Sign in to follow this  
RKoch

White House advisor flashing white power sign during Kavanaugh hearing.

She's not even trying to be very subtle, she knows she's on camera.

Time to throw these neo-Nazis out...this is the Republican Party today.

• Downvote 2

Take your pick.

"No...I just happen to always hold my hand like that."  

"I was just seeing if people were paying attention"

"Kidding!"

Stephen Miller's 1st cousin and future Nazi baby mama?  

6 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Take your pick.

"No...I just happen to always hold my hand like that."  

"I was just seeing if people were paying attention"

"Kidding!"

Stephen Miller's 1st cousin and future Nazi baby mama?  

Once out of the WH, I'm sure there's job opportunities galore for avowed white supremacists. <purple>

• Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

Obama-Middle-FInger.jpg

One of the best  touchés to nonsense I've seen in a while. 

Well played 

18 minutes ago, Clintons_cigar said:

FAKE  NEWS that is the O.K. sign you fucking idiot.

No, it's not, you fucking idiot.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

No, it's not, you fucking idiot.

Yes it is you fucking idiot, you can google "OK hand sign"

YOU ARE SPREADING FAKE NEWS!!! all the left has left is LIES

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

According to the prominent anti-hate group the Anti-Defamation League, the idea that the hand gesture signifies white supremacist sympathies is an Internet hoax:

The “OK” hand gesture hoax originated in February 2017 when an anonymous 4channer announced “Operation O-KKK,” telling other members that “we must flood Twitter and other social media websites…claiming that the OK hand sign is a symbol of white supremacy.” The user even provided a helpful graphic showing how the letters WP (for “white power”) could be traced within an “OK” gesture. The originator and others also suggested useful hashtags to help spread the hoax, such as #PowerHandPrivilege and #NotOkay. “Leftists have dug so deep down into their lunacy,” wrote the poster, “We must force [them] to dig more, until the rest of society ain’t going anywhere near that s***.

• Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

161-1024x614.jpg

That creep REALLY needs to wear an SS uniform.

He was born for it.

43 minutes ago, RKoch said:

FAKE NEWS, all you are going to post is lies?

The Outline:

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy

• Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

That creep REALLY needs to wear an SS uniform.

He was born for it.

Damned sure I've done this for you before, but here's a ten minute job.

test.thumb.jpg.5ec83a3dea4c973909afebe6cd971923.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, RKoch said:

All I have is FAKE NEWS and lies because I'm a liberal.

So are you ready to admit you are propagating fakes news and lies or are you going to double down and go full retard?

“Zina is Mexican on her mother’s side and Jewish on her father’s side. She was born in Mexico. Her grandparents were Holocaust survivors. We of course have nothing to do with hate groups, which aim to terrorize and demean other people — never have and never would.”

• Downvote 1

Oh, there is hate in this thread alright. Just not from the forefinger resting on the thumb.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

Damned sure I've done this for you before, but here's a ten minute job.

test.thumb.jpg.5ec83a3dea4c973909afebe6cd971923.jpg

Well, was I right?

And thanks - even if that isn't an SS uniform. ;)

1 hour ago, Clintons_cigar said:

So are you ready to admit you are propagating fakes news and lies or are you going to double down and go full retard?

“Zina is Mexican on her mother’s side and Jewish on her father’s side. She was born in Mexico. Her grandparents were Holocaust survivors. We of course have nothing to do with hate groups, which aim to terrorize and demean other people — never have and never would.”

And Donald Trump is the grandson of illiterate immigrants,

Stephen  Miller is the grandson of illiterate immigrants

Kristen Pierson is african-american

"Ted" Cruz is a latino immigrant

The apples sometimes fall very far from the tree.

Somebody told her her arm was visible....

Jesus Fucking Christ...this is your party assholes.

This is who you rub shoulders with.  This is who makes policy for your party.

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Somebody told her her arm was visible....

Jesus Fucking Christ...this is your party assholes.

