Unless im missing something he's been missing since Trump came out of the closet as a Russian asset.

I'm down here right near Kissimmee today. If I didn't have the wife & tater tots with me I might pop over for a YooHoo.

Prob busy polishing the imaginary Nobel. 

Listen for the cute little cannon. 

• Like 1

Maybe he's gone on his long overdue cruise. Why do you care?

Keep quiet or the dumb shit might start posting again just to piss us off.

Perhaps he pulled a  Kate Spade 

48 minutes ago, dacapo said:

Perhaps he pulled a  Kate Spade 

Not funny. 

Chairman Trump may have hired him to sort out the de-nuclearisation of NK. It appears to be a fuckup so Jack might be in charge.

The US pushes for enforcement of sanctions against North Korea as progress stalls

https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/the-us-pushes-for-enforcement-of-sanctions-against-north-korea-as-progress-stalls/news-story/c11d89bb54c018c8175d964c0e4558fd

TMsail seems to have fucked off as well. His last word on July 4 - “Ciao“.

cant say I’m surprised. Tough environment for a Trump thumper around here. 

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Chairman Trump may have hired him to sort out the de-nuclearisation of NK. It appears to be a fuckup so Jack might be in charge.

The US pushes for enforcement of sanctions against North Korea as progress stalls

https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/the-us-pushes-for-enforcement-of-sanctions-against-north-korea-as-progress-stalls/news-story/c11d89bb54c018c8175d964c0e4558fd

Where's that Nobel?

2 hours ago, Sean said:

TMsail seems to have fucked off as well. His last word on July 4 - “Ciao“.

cant say I’m surprised. Tough environment for a Trump thumper around here. 

Probably drowned in his own crocodile tears.

Ed and Olsonist back, tm and jack missing.

The iq of this place just jumped up a few %

Maybe the Russian troll farm ran low on cash?

19 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Unless im missing something he's been missing since Trump came out of the closet as a Russian asset.

I'm down here right near Kissimmee today. If I didn't have the wife & tater tots with me I might pop over for a YooHoo.

Nonsense. Hosting Friends from Switzerland. Like you and this stupid forum are more important. Pishaw.

• Downvote 2

Gee thanks guys. Nice to know I'm missed. 

But just tell me one thing. Why is Obama making nice with Iran and Russia, with Obama asking Dimitry to give him space  on missile defense so he can win re-election after which he can ditch the campaign hard line and be more "Flexible" or Resetting with Russia just dandy with you but Trump trying to avoid a return to the cold war not?

• Downvote 2

The only good Dmitri is Shostakovich.

And besidez,  that was then ... And it wasn't ok then.

4 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Nonsense. Hosting Friends from Switzerland. Like you and this stupid forum are more important. Pishaw.

So you admit you're Simple Jack. Well done, all it took was to poke you a little on your absence from the forum. :rolleyes: 

• Like 8

22 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

The only good Dmitri is Shostakovich.

And besidez,  that was then ... And it wasn't ok then.

If you say so. My delusions of a double standard are purely a chimera?

• Downvote 2

18 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

So you admit you're Simple Jack. Well done, all it took was to poke you a little on your absence from the forum. :rolleyes: 

Porter strikes again.

1 hour ago, VhmSays said:

Porter strikes again.

Nice Brown Nose bro. You really got it up in there.

Simple Jack is BJ's nickname for Nailing Malarkey Two. Any inference you choose to take from that is all in your mind. As are the rest of your delusions. 

• Downvote 2

Posted (edited)

Wrong. Simple Jack was the name several used for Happy Jack. It was a play on names from the movie Tropic Thunder.

Did Simple Jack do a name change to Hillary?

Edited by another 505 sailor

2 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Simple Jack is BJ's nickname for Nailing Malarkey Two. Any inference you choose to take from that is all in your mind. As are the rest of your delusions. 

Though I'm new here I did do some reading of posts past and am familiar with what went down, there's a PDF if you're interested in going down memory lane. 

Can you put you hand on the bible/Book of Mormon and swear you were never the author of the sock@Happy Jack 

20 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

Though I'm new here I did do some reading of posts past and am familiar with what went down, there's a PDF if you're interested in going down memory lane. 

Can you put you hand on the bible/Book of Mormon and swear you were never the author of the sock@Happy Jack 

Of course the Sock NMII didn't author HJ1.... he will do a little dogie dance to avoid stating that which is eva dent.

43 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Nailing Malarkey Too or Nailing Malarkey Two?

1 hour ago, VhmSays said:

Tew

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Wrong. Simple Jack is everyone's nickname for Happy Jack. As you know because you refused to answer to it right up until this thread. BJ merely poked on Simple Jack's absence and your knee jerk response was to lash out in response to a thread addressed to someone you claim not to be. You really are an idiot.

Good job Jack. Outing another of your socks by posting in anger. You'd think you'd know better by now. :lol:

• Like 1

Y'all missed the best part about the Tropic Thunder gag... 

"When you did Simple Jack, you went full retard.... Man, you never go full retard"

9 minutes ago, Kirwan said:

"When you did Simple Jack, you went full retard.... Man, you never go full retard"

Trust me, we all got that.  In fact, the only one who seems unable/unwilling to get it is our resident "independent".

26 minutes ago, Kirwan said:

We understand it, Kirwan. It's the reason that we applied that moniker to Happy Jack in the first place. He called himself Adjective Jack and we changed the adjective used. It's not really funny applied to someone that doesn't call themselves Jack. NM2 just forgot for a moment he was pretending not to be Happy Jack in a new suit. He fucked up. Again.

Metaphorically, Jack got caught with his pants down. Then, instead of pulling his pants up, he tried to run away, tripped and fell on his face. It never stops being funny.

33 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Metaphorically, Jack got caught with his pants down. Then, instead of pulling his pants up, he tried to run away, tripped and fell on his face. It never stops being funny.

Perhaps we should make another PDF of the occasion. I can just hear his excuse when it gets dragged out again in the future... "Fake PDF, look at the layers!" :lol: