atoyot

She's a clean, white girl.

Chickie-pie expects to be let off from a DUI because, well, she is kinda cute.  But, really?

After getting collared early Saturday for drunk driving, speeding, and pot possession, Lauren Cutshaw gave South Carolina cops a list of reasons why she should not face charges.

The 32-year-old Cutshaw, according to a Bluffton Police Department report, explained that:

• She had “perfect grades" her whole life
  • She graduated from a “high accredited university”
  • She was a sorority girl
  • She was a National Honors Society member
  • She was "on honor roll"
  • She was a dancer
  • Her business partner is a cop
  • She once was a cheerleader

And, if those were not convincing enough reasons to let her walk on multiple misdemeanor charges, Cutshaw closed with these classics:

Lauren-Cutshaw-7.png.a6942a123a2d0322b09ff7af93a2cdc8.pngLauren-Cutshaw-3a.png.766543a03384b7143aa107da136ea871.pnglauren-elizabeth-cutshaw-FB-600-jpg.jpg.56d01ad611cd84007aaebea90a87e5b3.jpg

When a cop asked "what that had to do with anything," Cutshaw reportedly replied, “You’re a cop, you should know what that means.” She added, "You're a cop, you should know based on the people that come in this room."

In dash cam footage released by police, as Cutshaw was being driven to jail, she told a cop she was a “valedictorian” who “went to a good school, graduated with a 3.8.” She also spoke of receiving a scholarship, having never been previously arrested, and being a “4.0 student” and an “All-American cheerleader.” She also told of her apprehension about getting locked up: “I don’t wanna know what it’s like. I’m a pretty girl. Please don’t make me go in there.”    

lauren-elizabeth-cutshaw-mugshot-240x300.jpg.cc86eafc332bbb255bf09e24f3051306.jpg

Pictured above, Cutshaw, a real estate agent, still ended up in handcuffs despite her bizarre pitch for freedom. Cutshaw, who claimed to have only consumed two glasses of wine, registered a .18 on a breathalyzer test (more than twice the legal limit).

entitled ........................

Sounds like she's been getting away with it, until now.

I can’t tell you how many of those entitled assholes I had to deal with over my career......and it wasn’t in the poor communities.

I'm sure daddy will be by shortly to clean up the mess

There is NO truth to the rumor that when she saw a cop pulling up his fly upon exiting the station-house restroom, she exclaimed "Not another breathalyzer!"  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, atoyot said:

After getting collared early Saturday for drunk driving, speeding, and pot possession, Lauren Cutshaw gave South Carolina cops a list of reasons why she should not face charges.

The 32-year-old Cutshaw, according to a Bluffton Police Department report, explained that:

• She was a dancer

And, if those were not convincing enough reasons to let her walk on multiple misdemeanor charges, Cutshaw closed with these classics:

When a cop asked "what that had to do with anything," Cutshaw reportedly replied, “You’re a cop, you should know what that means.” She added, "You're a cop, you should know based on the people that come in this room."

In dash cam footage released by police, as Cutshaw was being driven to jail, she told a cop she was a “valedictorian” who “went to a good school, graduated with a 3.8.” She also spoke of receiving a scholarship, having never been previously arrested, and being a “4.0 student” and an “All-American cheerleader.” She also told of her apprehension about getting locked up: “I don’t wanna know what it’s like. I’m a pretty girl. Please don’t make me go in there.”    

lauren-elizabeth-cutshaw-mugshot-240x300.jpg.cc86eafc332bbb255bf09e24f3051306.jpg

Pictured above, Cutshaw, a real estate agent, still ended up in handcuffs despite her bizarre pitch for freedom. Cutshaw, who claimed to have only consumed two glasses of wine, registered a .18 on a breathalyzer test (more than twice the legal limit).

Two bottles of wine would not get you to .18 - that is hand walking.

"I'm too high class a person to go to jail - that's for peasants."

I'm WHITE ferfuckssake

She should have told them she was a dirty white girl. She could have fixed the fine up right there in the back seat.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

32 and still trading on that shit?

Funny, my wife always tells the kids not to be the person who peaked in high school

• Like 1

You just can't fix stupid.

Or privileged white trash elitist racist cunts for that matter.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6974944/drunk-florida-teen-police-mugshot-pose/NO FILTER 

Drunk woman, 19, arrested for being disorderly in Florida sees police mugshot as photo opportunity and strikes poses

Tabitha Reitano, 19, can be seen sticking out her tongue and smiling sweetly for the camera

5 hours ago, burndoc said:

Funny, my wife always tells the kids not to be the person who peaked in high school

There is a HUGE amount of truth in that.

13 hours ago, atoyot said:

Chickie-pie expects to be let off from a DUI because, well, she is kinda cute.  But, really?

• She was a dancer

Lauren-Cutshaw-7.png.a6942a123a2d0322b09ff7af93a2cdc8.pngLauren-Cutshaw-3a.png.766543a03384b7143aa107da136ea871.pnglauren-elizabeth-cutshaw-FB-600-jpg.jpg.56d01ad611cd84007aaebea90a87e5b3.jpg

she should have tried , "I give good head" defense..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, burndoc said:

My 25 year school reunion (the only one) was interesting for that very reason. Pretty sad to spend your entire adult life knowing your best days are behind you.

8 hours ago, burndoc said:

This story and your post remind me of a joke.

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl."
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano?"
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And who was the girl you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."
"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?"
"Please, Father! I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."
Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"
"Four months vacation and five good leads..." 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

This story and your post remind me of a joke.

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl."
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano?"
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And who was the girl you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."
"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?"
"Please, Father! I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."
Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"
"Four months vacation and five good leads..." 

The funniest thing of all is that this is not a joke. It's a true story.

-DSK

I'm still wondering what "thoroughbred" really means...

Just now, WCB said:

No direct relation to Thomas Jefferson's descendants.  

8 minutes ago, WCB said:

"Ridden hard and fast"?

17 hours ago, atoyot said:

• She was a dancer

Is it Beaufort or Buford?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN3c64j2DPE

1 hour ago, WCB said:

I'm all white meat , through and through..       LSU's finest..       

2 hours ago, WCB said:

Maybe you should ask Mr. Thorough (if he's not too exhausted).

3 hours ago, atoyot said:

"Ridden hard and fast"?

... and often.

We had an incident much like her some years back. The city was talking about running the SkyTrain (subway) through Kerrisdale, a medium high end neighbourhood.

A TV crew interviewed this matron who said - on national TV news - "this should not come through our neighbourhood - we are the creme de la creme".

Not only was she stupid enough to say it publicly but she was also wrong - everybody knew it was (and is) actually West Vancouver that is the creme de la creme. :ph34r:

She would be a perfect match for Ethan Couch, the kid who killed 4 people while driving drunk and pleaded an affluenza defense.

1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

She would be a perfect match for Ethan Couch, the kid who killed 4 people while driving drunk and pleaded an affluenza defense.

what a train wreck of a family

The so-called "affluenza mom" Tonya Couch was arrested Thursday evening after she was accused of violating conditions of her release on bond for failing a urinary test.

She tested positive for amphetamine/methamphetamine, officials said.

I hope:

A.) Her lawyer take this to trial, and/or the DA does not plead this one out.. and she if found guilty..

B.) The judge takes this into consideration that she is too good to go to jail and she gets a sentence 18 months...  rather than a year and a day...  that way she goes to state prison, and they're going to love her...  I hope she likes broom handles and long finger nails..

I believe my sentiment of her have ready been expressed in this thread..   My only other question; has she whelped any other turds into the population?

Her story reminds me of an episode of one of the real-life cop shows. A pretty Cali girl gets pulled over for speeding, tries to talk her way out getting the ticket. Says "please officer, don't write me up because police officers don't give pretty girls tickets."  Officer responds "No we don't", tears the citation off his pad, hands it to her and walks away. Sick burn. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nacradriver said:

I hope:

A.) Her lawyer take this to trial, and/or the DA does not plead this one out.. and she if found guilty..

B.) The judge takes this into consideration that she is too good to go to jail and she gets a sentence 18 months...  rather than a year and a day...  that way she goes to state prison, and they're going to love her...  I hope she likes broom handles and long finger nails..

I believe my sentiment of her have ready been expressed in this thread..   My only other question; has she whelped any other turds into the population?

doubt there's any jail time involved..   probation, class, and a fine..    in SC, we know how to treat our thoroughbred's     , though she isn't native..

Compared to Mel Gibson's Celtic Cross roadside DUI defense concerning his theories of Jewish global domination, I'd say clean white girl is pathetic but at least she's not pathological. I guess theyre both failed road warriors at any rate.

I support jail time for dui because this is a crime where you have to keep the penalty in the minds of would be violators. It's a crime of not caring while being buzzed. That's the kind of crime where deterents like jail stick in your head. Vague thjnkgs like points and fines are just that, vague. Jail is jail.

Prison rape jokes, however, still fall into that not funny category. At least "clean white gir"l is a sorts funny thing to say. And movie stars ranting while drunk on the side of the road about their antisemitic fantasies is well hilarious. You go roadsters.

11 hours ago, lasal said:

Prison rape jokes, however, still fall into that not funny category. At least "clean white gir"l is a sorts funny thing to say. And movie stars ranting while drunk on the side of the road about their antisemitic fantasies is well hilarious. You go roadsters.

Sorry I offend you with this...  wait until you lose someone to a drunk driver...  Trust me, your outlook will change a bit..  If you say it wouldn't... I am going to look you strait in the eye an tell you you full if it...

I detest drunk or otherwise impaired drivers. Detest. I know they are persons with sometimes awful stories of their own......still.......

23 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Sorry I offend you with this...  wait until you lose someone to a drunk driver...  Trust me, your outlook will change a bit..  If you say it wouldn't... I am going to look you strait in the eye an tell you you full if it...

I hear you nacra. I wasn't that offended. More trying to aid in the effort to get people on board with jail for dui.

When I was 17, during the summer before my senior year in HS, my little sister, 15, was killed by a drunk driver. She was at a party and went with her friend and friends' cousin to buy more beer. He hit an oncoming car on a winding road veered off and hit a tree. Sister was in back seat and went through windshield or sunroof. Took a while to find her body down the hill in the woods. Family disintegrated shortly thereafter. 2ND DUI, 6 months in jail. That's lame.

5 minutes ago, lasal said:

I hear you nacra. I wasn't that offended. More trying to aid in the effort to get people on board with jail for dui.

When I was 17, during the summer before my senior year in HS, my little sister, 15, was killed by a drunk driver. She was at a party and went with her friend and friends' cousin to buy more beer. He hit an oncoming car on a winding road veered off and hit a tree. Sister was in back seat and went through windshield or sunroof. Took a while to find her body down the hill in the woods. Family disintegrated shortly thereafter. 2ND DUI, 6 months in jail. That's lame.

Damn.....that's a tough hand to get dealt. So many of those terrible outcomes.

I'm so sorry. That's tragic. 

There is no excuse for driving impaired. It's an incredibly selfish act which demonstrates a callous disregard for the lives and rights of others.

• Like 1

DUI is bad news. Sadly I've done it myself more than once. Not blind drunk but in retrospect beyond safe. Part of the reason I think the penalty needs to be simple and in the front of your poor judgement drunk head. Thanks for the support too. That was a long time ago but it stays with you. Sorry to hear about your loss nacra.

On 8/10/2018 at 1:44 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

orange is not her color

Orange is the new Black.

