Recommended Posts

Unless im missing something he's been missing since Trump came out of the closet as a Russian asset.

I'm down here right near Kissimmee today. If I didn't have the wife & tater tots with me I might pop over for a YooHoo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prob busy polishing the imaginary Nobel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen for the cute little cannon. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe he's gone on his long overdue cruise. Why do you care?

Keep quiet or the dumb shit might start posting again just to piss us off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps he pulled a  Kate Spade 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, dacapo said:

Perhaps he pulled a  Kate Spade 

Not funny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chairman Trump may have hired him to sort out the de-nuclearisation of NK. It appears to be a fuckup so Jack might be in charge.

The US pushes for enforcement of sanctions against North Korea as progress stalls

https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/the-us-pushes-for-enforcement-of-sanctions-against-north-korea-as-progress-stalls/news-story/c11d89bb54c018c8175d964c0e4558fd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TMsail seems to have fucked off as well. His last word on July 4 - “Ciao“.

cant say I’m surprised. Tough environment for a Trump thumper around here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Chairman Trump may have hired him to sort out the de-nuclearisation of NK. It appears to be a fuckup so Jack might be in charge.

The US pushes for enforcement of sanctions against North Korea as progress stalls

https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/the-us-pushes-for-enforcement-of-sanctions-against-north-korea-as-progress-stalls/news-story/c11d89bb54c018c8175d964c0e4558fd

Where's that Nobel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sean said:

TMsail seems to have fucked off as well. His last word on July 4 - “Ciao“.

cant say I’m surprised. Tough environment for a Trump thumper around here. 

Probably drowned in his own crocodile tears.

 

 

Ed and Olsonist back, tm and jack missing.

The iq of this place just jumped up a few %

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the Russian troll farm ran low on cash?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Unless im missing something he's been missing since Trump came out of the closet as a Russian asset.

I'm down here right near Kissimmee today. If I didn't have the wife & tater tots with me I might pop over for a YooHoo.

Nonsense. Hosting Friends from Switzerland. Like you and this stupid forum are more important. Pishaw.

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gee thanks guys. Nice to know I'm missed. 

But just tell me one thing. Why is Obama making nice with Iran and Russia, with Obama asking Dimitry to give him space  on missile defense so he can win re-election after which he can ditch the campaign hard line and be more "Flexible" or Resetting with Russia just dandy with you but Trump trying to avoid a return to the cold war not?

 

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only good Dmitri is Shostakovich.

And besidez,  that was then ... And it wasn't ok then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Nonsense. Hosting Friends from Switzerland. Like you and this stupid forum are more important. Pishaw.

So you admit you're Simple Jack. Well done, all it took was to poke you a little on your absence from the forum. :rolleyes: 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

The only good Dmitri is Shostakovich.

And besidez,  that was then ... And it wasn't ok then.

If you say so. My delusions of a double standard are purely a chimera?

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

So you admit you're Simple Jack. Well done, all it took was to poke you a little on your absence from the forum. :rolleyes: 

Porter strikes again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VhmSays said:

Porter strikes again.

Nice Brown Nose bro. You really got it up in there.

Simple Jack is BJ's nickname for Nailing Malarkey Two. Any inference you choose to take from that is all in your mind. As are the rest of your delusions. 

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Wrong. Simple Jack was the name several used for Happy Jack. It was a play on names from the movie Tropic Thunder.

Did Simple Jack do a name change to Hillary?

Edited by another 505 sailor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Nice Brown Nose bro. You really got it up in there.

Simple Jack is BJ's nickname for Nailing Malarkey Two. Any inference you choose to take from that is all in your mind. As are the rest of your delusions. 

Though I'm new here I did do some reading of posts past and am familiar with what went down, there's a PDF if you're interested in going down memory lane. 

Can you put you hand on the bible/Book of Mormon and swear you were never the author of the sock@Happy Jack 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

Though I'm new here I did do some reading of posts past and am familiar with what went down, there's a PDF if you're interested in going down memory lane. 

Can you put you hand on the bible/Book of Mormon and swear you were never the author of the sock@Happy Jack 

Of course the Sock NMII didn't author HJ1.... he will do a little dogie dance to avoid stating that which is eva dent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Nice Brown Nose bro. You really got it up in there.

Simple Jack is BJ's nickname for Nailing Malarkey Two. Any inference you choose to take from that is all in your mind. As are the rest of your delusions. 

Nailing Malarkey Too or Nailing Malarkey Two?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VhmSays said:

Though I'm new here I did do some reading of posts past and am familiar with what went down, there's a PDF if you're interested in going down memory lane. 

Can you put you hand on the bible/Book of Mormon and swear you were never the author of the sock@Happy Jack 

Tew

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Nice Brown Nose bro. You really got it up in there.

Simple Jack is BJ's nickname for Nailing Malarkey Two. Any inference you choose to take from that is all in your mind. As are the rest of your delusions. 

Wrong. Simple Jack is everyone's nickname for Happy Jack. As you know because you refused to answer to it right up until this thread. BJ merely poked on Simple Jack's absence and your knee jerk response was to lash out in response to a thread addressed to someone you claim not to be. You really are an idiot.

Good job Jack. Outing another of your socks by posting in anger. You'd think you'd know better by now. :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all missed the best part about the Tropic Thunder gag... 

"When you did Simple Jack, you went full retard.... Man, you never go full retard"

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kirwan said:

Y'all missed the best part about the Tropic Thunder gag... 

"When you did Simple Jack, you went full retard.... Man, you never go full retard"

Trust me, we all got that.  In fact, the only one who seems unable/unwilling to get it is our resident "independent".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Kirwan said:

Y'all missed the best part about the Tropic Thunder gag... 

"When you did Simple Jack, you went full retard.... Man, you never go full retard"

We understand it, Kirwan. It's the reason that we applied that moniker to Happy Jack in the first place. He called himself Adjective Jack and we changed the adjective used. It's not really funny applied to someone that doesn't call themselves Jack. NM2 just forgot for a moment he was pretending not to be Happy Jack in a new suit. He fucked up. Again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Metaphorically, Jack got caught with his pants down. Then, instead of pulling his pants up, he tried to run away, tripped and fell on his face. It never stops being funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Metaphorically, Jack got caught with his pants down. Then, instead of pulling his pants up, he tried to run away, tripped and fell on his face. It never stops being funny.

Perhaps we should make another PDF of the occasion. I can just hear his excuse when it gets dragged out again in the future... "Fake PDF, look at the layers!" :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now