benwynn

Retired Adm. William McRaven Spanks President Fuckwit

Recommended Posts

Washington (CNN) Retired Adm. William McRaven, the man who oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden, issued a stunning rebuke of President Donald Trump's decision to revoke the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan on Thursday, defending the former spy chief as "one of the finest public servants I have ever known."

In an op-ed published by the Washington Post, McRaven, a former Navy SEAL who led US Joint Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014, not only called Brennan "a man of unparalleled integrity," but volunteered to have his own security clearance revoked in an act of solidarity....

..."Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," McRaven said of Trump.

"If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be," he added.

 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/16/politics/mcraven-trump-brennan-security-clearance-revoke/index.html

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be interesting to see what the halfwit tweets about McRaven this evening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He'll probably yank his clearance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

He'll probably yank his clearance.

From the article:

 

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," he added.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that is about the most strongly worded rebuke of Trump by an official that I have see to date.

Good for him.

Much respect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shared that with a friend who brags about his time in the Navy, and how all good Navy men stand behind their Commander in Chief, no matter what.

Waiting for him to denounce a man whose jockstrap our President is not fit to carry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back in the glory days of 01-09, I would have said that man does not understand the world in which we live. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many would complain that he is arrogant.  But that was back when arrogance was uppity.  Not now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Patriots will stand in defiance of oppression and injustice.  Are these patriots or traitors?  @Dog?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's what? 10 o clock on thursday night your time...Trump appears to be alone at home with phone..been in random full on abuse mode since 7...hasn't he had his after dinner meds yet?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

 

Actually, looking at the patterns of his twitty tantrums, I wonder if he follows some political forum and ad libs  and streams their posts..it would explain some of the stylistic inconsistency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

It's what? 10 o clock on thursday night your time...Trump appears to be alone at home with phone..been in random full on abuse mode since 7...hasn't he had his after dinner meds yet?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I don't do Twitter but just hit that link. My god he's lost his handle. Someone really needs to take that phone off him...for his own good. Sad...Bigly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, albanyguy said:

I don't do Twitter but just hit that link. My god he's lost his handle. Someone really needs to take that phone off him...for his own good. Sad...Bigly

The weird thing is his lengthy breaks mid post..like what's he doing? actually I don't want to know.

I don't do twitter ether but seeing what he's up to each morning is like checking the weather in melbourne, just as changeable..just as trepadacious ..Good word :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, albanyguy said:

I don't do Twitter but just hit that link. My god he's lost his handle. Someone really needs to take that phone off him...for his own good. Sad...Bigly

I dunno - as long as he's spending his time on those insane Twitter rants he isn't doing anything substantial to fuck up the country and the world.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the Hallmarks of a Stable Genius, at that rate he should give himself a good heart attack.

Not that it would be a bad thing......just sayin

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A debilitating stroke would be better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spatial Ed said:

Patriots will stand in defiance of oppression and injustice.  Are these patriots or traitors?  @Dog?

Do we know the party that they belong to?  Dog needs labels. Dog needs labels to better understand his world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting for direction from President Fuckwit.  Once he starts decrediting McRaven, expect the lemmings to pile on like good little Trumptards. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, benwynn said:
1 hour ago, Spatial Ed said:

Patriots will stand in defiance of oppression and injustice.  Are these patriots or traitors?  @Dog?

Do we know the party that they belong to?  Dog needs labels. Dog needs labels to better understand his world.

Oh, don't get your panties all in a wad. 

Maybe he's busy with other things like sailing for christ's sake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

I dunno - as long as he's spending his time on those insane Twitter rants he isn't doing anything substantial to fuck up the country and the world.

About anyone else, I'd make a comment about most people being able to walk and chew bubblegum at the same time... but this is Trump and his tweets already demonstrate he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic even when fully engaged on the medium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

The weird thing is his lengthy breaks mid post..like what's he doing? actually I don't want to know.

I don't do twitter ether but seeing what he's up to each morning is like checking the weather in melbourne, just as changeable..just as trepadacious ..Good word :D

Trepidatious is even better!  :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mickey Rat said:

Oh, don't get your panties all in a wad. 

Maybe he's busy with other things like sailing for christ's sake. 

Thanks for letting me know. Because my panties were almost in a wad. For Christ's sake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Awfully quiet without the usual suspects......

The local red tailed elk has become an endangered species.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I think that is about the most strongly worded rebuke of Trump by an official that I have see to date.

Good for him.

Much respect.

it took him two years before breaking cover

 

two years

where is the honour in that?

Loyalty to the commander in chief is a good thing... but there are limits

 

D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What does this democRAT know about strong, honorable service?  He clearly hates the military and likely takes a knee during the anthem. Thank goodness we have a brave and principled warrior in the White House!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I think that is about the most strongly worded rebuke of Trump by an official that I have see to date.

Good for him.

Much respect.

Good for him. It needed to be said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:
13 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I think that is about the most strongly worded rebuke of Trump by an official that I have see to date.

Good for him.

Much respect.

Good for him. It needed to be said. 

He's a goddamn hero. If he quits I know a news network where he can get a job. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loyalty to the commander in chief Constitution is a good thing...

Topic shift:

Read an an article this morning (daily beast?) that indicated the Prince of Orange is starting a fight with Brennon in order to activate the base by holding up an attack by the 'Deep State". Charlie Cook's latest article discusses T-POG not even trying to add members to his base so this may simply be another sleight of hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Good for him. It needed to be said. 

The Aristocrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dylan winter said:

it took him two years before breaking cover

 

two years

where is the honour in that?

Loyalty to the commander in chief is a good thing... but there are limits

 

D

Apparently that limit is two years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

He's a goddamn hero. If he quits I know a news network where he can get a job. :rolleyes:

if he quits...? 

He left the military 4 years ago.

Chancellor at UT since then, but recently retired from that. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, benwynn said:

Many would complain that he is arrogant.  But that was back when arrogance was uppity.  Not now.

You don't make Admiral without arrogance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, benwynn said:

From the article:

 

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," he added.

 

I hope the entire intelligence community does this...  What would the orange one do without anyone to bash??  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, shaggy said:

I hope the entire intelligence community does this...  What would the orange one do without anyone to bash??  

Declare victory and farm the job out to the FSB.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have noticed a few Members* under the avatars. Does that asterisk mean they are on double secret probation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

I have noticed a few Members* under the avatars. Does that asterisk mean they are on double secret probation?

Maybe it means that they are stardust. Golden. Billion year old carbon..... And they got to get themselve's back to the garden................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been having a resurgence of CSNY lately, that resonated.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, frenchie said:

if he quits...? 

He left the military 4 years ago.

Chancellor at UT since then, but recently retired from that. 

 

My bad, who's he working for now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

You don't make Admiral without arrogance.

I was talking about the Orange One 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And so freedom dies...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Amati said:

And so freedom dies...

We need to dogballs this line too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There does seem to be an echo in the room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2018 at 3:00 PM, SloopJonB said:

He'll probably yank his clearance.

 Sic Eric Prince on him? 

  MV5BZDBmNDMwNjctODIzNS00MzgxLThhYmItNjcy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

There does seem to be an echo in the room.

Good one. It's tough to get in an Ind word around the Blue Echo Chamber. Guessing you for a soprano.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, benwynn said:

I was talking about the Orange One 

No shortage of arrogance there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Good one. It's tough to get in an Ind word around the Blue Echo Chamber. Guessing you for a soprano.

 

He's been known to wear a blue uniform. 

 poy_r1_1226.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mark K said:

He's been known to wear a blue uniform. 

 poy_r1_1226.jpg

I like this guy. He's not an echo chamber guy.

Leaving the disruptive posters aside, the progressive element here is really as predictable as Dog and Jack. We need a penalty for piling on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

I like this guy. He's not an echo chamber guy.

Leaving the disruptive posters aside, the progressive element here is really as predictable as Dog and Jack. We need a penalty for piling on.

:rolleyes:...This is Political Anarchy not some junior high debating team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

I like this guy. He's not an echo chamber guy.

Leaving the disruptive posters aside, the progressive element here is really as predictable as Dog and Jack. We need a penalty for piling on.

HTFU. The guy who commanded SOCOM and ran the op that got Bin Ladin has calling the POTUS out. Imagine what Team Red would be doing with that.

 I look forward to the highlights of the Sunday Newie shows this weekend myself. McRaven has placed FOX News on the horns of a dilemma. As their Dear Leader has asserted, to criticize him is to be and enemy of the American People. There can be no doubt McRaven has "left the reservation". I imagine them struggling with the knowledge of what they must do...

  

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mark K said:

HTFU. The guy who commanded SOCOM and ran the op that got Bin Ladin has calling the POTUS out. Imagine what Team Red would be doing with that. ...

Leaving McRaven aside for the moment, Republicans were loath to give President Obama credit when Bin Laden got ventilated and quick to criticize his even mentioning of the raid as politcizing. Moment over. Now they're upset with the guy who ran the op. And somehow we're piling on. It's not possible to pile on enough. That was a great day and President Obama deserves credit for making OBL attain room temperature a presidential priority and McRaven deserves credit for pulling it off.

And fuck this guy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

:rolleyes:...This is Political Anarchy not some junior high debating team

You're right - There was no-one as dumb as Dog or Warbird on my junior high school debating team.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Leaving McRaven aside for the moment, Republicans were loath to give President Obama credit when Bin Laden got ventilated and quick to criticize his even mentioning of the raid as politcizing. Moment over. Now they're upset with the guy who ran the op. And somehow we're piling on. It's not possible to pile on enough. That was a great day and President Obama deserves credit for making OBL attain room temperature a presidential priority and McRaven deserves credit for pulling it off.

And fuck this guy:

 

Why should they? Have you forgotten?

image.png.d87db8ce6f606036bb030aff32f5471d.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

My bad, who's he working for now? 

Just plain retired, now, I think. 

Or... maybe he's about to go into politics?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McRaven is mentioned as a Democratic candidate. He was previously mentioned as a VP for Hillary. Stanley McChrystal is another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2018 at 8:40 PM, SloopJonB said:

A debilitating stroke would be better.

Might be an improvement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

You're right - There was no-one as dumb as Dog or Warbird on my junior high school debating team.

Dog and Warbird are intelligent, but you're seeing two intelligent guys forced to argue emotionally about something which they can't logically support.

High school debate was kids assigned topics for which they argued logically and often didn't emotionally support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Olsonist said:

 And fuck this guy:

 

I agree with you about GW, but he did have a point in that, OBL was window dressing by that point, possibly always was window dressing for the terrorists. Killing him was a score, for sure, but I'm not sure that it changed the balance of power in the terrorism business.

I give credit to whatever decisions Obama used to support that, but I have to also be critical of Obama's drone war. It seems that far too many innocents were killed by remote control. If the technology gives us a way to protect OUR people, then we have a moral obligation to extend the benefit of that technology to the innocents of our enemies too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Strongly disagree.

About OBL or Obama's drones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Dog and Warbird are intelligent,

I've seen little to no evidence to support that assertion.

Intelligent people who still support Trump?

I don't think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

intelligence - the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills

I haven't seen Dog or Warbird moderate or adapt to facts and events in any noticeable way; y'all are welcome to provide counterexamples. I have seen clever rhetoric and selective amnesia. But I haven't seen any demonstration of the dictionary definition of intelligence.

When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- misattributed to Keynes but probably said by Paul Samuelson. When the facts change, Dog and the other red tailed elk dig in. That digging in pretty much defines conservatism. Trainable but not educable. Epistemic closure would be another term for it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SloopJonB said:

 

Intelligent people who still support Trump?

Was it possible for any reasonably intelligent person to support him as a candidate, let alone now?

American government currently seems to be split between committed public servants trying desperately to hold it together and a crew of ignorant clowns intent on kicking everything over, under the wobbly leadership of a vicious old crook with mental issues.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warbird is certainly not intelligent and his psycho alter ego Lonesailor proves it.   Dog is marginally intelligent but apparently gets his political opinions from others who he parrots.  I’m guessing a family member who’s slightly more intelligent but losing it (think a Giuliani type).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On topic, I watched two shows this am, George S, and Wallace. McRaven was.mentioned on both but that was all. I was hoping for a watershed moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I've seen little to no evidence to support that assertion.

Intelligent people who still support Trump?

I don't think so.

They both write and argue intelligently, but when we find ourselves in a corner, it's hard to justify ourselves. Guys like Dog and Warbird are the real Trump victims, they're the marks. We're the bystanders.

Given that, I still stand by my assumption that the cult-of-personality aside, Trump hasn't caused anywhere close to the damage of G.W. Bush or Reagan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mikewof said:

They both write and argue intelligently

They play argument cards effectively. That's different. You don't change Dog's opinion on anything, when you confront him with a lie he slinks away. He'll reverse course multiple times in the same thread, looping back.

If dog's intelligent he's a malicious sociopath troll. If he's stupid, well, he's just a dumbass trumpkin.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mikewof said:

They both write and argue intelligently, but when we find ourselves in a corner, it's hard to justify ourselves. Guys like Dog and Warbird are the real Trump victims, they're the marks. We're the bystanders.

Given that, I still stand by my assumption that the cult-of-personality aside, Trump hasn't caused anywhere close to the damage of G.W. Bush or Reagan.

Yet.

His damage is slower moving than a good old fashioned war. He's damaging things in fundamental ways like making it safe for Nazi's to come out from under their rocks, stripping away environmental protections, wrecking the education system, wrecking long standing allied relations, throwing wrenches into international trade.

The damage from those doesn't show up quickly like soldiers with missing limbs.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

 

Intelligent people who still support Trump?

 

Sure.  Intelligent, cynical, pragmatic, self-centered people like one of my oldest friends, who rationalized the lack of character and morals by saying, "Well, I like what my 401k is doing."  Obviously it begs the definition of intelligent.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mikewof said:

Given that, I still stand by my assumption that the cult-of-personality aside, Trump hasn't caused anywhere close to the damage of G.W. Bush or Reagan

It’s all about the Zeitgeist. The damage is real, and extensive. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Owen said:

Sure.  Intelligent, cynical, pragmatic, self-centered people like one of my oldest friends, who rationalized the lack of character and morals by saying, "Well, I like what my 401k is doing."  Obviously it begs the definition of intelligent.

I bet you his 401K did better under Obama and he hated Obama.  Just guessing here.

Does he have any kids and...does he think they'll be up for the task of cleaning the mess up?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Yet.

His damage is slower moving than a good old fashioned war. He's damaging things in fundamental ways like making it safe for Nazi's to come out from under their rocks, stripping away environmental protections, wrecking the education system, WRECKING THE HEALTH SYSTEM,  wrecking long standing allied relations, throwing wrenches into international trade AND DSPLAYING TOTAL DISREGARD AND LACK OF RESPECT FOR ANY MORAL AND ETHICAL STANDARDS IN A CIVILISED SOCIETY.

The damage from those doesn't show up quickly like soldiers with missing limbs.

FIFY.......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Owen said:

Sure.  Intelligent, cynical, pragmatic, self-centered people like one of my oldest friends, who rationalized the lack of character and morals by saying, "Well, I like what my 401k is doing."  Obviously it begs the definition of intelligent.

Or morality and ethics.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes to both the above points.   I am gratified that people described in the OP have the balls to denounce T. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

I bet you his 401K did better under Obama and he hated Obama.  Just guessing here.

