Sign in to follow this  
nacradriver

What Happens in Berlin, Should Have Stayed in Berlin

I know that with Berliners anything goes... I mean just about anything...  but you would think that there is a reason for UPS and FedEx?

Technical stuff you say...

https://gizmodo.com/bag-of-sex-toys-incites-panic-at-berlin-airport-bomb-s-1828218652

The lesson here is to turn your vibrators off before packing them in your luggage.

6 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

The lesson here is to turn your vibrators off before packing them in your luggage.

No, the lesson is take the batteries out, or run down the rechargeables.

That's funny. Mrs PB and I occasionally had to be scrutinized a bit closer when our dive regulators and computer went through the X-Ray machine, but we never closed down any airports!!! :lol:

In a similar vein after Mrs PB had one of her rotator cuff surgeries, she was well enough to travel but needed to continue her range of movement and strength exercises. I had put together a jury rig system of pulleys and straps with a small weight that could be looped over a door and closed to get the thing set up. We checked into a hotel (the Mark Hopkins on Nob Hill) and I left the thing in the trunk and the valet took the car. When I remembered, I went back down and asked the valet to bring the car up so I could get something out of the trunk. When I opened the trunk and pulled out this contraption of pulleys, straps and a weight the valets were kind of whispering and snickering. I couldn't figure out why. When I got up to the room and mentioned it to Mrs PB she laughed and said "you are so dense....I'm sure they thought it was some sort of sex contraption".

Duh.................

20 hours ago, Point Break said:

That's funny. Mrs PB and I occasionally had to be scrutinized a bit closer when our dive regulators and computer went through the X-Ray machine, but we never closed down any airports!!! :lol:

In a similar vein after Mrs PB had one of her rotator cuff surgeries, she was well enough to travel but needed to continue her range of movement and strength exercises. I had put together a jury rig system of pulleys and straps with a small weight that could be looped over a door and closed to get the thing set up. We checked into a hotel (the Mark Hopkins on Nob Hill) and I left the thing in the trunk and the valet took the car. When I remembered, I went back down and asked the valet to bring the car up so I could get something out of the trunk. When I opened the trunk and pulled out this contraption of pulleys, straps and a weight the valets were kind of whispering and snickering. I couldn't figure out why. When I got up to the room and mentioned it to Mrs PB she laughed and said "you are so dense....I'm sure they thought it was some sort of sex contraption".

Duh.................

Haha, too funny!  Whenever we fly back home after a dive trip, we have to remove our batteries from our flashlights.  For the longest time, SWMBO kept getting stopped and searched going through customs in Dubai.  We could never figure out what they were looking for until one day this highly frustrated female local customs officer kept muttering "I know its in here somewhere" as she tore apart all the bags.  Finally she lost it and blurted out "Where is it?  I know you have a dildo in there and I'm not letting you go until I find it."  We both looked at each other and started laughing.  We pulled out our dive lights and showed her.  She turned bright red and apologized profusely for the inconvenience.  

nova720_w-300x250.jpg

Now we take the batteries out and never had any issues since......  :D

• Like 1