RKoch

Mike Pence wants Space SEALS!

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

HES NOT STARTING DEVELOPMENT OF SHIT. THE AIR FORCE HAS BEEN ON THIS SHIT FOR DECADES. ALL HES DOING IS GIVING MORONS A SHINY SQUIRREL.

Now that you’re done ranting like the idiot we all know you are, do a little homework and get back to us. The Air Force throws the required minimal effort at it. I still agree that the Cheeto is a moron, but he’s not wrong this time.   It’s hard saying that. 

Human space seals attacking.... What? other alien space seals?

Why not have it all ground based, like..... Um....

What's the name of that outfit?

29 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Human space seals attacking.... What? other alien space seals?

Why not have it all ground based, like..... Um....

What's the name of that outfit?

Just curious, but do you honestly know just how much of your daily life relies on fancy shit floating around in space?  

1 hour ago, Mike in Seattle said:

then start making hand-turned butt plugs, 'sportsman', whatever distracts you from slaughtering and traumatizing innocent wildlife for your amusement. 

6 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Just curious, but do you honestly know just how much of your daily life relies on fancy shit floating around in space?  

who gives a chit, it's all for convenience, just like most other wasteful, over the top bullshit.

7 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

who gives a chit, it's all for convenience, just like most other wasteful, over the top bullshit.

So, no then. 

23 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Always thought that was Leon Trotsky.

Anyway the USA doesn't need Russia or even Musk to get people into space. All they need is some balls and the Prez to break another treaty or 2.

I'm sure there'd be a lot of places lining up to be the base for the first Orion launch......

FKT

Spaceballs?

Like any other third world country, the politicians in the US are always looking for the next big money project to "help" their constituents. $-))

3 hours ago, Mark K said:

CNgmfwJUcAEaMgw.jpg

This is taxing my perceived logic of the Novels! Somehow, Putin should be in there- Zaphod is there to distract, but so is Trump, but does that mean Putin should be invisible? (Trouble is, Putin’s not that wylie-)

I mean, can Zaphod And Trump really ever physically meet without our space time continuum ceasing to exist?  Even in Photoshop?  

Breath.  Don’t panic.  The exit in our neck of the woods of the Interfalactic Highway is still mired in environmental statements.  Thank God, I think....And  somebody that has the mind of a small planet has been ordered to read President Trump’s tweets, so, he’ll read them.  .......He’s so depressed.....but he’ll read them.......every single fucking boring one of them.....and then he’ll be really depressed........

12 hours ago, Monkey said:

Now that you’re done ranting like the idiot we all know you are, do a little homework and get back to us. The Air Force throws the required minimal effort at it. I still agree that the Cheeto is a moron, but he’s not wrong this time.   It’s hard saying that. 

I think the soldiers manning the Air Force Space Command and sitting in Minute Man silos would think you are a moron who hates America.

Minor point of order; those would be Airmen manning the silos.

Other than needing Naval Aviators to complete the early, more dangerous missions requiring more specialized skill sets and feats of derring do, I see no reason why the chair force shouldn’t handle the space force also.

25 minutes ago, chum said:

Minor point of order; those would be Airmen manning the silos.

Other than needing Naval Aviators to complete the early, more dangerous missions requiring more specialized skill sets and feats of derring do, I see no reason why the chair force shouldn’t handle the space force also.

Funny enough, but "chair force" is a bit derogatory. Let's show some respect....... OK that's good, now for a joke:

If you give the command "SECURE THE BUILDING", here is what the different services would do:

The NAVY would turn out the lights and lock the doors.

The ARMY would surround the building with defensive fortifications, tanks and concertina wire.

The MARINE CORPS would assault the building, using overlapping fields of fire from all appropriate points on the perimeter

The AIR FORCE would take out a three-year lease on the building with an option to buy

I grew up in the '60s, I would assume the Space Force would say "wow man, look at the colors"

-DSK

• Like 3

Elon Musk might bid for supplying the launch vehicles, but only if they make him a Grand Space Admiral with the right to design his own uniform.

With an 8-billion dollar budget and top secret classification, this going to be a highly profitable exercise in bullshitting the voters while creaming off the money. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Amati said:

This is taxing my perceived logic of the Novels! Somehow, Putin should be in there- Zaphod is there to distract, but so is Trump, but does that mean Putin should be invisible? (Trouble is, Putin’s not that wylie-)

I mean, can Zaphod And Trump really ever physically meet without our space time continuum ceasing to exist?  Even in Photoshop?  

Breath.  Don’t panic.  The exit in our neck of the woods of the Interfalactic Highway is still mired in environmental statements.  Thank God, I think....And  somebody that has the mind of a small planet has been ordered to read President Trump’s tweets, so, he’ll read them.  .......He’s so depressed.....but he’ll read them.......every single fucking boring one of them.....and then he’ll be really depressed........

66830e2211ed7d43775e3722d239d940.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Happy said:

Elon Musk might bid for supplying the launch vehicles, but only if they make him a Grand Space Admiral with the right to design his own uniform.

With an 8-billion dollar budget and top secret classification, this going to be a highly profitable exercise in bullshitting the voters while creaming off the money. 

That has long puzzled me.    Prior to SpaceX a lot of the same companies did work for NASA and DOD.    The same congressmen that would stand in line to authorize missiles would cancel NASA projects already half completed.    One collects dust unless we decided to kill somebody or it expires.  The other would have expanded human knowledge and brought prestige to America.   Either way the same companies got the contract.    I assume a top secret status allows extra sauce.   

21 hours ago, Amati said:

vogon.jpeg.11b003df299134304e73449087d026ab.jpeg

Can’t resist- 

The liberal future- 

On 8/10/2018 at 6:35 PM, Mark K said:

CNgmfwJUcAEaMgw.jpg

HAHAHA that movie was on HBO last night.  Could only manage 5 mins.

God that movie sucked...  

On 8/11/2018 at 2:48 PM, Happy said:

Do you really believe that shit is not happening right now??  Don't you know about the moon base on the dark side??  Trump just got wind of it and as usual, he is blabbing to everyone who will listen, setting it up to take credit when it finally goes public..

4 hours ago, shaggy said:

HAHAHA that movie was on HBO last night.  Could only manage 5 mins.

God that movie sucked...  

The movie was worth it just to masterbate to Zoey.