dylan winter

QAnon takes the stage

Recommended Posts

I can't believe a conspiracy/password deal leading to instructions or whatever is a secret that could be kept.

I wonder if we're seeing the birth of a real 3rd party?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue Crab said:

I can't believe a conspiracy/password deal leading to instructions or whatever is a secret that could be kept.

I wonder if we're seeing the birth of a real 3rd party?

The Conspiracy Party?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

The Conspiracy Party?

Colluding Conspirators?

Qanon is not that bad. Easy to type.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

I wonder if we're seeing the birth of a real 3rd party?

That was supposed to be the Tea Party.

image.png.799838fc329842fe0a9c30aeef2c6e5f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the level you are dealing with:

Then there’s Liz Crokin, the onetime gossip columnist turned “investigative reporter” who writes for TownHall.com and has a large following on social media, in large part to her long-running claims that pedophilia is rampant in America. She not only believes that “QAnon” is a legitimate inside information source, but that it actually is Trump himself, perhaps with the help of key aide Stephen Miller.

She told an interviewer earlier this month that she thinks the president and his team have been doing “intel drops” at 4chan and 8chan and on social media as a way of “red-pilling” members of the public to soften the inevitable shock that will accompany the wave of arrests that’s coming:

Now, I believe Q is President Trump, working possibly with Stephen Miller, to drop this information behind the scenes to get a campaign going, to red-pill people as to what is going on with The Storm, and their takedown of the Deep State, which includes the Deep State pedophile scene. I’ve been telling people for a very long time the stuff that goes on with these elitists, these occult elitists, who literally are raping, sacrificing children, drinking blood, like eating babies literally. It’s too hard for an average person that has no idea that any of this is going on to take it in all at once.

So there’s been a very orchestrated effort behind the scenes by President Trump and his administration to slowly wake up the public as to what, that A), this goes on, that it’s real, and B), that they’re taking down these people. When there are mass arrests, and there are names like Hillary Clinton that pop up, or thrown in prison for sex trafficking, there’s not mass hysteria. People will realize, ‘Oh my gosh, maybe this is real,’ or like, this isn’t just some kind of coup or whatever, this is real and this is really going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Here is the level you are dealing with:

Then there’s Liz Crokin, the onetime gossip columnist turned “investigative reporter” who writes for TownHall.com and has a large following on social media, in large part to her long-running claims that pedophilia is rampant in America. She not only believes that “QAnon” is a legitimate inside information source, but that it actually is Trump himself, perhaps with the help of key aide Stephen Miller.

She told an interviewer earlier this month that she thinks the president and his team have been doing “intel drops” at 4chan and 8chan and on social media as a way of “red-pilling” members of the public to soften the inevitable shock that will accompany the wave of arrests that’s coming:

Now, I believe Q is President Trump, working possibly with Stephen Miller, to drop this information behind the scenes to get a campaign going, to red-pill people as to what is going on with The Storm, and their takedown of the Deep State, which includes the Deep State pedophile scene. I’ve been telling people for a very long time the stuff that goes on with these elitists, these occult elitists, who literally are raping, sacrificing children, drinking blood, like eating babies literally. It’s too hard for an average person that has no idea that any of this is going on to take it in all at once.

So there’s been a very orchestrated effort behind the scenes by President Trump and his administration to slowly wake up the public as to what, that A), this goes on, that it’s real, and B), that they’re taking down these people. When there are mass arrests, and there are names like Hillary Clinton that pop up, or thrown in prison for sex trafficking, there’s not mass hysteria. People will realize, ‘Oh my gosh, maybe this is real,’ or like, this isn’t just some kind of coup or whatever, this is real and this is really going on.

This goes way, way beyond "you can't fix stupid."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of conspiracies, Google Maps now zooms out to a globe rather than flat earth. Damn liberals.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

decent summary from the guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/30/qanon-4chan-rightwing-conspiracy-theory-explained-trump

Meet Q

On 28 October 2017, “Q” emerged from the primordial swamp of the internet on the message board 4chan. In a thread called “Calm Before the Storm”, and in subsequent posts, Q established his legend as a government insider with top security clearance who knew the truth about a secret struggle for power involving Donald Trump, the “deep state”, Robert Mueller, the Clintons, pedophile rings, and other stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A "Q"inn Martin production......

 Hmm..... Could be deep, deep, deep, deep, state shit happening here....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russian hackers plan B....sow a conspiracy theory within a group of retarded Red Hats stand back and watch  it take on a life of its own.

It works better than a virus.......They must be shaking their heads at how dumb these people are! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dylan winter said:

get ready for a new group

 

they are appearing at Trump rallies where Trump mentioned the number 17 - very significant.

- they blocked the hoover dam

 

 

 

https://www.quora.com/How-many-AR-15s-are-in-America

 

I wonder if they are all drunk.

They appear to have fat & stupid covered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

This goes way, way beyond "you can't fix stupid."

It has to be something in the water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to the "possible 3rd party" - not really possible.

What IS possible is a rebranding/refocusing of the existing parties.

Looks to me like the traditional Republican party of small gov't and personal responsibility is pretty well dead. The new R party is weird marriage of low-income snowflakes(oh, sorry, nationalists) and crony capitalists. Unfortunately, lacking an alternative, 25% of the electorate is enough to win elections.

The Dems can pick up the "well managed" party moniker, they just need to leave behind some of the social stuff - and maybe get that out of the political sphere altogether under the new and updated "personal responsibility".  I'd like to think there's a path forward for a party that wants to run this country well.

 

In 20 years, there will still be a R party and a D party (assuming we don't self-implode and go for a dictator) - but what each party actually is? is yet to be written.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"White Pizza" is a paedophile code word.  Sick bastards!  And don't get me started about pineapple.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

"White Pizza" is a paedophile code word.  Sick bastards!  And don't get me started about pineapple.  

That made me laugh out loud :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Back to the "possible 3rd party" - not really possible.

What IS possible is a rebranding/refocusing of the existing parties.

Looks to me like the traditional Republican party of small gov't and personal responsibility is pretty well dead. The new R party is weird marriage of low-income snowflakes(oh, sorry, nationalists) and crony capitalists. Unfortunately, lacking an alternative, 25% of the electorate is enough to win elections.

The Dems can pick up the "well managed" party moniker, they just need to leave behind some of the social stuff - and maybe get that out of the political sphere altogether under the new and updated "personal responsibility".  I'd like to think there's a path forward for a party that wants to run this country well.

 

In 20 years, there will still be a R party and a D party (assuming we don't self-implode and go for a dictator) - but what each party actually is? is yet to be written.

 

 

We nearly have a Dick-Tater right now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, billy backstay said:

We nearly have a Dick-Tater right now!

oJStwqd.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, billy backstay said:

We nearly have a Dick-Tater right now!

Judging by his Helsinki performance I'd say you have a Dick-Taster right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Judging by his Helsinki performance I'd say you have a Dick-Taster right now.

 

Colbert did call him Putin's "cock holster", many moons ago......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Q is the trend that's sweeping certain dark corners of the internet.

 

Honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry,  just when you think the Trump era stupidity could not possibly go any lower, it does.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been pretty well demonstrated at this point that there IS no bottom.

The bar keeps getting lowered on an almost daily basis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They'll need a revised edition after Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Here is the level you are dealing with:

Then there’s Liz Crokin, the onetime gossip columnist turned “investigative reporter” who writes for TownHall.com and has a large following on social media, in large part to her long-running claims that pedophilia is rampant in America. She not only believes that “QAnon” is a legitimate inside information source, but that it actually is Trump himself, perhaps with the help of key aide Stephen Miller.

She told an interviewer earlier this month that she thinks the president and his team have been doing “intel drops” at 4chan and 8chan and on social media as a way of “red-pilling” members of the public to soften the inevitable shock that will accompany the wave of arrests that’s coming:

Now, I believe Q is President Trump, working possibly with Stephen Miller, to drop this information behind the scenes to get a campaign going, to red-pill people as to what is going on with The Storm, and their takedown of the Deep State, which includes the Deep State pedophile scene. I’ve been telling people for a very long time the stuff that goes on with these elitists, these occult elitists, who literally are raping, sacrificing children, drinking blood, like eating babies literally. It’s too hard for an average person that has no idea that any of this is going on to take it in all at once.

So there’s been a very orchestrated effort behind the scenes by President Trump and his administration to slowly wake up the public as to what, that A), this goes on, that it’s real, and B), that they’re taking down these people. When there are mass arrests, and there are names like Hillary Clinton that pop up, or thrown in prison for sex trafficking, there’s not mass hysteria. People will realize, ‘Oh my gosh, maybe this is real,’ or like, this isn’t just some kind of coup or whatever, this is real and this is really going on.

this kind of hangs together

Miller fits the bill

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Fat Point Jack said:

When I first heard of "Q", I thought, Cool a return of Star Trek, The Next Gen and Jean Luc's nemesis from The Continuum.

Second funniest scene of the series was when Whoopi stabbed him with a fork.

(Funniest by far was when Worf's woman was objecting that he would not even look at her. "I am familiar with your appearance!")

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Fat Point Jack said:

When I first heard of "Q", I thought, Cool a return of Star Trek, The Next Gen and Jean Luc's nemesis from The Continuum.

Little known fact - John Delancie (the guy that played Q) is an avid sailor and cruiser who took his boat to the SoPac for a while. We missed him by a year or so, but some of our friends met him out on the water. 

Regular boat, nice guy, according to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Picard's meeting with Darmok, probably was one the best moral lessons from the series.

His sails furled.

At least we did not make an enemy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

I can't believe a conspiracy/password deal leading to instructions or whatever is a secret that could be kept.

I wonder if we're seeing the birth of a real 3rd party?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbccHgZh3ow1ANEfqQ6T_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3rd party? I've had hundreds of parties...............

 I'd guess my 3rd party was probably pretty much a flop.... I mean, not including the ones my parents had for me for birthdays and such....

