2Newts

AC Team Threads

What would you do about the AC Team threads?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. This is what I would do:

• They're fine. Don't bother me with this crap.
    • Make new threads for NZ and UK. I can't find a thing in those messes.
    • Make new threads for NZ and UK only if comments related to AC 36 can be ported over to the new threads.
    • Add "AC 36." to the end of the NYYC thread name so that someone starts a new thread when AC 37 rolls around.

I propose that it's time to start new threads for the other competitors along the lines of the LR thread, so aptly identified as "Luna Rosa Challenge. AC 36" Maybe not for "Team NYYC" since that thread is new for this round. But crikey are the "Team UK" and "Team NZ" threads ever long. Quick poll to see if others agree.

2N

The idea that people would behave better with new threads is a teeny bit optimistic,

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dogwatch said:

The idea that people would behave better with new threads is a teeny bit optimistic,

It's more like, when you have a nice dinner party, the dog will always drag it's anus across the carpet.

My dogs have never done that. One did however used to have a habit of shitting on the floor in other people's houses. Which, come to think of it, is exactly my complaint about how some treat the team threads.

I just looked at the "Team UK" Thread. Half of the posts in this Thread have nothing to do with Team UK at all so maybe its indeed time to open a new Topic for that Team.

On 8/10/2018 at 12:30 AM, darth reapius said:

It's more like, when you have a nice dinner party, the dog will always drag it's anus across the carpet.

Yeah, that’s why Sclarke’s mom had to put in hardwood floors. 

9 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

I just looked at the "Team UK" Thread. Half of the posts in this Thread have nothing to do with Team UK at all so maybe its indeed time to open a new Topic for that Team.

Any you really believe that things will change in the new thread? Dream on...