Spatial Ed

When a negro won't play. Especially a bitch negro.

Everything I've read or heard about that woman tells me she should be a redhead but she still is a hottie.

I'd take her over Palin in a heartbeat. :D

48 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Everything I've read or heard about that woman tells me she should be a redhead but she still is a hottie.

I'd take her over Palin in a heartbeat. :D

"Hottie"? Ewww!

No she int no "hottie" but she iz a playa!

(And I still don't like her)

Who's going to read this drivel?

If any reputable former members of "Team Trump" were to write a book, it might be worth reading..alas they are somewhat thin on the ground...must be all that "bowing down"

• Downvote 1

reputable former members of "Team Trump"

You really need to consider your posts a little more before you click on Submit Reply.

• Like 3

The ratings will be terrific.  Huge.  Many people are saying it.  Belief me. 

• Like 1

I claim the moon is made of cheese! Buy my new tell it all book to get all the juicy details. 

:o  I have heard that before.

umm,  howzabout  a Barter

I trade you the first chapter of my forthcoming expose on the lurid and depraved band of Hormonal & Hairy Bipedal teen 'squatchettes that are rumored to be abducting  men all over the PNW.

22 hours ago, benwynn said:

Heard her grilled on NPR today.

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/10/636955054/omarosa-tells-npr-she-heard-trump-n-word-tape-contradicting-her-own-tell-all-boo

Trump seems to have protected himself by only hiring crooks and liars who have no credibility if they bail.

would you hire someone you fired 3 times already?

On 8/10/2018 at 6:16 PM, Shortforbob said:

If any reputable former members of "Team Trump" were to write a book, it might be worth reading..alas they are somewhat thin on the ground...must be all that "bowing down"

Reputable?

At least Omarosa should know how to play Trump’s game, which makes this exercise kind of interesting - how much?  

We’ll see......

1 minute ago, Amati said:

Reputable?

At least Omarosa knows how to play Trump’s game- how well?  We’ll see......

yes, I didn't express that very well did I? :)

2 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

yes, I didn't express that very well did I? :)

When you’re trying to to react rationally to all this, what is ‘very well’?

:blink:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amati said:

When you’re trying to to react rationally to all this, what is ‘very well’?

:blink:

Australian understatement :)

as in.."it's not very well is it?

"no it's looking a bit unwell."

..decidedly sickly in fact

52 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

She's on Meet the Press in a few minutes (EDT)

I saw her this morning, she did fairly well IMHO. The stuff about John Kelly locking her in and threatening her sounded pretty bad. OTOH she's certainly not a Sunday-school girl herself. Playing the money game.

She made a number of rather shady statements and tap-danced far far better than KellyAnn did..... the Trump Administration should have kept her and maybe even promoted her.

-DSK

Luckily the Trump Faithful don't watch Meet the Press or read, so until shown otherwise on Fox News, she just a low life.

Ed, the thread title is kinda ugly as you know. Whatcha don't know is bitch is yer subject and negro an adjective in this usage. So it's more properly a Negro bitch. I know you're as PC AF. 

I might call her a treasonous female, so congrats to you for keeping it classy.

1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

If there's treason it's by her superior(s)

Trump is superior only to molluscs.

17 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

All right. Um, there's a mollusk, see? And he walks up to a sea cucumber...Well, he doesn't walk up, he swims up. Well, actually, the mollusk isn't moving, he's in one place. And then the sea cucumber, well, they... I mixed up. There was a mollusk and a sea cucumber. None of them were walking, so forget that...There was this mollusk and he walks up to a sea cucumber. Normally they don't talk, sea cucumbers, but in a joke, everyone talks. So just then, the sea cucumber looks over to the mollusk and says, "With fronds like these, who needs anenomes? Make America great again!"

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Bullshit - I'd take an oyster on the 1/2 shell with a dash of Tabasco over Trump any day.

Trump better than abalone? I don't think so.

Trump isn't better than what I scrape off the bottom of my boat - it at least feeds the birds.

51 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Bullshit - I'd take an oyster on the 1/2 shell with a dash of Tabasco over Trump any day.

Trump better than abalone? I don't think so.

Trump isn't better than what I scrape off the bottom of my boat - it at least feeds the birds.

Trump's head on a plater sounds better to me.

2 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Ed, the thread title is kinda ugly as you know. Whatcha don't know is bitch is yer subject and negro an adjective in this usage. So it's more properly a Negro bitch. I know you're as PC AF. 

I might call her a treasonous female, so congrats to you for keeping it classy.