 It took me a while to get the hang of throwing a good party. Eventually I figured out that having other people have parties at my place, and having other people do most of the cooking, all the prep work, and all the after party clean up was the key.... Only took about 30 years..... I'm not a fast learner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blue Crab said:

The Rs, the D's and the Qs?

R follows Q. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

The Rs, the D's and the Qs?

I don’t think there are any Ds who are Qs just as there wasn’t any Ds who were T(ea)s. This is strictly an R thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what do we do about this, then?

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

So what do we do about this, then?

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing

They're incels. Just send them some Russian hooker-spies. Seems to be a few around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well off you go then, you can have tea with Vlad when you arrive.

Siberia is warm for now......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From that interview DW posted above:

QAnon thinks Trump is going to drain the swamp? Really? Hilarious. That is as funny as Hillary maybe draining the swamp.

The MSM gets their talking points in the morning and then all say the same thing. Yup. True. That is a weird side effect of facts. Everybody reporting facts will have very similar stories. Kinda like why each religion has a different story but science has but one. Hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, P_Wop said:

So what do we do about this, then?

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing

America - love it or leave it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Olsonist said:

I don’t think there are any Ds who are Qs just as there wasn’t any Ds who were T(ea)s. This is strictly an R thing.

Dems (coastal elites, the great unwashed huddled masses, some Brits, Aussies, and Canuckistanians)

Qs  (non- Nazis Trumpettes, fake-Nazis, Evangelicals, Episcopalians, Preppers, Northwestern gunners, 17 confused hipsters from Orange County, and Kanye West)

Rs (GOP Rs, Rinos, Real rhinos, Deep State FBI/CIA wet workers, flyover farmers, fishermen, Jeb!)

3 parties fighting for 335,000,000 unaffiliated swing voters.

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, lasal said:

Seriously, how do you expose and take down total nonsense coming from T-shirt makers? Are the T-shirt machines computer controlled? Must be a slow week at Anonymous.

if it is Miller and his mates then that would be worth exposing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dylan winter said:
57 minutes ago, lasal said:

Seriously, how do you expose and take down total nonsense coming from T-shirt makers? Are the T-shirt machines computer controlled? Must be a slow week at Anonymous.

if it is Miller and his mates then that would be worth exposing

Wait, what? Miller sells T-shirts? Now this is getting interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, P_Wop said:

So what do we do about this, then?

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing

Cute couple. Which one is the wife? Probably a dozen teeth between them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Hold your horses Bussfeed in saying the QAnon is a leftist prank on the Alt right and that they took the hook and ran with it.

 

please be true, please be true :)

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanhatesthis/its-looking-extremely-likely-that-qanon-is-probably-a

Called it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Hold your horses Bussfeed in saying the QAnon is a leftist prank on the Alt right and that they took the hook and ran with it.

 

please be true, please be true :)

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanhatesthis/its-looking-extremely-likely-that-qanon-is-probably-a

 

Well that's one way to get Dog to say bad things about them....  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Hold your horses Bussfeed in saying the QAnon is a leftist prank on the Alt right and that they took the hook and ran with it.

 

please be true, please be true :)

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanhatesthis/its-looking-extremely-likely-that-qanon-is-probably-a

 

That's funny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A man arrested on Tuesday in connection with a devastating wildfire in Southern California is a conspiracy theorist who posted videos about satanic rituals and QAnon.

“This place is going to burn,” Forrest Clark, 51, allegedly texted a volunteer fire chief two weeks before an inferno enveloped Orange County, burning nearly 20,000 acres and destroying 12 homes.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/california-wildfire-suspect-posted-about-qanon-other-conspiracies_us_5b6dc69de4b0ae32af97e953

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2018 at 9:12 PM, P_Wop said:

So what do we do about this, then?

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing

 Until Democrats are as light-skinned as Russians nothing can be done.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2018 at 5:35 AM, Blue Crab said:

I can't believe a conspiracy/password deal leading to instructions or whatever is a secret that could be kept.

I wonder if we're seeing the birth of a real 3rd party?

No it’s just all the pot you smoke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump Meets QAnon Kook Who Believes Democrats Run Pedophile Cult

On Thursday, President Donald Trump posed for an Oval Office photo with one of the leading promoters of the QAnon conspiracy theory, which claims that top Democrats are part of a global pedophile cult.

image.png.bfc3db5ffe05b101327a02d2d4517a6d.png

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-in-oval-office-meets-promoter-of-qanon-conspiracy-theory-that-says-democrats-run-pedophile-cult

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

Trump Meets QAnon Kook Who Believes Democrats Run Pedophile Cult

On Thursday, President Donald Trump posed for an Oval Office photo with one of the leading promoters of the QAnon conspiracy theory, which claims that top Democrats are part of a global pedophile cult.

image.png.bfc3db5ffe05b101327a02d2d4517a6d.png

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-in-oval-office-meets-promoter-of-qanon-conspiracy-theory-that-says-democrats-run-pedophile-cult

And yet, they're still not as stupid as Dog and Jack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now