Hard On The Wind

A Chronicle of Trump Lies

What are your favorite Trump lies. I'll start with a few: "no collusion", "Mexico will pay for the wall", "everyone will have better health insurance", "were going to make dug companies bid to get Medicare's business",  "this tax cut will benifit the middle class", "we don't have to worry about North Korea anymore", "I'll get a better nuke deal from Iran", "trade wars are easy to win".

no favourites  .

• Like 1

We have people for that:  www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump

Unfortunately, he lies so often that there seems to almost no keeping up.  Pushing 4,000 at the rate of a couple of dozen per day lately.  

But clearly my favorite lie?   "I'm going to run and win in 2020."

MAGA

Encompasses all the others.

The check's in the mail, and I didn't cum in her mouth, she's a liar.

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

The check's in the mail, and I didn't cum in her mouth, she's a liar.

Those are way too mundane to have been Trump.

‘Women love it when I grab them on the pussy’

"I, Donald J Trump, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Those are way too mundane to have been Trump.

You're right. I'm sorry. My mistake. I was wrong.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hard On The Wind said:

What are your favorite Trump lies. I'll start with a few: "no collusion", "Mexico will pay for the wall", "everyone will have better health insurance", "were going to make dug companies bid to get Medicare's business",  "this tax cut will benifit the middle class", "we don't have to worry about North Korea anymore", "I'll get a better nuke deal from Iran", "trade wars are easy to win".

Delusional much??????

3 minutes ago, warbird said:

Delusional much??????

Trump delusional? Well that does explain quite a bit of his behaviour.

4 minutes ago, warbird said:

Delusional much??????

How’s your dementia progressing?  He’s said basically all of the above verbatim.

Funny how warbird can't handle it when people say mean things about President Trump.

I wonder if he has ever called someone a "snowflake".

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Funny how warbird can't handle it when people say mean things about President Trump.

I'll wager he would get his panties all bunched up if someone called him a snowflake.....

"I cannot release my tax returns because I am under audit. " (by Mother Russia?)

Not only his lies but his spectacular about faces...

La de da fill in a name,  is a great person, that great person inevitably ends up being "a dog" (sorry DOG even your haloed leader even uses the term negatively)

As evidenced by Omarosa's recent fall from grace,  Bannon got that label too....... I'm sure there are more......

43 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I said mean things about O boy and got called a racist, fuck off.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

"HE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH".

8 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

"HE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH".

Go to the "drip" page, it suits you, 100 pages of nothin'

Hey Warbird.... how many times does somebody have to lie to you before you stop trusting what they say? 

1 hour ago, Kirwan said:

Hey Warbird.... how many times does somebody have to lie to you before you stop trusting what they say? 

Over 4000 and counting. There is nothing going to shake his belief short of another prefrontal lobotomy.

14 hours ago, warbird said:

I said mean things about O boy and got called a racist, fuck off.

You said racist things about Obama (e.g. referring to him as "O boy) and got called a racist.

You are not believing true things about a pathological liar and are being called a dupe.

See the difference?

15 hours ago, Ishmael said:

"I have a good brain".

Abby Normal?

"I have tremendous support from women."

22 hours ago, bhyde said:

"I, Donald J Trump, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

^^Winner^^

Everything else must take a back seat to this whopper.

On 8/14/2018 at 5:44 PM, bhyde said:

And then, once on the job, 69% of his claims are found to be false:  https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/?list=speaker

So.....almost 2/3rds of what he says is full on Bullshit, what a fantastic attribute for a Stable Genius, Leader of the free world.

Remember this one,

fake inaugural crowds

On 8/15/2018 at 1:41 PM, saxdog said:

"I cannot release my tax returns because I am under audit. " (by Mother Russia?)

Probably inconvenient to have to explain why he has millions of Rubles not Greenbacks.

If Manafort screwed the Ruskies for 65 mill how much did donnie and the wunderkinds get "lent" by Vlad and his friends?

No wonder there was a little off the record chat in Helsinki. Pussygrabber got pussywhipped.

1 minute ago, Navig8tor said:

Probably inconvenient to have to explain why he has millions of Rubles not Greenbacks.

If Manafort screwed the Ruskies for 65 mill how much did donnie and the wunderkinds get "lent" by Vlad and his friends?

No wonder there was a little off the record chat in Helsinki. Pussygrabber got pussywhipped.

Junior claimed $600,000,000.  

Oh, by the way, 2/3s is 66.66% which is less than 69%.  Otherwise I'm with you.

Hence my "almost 2/3rds" statement should edited to over 2/3rds,  my bad it still doesn't make him look better.

Canadian softwood lumber imports are the cause of California wildfires.

"During a cabinet meeting, Trump and other officials downplayed the role of climate change on wildfires, while discussing the abundance of fallen trees creating a natural accelerant.

“It’s not a global warming thing, it’s a management situation,” said Trump. “And one of the elements that he talked about was the fact that we have fallen trees, and instead of removing those fallen trees, which get to be extremely combustible, instead of removing them, gently removing them, beautifully removing them, we leave them to burn.”

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke then decried the import of lumber to the U.S. as fallen trees are left to rot on the ground.

“We import lumber in this country, and yet there are billions of board feet that are on the forest floor rotting,” said Zinke. “When you have rotting timber, when housing prices are going up, when a lot of Americans are right at that border of affording a house, and yet we are wasting billions of board feet for not being able to bring them to a local lumber yard.”

Fallen trees can be salvaged for lumber within the first year, Zinke said, reducing both the need for lumber imports and helping with wildfire management.

Trump then called the lumber imports from Canada “ridiculous.”

“Just to add, just to conclude, especially when Canada is charging us a lot of money to bring their timber down into our country. So ridiculous, here we have it,” said Trump. “We’re not even talking about cutting down trees… we’re talking about lying on the floor creating a hazard and a tremendous death trap.”

The U.S. has applied a tariff to Canadian lumber, meaning that American citizens must pay a duty to the U.S. government on top of its purchase price. It’s estimated that the tariffs — a tax collected by the U.S. government — has increased the price of the average U.S. home by US$9,000."

https://globalnews.ca/news/4392206/trump-canadian-lumber-imports-california-wildfires/

These people live in some fantasy world.

23 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

"During a cabinet meeting, Trump and other officials downplayed the role of climate change on wildfires, while discussing the abundance of fallen trees creating a natural accelerant.

“It’s not a global warming thing, it’s a management situation,” said Trump. “And one of the elements that he talked about was the fact that we have fallen trees, and instead of removing those fallen trees, which get to be extremely combustible, instead of removing them, gently removing them, beautifully removing them, we leave them to burn.”

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke then decried the import of lumber to the U.S. as fallen trees are left to rot on the ground.

“We import lumber in this country, and yet there are billions of board feet that are on the forest floor rotting,” said Zinke. “When you have rotting timber, when housing prices are going up, when a lot of Americans are right at that border of affording a house, and yet we are wasting billions of board feet for not being able to bring them to a local lumber yard.”

Fallen trees can be salvaged for lumber within the first year, Zinke said, reducing both the need for lumber imports and helping with wildfire management.

“Just to add, just to conclude, especially when Canada is charging us a lot of money to bring their timber down into our country. So ridiculous, here we have it,” said Trump. “We’re not even talking about cutting down trees… we’re talking about lying on the floor creating a hazard and a tremendous death trap.”

The U.S. has applied a tariff to Canadian lumber, meaning that American citizens must pay a duty to the U.S. government on top of its purchase price. It’s estimated that the tariffs — a tax collected by the U.S. government — has increased the price of the average U.S. home by US$9,000."

https://globalnews.ca/news/4392206/trump-canadian-lumber-imports-california-wildfires/

They know their base is dumb enough to consider this BS genius. 

31 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

He adds enhancements where they are completely unnecessary.  

"gently removing them, beautifully removing them".

As opposed to removing them with machinery, which can be harsh and ugly - like was done when Obama was President.

28 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

As opposed to removing them with machinery, which can be harsh and ugly - like was done when Obama was President.

The whole concept is bizarre. The cost for reclaiming deadfall would be immense. He's such an idiot.

Fucking Canadians - build a wall!

3 hours ago, Ishmael said:

".. gently removing them, beautifully removing them, ....”

Like this?

6a00d8341c86d053ef011570fa7818970c-450wi

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Says the man who has never done a day of physical work in his life, or likely spent a night outdoors.

He'll just reach out with his tiny little hands and lightly pluck them up from the forest floor.  Just like pick-up-sticks.  Or golden toothpicks. 

And stack them over there, right next to that big pile of coal.  Done and dusted.  

On 8/15/2018 at 3:49 PM, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

"the best people"

"i'll be too busy working for you to golf"

On that topic he’s golfed at one of his properties 148 days of his 600 odd days in office.  Zero days with the troops in Afghanistan.