19 minutes ago, lasal said:

DUI is bad news. Sadly I've done it myself more than once. Not blind drunk but in retrospect beyond safe. Part of the reason I think the penalty needs to be simple and in the front of your poor judgement drunk head. Thanks for the support too. That was a long time ago but it stays with you. Sorry to hear about your loss nacra.

I think it’s likely that most adult males and many females have driven impaired. I did in my youth. Never shitfaced drunk but still in retrospect certainly impaired. I always thought “I’m not drunk enough that I can’t manage it”. It’s hard to drink socially and not drive just a little buzzed at the end of the night. It really takes a very deliberate effort and a certain amount of inconvience to avoid it. Frankly, I stopped not because I was fearful of punishment because I always thought I could manage just a buzz. I stopped as I began to see the results and realize buzzed is still impaired. I simply did not want to ever be “that person” who ruined other people’s lives. From probably my mid 20’s forward, I never drove impaired again. Mrs PB and I coordinated who the “driver” was, and if I was out alone, I simply didn’t drink very much. A beneficial side affect was I learned how to manage my alcohol consumption even when out socially. My point is, fear of punishment was not a factor because I never thought it was something I couldn’t manage. I drive fine after all, I’m not shitfaced I just have a little buzz. I’m not saying that punishment shouldn’t be a factor.....but I don’t think it is going to make a huge impact by itself. 

56 minutes ago, lasal said:

DUI is bad news. Sadly I've done it myself more than once.

Anybody who came of age before the mid to late 70's has almost certainly driven drunk. It was regarded about as seriously as farting in an elevator until Sally Gribble changed social attitudes

2 minutes ago, Point Break said:

I think it’s likely that most adult males and many females have driven impaired. I did in my youth. Never shitfaced drunk but still in retrospect certainly impaired. I always thought “I’m not drunk enough that I can’t manage it”. It’s hard to drink socially and not drive just a little buzzed at the end of the night. It really takes a very deliberate effort and a certain amount of inconvience to avoid it. Frankly, I stopped not because I was fearful of punishment because I always thought I could manage just a buzz. I stopped as I began to see the results and realize buzzed is still impaired. I simply did not want to ever be “that person” who ruined other people’s lives. From probably my mid 20’s forward, I never drove impaired again. Mrs PB and I coordinated who the “driver” was, and if I was out alone, I simply didn’t drink very much. A beneficial side affect was I learned how to manage my alcohol consumption even when out socially. My point is, fear of punishment was not a factor because I never thought it was something I couldn’t manage. I drive fine after all, I’m not shitfaced I just have a little buzz. I’m not saying that punishment shouldn’t be a factor.....but I don’t think it is going to make a huge impact by itself. 

Yeah, you could be right, punishment may not be much of a factor. I used to go to shows with a lawyer buddy and he would never risk a DUI because he could lose his job, would lose his job. So we would ride our bikes and or bus/light rail it downtown. Before Uber. TBU. So for him, punishment/consequence was a factor. (I know people have been arrested for DUI while cycling, we weren't that drunk.)

What is expressed when the clean white girl and Mel Gibson, and millions of others, when they're drunk and facing arrest for DUI, is this sense of yeah, but I'm different. I can do this. This arrest is not for really for DUI, it's for (insert demented conspiracy theory). That's how people tend to think.

19 minutes ago, Rasputin22 said:

Clean? Check, White? Check, Crazy? Check...

'Do you know who I am?'

Reese Witherspoon

As I remember she mea culpa'ed the next day and apologized. At least she realized what an idiot she was when she sobered up. 

As most of the posters said the old "in my youth," I have two boys who UBER or won't drive if drinking. Maybe since we are on them more than our parents we're on us

1 hour ago, lasal said:

For me it was my high school sweetheart killed.  Cruel outcomes.  

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

For me it was my high school sweetheart killed.  Cruel outcomes.  

Cruel outcomes indeed.

My kids are both driving now and that's the hardest thing for me. I worry. It's not debilitating, but it's not pleasant. They're both good drivers and keep their risk taking to rock climbing. It's funny, they drove to a canyon about an hour away yesterday to do some climbing and I wasn't thinking about either one taking a fall, I was only thinking about the two lane highway they drove on. They're good climbers and are exposed to some serious danger at their level, but that never crossed my mind.

22 minutes ago, burndoc said:

As most of the posters said the old "in my youth," I have two boys who UBER or won't drive if drinking. Maybe since we are on them more than our parents we're on us

You make a good point. I do think today’s young adults are more cognizant of the issue. So the message exists in the culture. I think of my 5 who heard the message constantly while growing up. I know for certain all 5 had moments of stupidity, one of them near catastrophic. But all 5 figured it out by their late 20’s. I’m not sure what that microscopic experiance means for the macroscopic view.

Now it's the fucking phones that are the problem with kids.

Worse than being drunk.

18 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Now it's the fucking phones that are the problem with kids.

Worse than being drunk.

True...maybe not worse but they are one with their phone. I walk my dog every morning...we go about 4 miles and although we vary the route we always go to the beach and then head in one direction or another. Lately this guy - 30's? - is walking his dog and he literally NEVER looks up from his phone. NEVER. Holding it in front of his face with both hands, head down absolutely immersed in the phone. Every single day for weeks now. I don't understand how he keeps from tripping and falling over, but I'm thinking he has no idea or ability to appreciate the sunrise, the morning...anything. He literally never looks up.

Unbelievable.

Phones cause more accidents here than drunks - tipping point was quite a while ago.

Can you imagine being so brain damaged as to text while driving on the highway?

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Phones cause more accidents here than drunks - tipping point was quite a while ago.

Can you imagine being so brain damaged as to text while driving on the highway?

Don't have to imagine it, I've seen far too many fuckwits doing it.

Including a girl on a pushbike yesterday.....

FKT

Even if fear of punishment is not a deterrent, getting someone off the road for 6 mos is a societal good thing.

12 hours ago, NaptimeAgain said:

Even if fear of punishment is not a deterrent, getting someone off the road for 6 mos is a societal good thing.

It is a good thing---if they stay off of the road.

Too many time we read of some asswipe who caused an accident with fatalities who had his license suspended multiple times, no insurance, multiple DUIs and caused the accident while driving at double or triple the posted speed. That should be some really serious prison time.

29 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Too many time we read of some asswipe who caused an accident with fatalities who had his license suspended multiple times, no insurance, multiple DUIs and caused the accident while driving at double or triple the posted speed. That should be some really serious prison time.

The thing that always amazed me is how often the DUI asshole lives still and all the innocents are dead or mangled. I think karma misses its target once in a while.

I do enthusiastically support prison for repeat DUI. These are not people who had one bad borderline buzzed driving experience and feel enough remorse to avoid it going forward. These are people who just don't care or for whom the addiction is beyond their ability to control. I'd guess a little of both. Perhaps they can interrupt their dangerous deadly cycle in prison and even receive some counseling on how to control their addiction once discharged.

12 minutes ago, Point Break said:

The thing that always amazed me is how often the DUI asshole lives still and all the innocents are dead or mangled. I think karma misses its target once in a while.

I do enthusiastically support prison for repeat DUI. These are not people who had one bad borderline buzzed driving experience and feel enough remorse to avoid it going forward. These are people who just don't care or for whom the addiction is beyond their ability to control. I'd guess a little of both. Perhaps they can interrupt their dangerous deadly cycle in prison and even receive some counseling on how to control their addiction once discharged.

Don't know about California, but here in Wisconsin it seemed to me that the courts took DUI as an annoyance.  Read far too many times about some idiot arrested for a DUI and it was his 5th or 6th offense.  A fine, more suspended license time and maybe 30 days in jail, often suspended. There is a statute here known as the Huber law.  Essentially it is a work release law.  If you have been convicted of an offense for which county jail time is imposed, you can be released to go to work but you have to report back to the jail to spend the night incarcerated.  It is more than just work release.  There are close to a dozen reasons why you get out such as job interview, meet with counselor, and a bunch of others.  Although not common, on more than one occasion Huber beneficiaries have been found at a local bsr or even involved in accidents while DUI.

There seems to be less of it than years ago.  Maybe we have outgrown the "hold my beer and watch this" philosophy of life.

Second DUI should be an automatic 6 months in jail - at least.

Cell phone assholes should get it on a first offense.

Drunks at least have impaired judgement on their side. Cell phone assholes are just selfish and stupid.

A guy hit my parked vehicle last year, flipped his, threw him out so he went to hospital and then to jail,  toxicology warrant gave a level well over 4 times (was .3xxx). The DA's office had asked if I would testify and I asked how is it a 50 year old guy that drunk has never had a DUI?  Her reply was never had a conviction.  Had a lawyer on retainer, fought it and finally pled guilty 8 months later, required to reimburse me as part of the plea deal, I thanked the DA but said i would rather see him in jail and she said it did include jail, wouldn't say how much.  If you have $$ you get off much easier than a poor person at least in Texas. If he hadn't hit my vehicle was less than a block from crossing a busy 4 lane residential street just after dark - 2 people following him for 20 minutes on the phone with the cops told me they couldn't believe he didn't kill 20 people.  If I had walked out a few minutes earlier and hadn't noticed him would have been ugly - he was cutting through a residential area to lose the people following him.  He wasn't wearing a seat belt, head hit the windshield, threw him on the concrete and was still conscious and talking to the EMS and cops. 

Was one of the stranger experiences in my life.  I went from wtf???? to really pissed to, holy shit that worked out about as well as it could have for everyone. 

3 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

It is a good thing---if they stay off of the road.

No they don't.. in the event that changed my life, the drunk didn't even have a license... it was already taken away.   What is worse is they allowed for bail...  In one of the MADD supoport meetings I went to after this, there was one case where to drunk skipped bail and headed back to Mexico... 

On the upside drunk driving arrest are down in the urban areas... and, Uber/Lyft are noting that too much to drink is the second highest reason for passengers..  the first, people not want to have to deal with parking.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/05/10/drunk-driving-arrests-decline-in-some-cities/

2 hours ago, d'ranger said:

A guy hit my parked vehicle last year, flipped his, threw him out so he went to hospital and then to jail,  toxicology warrant gave a level well over 4 times (was .3xxx). The DA's office had asked if I would testify and I asked how is it a 50 year old guy that drunk has never had a DUI?  Her reply was never had a conviction.  Had a lawyer on retainer, fought it and finally pled guilty 8 months later, required to reimburse me as part of the plea deal, I thanked the DA but said i would rather see him in jail and she said it did include jail, wouldn't say how much.  If you have $$ you get off much easier than a poor person at least in Texas. If he hadn't hit my vehicle was less than a block from crossing a busy 4 lane residential street just after dark - 2 people following him for 20 minutes on the phone with the cops told me they couldn't believe he didn't kill 20 people.  If I had walked out a few minutes earlier and hadn't noticed him would have been ugly - he was cutting through a residential area to lose the people following him.  He wasn't wearing a seat belt, head hit the windshield, threw him on the concrete and was still conscious and talking to the EMS and cops. 

Was one of the stranger experiences in my life.  I went from wtf???? to really pissed to, holy shit that worked out about as well as it could have for everyone. 

You’ll love this one then. So I’m working the rescue many years ago (Paramedic Unit) and we arrive first to a vehicle wrapped around a tree in someone’s front yard (very early in the morning - still dark, like 4 am). Guy is trapped but not too trapped and really didn’t seem hurt at all. Homeowner was in the front yard in his bathrobe watching (he had called 911). Well the trapped driver turns out to be a asshole of the highest degree, swearing at us, trying to hit us (while still stuck in the car), and at one point spit at my partner. The homeowner sees the spitting episode, walks into his house and comes out with a paper bag. He walks to the passenger side of the car to the blown out window, inverts the bag and dumps empty and full beer cans into the car. I looked at the owner who looked at me and said “I felt sorry for the guy because he was crying, so I took all the beer cans out of his car so he wouldn’t get in trouble. But he is such an asshole........f*^k him!!” The cops were not there yet so I just smiled and pretended not to see a thing. We got the guy out of the car just as the cops arrived. We pronounced him “not hurt”, the cops gave him a sobriety test which he failed. They took pictures of the beer cans in the car and hauled him away to the greybar hotel. As they pulled away I looked at the homeowner and winked. He got a big smile, winked back and went into his house.

i oughta write a book......

• Like 4

I remember being very discouraged when I was a chief resident in a big city. Lots of drunk drivers would come in as trauma. One guy ran off a popular road and hit a tree. F/R brought him in. Blood alcohol really high, maybe three times above limit back in the 0.1 days. I mention it to one of the cops. Basically thanks Doc but no one saw him driving. There is no case as he will get out of it. Maybe different now but very discouraging that technicalities really only apply to law breakers

23 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Don't know about California, but here in Wisconsin it seemed to me that the courts took DUI as an annoyance.  Read far too many times about some idiot arrested for a DUI and it was his 5th or 6th offense.  A fine, more suspended license time and maybe 30 days in jail, often suspended. There is a statute here known as the Huber law.  Essentially it is a work release law.  If you have been convicted of an offense for which county jail time is imposed, you can be released to go to work but you have to report back to the jail to spend the night incarcerated.  It is more than just work release.  There are close to a dozen reasons why you get out such as job interview, meet with counselor, and a bunch of others.  Although not common, on more than one occasion Huber beneficiaries have been found at a local bsr or even involved in accidents while DUI.

There seems to be less of it than years ago.  Maybe we have outgrown the "hold my beer and watch this" philosophy of life.

Sounds like not much has changed in WI since I left.  I wish they would change the drunk driving penalties, it's about time.

20 hours ago, Point Break said:

I have an editor lined up a ready to go...  I am certain you could put together something that will blow away 9-1-1 and Station 19... 

I have to ask, who do we get to play PB?

8 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Uh oh........I can see where this is going.........

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Point Break said:

Uh oh........I can see where this is going.........

:lol:

Redford, Connery, Crow, Eastwood....???????

8 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Redford, Connery, Crow, Eastwood....???????

Does PB owe you money?

Redford - 81yo

Connery - 87yo

Eastwood -88yo

Surprised you didn't suggest Reagan, he's holding at 93yo.  

I'd suggest Kevin Hart just to lighten things up a bit.  

• Like 1

Statham all the way.

I hope the editor is Snaggy.

10 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I'd suggest Kevin Hart just to lighten things up a bit.  

He’s too tall.....

12 minutes ago, Owen said:

Statham all the way.

I hope the editor is Snaggy.

Is Snaggalise and option or a requirement at the OUHSD?

A hologram of the Duke 

20 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Nobody mentions Tom Hanks?  Right age for PB and nobody does it better.

Or Tom Cruise. Greatest actor in a generation. He is a 5 foot 4 Scientologist who can play a 6 foot 5 ex military hard man. I think it was called Mission Impossible. 

3 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Or Tom Cruise. Greatest actor in a generation. He is a 5 foot 4 Scientologist who can play a 6 foot 5 ex military hard man. I think it was called Mission Impossible. 

This Tom Cruise?

edit: Not anti gay, I do detest cretins like Cruise who pimp one of the biggest scams on the planet. I personally know of many people whose lives were ruined by that group. 

9 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

This Tom Cruise?

edit: Not anti gay, I do detest cretins like Cruise who pimp one of the biggest scams on the planet. I personally know of many people whose lives were ruined by that group. 

+ many. The guy is a creep.

18 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Not MI, he was cast as the character Jack Reacher, ex-military ass-kicker of many thriller books by Lee Childs; I will not see it.  Well, maybe when it makes it to my small screen in the apartment here.

3 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

+ many. The guy is a creep.

He flew into our airport once with his P-51 to visit the local CAF Wing...  I wasn't there but a few guys that interacted with him told me he was pretty down to earth and friendly.... but then again, he is an actor....

2 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Not MI, he was cast as the character Jack Reacher, ex-military ass-kicker of many thriller books by Lee Childs; I will not see it.  Well, maybe when it makes it to my small screen in the apartment here.

I must be losing my sarcasm edge Billy. I did see it and I hate to admit that I enjoyed it but only because I am huge JR fan.

5 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I must be losing my sarcasm edge Billy. I did see it and I hate to admit that I enjoyed it but only because I am huge JR fan.

I am also a fan of Reacher, and think they should have cast a taller lead.

4 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

He flew into our airport once with his P-51 to visit the local CAF Wing...  I wasn't there but a few guys that interacted with him told me he was pretty down to earth and friendly.... but then again, he is an actor....

He is an actor and has also had decades of training in how to do PR.  Travolta ditto.  Trust me, that group knows how to manipulate people. Just diss $cientology and see how quickly the army of lawyers are all over you ass. It's why most people who leave never speak out, they will beat you down anyway possible.  They know everything he has ever done or even thought about doing and would use it against him in a heartbeat.  I respect his acting but nothing else.

18 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

I am also a fan of Reacher, and think they should have cast a taller lead.

As I understand it the little creep bought the movie rights so he could play him.

4 hours ago, nacradriver said:

Mite be goode gettte a freshe faice, and adda a 'Barretta' twiste licke he keepes squerrilles.  Juste sayeng, It mite worke goode. 

PB & frend.jpg

On 8/11/2018 at 11:41 PM, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Don't have to imagine it, I've seen far too many fuckwits doing it.

Including a girl on a pushbike yesterday.....

FKT

https://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2014/sep/15/china-mobile-phone-lane-distracted-walking-pedestrians

and

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/11674215/Antwerp-introduces-text-walking-lanes-for-pedestrians-using-mobile-phones.html

27 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Mite be goode gettte a freshe faice, and adda a 'Barretta' twiste licke he keepes squerrilles.  Juste sayeng, It mite worke goode. 

PB & frend.jpg

A squirl to play PB -- brilliant!

4 hours ago, nacradriver said:
On 8/12/2018 at 9:21 PM, Point Break said:

I have an editor lined up a ready to go...  I am certain you could put together something that will blow away 9-1-1 and Station 19... 

Do it!! I’ll prebuy a copy now. 

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

He is an actor and has also had decades of training in how to do PR.  Travolta ditto.  Trust me, that group knows how to manipulate people. Just diss $cientology and see how quickly the army of lawyers are all over you ass. It's why most people who leave never speak out, they will beat you down anyway possible.  They know everything he has ever done or even thought about doing and would use it against him in a heartbeat.  I respect his acting but nothing else.

I am very much aware of the $cientology and Hollywood mentality...  both of them are in my back yard...  Just driving by their "base of operations" in Hollywood gives me the creeps... hells bells.... just driving through Hollywood gives me the creeps...

Leah Remini is doing a whole series on it, Scientology and the Aftermath and yes they/are coming at her "guns a blazing".  I was floored by some of the stuff she brings out....  but not surprised..

Getting back to TC... having and flying your own P-51 does garner some "street cred" in the aviation world.. regardless of how rich you are... from what I was told, he was not an asshole, nor did he need to put on a show for the cameras, because there were none...  They tell me he is invited back anytime....  and this is a tough crowd...