Sign in to follow this  
Point Break

NFL 2018

Recommended Posts

Days away from 1st game of the season and the rosters are down to 53 and the practice squads are all sitting at the allowed 10. One of the most interesting moves was Denver cutting QB Paxton Lynch! Only two years after trading around to take him quite high in the 2016 draft!! Gotta give Elway credit.........after screwing the pooch on the pick he didn't let the bad decision linger to preserve his ego at a bad pick. Only two years....that's pretty quick to say nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your Bears snagged a pretty decent talent with Mack. Unfortunately I think my Hawks are headed for a few more seasons of obscurity. I cant say I was sorry to see Sherman and Bennett go. NFC west is definitely in flux. 49ers look good with young Jimmy leasing them. Rams have Donald and Su on the D line to wreak havoc. Cardinals are a bit like the Hawks and searching for identity.

I picked up season tickets from a buddy for this year and looking forward to the games. Always a party. The last preseason game was a lot of fun just watching the Raider nation faithful getting hauled kicking and screaming from the stadium. It was a bit like being in a crowded bar!

However, surprisingly few news stories this off season on players getting arrested. 

Hoping for a 11-5 season from my Hawks, but will settle for 9-7 as I think that still gets us into the playoffs.

 

WL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, White Lightnin' said:

Your Bears snagged a pretty decent talent with Mack. Unfortunately I think my Hawks are headed for a few more seasons of obscurity. I cant say I was sorry to see Sherman and Bennett go. NFC west is definitely in flux. 49ers look good with young Jimmy leasing them. Rams have Donald and Su on the D line to wreak havoc. Cardinals are a bit like the Hawks and searching for identity.

I picked up season tickets from a buddy for this year and looking forward to the games. Always a party. The last preseason game was a lot of fun just watching the Raider nation faithful getting hauled kicking and screaming from the stadium. It was a bit like being in a crowded bar!

However, surprisingly few news stories this off season on players getting arrested. 

Hoping for a 11-5 season from my Hawks, but will settle for 9-7 as I think that still gets us into the playoffs.

 

WL

Bears could have a good year. Lotsa off season acquisition work by Pace and everybody likes Nagy. The current predictions by the "experts" (we know how accurate those are) predict everything from a divisional second place showing at 10-6 to a cellar showing at 5-11. Frankly I don't know what to think. So many new players with lots of talent and a new coach and offensive scheme. How the hell could anyone predict that? Looking forward to the season though....opening in Lambeau against the hated cheeseheads on Sunday Night Football should be quite an event. Packers have dealt away a ton of their stalwarts but still have one of the best QB's to ever play the game. We'll see. I hate that guy..........

Re: Raiders..........everybody but the Raider faithful will enjoy that agony. I feel a little sorry for Chuckie but he went in with open eyes. And he is entertaining as hell to watch coach.

Seahawks........who knows. Predictions all over the map for them as well. I have not followed their acquisitions at all. Note Bears v. Seahawks on Monday night football 9/17........................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will the Lions become a lost cause before or after the puck drops?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Tax Man said:

Will the Lions become a lost cause before or after the puck drops?

Poor Lions.....they just can’t get their shit together even though they’ve had some remarkable talent and a really good QB. I don’t get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Point Break said:

Poor Lions.....they just can’t get their shit together even though they’ve had some remarkable talent and a really good QB. I don’t get it.

Hey, they haven't lost yet.  My dad had a friend who was on the Lion's '56 Championship Team and we were at the Yacht Club when I was about 6 and he let me play with his ring.  Not many kids in this area have had that opportunity.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they still wearing all the woosy pads and helmets again this year? :) 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man........don’t know all the teams do these videos before the season, it’s marketing but.......Soldier Field is AWAYS sold out so it’s sure not to sell tickets. Anyway, lotta buzz in the Windy City.....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Point Break said:

Man........don’t know all the teams do these videos before the season, it’s marketing but.......Soldier Field is AWAYS sold out so it’s sure not to sell tickets. Anyway, lotta buzz in the Windy City.....

 

 

Too much hype for the Bears. They may make the playoffs but don't look for much else. Also, they are playing in one of the toughest divisions. They could easily finish 3rd or 4th in their division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Too much hype for the Bears. They may make the playoffs but don't look for much else. Also, they are playing in one of the toughest divisions. They could easily finish 3rd or 4th in their division.

I don't think that's a unlikely scenario. The NFC North is indeed a tough division and like I said the "expert" predictions are all over the map. I certainly cannot judge, I mean top to bottom its completely new. I think it unlikely they will be a significant post season factor. I'd like to see a strong showing and winning record in the first year of putting together the new approach. I do like Nagy's emphasis on "D" and Fangio's "D" coaching. I think they were rated the #10 best defense last year (or is that predicted for this year....I forget) and that was before a couple of the additions including Mack. I do think they will suffer from Roquan Smith's holdout and therefore late arrival to the team and Mack just got there. Talent as good as they are, there is a reason a team practices together for a while................

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nfl 

8 track tape

b&w tv

film

landing on the moon

????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

chargers yeh

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stayed up way too late watching my Eagles damn near let the Falcons win. Why they keep Julio Jones on the sidelines on Red Zone plays is stupefying. 

Going to sit in a downpour and watch the Ravens play the Bills in (what will be) the mud. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, White Lightnin' said:

Da Bears are Legit!

 

WL

Not yet. 3 quarters of 1 game does not legit make.  Packers just scored, it is 20-10 Bears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comment wasn't in regard to score. It was in regard to talent and effort. Going into the frozen tundra and doing what they are doing is impressive, given their recent performances

 

WL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, White Lightnin' said:

Comment wasn't in regard to score. It was in regard to talent and effort. Going into the frozen tundra and doing what they are doing is impressive, given their recent performances

 

WL

On that last drive in particular, Trubisky looked like the near-rookie he is. A gimpy Rodgers runs roughshod over the Bear D in the 2nd half.  Mack was impressive in the 1st half. They have gone from being mediocre to mediocre plus.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aw geez  . . .

If it was anybody other than PB,  I'd be calling the SoCal suicide prevention hot line right now .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Dorado said:

Aw geez  . . .

If it was anybody other than PB,  I'd be calling the SoCal suicide prevention hot line right now .

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2018 at 11:31 AM, Rum Runner said:

Too much hype for the Bears. They may make the playoffs.......

 

9 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

On that last drive in particular, Trubisky looked like the near-rookie he is. A gimpy Rodgers runs roughshod over the Bear D in the 2nd half.  Mack was impressive in the 1st half. They have gone from being mediocre to mediocre plus.  

17-0 going into halftime with Aaron Rodgers taken off on the back of a golf cart.  Didn't look good.

 

Some of us kept the faith, and the sky was blue this morning, the sun rose from the East, no purple unicorns flying across the sky...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaron Rodgers comes back limping and just rips it.  Is he highest paid guy ever now? If so, worth every penny.  I almost turned the game off as was obvious he couldn't put all his weight on the left knee.  wow, just wow.  Sorry PB, that was destiny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 7:09 PM, White Lightnin' said:

Da Bears may be Legit!

 

WL

   FIFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want to thank the Lions for dashing my hopes at the beginning of the season rather than waiting a couple games.  Now I don't have to waste any Sundays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Grrr... said:

I just want to thank the Lions for dashing my hopes at the beginning of the season rather than waiting a couple games.  Now I don't have to waste any Sundays.

You know better than to start the season with hope, there have to be a couple of wins before you open that door to pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Tax Man said:

You know better than to start the season with hope, there have to be a couple of wins before you open that door to pain.

Is it too late to see if Caldwell will come back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, More Cowbell2 said:

Is it too late to see if Caldwell will come back?

Lion fans should have been given refunds when they left.  The Lions were as lethargic as Particia's daily workouts.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2018 at 9:54 AM, More Cowbell2 said:

Is it too late to see if Caldwell will come back?

Wayne Fontes. The only Lions coach to win a playoff game in my lifetime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, barleymalt said:

Wayne Fontes. The only Lions coach to win a playoff game in my lifetime.

And rolled his wife's Mercedes on coke.  God Bless the asshole.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:40 PM, jerseyguy said:

. A gimpy Rodgers runs roughshod over the Bear D in the 2nd half.   

When Farve pulled that shit we giggled with  glee...….. Now, it is almost expected (but we still giggle)…….

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, barleymalt said:

Wayne Fontes. The only Lions coach to win a playoff game in my lifetime.

They had Sanders back then.  I wouldn't credit Fred Flintstone, err, Fontes with the wins as much as Sanders.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Everything about the NFL has gotten silly. Being a Packer fan, I obviously was watching the game. Both Minnesota and Green Bay got screwed on clean hits to the quarterback. They really are about two steps away from flag football. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carson Wentz to start against the Colts.  No "build up", no easing into it.  He is on.

My take on Foles has been he is a guy who needs about half the game to get in a groove.  No doubt, Defensive Coordinators have been studying film to find his flaws.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seattle looked bad. The Bears looked very good and Mack looked like he was worth every penny. Wilson appears to be half the man he used to be. Unsure and making way too many mistakes. I'm not sure if its from trying to trust the new OC Schottenheimer or what. But they better get it sorted quickly.

Da Bears are legit

 

WL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, White Lightnin' said:

Seattle looked bad. The Bears looked very good and Mack looked like he was worth every penny. Wilson appears to be half the man he used to be. Unsure and making way too many mistakes. I'm not sure if its from trying to trust the new OC Schottenheimer or what. But they better get it sorted quickly.

Da Bears are legit

 

WL

The D is pretty remarkable.....back to what we expect from a Bear D. Trubisky was okay but missed a number of passes and tried to squeeze a couple he should not have. But I see enough talent to hope as the season goes on he will continue to improve. He sure has a ton of talent around him as the supporting cast.

Enough to be hopeful for a good season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trubisky was pitiful. D and run game won the game. That kinda performance is not gonna get it done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

How about that run for a touchdown by Drew Brees

Not to mention all time pass completion record over Brett Farve in todays game.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000965188/article/drew-brees-breaks-nfl-record-for-career-completions

you kant say I Hate the Fucking Sucking chargetd

I Love Drew Breeze !!!

an LT

an Muncie

and Fouts

an Huphries

an Little train James

I could go on But Not off the rooster 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2018 at 10:33 PM, dyslexic dog said:

But but but.... the Lions...

They beat the Pats???

 

Who'd a thunk it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

How about that run for a touchdown by Drew Brees

Not to mention all time pass completion record over Brett Farve in todays game.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000965188/article/drew-brees-breaks-nfl-record-for-career-completions

 

Rank

Player Yards
1 Peyton Manning 71,940
2 Brett Favre^ 71,838
3 Drew Brees* 71,523
4 Tom Brady*

66,670

Drew Brees is going to surpass Favre and Manning this year in total career yardage.  He is one of, if not the, best QBs out there.

 

Moves pretty good for an old guy.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, More Cowbell2 said:
On 9/18/2018 at 10:33 PM, dyslexic dog said:

But but but.... the Lions...

They beat the Pats???

 

Who'd a thunk it.

I stayed up and watched the whole thing.  Just to see if Brady would be Brady and engineer some magical comeback.

Belichick probably went home and kicked his dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I stayed up and watched the whole thing.  Just to see if Brady would be Brady and engineer some magical comeback.

Belichick probably went home and kicked his dog.

It says something about the franchise when I spent the last two hours wondering how they were going to blow it this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tax Man said:

It says something about the franchise when I spent the last two hours wondering how they were going to blow it this time.

:lol: That's how I watch Bear games as well................

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget Orange is the new Black.

Texans are the new Browns.           Nine straight, 12 of last 13. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeepers......my Bears better look out for those Vikings........they really look good against the Lambs.Really good.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today was just funny. Worst replay call I’ve seen in years. I’m a Green Bay fan, and an entire bar of Packers fans were all stumped how the hell replay said Buffalo fumbled in the fourth quarter. It didn’t really matter, but they got straight up screwed on that one. Thank god for baseball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Earl Thomas held out and wanted a new contract. Only making 8.5 million this year. He wanted some guarantee in case he got hurt.  Oops

 

That gesture was directed at the Seahawks sideline. He seems unhappy??

 

WL

earl-thomas-middle-finger.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steelers & Browns....same record.

Lovin' it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Steelers & Browns....same record.

Lovin' it.

Mayfield made some rookie mistakes. He is going to get better. Browns going to win some games this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

That gesture was directed at the Seahawks sideline. He seems unhappy??

I'm wondering how many people on the sidelines were part of the personnel decision to not extend his contract, besides Pete Carroll.   Just cause your pissed at the "boss", doesn't mean you flip-off all your co-workers.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, d'ranger said:
15 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Steelers & Browns....same record.

Lovin' it.

Mayfield made some rookie mistakes. He is going to get better. Browns going to win some games this year.

Meanwhile, in Pittsburgh...

Dumpster-Fire-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Mayfield made some rookie mistakes. He is going to get better. Browns going to win some games this year. 

Probably, yeah.

But he's still on the Browns. I feel for the kid, they chew through QB's up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched the last quarter of the KC v Denver game last night. That Mahomes is exciting. What a finish. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chinabald said:

Watched the last quarter of the KC v Denver game last night. That Mahomes is exciting. What a finish. 

Agree. He is fun to watch, and it was a fun finish especially because I really don't care who won. A slight lean toward KC because of the new kid, I like to see breakout performances from brand new players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mahomes and the OC or Andy Reid. The way the play calling went, it was an amazing offensive performance. Denver's D is good and they got out played last night. KC is going to be a very tough team in the AFC this year. 

 

Da Bears are legit. Looking like they have turned a corner. 

 

My Seahawks are cursed by that damn Cardinals Stadium. Lotta bad shit has happened to them there. Lucky to come away with a win.

 

WL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, White Lightnin' said:

Mahomes and the OC or Andy Reid. The way the play calling went, it was an amazing offensive performance. Denver's D is good and they got out played last night. KC is going to be a very tough team in the AFC this year. 

 

Da Bears are legit. Looking like they have turned a corner. 

 

My Seahawks are cursed by that damn Cardinals Stadium. Lotta bad shit has happened to them there. Lucky to come away with a win.

 

WL

On the other hand, the duel that went on between the "old fart kickers" in that game was in a lot of ways quite amusing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2018 at 5:31 PM, White Lightnin' said:

Mahomes and the OC or Andy Reid. The way the play calling went, it was an amazing offensive performance. Denver's D is good and they got out played last night. KC is going to be a very tough team in the AFC this year. 

 

Da Bears are legit. Looking like they have turned a corner. 

 

My Seahawks are cursed by that damn Cardinals Stadium. Lotta bad shit has happened to them there. Lucky to come away with a win.

 

WL

Lightnin, are you going to be able to suffer through this weekend's 'Hawk game?  It could be downright excruciating, what with RW running for his life and all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I’m no Patriots fan....in fact, just the opposite. But Brady owns the Colts.....moving at will and a receiver tips the ball to a Colts interception. The Colts D runs into the end zone and poses like its the game winner. Excuse me......you are getting your ass handed to you and the only reason you intercepted was the ball bounced out of the recievers hands and frigging fell into yours. Seriously? You are getting your ass handed to you and you have some “we’re bad ass” celebration in the the end zone? Have you looked st the score?

Frigging idiots............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see very little that makes me think they will pull the upset (But, I remain eternally hopeful). I just don't want a repeat of the last time the Rams came to town. last September. The Hawks gave up in that game and were abysmal.

I don't care if they lose (the hell I don't) as long as they don't quit. The off season makeover cut a lot of the prima donnas and its rebuild year. Lots of reasons to be optimistic about the future for this young team.

Go Hawks!!

 

WL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Point Break said:

So, I’m no Patriots fan....in fact, just the opposite. But Brady owns the Colts.....moving at will and a receiver tips the ball to a Colts interception. The Colts D runs into the end zone and poses like its the game winner. Excuse me......you are getting your ass handed to you and the only reason you intercepted was the ball bounced out of the recievers hands and frigging fell into yours. Seriously? You are getting your ass handed to you and you have some “we’re bad ass” celebration in the the end zone? Have you looked st the score?

Frigging idiots............

Its all about me. A prevalent theme in the self entitled world of the National Felon League

 

WL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, White Lightnin' said:

I see very little that makes me think they will pull the upset (But, I remain eternally hopeful). I just don't want a repeat of the last time the Rams came to town. last September. The Hawks gave up in that game and were abysmal.

I don't care if they lose (the hell I don't) as long as they don't quit. The off season makeover cut a lot of the prima donnas and its rebuild year. Lots of reasons to be optimistic about the future for this young team.

Go Hawks!!

 

WL

Still two days to find a new OC.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A new OC would be interesting. But unproductive. There is a new breed of Offense in the NFL. Rams and the Chiefs are great examples. Creative, fast, multiple target formations that are almost impossible to defend.

 

It remains to be seen if there is a defense genius out there that can create a dynamic, fast moving plan to adjust to it. Its always been a copycat league. Now a question of time to see who solves the equation. A great offense wins games. A great defense wins championships.

 

That being said, the Hawks have an average D right now. Rams are 7 point favorites and will likely cover that easily. The wildcard in this game, IMHO, will be the home crowd/field advantage. If the fans make the noise and the Hawks feed off that, anything is possible.

 

I plan on making lots of noise!! :)

 

WL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have fun Lightnin, 

The Rams are on the kind of roll that leads to the Super Bowl.  I'd love to see the Seahawks make it interesting, but I see the Rams up by 17 at halftime.  

Enjoy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Have fun Lightnin, 

The Rams are on the kind of roll that leads to the Super Bowl.  I'd love to see the Seahawks make it interesting, but I see the Rams up by 17 at halftime.  

Enjoy.  

The Rams look sooooooooo good. I don’t think it’s at all unlikely. I kinda like the young coach being successful. They come to Soldier Field in Dec......I won’t be pulling for them that weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Point Break said:

The Rams look sooooooooo good. I don’t think it’s at all unlikely. I kinda like the young coach being successful. They come to Soldier Field in Dec......I won’t be pulling for them that weekend. 

I am unable to call it Soldier Field anymore.  They painted over the Sistene Chapel of football.  Thank God Halas had died.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I am unable to call it Soldier Field anymore.  They painted over the Sistene Chapel of football.  Thank God Halas had died.  

Ya gotta wonder who looked at the renovation plans and said “yeah...that’s it....that’s the look we envisioned”. That’s not the only thing that went pear shaped when GSH passed on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys just don't know how fortunate you are not having to live close to Cowboy fans.  Cuz they are 'Mericas team.  Luckily in Houston we also have baseball and BB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, d'ranger said:

You guys just don't know how fortunate you are not having to live close to Cowboy fans.  Cuz they are 'Mericas team.  Luckily in Houston we also have baseball and BB. 

I feel your pain.........I live next to a boys fan. There is only one team I despise more than the boys..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Point Break said:

I feel your pain.........I live next to a boys fan. There is only one team I despise more than the boys..........

At the Dallas/Seahawks game, I was amazed how many people in Dallas gear had season passes to the Hawks. I would say Century Link field had a about a 3-1 ratio of Hawks to Cowgirl jerseys. It got a bit quieter in the second half when most went home early. 

 

I am hoping for Rams fans to be doing the same this weekend. Hoping....

 

WL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2018 at 8:54 AM, d'ranger said:

You guys just don't know how fortunate you are not having to live close to Cowboy fans.  Cuz they are 'Mericas team.  Luckily in Houston we also have baseball and BB. 

Dude...I lived in the middle of "Patriot Nation" for years.

I think if the fans were reasonable and less obnoxious a lot fewer people would hate the Pats so hard.

I thought they were OK back when they sucked, until I lived in the middle of a bunch of bandwagoners when they started winning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lions 17-0 over the Packers at the start of the 2nd quarter?  What's the world coming to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Lions 17-0 over the Packers at the start of the 2nd quarter?  What's the world coming to?

They are the Lions. They will implode, probably in a bizarre and barely plausible way. Aaron Rodgers has owned them. Having said that, Crosby just missed his third field goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Dude...I lived in the middle of "Patriot Nation" for years.

I think if the fans were reasonable and less obnoxious a lot fewer people would hate the Pats so hard.

I thought they were OK back when they sucked, until I lived in the middle of a bunch of bandwagoners when they started winning.

Cowboys fans have been insufferable ever since Jerry Jones bought the team and Jimmy Johnson gave him some SB wins.  They have been mediocre ever since and you would think they win it all every year.  At least the Pats fans have something to cheer about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 minutes ago, barleymalt said:

They are the Lions. They will implode, probably in a bizarre and barely plausible way. Aaron Rodgers has owned them. Having said that, Crosby just missed his third field goal.

F you.  The only thing you believe in is home brewed beer, or store bought beer, or found beer, ok, just beer in general.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cal20sailor said:

 

F you.  The only thing you believe in is home brewed beer, or store bought beer, or found beer, ok, just beer in general.  

I like boobs too, home brewed or store bought,  And rum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only like a boob.  Like children, despite what you say, you do have a favorite.  

24-0 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Golladay is a superstar in the making.  31-14 Lions. 

Yes he is. All smack aside, good effort, They need a pass  rush though, you can't give a qb like Rodgers that much time and Ansah can't be the whole answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting day in the AFC North.

My Bengals put up 27 unanswered to come back from a 17-0 halftime deficit and grab control of the division...

Squealers drub the Falcons...

...but...

...Scooter's man-crush pulls it out in OT for a nice Browns win over the Ravens, meaning...

the STEELERS AND THE BROWNS STILL HAVE THE SAME RECORD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! Ballsy 4th down call by Rams. Seahawks played MUCH better than I thought. Much better. Darn good game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the Texans beat the Cowgirls. Barely. 2 wins in 2 weeks in OT.  Still, a win is a win. Andre Hopkins catch and run will be on the highlight reels.  Trust me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, d'ranger said:

And the Texans beat the Cowgirls. Barely. 2 wins in 2 weeks in OT.  Still, a win is a win. Andre Hopkins catch and run will be on the highlight reels.  Trust me.

aren't Deshuan and Andre special?   i got to watch them play for clemson, .   and after last night, this may be the beginning of the end for Jason..  if we don't make the playoffs and do well, he's gone..   he's had too much time to be mediocre even though he's hampered by all jerry's gmship..

also, deshuan threw some beautiful spirals last night..  that ball didn't even feel the air..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites