WTF were they thinking in all those meetings they had putting this Ad campaign together.....the "target market" folks were going to buy anyway and the typical amount for the overall market as they always have.....now they have isolated themselves to the target market and lost many in the overall market.....big F'n PR mess.....the decision makers are out of touch with the real world

• Like 1

For anyone inclined to destroy their Nike gear for whatever your reason may be, please consider donating it to a group that gives aid to veterans in need.  

• Like 2

I suppose those who identify as Democrats will be motivated to buy NIKE corporation shoes. Nike management seems to think to get involved in politics will generate sales or they would not have used Kaepernick, nothing more nothing less. As I don't own stock in Nike I could give a shit and I'm not going to pay to have their logo printed on my t-shirt and promote their brand anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

For anyone inclined to destroy their Nike gear for whatever your reason may be, please consider donating it to a group that gives aid to veterans in need.  

Why are veterans in need? They served and killed and some even died for you for Christ's sake! 

16 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

Why are veterans in need? They served and killed and some even died for you for Christ's sake! 

They are in need because the Best Americans are entitled to a better way of life.  Our true entitlement class always needs more than what they already have.  Taking care of the veterans that are a byproduct of our foreign adventures that further domestic redistribution is not part of that plan.  

• Like 1

How many of the folks cutting swooshes off their clothing also smashed their Keurig machines?

They don't care for Mr. Kapernick's kind in the Kremlin or Mal de Mere a Lago.

Kudos to Nike and that Uppity Colin Kapernick. 

Great business for Nike. People just burn their old gear and then realize that they need to buy new stuff and spend $$$ for the latest Nike gear.

4 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Great business for Nike. People just burn their old gear and then realize that they need to buy new stuff and spend $$$ for the latest Nike gear.

1398827_1.jpg

Other companies make the same products and better, and also not made in sweatshops in China.

Remember when Righties actually supported business? Ahh, the good old days...

• Like 1

Nike would have run the numbers well before this advertisement hit the public. They expect that those butt-hurt about the campaign are not their target demographic (how often do you see fat, old white drunks running around in Nike gear?) and that their actual target demographic (young people with large amounts of disposable income) will like the ad and/or be no less motivated to purchase their products than before.

Watching the MAGA types piss & moan about Nike is like watching greenies complain about insensitivity in truck ads. The companies don't really care what you think - you weren't buying their shit anyway.

The same Reichistas who whine about political correctness are the first to force Colin K. and others to take part in political rituals. 

They do the same with the pledge of allegiance, a forced oath of fealty to the corporate militarized state. 

Veterans For Peace 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Nike would have run the numbers well before this advertisement hit the public. They expect that those butt-hurt about the campaign are not their target demographic (how often do you see fat, old white drunks running around in Nike gear?) and that their actual target demographic (young people with large amounts of disposable income) will like the ad and/or be no less motivated to purchase their products than before.

Watching the MAGA types piss & moan about Nike is like watching greenies complain about insensitivity in truck ads. The companies don't really care what you think - you weren't buying their shit anyway.

Congrats on the dumbest statement on the internet today! Young people can't afford rent and live in mommies basement, they have no income much less large amounts of disposable income, you are a fucking idiot.

Considering one of the top stories on yahoo is they boycott of nike it appears you would be wrong.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nike-shares-dip-kaepernick-ad-spurs-boycott-121558224--nfl.html

• Downvote 1

no such thing as bad publicity .................. 

Not really a Nike fan, more of a New Balance substance before hype guy, but this ad makes me more likely to buy a Nike product that i was before, which I guess is the whole idea.

1 minute ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Not really a Nike fan, more of a New Balance substance before hype guy, but this ad makes me more likely to buy a Nike product that i was before, which I guess is the whole idea.

1318554374964.jpg

• Downvote 2

Untitled.jpg.e4490c9f2511b8444225577648a3f3ff.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

How many of the folks cutting swooshes off their clothing also smashed their Keurig machines?

That's what I wondered - some of those trendy shoes cost as much as a coffee machine don't they?