If she was a witness to treason, is she obligated to notify law enforcement?

29 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Trump's head on a plater sounds better to me.

That would be a gold plater, I presume. 

Like the girl in Goldfinger, only way way, way uglier, unbelievably fatter, and generally as unpleasant looking as a hairless Shar-Pei.  

11 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

If there's treason it's by her superior(s)

Doubtless. But the taping in the Situation Room is a real no no. I'm inclined to overlook it if it helps bring these bastards down. Hell, I'll call her a hero but then I'm real good with Snowden too. I'm kinda stunned that this happened at all. O could have died in an unfortunate accident.

3 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Doubtless. But the taping in the Situation Room is a real no no. I'm inclined to overlook it if it helps bring these bastards down. Hell, I'll call her a hero but then I'm real good with Snowden too. I'm kinda stunned that this happened at all. O could have died in an unfortunate accident.

Did she have any level clearance?  If someone locked me in a room anywhere for the purpose of canning me and held me against my will, I would pursue kidnapping charges.  

The fact he took the job makes me think Kelly is just another clown on the small car at the circus with Trump driving.  He will be remembered for heading up the most dysfunctional White House imaginable, and not for any military accomplishments.

During my career, if I had taken a cellphone into a SCIF, shit would have hit the fan.  

Omarosa and Trump are a perfect pair. Both will walk over their grandmother's dead body to get ahead and lie without a hint of shame. Trump's advantage is that he was born white and got daddy to give him a start. Omarosa had to work her way up.

O opined that maybe Kelly is running the show. I can't believe O was fired without T knowing but I hope so.

And the big man fires back

He really is a total pratt

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time. She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart. I would rarely see her but heard really bad things. Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work. When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!

SAD!

While I know it’s “not presidential” to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible. Sorry!

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump appeared to be unaware that Omarosa Manigault Newman was fired by White House chief of staff John Kelly, according to an audio recording of a phone conversation aired on NBC's "Today" Monday morning.

"Omarosa, what's going on? I just saw in the news you're thinking about leaving. What happened?" Trump is heard asking.
Manigault Newman, who was fired from her White House job last December replied, saying, "General Kelly -- General Kelly came to me and said that you guys wanted me to leave."
"No. Nobody even told me about it," the President replied. "You know, they run a big operation but I didn't know it. I didn't know that. Damn it, I don't love you leaving at all."

6 minutes ago, learningJ24 said:

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump appeared to be unaware that Omarosa Manigault Newman was fired by White House chief of staff John Kelly, according to an audio recording of a phone conversation aired on NBC's "Today" Monday morning.

"Omarosa, what's going on? I just saw in the news you're thinking about leaving. What happened?" Trump is heard asking.
Manigault Newman, who was fired from her White House job last December replied, saying, "General Kelly -- General Kelly came to me and said that you guys wanted me to leave."
"No. Nobody even told me about it," the President replied. "You know, they run a big operation but I didn't know it. I didn't know that. Damn it, I don't love you leaving at all."

So she's a mean, lowlife, never-going-to-make-it person, but he's bummed she's leaving.

No, he was bummed she was leaving BEFORE she became 'a mean, lowlife, never-going-to-make-it person, but he's bummed she's leaving."

That happened when she quit worshipping the Great Cheeto in all his cheesy aspects.

"Omarosa who? Did I ever meet her?"

She's on MSNBC claiming to have more recordings. Interesting.

So the leader of the free world is spending his day tweeting defensively about a low level staffer that was let go.  Could he spell perspective, pronounce it, and beyond all reasonable expectations, tell us what it means?

https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/politics/proposed-consulting-agreement-and-companion-agreement-that-omarosa-manigault-newman-said-the-trump-campaign-offered-and-she-declined-after-she-was-fired-from-her-white-house-position/3166/

Proposed Consulting Agreement and Companion Agreement that Omarosa Manigault Newman said the Trump campaign offered – and she declined – after she was fired from her White House position

2 hours ago, Mike G said:

"No. Nobody even told me about it," the President replied. "You know, they run a big operation but I didn't know it.

Uhmmm...Who is supposed to have been elected to "run a big operation"?   Who is "they" in that sentence?

The Smartest Business Man in New York?  Or somebody else?

3 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Uhmmm...Who is supposed to have been elected to "run a big operation"?   Who is "they" in that sentence?

Well, the supporting cast.  Every reality show only has one central character and then the supporting cast.  Supposedly, Trump wanted to wait for the premier episode of The Apprentice: White House Style to fire Omarosa but old ass Kelly misread the script and fucked the whole thing up.

As Rodney King once said, Can't we all just agree this was another shitty day for Trump?

Omarosa says Mueller's office has reached out to her

Source: The Hill

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman says that she's "certainly" willing to share recordings from her time in the Trump administration with special counsel Robert Mueller, and that his office has already reached out to her. 

Manigault Newman appeared Monday on MNSBC's "Hardball" as part of her ongoing press tour for her new White House memoir. Asked by host Chris Matthews if she has tapes from her time working in the Trump administration beyond the two she has shared publicly in recent days, Manigault Newman said, "I have plenty." 

"Anything Mueller would like to see?" Matthews asked. "If his office calls again... anything they want I’ll share," Manigault Newman responded. "Anything that they want, I’ll certainly cooperate." 

Asked if she believes Trump will be impeached, Manigault Newman said "at this point, yes."

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/401672-omarosa-says-shell-certainly-cooperate-with-muellers-team-if-they 

theres something deeply unpleasant about this thread.. 

dispassionately discussing the process of unpleasant vicious creatures cannibalism .

There will be more.

10 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

theres something deeply unpleasant about this thread.. 

dispassionately discussing the process of unpleasant vicious creatures cannibalism .

There will be more.

Many more, what-with-all the Best People that have been hired. 

Now we have the Negro tapes along with the PeePee tapes.  When will this end?

1 hour ago, Spatial Ed said:

Now we have the Negro tapes along with the PeePee tapes.  When will this end?

Ed, how old are you?  Negro?  Why not call them darkies?  Black or African-American has been in the mainstream for 30+ years.  

4 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Ed, how old are you?  Negro?  Why not call them darkies?  Black or African-American has been in the mainstream for 30+ years.  

MAGA. Back to the time when things were Great. 

Now Trump is referring to Omarosa as a "dog." 

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-omarosa-audio-recordings-20180814-story.html

Every day he sinks lower and shows himself to be a most vile, crass and contemptible creature. If we still have the semblance of a country and democracy after he leaves office, the White House will need to be fumigated.

• Like 1

He reminds me of a loud,fat,angry, sweating, boorish, racist, misogynistic, illiterate, drunk , wife abuser I once knew.

1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

Now Trump is referring to Omarosa as a "dog." 

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-omarosa-audio-recordings-20180814-story.html

Every day he sinks lower and shows himself to be a most vile, crass and contemptible creature. If we still have the semblance of a country and democracy after he leaves office, the White House will need to be fumigated.

Sadly, I don't think you'll ever go back to vanilla...the deplorables have supped biggly on Ben and Jerry'schocolate fudge sardine,pineapple and cherrywhip..and like it. 

I thought female Negroes were called "Negresses".....

23 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

He reminds me of a loud,fat,angry, sweating, boorish, racist, misogynistic, illiterate, drunk , wife abuser I once knew.

This is all anyone worldwide needs to know about Meli. I wondered if it was penis envy or America envy but she's simply a broken personality with a lot of time on her hands and the library's computer spinning every thought that occurs to her.

Damaged goods.

7 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

This is all anyone worldwide needs to know about Meli. I wondered if it was penis envy or America envy but she's simply a broken personality with a lot of time on her hands and the library's computer spinning every thought that occurs to her.

Damaged goods.

Actually, Crabby, I think she made a fair call. your Prez is the type of person I wouldn't have in my house.

FKT

• Like 2

It's deeply sad and frankly scary when the leader of the world's greatest military power is a total fuckwit.

The president of the united states, spending his time having a social-media bitchfight with some D-list reality TV idiot. Then again, before he became POTUS, he was a B-list reality TV idiot.

I don't watch TV, had to Google to find out what the fuck an Omarosa was. Sounds like an explosive prolapse of the lower bowel.

17 minutes ago, Happy said:

It's deeply sad and frankly scary when the leader of the world's greatest military power is a total fuckwit.

The president of the united states, spending his time having a social-media bitchfight with some D-list reality TV idiot. Then again, before he became POTUS, he was a B-list reality TV idiot.

I don't watch TV, had to Google to find out what the fuck an Omarosa was. Sounds like an explosive prolapse of the lower bowel.

That is not fair. He is the Bravest Warrior and Smartest Man in the GOP. 

Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

No he's not.

He's a fuckwit. He's an awful warning to parents and women everywhere. He's a walking talking tweeting advert for the positive social benefits of selective post-natal abortion.

And if he gets impeached/arrested/shot/heart attacked/ or just plain quits, you've got Mike Pence as POTUS. The new Space Force will be tasked with reaching out to angels.

1 hour ago, Happy said:

No he's not.

He's a fuckwit. He's an awful warning to parents and women everywhere. He's a walking talking tweeting advert for the positive social benefits of selective post-natal abortion.

And if he gets impeached/arrested/shot/heart attacked/ or just plain quits, you've got Mike Pence as POTUS. The new Space Force will be tasked with reaching out to angels.

I think you missed Sol's subtle insult WRT the GOP there.....

FKT

On 8/14/2018 at 10:56 AM, Shortforbob said:

Well, he's a teetotaller, so you can delete "drunk."

OTOH (having grown up in the Bible Belt) I know a lot of people who never touch alcohol who are plenty obnoxious, uncoordinated, unfocused, and utterly convinved of how charming and witty they are, without the benefit of the friendly glow a couple of drinks provides.

Everything else on your list is documentable, and you can add "spoiled rich brat" and "criminal fraud" as well.

-DSK

2 hours ago, Happy said:

No he's not.

:clap:

On 8/15/2018 at 9:21 AM, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Actually, Crabby, I think she made a fair call. your Prez is the type of person I wouldn't have in my house.

FKT

thank's..ant i wasn't talking about my husband.

7 hours ago, Happy said:

It's actually what you cry out when you have that explosion.

7 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He'd run unarmed into a school shooting.

He said so himself.

4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

thank's..ant i wasn't talking about my husband.

It sounded like a familiar story. That stuff changes people.

On 8/15/2018 at 12:56 AM, Shortforbob said:

On 8/15/2018 at 1:29 AM, Blue Crab said:

Damaged goods.

On 8/15/2018 at 9:21 AM, Fah Kiew Tu said:

FKT

9 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

thank's..and i wasn't talking about my husband.

4 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

It sounded like a familiar story. That stuff changes people.

Into "damaged goods" according to you.

Now some people might say surviving domestic violence makes women stronger, you must be a cup half full kind of guy..or a club member.

On 8/14/2018 at 7:28 AM, Cal20sailor said:

I'm a man of youthful enthusiasm who knows that the N-word is naughty so I use the word of my daddy to describe our brothers of a darker complexion.

People nowadays get offended by any N-word to describe our brothers of the Kneegrow persuasion.

On 8/10/2018 at 9:37 PM, Mickey Rat said:

I claim the moon is made of cheese! Buy my new tell it all book to get all the juicy details. 

A Juicy Cheese then? A certain type of Venezuelan-Dam-Building-Water-Mammalian-Cheese-in-orbit-about-the-Earth by any chance?  I don’t know if it needs a text, but a visit to a certain space station duty free cheese shop to nibble a sample impaled on a stick might do instead!  Yes Sir!  At the Cheese Shop Sir!

On 8/10/2018 at 6:16 PM, Shortforbob said:

I’m reading Rick Wilson’s book. It’s entitled ‘Everything Trump Touches Dies’ It’s funny in places, but I don’t feel any better about things.  Worse, actually.....

Not everything Trump touches dies.

Some things that Trump touched get paid $140,000 to go away.

51 minutes ago, Happy said:

Not everything Trump touches dies.

Some things that Trump touched get paid $140,000 to go away.

Me!  Me!  I’ll go away!  But I want at least 40 years of banishment, with cost of living increases,  full medical, vacation, dental, housing allowance,  a 401(k), and prescription eyeglass coverage!

Oh! Oh! And an additional  $60k annual stipend for boat upkeep.  

1 hour ago, Amati said:

Me!  Me!  I’ll go away!  But I want at least 40 years of banishment, with cost of living increases,  full medical, vacation, dental, housing allowance,  a 401(k), and prescription eyeglass coverage!

Oh! Oh! And an additional  $60k annual stipend for boat upkeep.  

............. and if you had to fellate Donald Trump daily for a month first, would you be quite so anxious....?

FKT

2 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

............. and if you had to fellate Donald Trump daily for a month first, would you be quite so anxious....?

FKT

Blech!  Blech!  Oh God thats disgusting!  I’m going to have to gargle with Listerene for the rest of the day just because I read that.  But it does give me a glimmer of the Kompromat Putin might have on Trump- but who????  I doubt if it’s hookers-  may be it has something to do with Trump, Jim Jordan and wrestlers in a shower?  Or is it more on the Hamilton/Burr spectrum?

Edit- Hey!  The phone still works after being soaked in Purple Listerene for 1 minute.....

Everyone Trump touches gags? 

It’s bad enough hearing him talk.  Bad enough!  Hearing him talk!  Bad!