Shootist Jeff

Is this a racist comment?

Is this a racist comment?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. "The immature, short-sighted desire for gunpower is amplified, and more volatile, among blacks. Even more deadly than among whites.

• Yes, this is not only absolutely racist but untrue as well.
    • Yes, its a racist comment but unfortunately its sadly true.
    • Yes, its racist as hell - but I'll give it a pass because gun control is more important
    • No it's not racist because its true
    • No, it's not racist because Team D
    • My answer depends on who said the comment

18 hours ago, bpm57 said:

Are you running for office, Joe? Because despite being asked to do so for months, you are still unwilling to state what you mean by "racebaiting".

I didn't ask about your feelings, or ask to see your latest take on how awful Tom is. I asked for a definition, one that has been asked for a number of times in the past.

I answered you, directly, more than once. Miriam Webster has developed the definition of the word "race-baiting."  You and Jeffruax heralded their first clunky version, dated from around 1964. I presented another, more nuanced definition (by Miriam Webster), and pointed out the concept had evolved. You ignored my posts... and I let you be.

I would like to point out that you are the one who is endlessly yearning for a definition of race-baiting,, supposedly, not me. So let's continue. @Importunate Tom jerks many conversations to the subject of race...and violence. What is this syndrome, and this mechanism, this weapon, if not race-baiting?

But here's the key question, DeadEye. Why does the race-baiter club need to see moi as a racist?

Here's the same question with different phrasing. If Australia and @random are both worse than us, Shirley,  does that make us okay?

Race-baiting has a dead end.

On 6/9/2019 at 12:32 PM, Shootist Jeff said:

Why is it (meaning race) a sensitive subject?

Hmmm. Race-baiting is not a sensitive subject on PA. Which is why you tossed in casual race-baiting for razor in Post 400.

Think Dabs, and carry on Jeffraux. 

1 minute ago, jocal505 said:

Art selection by Tom Ray. You want to feature Dred Scott.

I chose the picture because of the expression on his face. He is tired of your elk, and patient indeed.

dred, Tom's  racebaiter grand slam.JPG

I think he might have been tired of people who think that

On 5/4/2015 at 2:35 PM, jocal505 said:

The immature, short-sighted desire for gunpower is amplified, and more volatile, among blacks. Even more deadly than among whites.

But I don't leap over car hoods nor fling Kool cigarettes around to try to make friends, so what do I know?

8 hours ago, Importunate Tom said:

But I don't leap over car hoods nor fling Kool cigarettes around to try to make friends, so what do I know?

I wasn't making friends, as such. It was Detroit. They were corner boys. I was chatting up the group that was pulling old men from their cars at a certain stop light, and beating the old men up. 

10 hours ago, random said:
22 hours ago, Importunate Tom said:

19 year olds are not children. But they sure do get shot in these stupid drug war drive-by's a lot,

racebait.jpg.c083cd095aabfb027404540514bb5ef7.jpg

But I didn't even quote Jocal!

Opposing the stupid, racist drug war isn't race baiting.

3 hours ago, Importunate Tom said:

But I didn't even quote Jocal!

Opposing the stupid, racist drug war isn't race baiting.

Inner city dynamics are convoluted; ask Mr. Maslow.. Drugs are a symptom, an effect,  of problems...which are being compounded by redneck elements. 

One redneck is quite dynamic and spreads calculated misinformation all over Political Anarchy, frankly. 

to: the dogballs.

You appreciated (and supported) the manager's gunplay down  at the Burger King Gun Scramble. What part did the drug war play in that?

Straight out of your sorry ass, on random threads, you slimed away for a few years and held me responsible for the attempted rape of one Mrs, Mason. (Which was romance gone wrong. She was shot with her own gun by a man she took home.  I was elsewhere, oblivious to dogballs, behaving in a married kinda way.) What part did the drug war play in that?

5 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Poor Tom spent the week race-baiting, on several threads. Tom's race-baiter content for 2019 exceeds the pace of 2018, which had spiked over 2016 and 2017.

But 2015 was the worst dogballs, it was the year I spoke up for MLK. Tom gained a new target, for his race-baiting feature. 

:mellow:

Yes, I once again admit to quoting you.

Speaking up for those who denied MLK his carry permit is speaking up against him, by the way.

Speaking up for him would look more like this:

On 6/8/2014 at 5:47 AM, Importunate Tom said:

King later applied for a concealed carry permit to the local sheriff and was denied, but, according to Cobb, “Martin King always acknowledged, if you read his writings, the right to self-defense – armed self-defense.”...

Does anyone want to guess at the reason Martin Luther King's concealed weapons permit was denied?

I already know the answer, but will entertain guesses for a while before revealing it.

The reason he was denied can be summarized this way:

The immature, short-sighted desire for gunpower is amplified, and more volatile, among blacks. Even more deadly than among whites.

28 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

You had an aggressive race-baiter package, in 2014? 

I don't think so. I could not have started quoting this until 2015, when you posted it.

I don't think so. I could not have started quoting this until 2015, when you posted it.

Clever boi, dogballs with the racebaiting. 2019 will be your salad days. Good times, eh?

This racebaiter post is a reaction to my observations this morning about the two 45% spikes in Florida gun homicide. The first uses 1999 as a reference point, for better or worse.

Peaks and valleys in gun crime are often referred to. They are indicative of the gun user behavior in areas which accept loose gun laws, or reject gun laws.

Set the race-baiting aside for a few minutes and discuss this. How is Florida doing on the gun stats, dogballs?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Clever boi, dogballs with the racebaiting. 2019 will be your salad days. Good times, eh?

This racebaiter post is a reaction to my observations this morning about the two 45% spikes in Florida gun homicide. The first uses 1999 as a reference point, for better or worse.

Peaks and valleys in gun crime are often referred to. They are indicative of the gun user behavior in areas which accept loose gun laws, or reject gun laws.

Set the race-baiting aside for a few minutes and discuss this. How is Florida doing on the gun stats, dogballs?

Expecting Tom to engage you legitimately is against his personal boundaries and Libertarian conscience, it won't happen.

Just now, badlatitude said:

Expecting Tom to engage you legitimately is against his personal boundaries and Libertarian conscience, it won't happen.

Fine. Let's examine what DOES happen. A fish, for example, rots in the head.

4 hours ago, Importunate Tom said:

On 6/21/2019 at 7:14 AM, jocal505 said:

#37 Comrade Tom Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:04 AM

2. Gun control has always been racist, and still is today with policies like "stop and frisk" and "may or may not issue" permits. Quit advocating that our officials be allowed to use race to dispense our rights and I will quit complaining about your advocacy of racist policies.

Evidently, you were openly, shamelessly, race-baiting in 2014. It made you feel better. Tell us about it.

5 hours ago, jocal505 said:
On 6/21/2019 at 7:14 AM, jocal505 said:

#37 Comrade Tom Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:04 AM

2. Gun control has always been racist, and still is today with policies like "stop and frisk" and "may or may not issue" permits. Quit advocating that our officials be allowed to use race to dispense our rights and I will quit complaining about your advocacy of racist policies.

Evidently, you were openly, shamelessly, race-baiting in 2014. It made you feel better. Tell us about it.

Pointing out racist elements in gun control is race-baiting?

I guess this is your "nuanced" take on what the words mean, aka "I'll do my best to shutdown any discussion so I don't have to explain myself"

It is more then a bit embarrassing that this is your goto move when you can't cut n paste someone elses words..

27 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

It is more then a bit embarrassing

AS if your stupid trolling dumbass licking dogball's sphincter knows a Jeffreaux of embarrassment.BTW: That's english you stupid cunt. Now - just admit you like trolling jocal because you are a dickless gun fuckwhit who needs the tribe of the cartridge.

Now - say something really fucking dumb to everyone but the rest of the ammosexual sacks of shit so you can convince yourself you've won. Or dissapear only to resurface in some gunnut safe space thread with the rest of the stupid sacks of shit that can't fucking learn.

10 hours ago, jocal505 said:

Fine. Let's examine what DOES happen. A fish, for example, rots in the head.

If you argue with Tom long enough, you will think he is rotting from the head also.

17 hours ago, jocal505 said:

Evidently, you were openly, shamelessly, race-baiting in 2014. It made you feel better.

I thought quoting your racist comments was what you were calling race baiting? Now the goalposts have moved and it's pointing out the racism that has been pervasive thoughout the history of gungrabbing? OK, yes, I point out the racism that has been pervasive thoughout the history of gungrabbing. And no, I'm not ashamed of it.

Anonymous trolls like jiblet and badlat will defend you and ignore the racism here, but that doesn't mean it didn't and doesn't happen. I'd be ashamed to use my real name if I were like them. But I'm not.

Sincerely,

Tom Ray

Punta Gorda FL

57 minutes ago, Importunate Tom said:

I thought quoting your racist comments was what you were calling race baiting? Now the goalposts have moved and it's pointing out the racism that has been pervasive thoughout the history of gungrabbing? OK, yes, I point out the racism that has been pervasive thoughout the history of gungrabbing. And no, I'm not ashamed of it.

Anonymous trolls like jiblet and badlat will defend you and ignore the racism here, but that doesn't mean it didn't and doesn't happen. I'd be ashamed to use my real name if I were like them. But I'm not.

Sincerely,

Tom Ray

Punta Gorda FL

Each presentation of MLK as a "must issue" candidate/poster boy was convenient race-baiting. Stacey Abrams represented by AW's, without thoughtful contribution, is also race-baiting. Concern with Australia's problem is international race-baiting. Cooing Chicago is terminal race-biting. Playing Dylann Roof games isvery  unique race-baiting. Suggesting MLK's Church has adopted gunz all across Georgia is (fill in the blank). 

This Non Violent Stuff Will Get You Killed, the race-baiter thread in 2015, was your mistake, buddy. That thread was pure racebaiting, fundamentally. Your conduct in the thread, which was graced with fine options, consistently steered to flat-tone, drone-like, habitual, race-baiting.

Why the one-dimensional approach to racial equity? You have yourself trapped in your own tiny, comfy, reason.com world. A world where only violent toolz are applied to the subject of racial equity and fairness. Gunz are the wrong toolz for the job.

Race and guns were the two primary American weaknesses which the Russians exploited on social media. You tie these two together habitually, and use them independently as well, as your primary weapons to promote (place divisive cause here). I suggest you use the Kelo Tom part of your brain, and examine your own behavior.

Break out of your little redneck cocoon.  Examine social problems aside from your gun cause. Have you read this guy?  

It's Sunday. Take a break from race-baiting (ahem, all week). Play this, from last week. 

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/ta-nehisi-coates-on-the-case-for-reparations-62376005565

38 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Examine social problems aside from your gun cause. Have you read this guy?  

It's Sunday. Take a break from race-baiting (ahem, all week). Play this, from last week

I'll get a round tuit the week after you spend a week replying only in the many topics on which I post about issues other than guns. Without bringing up guns.

In other words, never.

44 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

As I said, Tom came after me in 2012, called me out using threats and bullshit as weapons. Tom was loud, established,  incessant, wrong, and unrelenting. 

Tom's race-baiting was a general feature at that time. I waited three years to challenge it.

I never threatened you nor anyone else. And how many times do I have to admit to having quoted you?

On 6/23/2019 at 6:08 AM, jocal505 said:

Each presentation of MLK as a "must issue" candidate/poster boy was convenient ...

Break out of your little redneck cocoon.  Examine social problems aside from your gun cause. 

•  

Sez "Joe Calhoun" from Seattle, WA: 

image.jpeg.3842cae1fd7a1a6d6f7bdc59f9cf64cc.jpeg

On 6/9/2019 at 2:38 PM, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

the only people who don't see you & the rest on dogballs big drunk golfcart as stupid fucking middle school bullies are the fellow ammosexual members of team gun douche on this forum loser.

Odd how you call others bullies and then turn around and lob insults. 

55 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Sez "Joe Calhoun" from Seattle, WA: 

image.jpeg.3842cae1fd7a1a6d6f7bdc59f9cf64cc.jpeg

A manly man is what we have here. I love this place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Importunate Tom said:

I never threatened you nor anyone else. And how many times do I have to admit to having quoted you?

I think I can locate the threat. You claimed I had lost the thread where you were farting loudly. You threatened to remind me where the smell was.

You were butthurt about 1999 being the reference point of one of my sources. You announced that I was a propagandist, because a peak or valley of a crime problem was referenced.

Stupid shit, in other words. 

You were thumping your chest, and I smelled weakness, my good man.  And this was the wisdom you were heavily spamming at that time (other stupid shit, from FL.)

FDLE, firearmmurders.gif

On 6/23/2019 at 3:47 AM, Importunate Tom said:

I'll get a round tuit the week after you spend a week replying only in the many topics on which I post about issues other than guns. Without bringing up guns.

In other words, never.

If you can't discuss the true meaning of Miller case law, why would I engage you on other subject matter?

If you can't sort Japan and suicide, when their military trained suicide attackers, you are obviously not worth other discussion.

By the way, I often find that if I make a sound point on another subject, it causes a dogballs bank shot to racebaiting on this thread. You have your needs.

1 hour ago, chinabald said:

Odd how you call others bullies and then turn around and lob insults. 

Odd how here you are posting in your safe space.

On 6/23/2019 at 6:08 AM, jocal505 said:

Cogent, well researched and powerful writing.

Tom, you are doing yourself a disservice by not reading it. You are smart enough to evaluate the author’s POV without bringing Jocal into it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Odd how here you are posting in your safe space.

Defending my constitutional rights is the best space for me. What’s your excuse?

On 6/22/2019 at 5:03 PM, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

AS if your stupid trolling dumbass licking dogball's sphincter knows a Jeffreaux of embarrassment.BTW: That's english you stupid cunt. Now - just admit you like trolling jocal because you are a dickless gun fuckwhit who needs the tribe of the cartridge.

Aww, poor r'iblet, lashing out in its normal infantile way.

Funny that you would leap to the defense of racist joe, do you think maybe he will give you a pat on the head?

1 minute ago, bpm57 said:

Aww, poor r'iblet, lashing out in its normal infantile way.

Funny that you would leap to the defense of racist joe, do you think maybe he will give you a pat on the head?

I'm sure this will play tot he hiassen reeject

Just now, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

I'm sure this will play tot he hiassen reeject

You are babbling again, r'iblet. If your browser doesn't support automatic spellchecking, try asking the library to update them.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

A significant portion of your 54,000 posts show a pattern of shameless race-baiting over at least five years.

That's right, I suppose, if one accepts the absurd idea that this is the way to educate racists.

I just don't accept that racist statement, any more than I accept the racism of our stupid drug war or our stupid gun war. Give my intolerance for your idiotic racist comment whatever silly name you want, it won't change my mind.

13 hours ago, bpm57 said:

You are babbling again, r'iblet. If your browser doesn't support automatic spellchecking, try asking the library to update them.

It's cute to watch you preen for the other gun dolts bpm57. maybe you should take a little time off and let one of the others tag in though - your attempts at humor appear to be stretching your limited mental capacity.

That's right, I suppose, if one accepts the absurd idea that this is the way to educate racists.

I just don't accept that racist statement, any more than I accept the racism of our stupid drug war or our stupid gun war. Give my intolerance for your idiotic racist comment whatever silly name you want, it won't change my mind.

You have race-baiter needs. but why? Why are you compelled towards this subject? You can't leave it alone.

Your subconscious mind is feeding blame into your thought process. It satisfies you to blame others for racism, on more than one continent.

Joe to the dogballs, the day after Charleston: STFU

THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL CIVIL RIGHTS ACT, cont'd.

Tom speaks from his cardboard soapbox with much loftiness this morning...but one of the most venerable black churches in the deep south was attacked by a white youth yesterday, leaving six women and three men dead. The shooter was committed enough to re-load his gun five times.

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=166507

It's not very bright to promote or entertain racial misunderstanding. I pleaded that bit during forty days of race-baiting on Tom's Non-Violent Stuff Will Get You Killed thread.

Four times I've asked Tom why he introduced us to an older, frustrated black minister, Rev. Mosteller, who mentioned second amendment rights from his pulpit. (The Rev. was removed from that S.C.L.C. pulpit, at least temporarily).

Maybe Tom thinks this is a funny bit for around the water cooler. Maybe he thinks it glorifies his second amendment, or sells James Madison bobbleheads, I don't know. But Tom is peddling the idea that more arms within the black community is the way to go in this situation.

Parts of the black community are angry, they note patterns of injustice and are feeling righteous: some have developed a lousy gun mentality. Their stats are just horrible: here we have a present-tense, gun-driven bloodbath. I presented the worst of their very true, very ugly gun violence numbers...and Tom re-printed them a half dozen times. If I summarized the awful situation (the propensity for violence with some) in candid words, and Tom quoted me another half dozen times...Generally, IMO, it's like some redneck, devoid of understanding, is jacking up nasty details to entertain himself and other rednecks on Political Anarchy. I'm unimpressed.

Simply presenting the story of Rev. Mosteller on our white bread gun boards seems less than understanding. Tom was given four chances to explain...then crickets. My thoughts are that if Tom doesn't understand the Rev.'s frustration, and only wants to manipulate the frustration in play, then maybe Tom should just STFU.

My thoughts question why Tom feels a need to wrap Citizen's United under the banner of the NAACP.

My thoughts question why Tom needs to use MLK to peddle indiscrete gun permits, aka "shall issue."

(Tom's sophistication on this subject is easily summarized: "If you don't support shall issue, you are a racist.")

I often wonder what is going on with Tom, and how he can compartmentalize himself from the outcomes of his chosen beliefs.

8 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

It's cute to watch you preen for the other gun dolts bpm57.

Its cute to watch you jump in to protect racist joe, while "insulting" me in gibberish.

If the web browser in your library is up to date, perhaps you should avoid posting after your nightly bottle of alcohol.

1 hour ago, bpm57 said:

Its cute to watch you jump in to protect racist joe, while "insulting" me in gibberish.

If the web browser in your library is up to date, perhaps you should avoid posting after your nightly bottle of alcohol.

It's cute to watch you, pal of totally not racist Jeffreaux and Dogballs, throw around racism in your juvenille posturing for the other gunnuts.

54 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

To: the dogballs

I have developed an aversion to your principles, based on how you handle yourself. You are a habitual race-baitier, who uses cheap race-baiting in public on a daily basis.

To: the name-calling moron

My habit is to transfer your daily accusations of race baiting to this thread. You could just post them here to start with and I'd ignore them.

10 minutes ago, Importunate Tom said:

To: the name-calling moron

My habit is to transfer your daily accusations of race baiting to this thread. You could just post them here to start with and I'd ignore them.

Repulsive shit, more of. I don't want to play race-baiter on any day.  You have employed five years of it Shirley.

Here's a better idea. And you "liked" it, even though you are the dogballs

On 6/24/2019 at 8:45 AM, phillysailor said:

Cogent, well researched and powerful writing.

Tom, you are doing yourself a disservice by not reading it. You are smart enough to evaluate the author’s POV without bringing Jocal into it.

Um, I guess I can create a Racebaiter Salad Days collector thread, to air this out. You want me off-topic on gunz so you are gaming the blacks.

The general use of the fourteenth by Libertarians is also gaming the blacks, IMO. When will you gain a clue, racially?

5 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

When will you gain a clue, racially?

I guess when I come to the enlightened realization that melanin in the skin makes people immature and volatile.

I sincerely hope that day never comes.

1 hour ago, jocal505 said:

P,ostscript to @Importunate Tom No amount of race-baiting can fog these events, this passing. 

This is your response in a thread where I have not participated.

What's the fixation with bringing me up and encouraging me to adopt your attitude that melanin in the skin means immaturity and volatility?

19 minutes ago, Importunate Tom said:

I guess when I come to the enlightened realization that melanin in the skin makes people immature and volatile.

I sincerely hope that day never comes.

I've corrected you directly on this before.  Only you are introducing melanin, and bile.

A situation has created real-time volatility. And you are dogballs, a dynamic part of the problem. Dylann Roof would have thrived under your tutelage.

Blacks, in general, own fewer guns per capita. Yet a small sub-section of that racial demographic is exploding, in violence. Such turbulence I noted in the sixties, as the dogballs types scratched their heads in wonder... as the cities burned.

IF you don't STFU, and make nice, I will unload on you, using Jeffraux as a source. 

18 minutes ago, Importunate Tom said:

This is your response in a thread where I have not participated.

What's the fixation with bringing me up and encouraging me to adopt your attitude that melanin in the skin means immaturity and volatility?

The current NRA thread.

If things go south with the second amendment, you told us your plan. You will donate to the NRA until it hurts. Yo dogballs, the wheels are coming off the NRA as we speak. Chris fucking Cox was "suspended" last week.

20 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

It's cute to watch you, pal of totally not racist Jeffreaux and Dogballs, throw around racism in your juvenille posturing for the other gunnuts.

Throwing around racism? Its not like his words are quoted several times in this thread, maybe you could ask him what he _really_ meant - since what he wrote can only be compared with things like phrenology.

But, please, feel free to call me a "racist" because your new BFF has a questionable understanding of english.

(D) followers only spent 8 years calling anyone who disagreed with the president that.

2 hours ago, jocal505 said:

Tell me dogballs, where does the daily race-baiting fit into the Libertarian dreams?

In the same thread as usual. I remain hopeful that you can learn to find it on the first try.

Next quest6ions. Are you proud of the steady race-baiting in 2019? Are you proud of five years of race-baiting?

16 hours ago, jocal505 said:

On the actually dumb or ignorant side, we have

--dogballs is stumped why an ethnic minority would go all violent with gunz in the USA.

Not ignorant on that subject any more. I was enlightened by you.

That explains it!

Not ignorant on that subject any more. I was enlightened by you.

That explains it!

You hopped out of bed to do some race-baiting, on a Saturday. You are a clever one, you have a grizzled inner city street worker for your target. Yer lookin' pretty good to the rubes.

16 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

You hopped out of bed to do some race-baiting, on a Saturday. You are a clever one, you have a grizzled inner city street worker for your target. Yer lookin' pretty good to the rubes.

Curious. Are you still an inner city street worker? If no, when was the last time you were? 

The rubes are here. They are led by bpm57.

Does working in a homeless shelter count? I walked away from the intense shit in 1978.  Felt pretty burned out from seeing the same blight in four locations.

8 hours ago, jocal505 said:

The rubes are here. They are led by bpm57.

Does working in a homeless shelter count? I walked away from the intense shit in 1978.  Felt pretty burned out from seeing the same blight in four locations.

Still not going to actually address what you said in here, Joe?

Or are your own words all someone elses fault?

Today I stopped in at my local bar for a beer. Usually the TV has on BONANZA, or DEATH VALLEY DAYS. Today it was tuned in to FOX NEWS. Sound off thankfully.

There's a couple of old farts shooting the shit, commenting on how great Trump's 4th of July speech was etc. Suddenly Kamala Harris is on screen, and the talking heads are obviously saying something about her surge in the polls, because they had Trump at 45% Biden at 48% (Notice the difference in leader, compared with percentage) and Harris at 43%.

One of the old farts says "I just wonder what nationality she is!" I say American. He says "No way! Look at her wide nose, and dark skin. Look at her lips. She's from a different nationality!" I say She's American. Her Father immigrated from Jamaica, and her Mother is from California. "NAh! She's not an American! Just look at her, She looks like a nigger to me!"

I say that she was born in the USA, that makes her American by any standard.  He says " What's 'Jamaican'!? That's not a nationality! I want to know what part of Africa she's from!"

So I ask him where his parents are from "Ohio!" he says proudly. And where are your grandparents from? "IRELAND!" he says proudly. So I call him a mackerel snapping Mic.

He looks at me and says "I said IRELAND, not MEXICO! Mics are from MEXICO!"

So I said...... There's a reason no one wanted to hire the Irish back in the day....

Then I finished my beer and walked out. There's just no fixing stupid.

11 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Today I stopped in at my local bar for a beer. Usually the TV has on BONANZA, or DEATH VALLEY DAYS. Today it was tuned in to FOX NEWS. Sound off thankfully.

There's a couple of old farts shooting the shit, commenting on how great Trump's 4th of July speech was etc. Suddenly Kamala Harris is on screen, and the talking heads are obviously saying something about her surge in the polls, because they had Trump at 45% Biden at 48% (Notice the difference in leader, compared with percentage) and Harris at 43%.

One of the old farts says "I just wonder what nationality she is!" I say American. He says "No way! Look at her wide nose, and dark skin. Look at her lips. She's from a different nationality!" I say She's American. Her Father immigrated from Jamaica, and her Mother is from California. "NAh! She's not an American! Just look at her, She looks like a nigger to me!"

I say that she was born in the USA, that makes her American by any standard.  He says " What's 'Jamaican'!? That's not a nationality! I want to know what part of Africa she's from!"

So I ask him where his parents are from "Ohio!" he says proudly. And where are your grandparents from? "IRELAND!" he says proudly. So I call him a mackerel snapping Mic.

He looks at me and says "I said IRELAND, not MEXICO! Mics are from MEXICO!"

So I said...... There's a reason no one wanted to hire the Irish back in the day....

Then I finished my beer and walked out. There's just no fixing stupid.

Stupid has layers. Stupidity has degrees of intensity. Stupid has a ripple effect, when it happens.

I was working with a Russian guy, and I joked that I was going to get the type of pants that fall way down in public, all day long.

He says ":Like the niggas. Giggle giggle.  Like Obama."

Another person, a friend, came into my shop with a video of Obama saying that Kenya was his homeland, the place he was born...

Hi Lefty. Some types nurture the weeds, and others the veggies. 

12 hours ago, bpm57 said:

Still not going to actually address what you said in here, Joe?

Or are your own words all someone elses fault? 

Again, bpm? You must have missed Post 441: 

Joe: Blacks, in general, own fewer guns per capita. Yet a small sub-section of that racial demographic is exploding, in violence. Such turbulence I noted in the sixties, as the dogballs types scratched their heads in wonder... as the cities burned.

FACT: Following the Ferguson problems around 2014, the gun violence numbers spiked on a national level. The CDC notes that the problem numbers emanate from the Ferguson demographic.

6 hours ago, jocal505 said:

Again, bpm? You must have missed Post 441: 

Joe: Blacks, in general, own fewer guns per capita. Yet a small sub-section of that racial demographic is exploding, in violence. Such turbulence I noted in the sixties, as the dogballs types scratched their heads in wonder... as the cities burned.

FACT: Following the Ferguson problems around 2014, the gun violence numbers spiked on a national level. The CDC notes that the problem numbers emanate from the Ferguson demographic.

The “Ferguson Demographic”???  Really?  

21 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Hi there, dumbass. I posted what the core of the problem was, according to the CDC, four times last year, kinda low-key, hoping it would sink in. Understatement is lost on you.

Now, Jeffiepoo, you get a copy paste from TIME, since you don't try very hard to read and understand my words.

(Earth to Jeffie)

Firearm-related deaths rose for the second-straight year in 2016, largely due to spikes in gun violence in major cities like Chicago, newly released data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found.

…an Associated Press analysis of FBI data shows there were about 11,000 gun-related homicides in 2016, up from 9,600 in 2015. The increase in gun-related deaths follows a nearly 15-year period of relative stasis.

https://time.com/5011599/gun-deaths-rate-america-cdc-data/

On 7/1/2019 at 8:31 AM, Importunate Tom said:

Makes me wonder why an enlightened place like NY would require an NRA pistol course in the law at issue in this case. Pretty hateful stuff. And divisive. And probably racist. Not that there's proof of any of that, it just must be.

race baiting ^^^

No, sarcasm.

This is race baiting.

Or something. Maybe just the most racist comment I have seen on this forum.

But it's OK. You're grabby, I'm not, so any behavior is excusable on that basis.

8 minutes ago, Importunate Tom said:

No, sarcasm.

This is race baiting.

Or something. Maybe just the most racist comment I have seen on this forum.

But it's OK. You're grabby, I'm not, so any behavior is excusable on that basis.

google is developing a portable super magnet that will come in the night to grab your shit. you're fk'ed. 

On 7/8/2019 at 10:10 AM, jocal505 said:
On 7/7/2019 at 12:05 PM, Shootist Jeff said:

Hi there, dumbass. I posted what the core of the problem was, according to the CDC, four times last year, kinda low-key, hoping it would sink in. Understatement is lost on you.

You’re avoiding the question.  What is the “Ferguson Demographic”???  

8 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

You’re avoiding the question.  What is the “Ferguson Demographic”???  

You are tenacious (and needy), I see. You are also dense...so you may need to reach for the elusive answer.

"Ferguson demographic"... Let's see...Chicago is no longer the city with the biggest problem.

If you were as sharp as you think you are, you wouild be have been cooing "St. Louis" for several years...

@Shootist Jeff Now this is a test, smarty pants.. What is the "St. Louis demographic"?

7 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

And you grew up to be a person who would sustain a personal race-baiter pattern under your real name. You rock, Tom Ray.

Geez, how many times and in how many unrelated threads do you want me to admit I've quoted you? Yes, I did. And might even do it again.

On 6/9/2019 at 5:35 AM, Importunate Tom said:

I think this is the reason racists are OK with gun control laws that disproportionately affect black people.

You are compulsive. And you heard the dog whistle. Then you reply, on the cheapest of levels. I can get us back on track mate.

Check this out. Note:  FL is not represented here, they bailed on the UCR in 2017

Racially speaking, and demographically, so to speak, I find this situation extremely sad, and alarming

ucr-cities-ranking-2017-.png

33 minutes ago, Importunate Tom said:

unrelated threads

When there is zero race-baiting, I will have none to complain about on your more respectable threads. Carry on you fool.

3 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

When there is zero race-baiting, I will none to complain about on your more respectable threads. Carry on you fool.

But I didn't quote you at all in the Trail Camera thread in General Anarchy. Where was the "race baiting" in that one?

9 minutes ago, Importunate Tom said:

But I didn't quote you at all in the Trail Camera thread in General Anarchy. Where was the "race baiting" in that one?

You want etiquette on certain threads, but not others? You are doing a Eugene McCarthy all over the place.

You want me appeased? Just for starters, you owe an apology to MLK, his church, and his folk.

Why was MLK's stupid fucking gun permit denied?

I know the answer, and will entertain my junk in public then be coy about Dylann Roof

I am the dogballs

@Shootist Jeff Now this is a test, smarty pants.. What is the "St. Louis demographic"?

I'll take the shot: Angry minorities who've traded their baby mommas' ebt benefits fo' a heater since Random couldn't diffuse all the violence everywhere all at the same time because the war ended too soon?

14 hours ago, jocal505 said:

Please feel free to Answer my question first.....

2 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Yo, thanks for the Sun day morning race-baiting. Good job.

Huh? I haven't quoted you at all this morning.

27 minutes ago, Importunate Tom said:

Huh? I haven't quoted you at all this morning.

To whom it may concern.

• Jocal rejected the idea of serving in Nam, and his ass sat on three different deferments.
  • Instead, to serve his country, Jocal risked life and limb to bring peace ampng gangstas in SF, Chicago, Detroit, and Philly.
  • I wanted to understand why our cities had burned. Wanted to honor the loss of MLK too.
  • Joe walked on cold streets at night. Oh look, see the hookers and grafitti and all the bulletproof glass...
  • Then Jocal lived a fulfilled life in Jimi's hood with a musically inclined crowd, Jimi's contemporaries.
  • Jocal has no beefs with the valiant brothers, but Jocal has a beef with Jim Crow's residue.
  • An unbelievable, and sustained pattern of race-baiting has emerged among white sailors.
  • Joe took the race-baiting pattern to the Trail Cam thread. (LMFAO)
  • Jocal was banned for a week, and picked up a warning point.

You were cooing Chicago, today, probably on the thread you bounced this quote from.

TIMEFRAME CHECK, BOYS; The black folk on my telly, some talking heads, are saying to speak up, now or else, because the President of the US is openly race-baiting congresswimmin.

Hi, Tom Ray. This is a serious question. Why are you drawn, year after year, to the racial issue, while having nothing to contribute, or learn?

And a second question. Whatever your goals are, can you find some better tools than using OCD race-baiting? Let's move this conversation forward.

To whom it may concern:

1. No one cares about what jocal did
  2. See #1

5 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

To whom it may concern:

1. No one cares about what jocal did
  2. See #1

You did tandem race-baiting with Tom this morning. Good job. I love this place, it's full of suckers.

1 minute ago, jocal505 said:

You did tandem race-baiting with Tom this morning. Good job. I love this place, it's full of suckers.

I did race-baiting today?  Can you please point it out so I can recognize it?  I'm still unclear on what you call race-baiting.  Thanks.

If you are sharp, you can find it. If you are a dumbass, you won't find it. To be continued.

You are full of personal insult and denial this morning. No worthy content so far.

In all your superiority, did you spot any race-baiting in the presidential behavior?

32 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

To whom it may concern:

1. No one cares about what jocal did except Joe, himself.
  2. See #1

Fixed

9 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Fixed

You were drawn to the subject, to the steady Chicago cooing, as usual. And you are the up-to-speed, superior, type, right?

So what do you think of the success of the Gary Slutkin approach?  Treating Violence as an Epidemic

10 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

You were drawn to the subject, to the steady Chicago cooing, as usual. And you are the up-to-speed, superior, type, right?

So what do you think of the success of the Gary Slutkin approach?  Treating Violence as an Epidemic

Wait Joe, last week it was St Louis. Which is it?

Maybe violence is a contagious disease. It's only 300 miles straight up I--55. Wouldn't need to be airborne with all the trucks and such. I just reread some of Slutkin and I think Slutkin would have been well advised to base his research on your own work in the trenches mean streets. Particularly given that all the black kids were already drafted and sent to where you no go. 

Beyond that, it's pie in the sky white sociobabble much like the Great Society stuff. I keep hoping some black leadership emerges that younger blacks will listen to. 

You can have the last word as I know better to think I can beat a backboard.

No, Joey is finally on the right path.  He's suddenly embraced Sluttykin lately even though he once claimed he influenced Gary's work way back when before he even heard of him.  And then when he got called on it, he quickly backtracked.  I know, its confusing...... just roll with it.  ;)

But the best part is, and the part that Joey consistently omits, is that Slutkin's work very closely resembles what MADD did for DUI.  And the cherry on the top is that slutkin is focused on addressing behaviors rather than implements of violence - something joe leaves out too.  

Slutkin is Joe's own cherry orchard..... he is happy picking only the sweet ones and leaving the rest to die on the vine.  

46 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

No, Joey is finally on the right path.  He's suddenly embraced Sluttykin lately even though he once claimed he influenced Gary's work way back when before he even heard of him.  And then when he got called on it, he quickly backtracked.  I know, its confusing...... just roll with it.  ;)

But the best part is, and the part that Joey consistently omits, is that Slutkin's work very closely resembles what MADD did for DUI.  And the cherry on the top is that slutkin is focused on addressing behaviors rather than implements of violence - something joe leaves out too.  

Slutkin is Joe's own cherry orchard..... he is happy picking only the sweet ones and leaving the rest to die on the vine.  

Did Slutkin advocate firing shots at strangers as well?

5 minutes ago, mad said:

Did Slutkin advocate firing shots at strangers as well?

I'm betting not.  Yet another area where joe and Gary Diverge.....

5 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I'm betting not.  Yet another area where joe and Gary Diverge.....

Strange how many things don’t quite line up with Joe at times. 

19 minutes ago, mad said:

Strange how many things don’t quite line up with Joe at times. 

Ah, yeah.

I recall him firing shots into a tree stump as a warning. 

9 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Ah, yeah.

I recall him firing shots into a tree stump as a warning. 

It’s a little like watching Wofsey chase his tail. 

16 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

No, Joey is finally on the right path.  He's suddenly embraced Sluttykin lately even though he (Joe) once claimed he influenced Gary's work way back when before he even heard of him.  And then when he got called on it, he quickly backtracked.  I know, its confusing...... just roll with it.  ;)

The bolded is a lie, making Jeffie  liar, I guess.

Feel the joy in our community, in discovering that the "Chicago" problem can be solved. It can be solve more predictably than the race-baiting problem...

Overall, identifying a contagion of violence has been the focus of Cure Violence, while formerly, Slutkin;'s Cease Fire was critical of gun hardware itself.. And yes, identifying a disease, alcoholism, was part of the work of MADD. And yes again, neither approach bans the offending object at the basis of the crimes. Fine by me.

So yes, Jeffie, the gangsta gun mayhem is an effect, an afterthought, a result, of violent logic and violent living patterns...but your "self defense" philosophy is bullshit, it's based on exactly the same thing. I can demonstrate this.

SLUTKIN TO JEFFIE: Let's sum this up. Offing a shirtless tirechucker, because he is approaching with clenched fists, doesn't cut it. It will create a statistical hot spot, for vengeance from others.