1 hour ago, Bent Sailor said:

I agree with the first sentence.  Nike certainly took at look at where their profits actually from, and who their audience is.  Then they chose a spokeperson / figurehead that will lure more people aligned with that stance into buying their product.  I won't make any comments on who their target market is.  But I'm going to take a wild guess and say that they make a lot of money off their premier named lines of product (like the jumpman / jordan stuff) than they do off their everyday shoes.  $150 and Up versus $60 bucks, and they cost the same amount to make.

Protip:  I doubt middle age marines who support Trump buy a lot of Jordan Sneaks to begin with.

11 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Protip:  I doubt middle age marines who support Trump buy a lot of Jordan Sneaks to begin with.

Not enough to spark much of a fire.  Golldurnit.  

3 hours ago, Grrr... said:

I agree with the first sentence.  Nike certainly took at look at where their profits actually from, and who their audience is.  Then they chose a spokeperson / figurehead that will lure more people aligned with that stance into buying their product.  I won't make any comments on who their target market is.  But I'm going to take a wild guess and say that they make a lot of money off their premier named lines of product (like the jumpman / jordan stuff) than they do off their everyday shoes.  $150 and Up versus $60 bucks, and they cost the same amount to make.

Though NIKE is the formidable player in the sporting good footwear/apparel business, they are losing market share to Adidas, Under Armor, Lululemon, etc...  A little here, a little there and it starts adding up...  Some of that business they may not even care about...  The thing with NIKE is they will pull out all the stops to put the competition in check if they feel a real threat...   just look at what they spend in endorsements to the NBA players just so the competition can't get a foothold... (pun).  You think some of the other companies would pay that kind of money?

The whole thing with Kaepernick no matter who they chose, they are going to piss someone off...

7 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

If they were real Americans they would be offering bullet resistant denim.   They missed the back to school sales, but Christmas is just around the corner.   The evangelicals that don’t home school will gobble it up.  

8 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

How many folks are working 12 hour days in slave labor sweatshop making a less that 3rd world poverty wage making those piece of shite sneakers so Kaepernick can earn this endorsement royalty while speaking out about injustice...  Oh... so sorry, what was that again....  he was/is getting a check to be what again... a hypocrite!!!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Clintons_cigar said:

Congrats on the dumbest statement on the internet today! Young people can't afford rent and live in mommies basement, they have no income much less large amounts of disposable income, you are a fucking idiot.

Your grade school teacher just gave up on you didn't she? I didn't say "all young people" dipshit. I said "young people with large amounts of disposal income". You know, the subset of young people that do have a lot of money to spend on shoes and track pants instead of just buying the cheap ones from Walmart. 

7 hours ago, Clintons_cigar said:

Considering one of the top stories on yahoo is they boycott of nike it appears you would be wrong.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nike-shares-dip-kaepernick-ad-spurs-boycott-121558224--nfl.html

Congrats on making the stupidest post on PA today. You didn't even read the fucking headline did you?

Kaepernick ads spark boycott calls, but Nike is seen as winning in the end.

...and  the second paragraph reads...

But the brand recognition that comes with the campaign may be just what the company wanted, and marketing experts predicted it would ultimately succeed.

Next you decide to tell someone they're wrong and link them to an article, might pay you to check whether or not it actually proves them right next time. Moron.

2 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Oh... so sorry, what was that again....  he was/is getting a check to be what again... a hypocrite!!!

So, just like Donald Trump cashing Nike checks for his golf clubs?

"Nike is a tenant of mine. They pay a lot of rent."

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/04/trump-interview-nike-kaepernick-deal/

Look, you lilttle MAGA bitches are getting played on this like a cheap shitty kazoo. Just give it the fuck up.

• Like 1

when advertising becomes political.

thanks Trump!

1 hour ago, nacradriver said:

How many folks are working 12 hour days in slave labor sweatshop making a less that 3rd world poverty wage making those piece of shite sneakers so Kaepernick can earn this endorsement royalty while speaking out about injustice...  Oh... so sorry, what was that again....  he was/is getting a check to be what again... a hypocrite!!!

How is he being hypocritical?  

