honestjohn

AUSTRALIAN MULTIHULL CHAMPIONSHIPS , WANGI WEEK 2018

The 2018 Australian Multihull Championships, Sponsored by CH Robinson are on November 18th- 23rd  2018 at Wangi Sailing Club ,Lake Macquarie NSW, I apologise for the lateness of these documents. We Have Had a Few I.T. Hurdles, but almost sorted now

Here are the links to the NOR and offline Entry form, (there is an online entry form a couple of days away,if you can hold off) .

https://www.revolutionise.com.au/wangirsl/regatta/multi2018/

there are links here to accommodation , and some additional info within the NOR too.

if you have any Questions please contact me, direct either by PM here, or my email and mobile numbers are on the docs.

Please circulate this info to your multihull mates, lets make it a good one.

I will bring updates here as things progress, as well as other online areas.

Cheers John

11 hours ago, square top said:

Any big multis going or is it mainly trailerable types?

The Regatta is open to any Cat 7 compliant multihull, its roots are  the old Trailerable Mutihull Nationals, but it  is certainly open to all comers, and has evolved to include larger non trailerable boats over the years, either in the racer Divisions,1 and 2  or the laid back cruiser Div 4. Top Gun entered today(50ft Crowther Catamaran) .

The online entry form is now up and running,  you ,can pay by credit card, direct debit, or paypal.

On 9/4/2018 at 12:33 AM, honestjohn said:

bump

is that anything like

'bump n grind'?

17 hours ago, Chidz said:

is that anything like

'bump n grind'?

just getting back to the top of the list Chidz, Anything with you, and Grind ,in it is best left alone!:o

Evil Gnome has entered.

I have been slack, did some things to the boat, ordered  new sails, organised the crew and was getting all ready to go  just forgot to enter.

SO anyone else in this frame of mind please register so the committee can work out numbers and get the event moving along.

• Like 3

I'm a not likely at this point... sorry... 

Pre Entry for this regatta closes on the 28th October.  (Late entries will be accepted but an additional fee may be required). That's only a couple of weeks away, Please get your entries in ASAP if you intend competing. You will need Evidence of current Insurance,and a current AS safety audit(cat 7).   Go here to enter : https://www.revolutionise.com.au/wangirsl/regatta/multi2018/   Pm me if you have Questions, Cheers, John

On 10/12/2018 at 12:39 AM, honestjohn said:

That's bad luck, looks like the boat has come together well.

It has but it also highlighted the need to change many things which are now happening

It's good too see more entries lets keep it going 

10 hours ago, slick said:

Sknot has entered, how could we not do Wangi

Good to see, you guys are as Slick as Snot!!!, see what I did there!

6 hours ago, Evil Gnome said:

Sure is Evil Gnome,  We need some Div 3 boats now, anyone got a  Haines or Ostac Tramp , Windrush 600, TT680, TT720, or know someone that has.?   come on enter I want someone to race against..

Also div 4 cruiser boats, got a bigger slower boat?  Seawind etc, enter we have races for you too.  https://www.revolutionise.com.au/wangirsl/regatta/multi2018/

And a quick mention for the Important People, or  Sponsors. Thank you guys for your support,  Major Sponsor, CH Robinson,  supporting sponsors,Quantum Sails, Farrier International, And about to come on board ,Wichard Pacific. 

21 hours ago, Evil Gnome said:

So Evil is it true you have filled you floats with concrete and have fitted a sabot mainsail so you can dominate div 4 

The Gnome moves THAT fast it is all he needs

I was going faster than anyone else in the river at Marley this year, round and round and round in circles, did enough 360's to exonerate myself for the next few years of sailing.

4 hours ago, Evil Gnome said:

I was going faster than anyone else in the river at Marley this year, round and round and round in circles, did enough 360's to exonerate myself for the next few years of sailing.

:D:D:D

yeah, your eyes were still spinning the day after ....

I'm still dizzy thinking of how many revolutions we completed - I'm taking my chainsaw next time for those bloody branches. Mind you, you & Phil should have taken a tractor ... you were so far up the banks you could start farming ...

Giving this regatta a bump to the top of the list again, pre entry closes in a few days,we need numbers for dinner, shirts etc. Entries will be accepted right up to the 18th of November there is a late entry fee, (cannot gaurantee a dinner ticket or shirt though) If you intend coming along(and why wouldn't you!) head to the link below. Thanks to our Sponsors. MAJOR SPONSOR : CH Robinson, SUPPORTING SPONSORS, Quantum Sails Qld, Farrier International, Wichard Pacific.  linky, https://www.revolutionise.com.au/wangirsl/regatta/multi2018/

47 minutes ago, cynophobe said:

Do you have a list of entries ?

follow the link above, there is a "whos going" box

21 hours ago, honestjohn said:

Giving this regatta a bump to the top of the list again, pre entry closes in a few days,we need numbers for dinner, shirts etc. Entries will be accepted right up to the 18th of November there is a late entry fee, (cannot gaurantee a dinner ticket or shirt though) If you intend coming along(and why wouldn't you!) head to the link below. Thanks to our Sponsors. MAJOR SPONSOR : CH Robinson, SUPPORTING SPONSORS, Quantum Sails Qld, Farrier International, Wichard Pacific.  linky, https://www.revolutionise.com.au/wangirsl/regatta/multi2018/

late entry fee begins at midnight tonight.

On 10/28/2018 at 9:02 PM, honestjohn said:

follow the link above, there is a "whos going" box

It has a list of people, is there a list of boats or am I missing something. 

10 hours ago, cynophobe said:

It has a list of people, is there a list of boats or am I missing something. 

fair question,  i'll talk to our web guy see if they can be included.

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:21 PM, honestjohn said:

fair question,  i'll talk to our web guy see if they can be included.

will have a list out soon.