Dorado

English Premier League 18/19

Hey Mad, could you put 20 pounds on the Liverpudlians to win the League Championship this season for me ?

I like they way they play.  GO REDS !

4 hours ago, Dorado said:

Hey Mad, could you put 20 pounds on the Liverpudlians to win the League Championship this season for me ?

They may well challenge City for the League this season.  I hope so...it's been waaay too long.

#YNWA

I had just been thinking about starting an EPL thread and then this one arrived.  Perfect.

As a Chelsea fan I’m clearly ready for the stories about how everyone is leaving and/or unhappy and/or both and how we won’t stand a chance of Champions League football next year.

Which is great. Because that’s when we usually win the title.

You reds fans should have a season to look forward to, though... holy cow, can they break on the transitions...

• Like 1

Yeah, but the problem us after we win the title we fucking implode like a bunch of idiots.

• Like 1

Well, you go through coaches like toilet paper. 

Hmmmm, no Mad so far. Where the hell is that dapper swine  ?

The ‘top six’ this year are just really, really good (on paper anyway) I guess maybe with Arsenal being the ‘weakest’? ... City losing DeBruyne for 3 months will have to adjust obviously but they are just so strong... if Jose can keep his shit together and figure out a way to use his weapons United should be strong... while not a Spurs fan, I definitely have to respect the manager that Pochettino is and how he’s built that team into a damn family... again, Reds are clicking from the looks of it and they should be able to outrun just about anyone on offense- defense, well, that needs some help, but the amount of goals they can score should make up for that.... and I’m psyched to see how Sarri-ball progresses both with giving Hazard some running room and hopefully getting some of our youngsters into the mix- I ‘like’ Morata, but I really hope he shows us some more this year... just not from the penalty spot!!

So, dark horse team that could have a strong season? Maybe Europa or even higher? Any thoughts? Everton keeps spending but can’t seem to put it together... Leicester has just hemorrhaged so many players I can’t see them making a run (thanks for Kante though!!)... who else? It’s speculation time!!

Apparently  DeBruyne  is not managing his injury rehab very well and has got himself into some trouble.

opie2.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/14/2018 at 7:49 PM, Dorado said:

On 8/18/2018 at 2:56 AM, Dorado said:

Well, you go through coaches like toilet paper. 

Hmmmm, no Mad so far. Where the hell is that dapper swine  ?

Sorry, missed this one.  What are the odds and more importantly, my cut of the winnings? :P

I haven’t got a clue about the game those overpriced, prima Donna wankers play, so don’t blame me if they lose. :lol:

On Sunday, August 26, 2018 at 12:42 PM, mad said:

Sorry, missed this one.  What are the odds and more importantly, my cut of the winnings? :P

I haven’t got a clue about the game those overpriced, prima Donna wankers play, so don’t blame me if they lose. :lol:

Good Heavens Man  !!! :o

My bad, I thought you were a bloody football hooligan. 7 to 2 last time I looked. With Opie DeBruyne on the bench and Mourinho throwing a wobbly, it's looking better all the time. 

GO REDS  !

Statements of support of the Board towards the "Special One" usually mean there is less than a month before he is booted......

He has clearly lost his players. And the media will hound him now, even more than previously.

Replacements or lack thereof may be his only saving.....

Zidane, perhaps?

NBCSN... technical difficulties or not, calling WHU v. WOL ‘bonus coverage’ is a stretch of the definition of bonus...

On 8/28/2018 at 4:02 PM, Dorado said:

Good Heavens Man  !!! :o

My bad, I thought you were a bloody football hooligan. 7 to 2 last time I looked. With Opie DeBruyne on the bench and Mourinho throwing a wobbly, it's looking better all the time. 

GO REDS  !

Well you got that wrong, never played the game and never been to a match either. I watched 3 maybe 4 games in the last World Cup, successfully doubling the amount of matches I’ve ever watched. 

Reds are off to a fantastic start, but they looked a little off today against L.C. (I can't spell Leicester), and the Brazilian goalkeeper, Becker, ouch.

1st half great. 2nd half not anywhere near as great. Lucky to win IMO. Yes and that brain fade by Allison was abysmal.  Could've had 4 clean sheets. He won't do that again...I hope

Reds off to their best start of the season since 1990/91, which I think is the last time they won the old First Division. Spurs were woeful today. Now on to Champions League midweek.

Liverpool looking good. Front line is just packed with talent and they are playing well together but they just began a pretty tough part of their schedule. Big win saturday and a good game. Top notch premier league game. My team man u is not doing as well as I had hoped. Long way to go.

I'm hoping to get to Anfield later in the season for either a Premier League or Champion's League match as part of my 50th birthday celebrations. Would be awesome if they're still fighting it out with Man City and/or Chelsea for the EPL.

Well, I think there are likely more Reds fans than Blues here... and we will see how this weekend works out... but I'll take the League Cup win! 

Hazard is just so good...

Oh how sweet it is.

We not only beat the Red Devils on the weekend to maintain our unbeaten record and go back to the top of the EPL but that was the catalyst for the dismissal of Mourinho.

#YNWA

HUUUGE game tonight at Etihad...well 0400 for me tomorrow morning.

Reds win the title is ours to lose

Draw and City have a faint hope

City win and Reds army will start to think "Oh no not again"

Which one will it be?

Would be stoked with Reds win but will settle for draw.

Meh...oh well first loss of the season. Fantastic tight match though and so easily could've gone the other way if Reds got first goal, which didn't quite go fully over the line. The season rolls on.

I watched the last 20 minutes. Good match !

They should have showed the card to Vincent though.

48 minutes ago, Dorado said:

I watched the last 20 minutes. Good match !

They should have showed the card to Vincent though.

Agreed, Mo was almost through on goal. Heart went in mouth when he grabbed his ankle when on the ground and was hobbling a bit afterwards but he seemed to be running OK the rest of the match so hopefully he's OK.