8 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

My point exactly! Nevermind the appalling working conditions at their shoe factories in Taiwan and southern China where most of their shoes are manufactured!  Expensive NIKE branded crap made in China is what the American consumer demands! 

Nike standing up for human rights and dignity! 

11 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

My point exactly! Nevermind the appalling working conditions at their shoe factories in Taiwan and southern China where most of their shoes are manufactured!  Expensive NIKE branded crap made in China is what the American consumer demands! 

Apalling working conditions in the PRC and Taiwan? smash your computer and never post again.

24 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

How is he being hypocritical?  

Isn't your time better spent working on the National Cleavage Day thread?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

They're not. They're helping give voice to a domestic issue in a way that promotes their brand. They've monetised your outrage and it's working quite well for them. 

11 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Isn't your time better spent working on the National Cleavage Day thread?

Yeah, so lets sort this out.  Sooner we get to it, the sooner we get through it.  

Kap is one guy in this who never wavered.  He took his stand and never backed down, even when taking his stand cost him his career.  The deal with Nike is consistent with that.  He didn't take a vow of poverty.  Anyone who can pry money out of big corporations deserves support; that's the only way their money is going to make it back into the economy.  More power to him.  

• Like 1

On Tuesday, Plies responded to Nike and Kaepernick’s critics in a brief video posted on Instagram that's reminiscent of his words sampled on Drake's Scorpion.

“To everybody who mad at Nike 'bout Colin Kaepernick: You know what I'm finna do? I'm finna to wear my Nikes today. Yeah, my Bron Bron Nikes today. You mad at Nike. You big mad,” he said with a laugh. “Why you mad at Nike? Nike ain’t did nothing to you. Who is you? You ain’t nobody. Do it. Just like Nike said, ‘Just Do it.’ You need to put your shades on and chill.”

HAHAHAHAHA yeah this is you guys. Keep up the good work!

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Mickey Rat said:

Same with Trump clothing. 

Did Nacra Driver post about Nike working conditions yesterday and I just missed it? These right wing SJWs do seem to care. Sometimes.

36 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

F9B95E86-1437-4721-9DBD-9CE4EA7F8076.jpeg

I get the idea behind this. But where are these millions of homeless vets?  All of the homeless in the US numbers just above half a million and vets account for somewhere between 40 and 70k depending on who is counting. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, chinabald said:

I get the idea behind this. But where are these millions of homeless vets?  All of the homeless in the US numbers just above half a million and vets account for somewhere between 40 and 70k depending on who is counting. 

You can't be using facts man, FEELZ is what matters. COME ON MAN!

4 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Yeah, so lets sort this out.  Sooner we get to it, the sooner we get through it.  

Kap is one guy in this who never wavered.  He took his stand and never backed down, even when taking his stand cost him his career.  The deal with Nike is consistent with that.  He didn't take a vow of poverty.  Anyone who can pry money out of big corporations deserves support; that's the only way their money is going to make it back into the economy.  More power to him.  

Point taken...

indulge me, what about the class action law suit against Nike for a hostile and abusive work environment against women, the gender pay inequality and sexual harassment?  Seems to me the a person taking a stand on social injustice and inequality would be down with the sisters on this and would have told Nike to get its house in order or pound sand. 

Hypocrite or a whore either way it doesn't matter.  

Nike is playing to the urban market, few weeks it will all be done and dick's sporting goods et al will be looking for charge backs and mark downs on CK branded stuff after they (Nike) force it on the retailer if the want their allocation of air Jordans for the Christmas season.

BTW love your work on Clevage Day...

15 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

The same Reichistas who whine about political correctness are the first to force Colin K. and others to take part in political rituals. 

They do the same with the pledge of allegiance, a forced oath of fealty to the corporate militarized state. 

Veterans For Peace 

yea, wtf is up with THAT? hmmm..

5 hours ago, nacradriver said:

Point taken...

indulge me, what about the class action law suit against Nike for a hostile and abusive work environment against women, the gender pay inequality and sexual harassment?  Seems to me the a person taking a stand on social injustice and inequality would be down with the sisters on this and would have told Nike to get its house in order or pound sand. 

Hypocrite or a whore either way it doesn't matter.  

Nike is playing to the urban market, few weeks it will all be done and dick's sporting goods et al will be looking for charge backs and mark downs on CK branded stuff after they (Nike) force it on the retailer if the want their allocation of air Jordans for the Christmas season.

BTW love your work on Clevage Day...

Don’t get me wrong, Nike can suck my ass. I never have, nor will I ever put a penny in Phil Knight’s pocket. Their slave Labor habit is not Kap’s cause. He’s protesting the penchant for black folks to end up dead after interactions with the law at a greater rate than white folks. That’s it. All this hullabaloo over that one gripe. Who do I think should be giving their Nikes to homeless vets over this campaign?  Cops (and they know where the homeless vets are, better than most of us.) 

He’s gotta whore himself out. It makes him money and gets exposure for his cause. I heard yesterday that Nike will get $43 million in free publicity from this. 

But a hypocrite?  Nah. He’s got a backbone. That’s why so many people hate him. 

8 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Same with Trump clothing. 

Yep, the fucking hypocrite needs to put his own house in order. 

10 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Apalling working conditions in the PRC and Taiwan? smash your computer and never post again.

Not to mention India. 

8 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

White folks are pissed.

I'm a (n old) white folk and I'm not pissed. Perhaps we are talking about the usual subset of white folks who are pissed as they see a world around them that is changing and in a direction they don't like. To them I would say get on the bus or get run over by the bus. It is not the same old, same old world and that is a good thing. Kapernick is just making a buck and getting more attention to his cause with this ad campaign. I hope he wins his collusion case and the judgement is in the high nine figures

1 hour ago, Mickey Rat said:

Not to mention India. 

And other countries but that is a different topic and worth its own thread. I think Trump is in the perfect position to lead the fight against third world sweatshops, with his hands on experience and all. 

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Don’t get me wrong, Nike can suck my ass. I never have, nor will I ever put a penny in Phil Knight’s pocket. Their slave Labor habit is not Kap’s cause. He’s protesting the penchant for black folks to end up dead after interactions with the law at a greater rate than white folks. That’s it. All this hullabaloo over that one gripe. Who do I think should be giving their Nikes to homeless vets over this campaign?  Cops (and they know where the homeless vets are, better than most of us.) 

He’s gotta whore himself out. It makes him money and gets exposure for his cause. I heard yesterday that Nike will get $43 million in free publicity from this. 

But a hypocrite?  Nah. He’s got a backbone. That’s why so many people hate him. 

Too bad he doesn't have a NFL arm and head to go with it...

• Like 1

You do Global Do Gooders....don't seem to realize those "slave labor" jobs are the best opportunity to make money  in their lives....take away Nike factory and they'd be back in the fields

Maybe you and Nacra need to grab a beer and get your story straight then.

Just now, Olsonist said:

I speak for myself...

off topic..but is it pronounced nike..like bike..or Nikey..as in the goddess Athena Nike(y)..everyone here pronounces it nike..like bike..shirley it should be Nikey.

(and Nike stopped using child/slave labour 10-15 years ago..I thought they did too..so I checked.I was wrong)

http://mallenbaker.net/article/clear-reflection/nike-and-child-labour-how-it-went-from-laggard-to-leader

It is like the goddess but Oz does have its own ways with the English language.

9 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

It is like the goddess but Oz does have its own ways with the English greek language.

:)

1 hour ago, SailBlueH2O said:

You do Global Do Gooders....don't seem to realize those "slave labor" jobs are the best opportunity to make money  in their lives....take away Nike factory and they'd be back in the fields

Take away the Nike production allocation at a few facilities, and they'll just ramp up the production for Adidas, Sketcher, etc....  many of these Gulags are making stuff for all of them...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

You may want to walk this one back.....  isn't this what the Nike law suit is about....  if you going to walk the walk, may as well walk the whole mile.

"The message is that we have a lot of issues in this country that we need to deal with," said Kaepernick, adding "

we have a lot of people that aren't treated equally, aren't given equal opportunities. Police brutality is a huge thing that needs to be addressed."

1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

Olsonist....  let me put it to you this way... If Nike could have found away to have profited from the Brown/Goldman murder case they would have...  I am 100%  certian there was someone in Beaverton, OR screaming... "why the fuck wasn't OJ wearing our sneakers when he fled the scene of the murder?"

They are an evil company... 

So are you equating OJ and Kaepernick? I’m not wearing Nike, myself. But I don’t think my ASICs give me any moral high ground.

10 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

So are you equating OJ and Kaepernick? I’m not wearing Nike, myself. But I don’t think my ASICs give me any moral high ground.

Wow... I am going to chalk this up to you're maybe not having a cup of coffee yet..... 

Please go back a reread... "if Nike could have found away to have profited....."  there are no dots connecting the two... unless of YOU want to make them...  You think for a second Nike really cares about CK's cause...  They are exploiting this to sell more shit to increase the bottom line to keep "The Street" happy..   And CK is a whore and a hypocrite for buying into it.. 

Nothing else needs to be said...

29 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

You may want to walk this one back.....  isn't this what the Nike law suit is about....  if you going to walk the walk, may as well walk the whole mile.

Walk what back, something he didn't say?  He said nothing about slave or child labor.  He is protesting the fact that black folks have a higher propensity for ending up dead after interaction with police than white folks.  He isn't protesting corporations using slave labor.  The quote that you provided...what does the sentence after the one you bolded say?  Does it mention child or slave labor, or police?  

25 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

They are an evil company... 

Nike, Amazon, Twitter, Facebook, Google, you rightwingers really have your mantys twisted about successful big businesses these days.

1 hour ago, nacradriver said:

Now, is you want to talk about Nike turning activism into profit, I'm right there with you.  This is not a benevolent company, they are clearly using Kaepernick's message to generate profits.  But they are spreading his message to a wider audience, and paying him to let them do it.  

Here is what jiblets objects to:

Read Kyle’s full message to Nike and Kaepernick below:

Nike, I love your gear, but you exhaust my spirit on this one. Your new ad with Colin Kapernick, I get the message, but that sacrificing everything thing…. It just doesn’t play out here. Sacrificing what exactly? A career? I’ve done that both times I chose to stay home and be with my kids instead of continuing my business climb… and it wasn’t sacrificing everything. It was sacrificing one career and some money and it was because of what I believe in and more importantly, who I believe in.

At best, that is all Colin sacrificed… some money and it’s debatable if he really lost his career over it. Maybe he sacrificed the respect of some people while he gained the respect of others. Or maybe he used one career to springboard himself into a different career when the first was waning. I don’t know. What I do know is, he gained popularity and magazine covers he likely wouldn’t have gotten without getting on his knees or as you say, “believing in something.” I’m also thinking the irony is that while I am not privy to the numbers, it’s likely he gained a lucrative Nike contract. So yeah… that whole “sacrificing everything” is insulting to those who really have sacrificed everything.

You want to talk about someone in the NFL sacrificing everything? Pat Tillman. NFL STARTING, not benched, player who left to join the Army and died for it. THAT is sacrificing everything for something you believe in.

How about other warriors? Warriors who will not be on magazine covers, who will not get lucrative contracts and millions of followers from their actions and who have truly sacrificed everything. They did it because they believed in something. Take it from me, when I say they sacrificed everything, they also sacrificed the lives of their loved ones who will never be the same. THAT is sacrificing everything for something they believe in.

Did you get us talking? Yeah, you did. But, your brand recognition was strong enough. Did you teach the next generation of consumers about true grit? Not that I can see.

Taking a stand, or rather a knee, against the flag which has covered the caskets of so many who actually did sacrifice everything for something they believe in, that we all believe in? Well, the irony of your ad..it almost leaves me speechless. Were you trying to be insulting?

Maybe you are banking on the fact we won’t take the time to see your lack of judgement in using words that just don’t fit. Maybe you are also banking on us not seeing Nike as kneeling before the flag. Or maybe you want us to see you exactly that way. I don’t know. All I know is, I was actually in the market for some new kicks and at least for now, I’ve never been more grateful for Under Armour.

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Nike, Amazon, Twitter, Facebook, Google, you rightwingers really have your mantys twisted about successful big businesses these days.

A.) If you really knew me, saying I am a right winger is far from it...  But, I do enjoy the fact that a game show carnival hauxster beat the shit out of the smartest people in the room...  for a third of the cost...  But you and I already had this conversation...  Is it that anyone that doesn't agree with your point of view, has got be as CSNY sang "I can by your coat my friend your from the other side...."   Oh!  I voted for the pot head from New Mexico...  I would have voted for Jill Stein, but was too far out there for me to even piss away a vote on...

B.) Amazon... you may want to do some homework on how they treat their employees...  Mr. Google will help you with this...  Sweatshop, slave labor, draconian conditions are just a few of the descriptions...    But I guess this does not show on your radar because they are "soooooo cooollllll..... and they're from Seattle, so that makes them like me..."

You want to try something else?

Maybe Colin will sacrifice the Nike contract and tell them to shove it up their sweatshop hole, you know, for the children?

10 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

If you really knew me, saying I am a right winger is far from it..

I just see you singing along to a rightwing dog whistle. yes, amazon warehouse workers are treated poorly. so are pretty much every other retail worker with a similar job, that's the domestic costs of having cheap shit delivered to your door overnight.

chum- I can't argue with your feelings, snowflake.

Chum. A snowflake. Poor diversion. What do you have to say about Kyles widows comments? Is she a snowflake too?

14 hours ago, chinabald said:

Look in your local city..... Under your hiway bridges, train bridges. I was shocked at how many homeless people were sleeping on the sidewalks of Gainesville, Fl at 7AM on a warm May morning..... Just on the route that I was driving, well over 50 people curled up under awnings, trees, on park benches.... Yeah, it's a real problem, not fake news.

12 minutes ago, chum said:

Chum. A snowflake. Poor diversion. What do you have to say about Kyles widows comments? Is she a snowflake too?

she's someone with 200k+ facebook followers - who charges $50k to $100k a speech - because she has a dead husband. Her words are promoting her brand

if it were really about patriotism to the NFL they'd never have charged the military money for flag ceremonys and reunions. To the NFL it's revenue and posturing, just like it is to Nike. I think both are pretty crass.

• Like 1

What do you think about the content of her message Jib?

Whos arguing that it’s about patriotism to the NFL here? Stay with me Jib...

Burning stuff you paid for does not a boycott make.  But, the folks who are doing it sure feel good about their protest.

Sales will slump for a week.  Then, people will forget.  They always do.  Then they'll go back to buying the stuff, just like they did with Keurig.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

If y'all don't think Nike has orchestrated this whole thing with utter efficiency you are idiots.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

What exactly has Tara Kyle sacrificed?

Her husband was in the military overseas. In combat. For years. That pretty much says it all if you know what you’re looking at.

12 minutes ago, chum said:

Her husband was in the military overseas.

I'm aware of that. What did she sacrifice? It seems to me that she should be complaining to the NRA rather than Nike.

50 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Look in your local city..... Under your hiway bridges, train bridges. I was shocked at how many homeless people were sleeping on the sidewalks of Gainesville, Fl at 7AM on a warm May morning..... Just on the route that I was driving, well over 50 people curled up under awnings, trees, on park benches.... Yeah, it's a real problem, not fake news.

But it’s not millions of vets. Sure it’s a problem. But just because someone publishes a meme doesn’t make it accurate. 

1 minute ago, chinabald said:

But it’s not millions of vets. Sure it’s a problem. But just because someone publishes a meme doesn’t make it accurate. 

Your standards for meme accuracy seem a bit high.

4 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Well, I apologize for offending your specific requirement for accuracy.

The meme is off in the numbers, but spot on with the hypocrisy.  But, by all means, focus on the numbers being off.

7 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

This is one thing I ageee with you on, I don’t like the form his protesting took. But I respect his stance. He doesn’t have to be the lightning rod for all causes, injustice. To not support all similar causes does not make him a hypocrite. As for cops and homeless I bet more cops hand out free meals to random homeless people then most of us here have.