This is who you rub shoulders with.  This is who makes policy for your party.

Yea, Miller texted her and told her to flash the white power signal.... Nazis everywhere came in their pants. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

7 hours ago, dylan winter said:

161-1024x614.jpg

^^^ Unacceptable, no pics of genitalia. I'll report you if there is any more of this.

Clorox for eyebleach would be a relief. 

2 hours ago, RKoch said:

Yea, Miller texted her and told her to flash the white power signal.... Nazis everywhere came in their pants. 

Great sound track. Kavanaugh's face goes all stupid and blank when facing DiFi about his protection of fancy new guns. 

The thread topic, the white power signal thing, is most disturbing. The signal seems intentional; IMO she sets her face a bit as she configures her fingers.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, RKoch said:

You double down on being a lying piece of shit? Good to know that no other of your posts will be considered nothing but lies.

You are now no better then what you think Trump is. BYE BYE liar.

10 hours ago, RKoch said:

This is the Democratic party today.

No wonder Trump got elected.  We have adults behaving like children getting off on gang signs.

Hard to believe this shit is actually happening.

It's a sad indictment of our sock basket when they cannot tell the difference between upside down and right side up. That's merely a Sesame Street level understanding of the world and they still can't work it out.

14 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

It's a sad indictment of our sock basket when they cannot tell the difference between upside down and right side up. That's merely a Sesame Street level understanding of the world and they still can't work it out.

It doesn't matter what way you do it, it is FAKE NEWS.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I see Cigar boy is arguing with himself.

You've chosen to ignore content by Clintons_cigar. Options

Watching this go around does explain why people like McCarthy were so successful and why so many people get duped.  People desperately want to believe in something, particularly when they're afraid or confused.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, cmilliken said:

Watching this go around does explain why people like McCarthy were so successful and why so many people get duped.  People desperately want to believe in something, particularly when they're afraid or confused.

I have been afraid, and I have been confused as well. It didn't cause me to turn to an idiot. The quality in the melting pot must be lousy indeed.

14 hours ago, cmilliken said:

To be honest, I don't believe it was a white power symbol. I just find it amusing that, even when they're on the right side of an issue for once, the usual suspects sock-puppets still fuck things up for themselves. They all believe they're Keyser Soze but the best they can do is Billy Madison.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2018 at 4:01 AM, RKoch said:

Hey RCock - I'm not familiar with "white power" hand signals.  Can you post a list of common ones we need to look out for so we can spot the white supremacists in the future?  Thanks.

19 hours ago, jocal505 said:

I have been afraid, and I have been confused as well. It didn't cause me to turn to an idiot. 

Ummmm.......  I would beg to differ with that.  As evadent.

3 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:
22 hours ago, jocal505 said:

I have been afraid, and I have been confused as well. It didn't cause me to turn to an idiot. 

There may have been some other cause...

Is it possible she’s dong something with her nails? I can say for sure that I got no messages on my wife’s neo nazi fb feed telling me to watch for a signal. 

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:49 AM, jocal505 said:

7 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

4 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

There may have been some other cause...

I blame Newports

On September 4, 2018 at 7:01 PM, RKoch said:

I hope you are ashamed of yourself, and will issue an apology for this baseless slander of a decent human being. Redemption begins with admitting you were wrong. 

Even for PA, this is plumbing new depths.

• Like 1

Pretty sure those are instructions on how to make cute animal shadow puppets.

36 minutes ago, Keith said:

image.png.0dbd72ea97913d6206ca404b1262db81.png

I think the one on the far right is self explanatory

Yes but if you take 4 of the left arms of the center figure you can easily create the Nazi swatika.  And all the figures appear to be blondes, possibly with blue eyes!

Coincidence?  I think not!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, chum said:

I knew I had seen that sign. She’s a Crip, or a bk.

37F5EC8F-BB43-4B0F-8F6C-B994818A5321.jpeg.369ad682b32072f58a1d27faeb11d520.jpeg

So the Latin Kings are saying:  "I love you"??  

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
A real gangsta-ass nigga plays his cards right
A real gangsta-ass nigga never runs his fucking mouth
'Cause real gangsta-ass niggas don't start fights
And niggas always gotta high cap
Showing all his boys how he shot 'em
But real gangsta-ass niggas don't flex nuts
'Cause real gangsta-ass niggas know they got 'em

image.png.2bf87206dbf8313c93b8e78c27d7562d.png

5 hours ago, Olsonist said:

I hadn't thought to. Do you walk down Castro singing show tunes?

I wasn’t talking about date night ideas, not my thing, but I’m flattered. Have you tried one of those hook up apps?

On 9/4/2018 at 9:04 PM, dylan winter said:

161-1024x614.jpg

Jewz flashin’ white power gang signs in the WH!  What’s next - blacks wearin’ Klan hoods burnin’ a cross on the Mall?

So you’re rollin’ in the hood and see a brotha wearing the colors, so you start to flash him the “blood killa” sign but don’t get your wrist rotated quick enough.  Now he thinks you just called him an asshole and he caps your ass with a nine.

Scary shit!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J28 said:

So you’re rollin’ in the hood and see a brotha wearing the colors, so you start to flash him the “blood killa” sign but don’t get your wrist rotated quick enough.  Now he thinks you just called him an asshole and he caps your ass with a nine.

Scary shit!

Could have been an anti-aircraft gun. You just don't know who's carrying what. Open your coat and pull out a Bofors, that's gonna get you some street cred.

I can't believe no one followed up on the day after the first kerfuffle.

Any of you nazi lovers want to tackle this one?

Had no idea the hand signal even existed in this context. 

This thread is just another one of those "Just when you thought this shit could not get any weirder" events.

Not only did I not know anything about hand signals except for the hearing impaired, but I did not know that supposedly mature intelligent adults would use them is a context like that.

But I want to know why.  Why the fuck would she do that?  What was the aim of doing it at all?

1 hour ago, random said:

This thread is just another one of those "Just when you thought this shit could not get any weirder" events.

Not only did I not know anything about hand signals except for the hearing impaired, but I did not know that supposedly mature intelligent adults would use them is a context like that.

But I want to know why.  Why the fuck would she do that?  What was the aim of doing it at all?

To make libruls’ heads explode, or give a good laugh to people who know sign language. 

5 hours ago, mad said:

Had no idea the hand signal even existed in this context. 

I really had a hard time explaining the concept of a "dog whistle" to one of my Fox aunts, too. She never got it, still can't understand why people think Trump says racist things. Or what was wrong with the Pepe frog pictures.

A lot of this stuff is evolving very rapidly. Some starts out as 4Chan trolls and jokes, but gets picked up quickly and the next thing you know, you get stuff like this:

nazicops.thumb.jpg.022f256fb5760845675817f2d080f45e.jpg

50 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I really had a hard time explaining the concept of a "dog whistle" to one of my Fox aunts, too. She never got it, still can't understand why people think Trump says racist things. Or what was wrong with the Pepe frog pictures.

A lot of this stuff is evolving very rapidly. Some starts out as 4Chan trolls and jokes, but gets picked up quickly and the next thing you know, you get stuff like this:

So none of the Trump supporting friends or relatives expressed concern about how it's all going?

What was the general 'vibe' like?  What you expected?

1 hour ago, random said:

So none of the Trump supporting friends or relatives expressed concern about how it's all going?

What was the general 'vibe' like?  What you expected?

None of them were about to talk to me about it, and if they tried I wouldn't have responded to the bait. I just wasn't interested in taking it up with any of them.

But one of my aunts did take the time to tell my father how happy she was with Trump, and why, though I wasn't there for it.

From what I understand, most of the latter was due to being completely grounded in the Fox version of reality.

We drove from Rhode Island to Florida. The South has a lot of Trump signs, MAGA signs, huge roadside crosses and giant, obnoxious bulletin boards about evolution, religion, etc. They all seemed just ducky down there in North Carolina.

Not so much in New England.

One thing I DID notice was a general loosening of the way some people that I've always thought may have repellent views were talking. More overtly racist comments, more othering of immigrants and minorities. WAY less subtle than is has been in the past. That was very noticeable in a few cases - Trump has really taken the PC shackles off a few people I know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

None of them were about to talk to me about it, and if they tried I wouldn't have responded to the bait. I just wasn't interested in taking it up with any of them.

But one of my aunts did take the time to tell my father how happy she was with Trump, and why, though I wasn't there for it.

From what I understand, most of the latter was due to being completely grounded in the Fox version of reality.

We drove from Rhode Island to Florida. The South has a lot of Trump signs, MAGA signs, huge roadside crosses and giant, obnoxious bulletin boards about evolution, religion, etc. They all seemed just ducky down there in North Carolina.

Not so much in New England.

One thing I DID notice was a general loosening of the way some people that I've always thought may have repellent views were talking. More overtly racist comments, more othering of immigrants and minorities. WAY less subtle than is has been in the past. That was very noticeable in a few cases - Trump has really taken the PC shackles off a few people I know.

I see a clear re-cycle of the disparity of the sixties. Some "get it" about racial disparity; others don't. But we can't say "nothing changes", because plenty has changed.

You can't stop us, on the road to freedom/You can't change us, cause our eyes, they see.   

Van Morrison, Tupelo Honey

9 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

nazicops.thumb.jpg.022f256fb5760845675817f2d080f45e.jpg

The downward spiral seems to be happening rapidly, I wonder how long it’ll take to climb back out of this hole? 

1 hour ago, Battlecheese said:

The ABC chose to pixilate that. Why give it oxygen?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/about/backstory/news-coverage/2019-03-16/abc-decision-not-to-share-christchurch-shooters-manifesto/10908846

At ABC News we took the decision not to use the sickening footage from a Go Pro feed live streamed by the alleged Christchurch shooter and we chose not to publish excerpts of his so-called manifesto. A few still images from outside the mosques were used.

Most mainstream media made a similar call, though some gave him a platform initially, before pulling back to a more conservative approach.

But we weren't his target audience. All the evidence suggests this was a horrific, cold-blooded, terrorist attack aimed not at the audiences of traditional news organisations but at reaching and triggering atomised and often extreme online audiences.

As has been widely reported, the accused gunman ensured his lengthy treatise was posted online shortly beforehand, he teased the attack and streamed it live, counting on frenetic oversharing to defeat or at least frustrate any attempts by social networks to stamp it out.

His every move appears to have been deliberate, calculated, web savvy and designed to grab attention.

In a brief court appearance, despite being handcuffed, the accused made a sign with his hand that could be interpreted as a message of encouragement for supporters.d terror, 'dead people everywhere' as gunman opened fire.

The judge had ordered that his face be pixelated or blurred, but he didn't say anything about the accused's hands.

Our journalists in court reported that he'd made the gesture, but we chose not to show it.

This is a fraught area for reporting, particularly as events are unfolding and instant editorial decisions have to be made. We don't always get it right.

There is a legitimate debate to be had about the extent to which showing any disturbing pictures or identifying an attacker gives that person exactly what they want.

But reporting what happened and analysing how it could have happened are clearly in the public interest. It's what responsible journalists do — the test is whether it can be done without giving the alleged shooter the platform they crave.

Once the order to pixelate the accused's face was made in NZ, we chose to follow that direction across our platforms.

Ordinarily a New Zealand judge's jurisdiction doesn't extend across the Tasman, but the digital world we all share doesn't recognise quaint constructs like courtrooms and national boundaries.

I saw it on one of the broadcasts.  Reminded me of the Two SWAT cops who flashed this last year.  Claimed it was unintentional. Complete and utter BS.  Anyone who does this needs to be tossed from their job at a minimum.