yeah, you really are an idiot.

trump & his admin troll the libs intentionally and unintentionally because they are morons.

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Huh?

I know, right? All he can do is lie.

26 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

What a disingenuous post.... either that or you are ignorant to the Globalist philosophy 

Is Ben Sasse a globalist too?

Senator Ben Sasse, Republican of Nebraska, criticized the equating of American actions with Russia’s.

“This is bizarre and flat-out wrong,” he wrote in a statement. “The United States is not to blame. America wants a good relationship with the Russian people, but Vladimir Putin and his thugs are responsible for Soviet-style aggression. When the president plays these moral equivalence games, he gives Putin a propaganda win he desperately needs.”

Bob Corker, that globalist:

Senator Bob Corker of Tennessee, the retiring chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said that he “did not think this was a good moment for our country.”

It was, he added, a very good moment for Mr. Putin.

“It was almost an approval, if you will, a public approval by the greatest nation on earth towards him,” Mr. Corker told reporters. “I’d guess he’s having caviar right now.”

Paul Ryan, his passport should say "Globe"

with Speaker Paul D. Ryan admonishing Mr. Trump and declaring, “There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia.”

54 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Very sad that that is all you have in lieu of an actual defence. Perhaps it is time to just shut up about this one and wait until a more favourable thread comes along.

Raz'r makes a bullshit accusation that he can't defend and you have a problem with me calling it what it is? Maybe you should shut up about it.

18 minutes ago, Dog said:

Raz'r makes a bullshit accusation that he can't defend and you have a problem with me calling it what it is? Maybe you should shut up about it.

It's funny how you always choose to focus on some invented outrage of the "liberals".

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Was this not his first post about it?

"Trump refused to condemn the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 presidential election."

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

yeah, you really are an idiot.

trump & his admin troll the libs intentionally and unintentionally because they are morons.

Apologies, but I don't know the personal dynamics of PA all that well. I have memory of Saorsa, because he seems to have had the same name for a long time. Once someone changes their scren name here, I will rarely know who they are. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

It's funny how you always choose to focus on some invented outrage of the "liberals".

Well we can at least agree that the outrage I focused on is invented.

41 minutes ago, another 505 sailor said:

Was this not his first post about it?

"Trump refused to condemn the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 presidential election."

I asked about that, included quotes, and used colorful fonts, which made me feel Happy, Jack. 

@Dog seems to have lost his bark .....

2 hours ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Which one? I know of 10 to 12, from green to corporate to political to war lords to war lords mining outer space, etc etc, so you’re going to have to get out of your tiny comfort zone of like minded fellow travelers and spill the beans- your’s isn’t one of those Redoubt points of views?  There are hats available......^_^

https://amrron.com/webstore/?product=amrron-hat

https://amrron.com/

They are looking for YOU, baby!

Please tap on one of the links!  PLEASE!

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I asked about that, included quotes, and used colorful fonts, which made me feel Happy, Jack. 

@Dog seems to have lost his bark .....

That was me quoting Raz'r's bullshit unsubstantiated and unsubstantiateable claim. What about it?

26 minutes ago, Dog said:

The whole board knows you invent outrage to focus on Dog.

It's possible Trump not only confronted but condemned Putin in private.

I'm not saying Dog is full of shit, but he's probably full of shit.

Did I do that right?

1 minute ago, another 505 sailor said:

It's possible Trump not only confronted but condemned Putin in private.

I'm not saying Dog is full of shit, but he's probably full of shit.

Did I do that right?

That would be impossible without a boatload of Modern Cossacks....

Crossposted from other thread:

So seriously.. the Trump supporters and apologists here, leave aside Obama and Hillary for a moment. 

Are you totally fine with Trump's performance today?  You think he did a great job with the Putin meeting and press conference?  No aspect of this is bothersome or troubling to you at all?  You think Trump is doing exactly what you feel he should be doing here?

7 minutes ago, BrickTopHarry said:

Crossposted from other thread:

So seriously.. the Trump supporters and apologists here, leave aside Obama and Hillary for a moment. 

Are you totally fine with Trump's performance today?  You think he did a great job with the Putin meeting and press conference?  No aspect of this is bothersome or troubling to you at all?  You think Trump is doing exactly what you feel he should be doing here?

Well, Trumpistas?  Or are you going to to go into protective mode and claim you never liked him, before you spring back into :wub: Trump?  

It gets tiresome, you know...

It takes a brave man (or woman) to say they were wrong from the start,

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

It takes a brave man (or woman) to say they were wrong from the start,

Possibly even a braver one to admit they have been conned.  

And that's what it's going to take.  The Trumpsters have to wake up and realize they've been had - hoodwinked, bamboozled, hornswoggled, and played like a cheap fiddle.

The rest of us saw it coming, and feel badly for our betrayed citizens and are trying to prevent the orange turd from 'burning the bitch country down' . 

Meanwhile, the Trump base delights in the misfortune of Americans with a different viewpoint.   Do liberal tears kill the taste of a lost farm? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dog said:

That was me quoting Raz'r's bullshit unsubstantiated and unsubstantiateable claim. What about it?

Other than you being clueless about the difference between confronted and condemned, nothing. 

Post #146

if this is trumps answer to the american people, one can only imagine what "deals" hes made in private.

Forget the wrangling about Hilary and emails.hacking and obama.that's exactly what he's set you all up to do while he quietly steals the farm.

You all should know by now, When trump says "look here" (in this instance the FBI etc) he's doing something else.

i.d hate to be in those two interpreters shoes.

3 hours ago, Dog said:

What was invented?  That Trump said Americans were the enemy and Russia was the friend?  That all us patriots are shit and the Russian agents who attacked our election were good people?  You immigrants should watch your posts.  Trump may have a point that immigrants are bad people.

39 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

You all should know by now, When trump says "look here" (in this instance the FBI etc) he's doing something else.

He's too stupid and impulsive to do that.

He's not quietly stealing the farm btw, it's noisy, just Republicans do. not. give. a. fuck.

I think we have a tape of the private meeting between Trump and Putin, and here is Putin demanding something be done about the FBI: 

8 hours ago, RKoch said:

image.jpeg

Is this about Fondadon?

21 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

He's too stupid and impulsive to do that.

He's not quietly stealing the farm btw, it's noisy, just Republicans do. not. give. a. fuck.

And there's your error.

Trump is not stupid.

Willfully ignorant maybe

Unwilling to listen

Loutish, boorish, rude and a bully

But when it comes to his own interests, he's far from stupid.

What he knows, he knows well..and that's how to keep the punter distracted.

Do you really think a person of low intelligence could even make the Primaries? 

We're all going to be very sorry by the time he's satisfied his greed..or he's dead.

55 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Do you really think a person of low intelligence could even make the Primaries? 

In the US? I think the question is "how low intelligence?". But whether or not he's intelligent I'm arguing against the over-deterministic view of Trump as genius. That there is no master plan, no grand strategy and every day he's just reacting to something new. Smart or not what if he's really just a bumbling, insecure, vain, old man? 

In the matter of the presidency he's the dog that caught the car. He never intended to be President and - at best - thought he'd be a shadow president lobbing verbal bombs at Hillary daily on Fox News. So he had no plans, no capabilities, and what works in his administration is when he's handed off control to the existing Republican infrastructure on things like judicial picks or their rape & pillage agenda at the EPA. What doesn't work is anything he has to deal with - like every time he opens his mouth or makes a decision. And that's why the Republicans continue to support him - because he's giving them carte blanche to do what they've always wanted to do.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

In the US? I think the question is "how low intelligence?". But whether or not he's intelligent I'm arguing against the over-deterministic view of Trump as genius. That there is no master plan, no grand strategy and every day he's just reacting to something new. Smart or not what if he's really just a bumbling, insecure, vain, old man? 

In the matter of the presidency he's the dog that caught the car. He never intended to be President and - at best - thought he'd be a shadow president lobbing verbal bombs at Hillary daily on Fox News. So he had no plans, no capabilities, and what works in his administration is when he's handed off control to the existing Republican infrastructure on things like judicial picks or their rape & pillage agenda at the EPA. What doesn't work is anything he has to deal with - like every time he opens his mouth or makes a decision. And that's why the Republicans continue to support him - because he's giving them carte blanche to do what they've always wanted to do.

image.jpeg

5 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

I agree with this.

9 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Other than you being clueless about the difference between confronted and condemned, nothing. 

Post #146

Did Trump confront or condem Putin for election meddling in their meeting?

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Doubtful, but we will never know for sure unless Putin releases the recording of the one on one meeting that he surely has.

If anything, I would think Putin is not happy that Trump stuck his nose so far up Putin’s ass in his public statements after the meeting. It was too obvious. 

2 hours ago, Dog said:

President Trump did not condemn the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 Presidential Election. Just like Raz’r wrote. 

While he may have confronted Putin, it is clear he accepted the word of Putin over that if the IC. 

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Your gropenfurher asked Putin and Putin said Nyet.  Good enough for the vulgarian.  That really pissed off your GOP.  Does it suck being a treasonous immigrant?

8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

President Trump did not condemn the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 Presidential Election. Just like Raz’r wrote. 

While he may have confronted Putin, it is clear he accepted the word of Putin over that if the IC. 

How do you know?

1 minute ago, Dog said:

How do you know?

Good God, you aren’t the same poster as before. 

How do I know President Trump didn’t condemn the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 Presidential Election?  Because he said nothing to indicate it. He waffled and blamed “both sides”. He failed to say anything to indicate he believes the IC over Putin. DNI Coats releases a statement that contradicts President Trump.

How do you know he DID condemn the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 Presidential Election?  When you said “Bullshit”, you indicated reports that he didn’t do something are false. 

Why are you working so hard to excuse the inexcusable?

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

How do you know?

Just going by what he said at the presser.  

Its awfully suspicious behavior to exclude any member of his staff (including his SOS) from that sit down.

at this point it’s beyond reasonable doubt that he’s compromised by Putin.  Is he a traitor?  I’m not there yet but I’m close to saying yes.  It’s telling that he’s yet to tweet today.

Just now, Bus Driver said:

Good God, you aren’t the same poster as before. 

How do I know President Trump didn’t condemn the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 Presidential Election?  Because he said nothing to indicate it. He waffled and blamed “both sides”. He failed to say anything to indicate he believes the IC over Putin. DNI Coats releases a statement that contradicts President Trump.

How do you know he DID condemn the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 Presidential Election?  When you said “Bullshit”, you indicated reports that he didn’t do something are false. 

Why are you working so hard to excuse the inexcusable?

We saw the public consumption press conference but we don't know what what transpired in their private meeting. I don't pretend to know what I don't know.

15 minutes ago, Dog said:

We saw the public consumption press conference but we don't know what what transpired in their private meeting. I don't pretend to know what I don't know.

Bullshit.

You called "Bullshit" on Raz'r.

17 hours ago, Dog said:
17 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Trump refused to condemn the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Bullshit.

Then, you switched gears and said Raz'r claimed President Trump never confronted Putin.  By the way, that was particularly funny to watch you equate the two words.

Now, you want to play "Well, we don't know what went on in the private meeting." 

Make up your mind.  Is it "Bullshit"?  Then, provide a cite which directly refutes what Raz'r posted.

Jesus, @Dog, is it possible for you to let someone post the truth about President Trump without you giving a full-throated rebuttal.