kent_island_sailor

The Trump Circle completes

1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

I think Dog is mocked because he’s become like Tom, an attention whore. Choosing between ideas and attention, he chooses attention.

dogballs!

12 hours ago, Olsonist said:

I think Dog is mocked because he’s become like Tom, an attention whore. Choosing between ideas and attention, he chooses attention.

I don’t see Tom as an attention whore. At least, not on a scale like Jack. 

Tom is hellbent on steering every thread to what he wants to discuss - guns, CU, or the pre$$ (he is so cute in using those dollar signs). If I am not mistaken, there was a time when it was pot and interstate commerce.

If you engage with him, down the rabbit hole you go. He’ll hammer you with quotes and challenge you to respond to questions so he can play “gotcha”. 

Few trick pony. 

Tom illustrates how difficult it is to craft good policy. It’s almost paralyzing, his ability to point out shortcomings or unanticipated flaws in ideas. 

Ya need a few guys like Trump every now and then to get shit done. Not that he’s a poster child for ethics, judgement or policy knowledge, but he has more rapidly changed America’s position in global trade negotiations and immigration faster than I would have thought possible. 

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Agreed. Jack will do anything for people to pay attention to him and starts jonesing when he's ignored. Tom will do anything for an argument and starts jonesing when his bait fails to get him one. Subtle difference, but worth noting.

• Like 1

Just now, Dog said:

Small minds...

...repeat themselves over and over. Try expanding yours by saying something new.

38 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Tom is hellbent on steering every thread to what he wants to discuss - guns, CU, or the pre$$ (he is so cute in using those dollar signs). If I am not mistaken, there was a time when it was pot and interstate commerce.

If you engage with him, down the rabbit hole you go. He’ll hammer you with quotes and challenge you to respond to questions so he can play “gotcha”. 

Few trick pony. 

If you can keep him off that stuff he is actually pretty interesting. He doesn't seem to get how BORED everyone is with his dogballs :rolleyes:

34 minutes ago, Dog said:

Small minds...

Thanks for weighing in. 

Dont you have a post to craft either defending the POTUS/GOP or finding fault with Democrats?

Run along. Woof. 

3 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

If you can keep him off that stuff he is actually pretty interesting. He doesn't seem to get how BORED everyone is with his dogballs :rolleyes:

The way he quotes himself is always entertaining. 

and the way he bumps quotes from people in utterly unrelated threads is kinda creepy. he's just a "freedom" reactionary who'll do whatever stupid shit comes along to demonstrate "freedom". download a crap app, advocated insider training, etc. etc. 

3 hours ago, Dog said:

Small minds...

Are unable to complete a thought.

• Like 1