Does he have any kids and...does he think they'll be up for the task of cleaning the mess up?

Yup.  If it wasn’t for leftie leaning companies like BA AAPL AMZN MSFT MA oh and we make money no matter what XLV  (fuck you NFLX) markets would be downthis year.  Another true fact in Obama’s last 18 months the economy added 600k more jobs than The Cheeto has in his first 18.  Mulvaney’s take this AM was LOL.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Owen said:

Sure.  Intelligent, cynical, pragmatic, self-centered people like one of my oldest friends, who rationalized the lack of character and morals by saying, "Well, I like what my 401k is doing."  Obviously it begs the definition of intelligent.

Yes, the German people were intelligent when they went with Adolf, who these days doesn't get the credit he deserved for turning a total shit-hole country (which it was...there were people starving in the streets) into a world power in just a few years. A case can certainly be made they had no reason to guess what the ultimate fall-out of all that would be, and a very good one. Who would have guessed the depths of the depravity which lurked in that skull? Certainly not some of the most intelligent people we had at the time. Joe Kennedy, Lindbergh, it's a long list. 

 We sometimes think "The American People" value democracy and high ideals. We are no different genetically or even really culturally from the Germans or Italians of the early 20th century. "We The People" would trade all that horseshit for a ham sandwich if we were hungry enough, of think we are, just like everyone else. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Yes, the German people were intelligent when they went with Adolf, who these days doesn't get the credit he deserved for turning a total shit-hole country (which it was...there were people starving in the streets) into a world power in just a few years. A case can certainly be made they had no reason to guess what the ultimate fall-out of all that would be, and a very good one. Who would have guessed the depths of the depravity which lurked in that skull? Certainly not some of the most intelligent people we had at the time. Joe Kennedy, Lindbergh, it's a long list. 

 We sometimes think "The American People" value democracy and high ideals. We are no different genetically or even really culturally from the Germans or Italians of the early 20th century. "We The People" would trade all that horseshit for a ham sandwich if we were hungry enough, of think we are, just like everyone else. 

 

It would happen faster than you can say "Smedley Butler".  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It would happen faster than you can say "Smedley Butler".  

I think the only thing we have going for us on that score is Trump has no ideals aside from himself and his bullying, in light of the inability to summon the stones necessary to even face Omafukinrosa when he fired her, is revealed as a cover for being a pussy. Opposite end end of the rope from Adolf, who would never have sucked a Putin''s dick just to not be a "loser".  

 Or so I hopes. May be whistling past a graveyard. If he thought the real estate in Syria was ripe for development we'd be in a lot of trouble though. 

   

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

They play argument cards effectively. That's different. You don't change Dog's opinion on anything, when you confront him with a lie he slinks away. He'll reverse course multiple times in the same thread, looping back.

Dude. Seriously Look in the mirror. Has your opinion once changed when faced with facts or your lies are confronted?  The irony of your post is so.... ironic. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're assuming that one or more of the right wingers here presented him with some facts at some time.

They don't admit to their existence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Dude. Seriously Look in the mirror. Has your opinion once changed when faced with facts or your lies are confronted?  The irony of your post is so.... ironic. 

You emotionally channeling the "forgotten midwest blue collar man" ain't factual Jeff. But I guess it's the same fuckwhittery that makes you think I'm an ultraliberal, just you making up a bunch of bullshit you want to believe so you can claim you aren't a raging rightwing xenophobic misogynistic racist assclown.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And another retired military person is speaking out, both against Trump and Faux news...

https://secondnexus.com/news/ralph-peters-fox-news-prostitutes-itself-for-donald-trump/?utm_content=inf_10_1164_2&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=GTAK&tse_id=INF_c1baed70a48c11e8872dc93302272904

“Fox isn’t immoral, it’s amoral,” Peters added. “It was opportunistic. Trump was just a gift to Fox and Fox, in turn, is a gift to Trump. It’s a closed loop. And so people that only listen to Fox have an utterly skewed view of reality.”

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites