IStream

Show your boat not sailing

Thanks Bull. 

You are right that it takes an appreciation and understanding of the real craft and skill to get results anywhere near what can be done with an artistic eye. I worked very hard to hone my process over quite some time and have sort of dusted some of that off here the last couple of days. I have a 'canned' filter app that does a fair job with a minimum of input but when I went back to my old tricks in Photoshop I'm glad for the time and effort from the past. More control of the edges and you can actually do a 'pencil sketch' for a starting point and then fill in the colors much like with watercolor. More than a 'paint by numbers' approach. In fact, my enjoyment from the photo manipulation might even lead to me actually taking a watercolor course in my dotage! I doubt I would ever get into oils though.

I met an artist that could do chrome like no ones business. Ice tea glasses with condensation and drops flowing down were no problem for him and I was always amazed at how his eye could pick that sort of stuff up. 

I recently ran into an old friend and shipmate who I did a delivery with who was MC Escher's grandson. I guess that sort of artistic attention to reflection and refraction was his forbearers forte.

Image result for escher

This is one of my favorites. Talk about pointillism!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

Bristol,

Nice lighting in that photo. Here is my hack of it, send a larger resolution as I can't get the painterly effect without using blur to take out the pixellation. 

Moorea-Ainia2.jpg

Thanks for the offer. How do I send a larger version of the photo. I tried to PM you and it said you cannot receive messages. Also it only allowed me to send previously attached files or HTMLs.

I have to delete some messages as I am a 101%. Not sure about the other issue. Maybe you have to upload to your account 'photos' and then I can access them from there. Give me a bit to figure it out.

Rasp

Not sailing in the shop and not sailing as she was lowered to our new home on the Columbia River. 

FB_IMG_1499924806662.jpg

20180424_074902.jpg

On September 22, 2018 at 7:59 PM, Rasputin22 said:

Just enjoying this thread and all the lovely photos submitted. Hope my efforts to apply a painterly effect to the better photos doesn't offend. 

Restive.thumb.jpg.0e1552b5d06498962dbbb2994f543b03.jpg

I've been traveling and just saw this. Love it!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wcz3176 said:

Lanse Flemme, S coast of Newfoundland in 2011

DSC_2308 Lanse Flemme small.jpg

I could be wrong but I think I anchored next to you in Pepperell cove (entrance to Portsmouth) a few years back.  

On 9/23/2018 at 11:29 PM, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Here we are anchored on the north shore of Moorea. The reef is just behind the boat from which the photo was taken. A lot of photos get taken from this or similar vantage points for obvious reasons. Halfway up the mountain there is an agricultural research station that sells ice cream made from their products. Best Ice cream I have ever had. One flavour was made from a flower. Vanilla was made from the vanilla beans growing next to the ice cream stand.

928476136_Moorea-Ainia.thumb.jpg.bfb2ceee3c842d174cfdc2f61390800a.jpg

Us not sailing into a very similar spot. The ice cream wasn't bad at all.IMG_0043.thumb.JPG.0ada21d01b4f644dffae2a0de00e142e.JPG

The ice cream was way better than not bad. The vanilla was heavenly. It made the long walk up the hill worthwhile. Moorea was my favourite part of FP.

1 hour ago, wcz3176 said:

Lanse Flemme, S coast of Newfoundland in 2011

DSC_2308 Lanse Flemme small.jpg

Lovely! Tell us about 

1. The boat

2.  Sailing Newfoundland

20 minutes ago, tripper_dave said:

All bundled up for winter, Thunder Bay, Ontario 2 weeks ago.

sniff 

5F013061-DA3B-465E-B06C-B24CD8A85A39.jpeg

Is that a Bruce King design? That nearly triangular sure looks it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

The ice cream was way better than not bad. The vanilla was heavenly. It made the long walk up the hill worthwhile. Moorea was my favourite part of FP.

I liked the Tuamotus the best. Compared to Makemo, Rangiroa, etc. the snorkeling in Moorea was dismal, albeit the whale spotting was better.

We were there in 2014; your picture looks older.

The ice cream was good, but not the best we've ever, ever had.

Current boat, Beneteau Oceanis 50 called Rogue. Just sailed it halfway around the world from France to Tonga with the wife and 3 young kids. Currently enjoying the Haapai island group while waiting for a weather window to NZ.  Just accepted an offer on the boat subject to survey in NZ.  All worked out exceptionally well. 

Next boat, Elliott 10.5. Deal done, half shares with a good mate who has just delivered the boat to its new home at westhaven Auckland. Race campaign focused on the Round NZ 2 handed race in Feb then the Round North island 2 handed race 2020 and a bit in between. 

After that, dunno, probably another longer offshore cruise. In the mean time I better get back to work making sails to pay for it all....

FB_IMG_1528775535284.jpg

SAM_3409.JPG

779141830.jpg

• Like 4

9 hours ago, eliboat said:

I could be wrong but I think I anchored next to you in Pepperell cove (entrance to Portsmouth) a few years back.  

Could be....

8 hours ago, savoir said:

It looks like one of Chuck Paine's Bermuda series or maybe an Outbound.

Dieter Empacher - built by Kanter in 1996. Had a booboo this spring and needed a new rudder. https://moorebro.co/ found Dieter's design archive at Mystic, and made the new one as drawn. Kanter's version was rather more agricultural and less faithful to the drawings. Marked upwind improvement. I might be related to said Moore Bro's but still - it's a really nice rudder.

new.jpg

old.jpg

3 minutes ago, wcz3176 said:

Dieter Empacher - built by Kanter in 1996. Had a booboo this spring and needed a new rudder. https://moorebro.co/ found Dieter's design archive at Mystic, and made the new one as drawn. Kanter's version was rather more agricultural and less faithful to the drawings. Marked upwind improvement. I might be related to said Moore Bro's but still - it's a really nice rudder.

new.jpg

old.jpg

Ouch! How’d that happen?

6 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

I liked the Tuamotus the best. Compared to Makemo, Rangiroa, etc. the snorkeling in Moorea was dismal, albeit the whale spotting was better.

We were there in 2014; your picture looks older.

The ice cream was good, but not the best we've ever, ever had.

We were there a few years earlier. We did not go to the Tuamotus. We went to Easter Island from the Galapagos and entered FP via Mangareva - about the sleepiest place I have ever been. the most stressful part of the day was deciding whether to order the next day's baguettes for the morning or the afternoon (you could not just show up and buy). We would have ten minute discussions about when and whether we wanted one or two. Hard to imagine now. A place in Easter Island had tuna ice cream. I did not try it since they had so many other wonderful flavours - a life long regret now.

Back to photos, I really like ones where you see the shadow of the boat on the bottom like the one above.

Boat looks damn nice in red! Good job!!

Is that VC Offshore Black or did you get rid of the burnished bottom?

1 hour ago, Sail4beer said:

Boat looks damn nice in red! Good job!!

Is that VC Offshore Black or did you get rid of the burnished bottom?

In that pic its Baltoplate. this year I switched to Petit Black Magic and so far I'm very pleased with it. 

Red fleece fender covers were my first purchase when I got the boat :) 

13 hours ago, tripper_dave said:

All bundled up for winter, Thunder Bay, Ontario 2 weeks ago.

sniff 

5F013061-DA3B-465E-B06C-B24CD8A85A39.jpeg

Now I know where Bruce got his idea for the Nightwind 35 retractable keel.   (Not a centerboard, a pivoting keel.)   Its his signature design theme.

- Stumbling

22 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

22 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Yup, 1978 Ericson 30-2

00126E89-90AC-4752-909A-649C344BB213.jpeg

• Like 3

On 9/25/2018 at 11:15 PM, Mr. Ed said:

Lovely! Tell us about 

1. The boat

2.  Sailing Newfoundland

Sailing Newfoundland is the best ever if you have the time and agree that it's all about the right clothing rather than complaining about the weather.  It can be cold, it can be less so, and you will have fog. But the places and the people are the best. Good wildlife too.  Birds and marine mammals best on east side. Based in SE Mass we have sailed up there on and off since late 70's. Initially on a friend's leaky 28' wooden yawl for whale research. Then we bought current boat in '98. Went off around N Atlantic circuit with the kids for a year ('00-01) and came home via Newfoundland and S Labrador. Since then we have been back for ~ 6wks at a time maybe 5x. Once you leave Cape Breton you are largely on your own, although there is a growing local yacht scene on the east coast of Newfoundland. Great gunkholing  on South and East coasts.  Awesome friendly local people. Plenty of places to hide - less so on the West coast. The Pilot Press cruising guides https://pilot-press.com/ are really helpful, and user updated and have been for a long time. Sandy Weld does an amazing job editing them. And then there is Labrador.

In terms of stuff, we usually use a 50kg Bruce but we switch it out for a 50kg fisherman for up there - they don't call Newfoundland "The Rock" for nothing. Drinking water isn't easy to find. And it may be dubious if you do. Fuel is usually from the local oil truck. Many, many small communities were resettled to larger ones to 'enhance' services. But where you find people, there are local stores for basics. St Johns and St Anthony are good for resupply. Much of that coast and Labrador has de-developed in the past few decades. A rarity on the eastern seaboard. Charts - the older paper ones have the best detail, but often lousy GPS datum and soundings only on the old ferry tracks. Eyeball coasting is good. Things have improved as new surveys have enabled e-charts to cover more of that area.

More than once we have tied up to a wharf, and a pickup truck has arrived. We talk for a while. Then the driver gets out, and start to walk home. Over shoulder saying 'leave the keys in it when you are done with it'. As fishing has centralized, the federal investment in local public wharves has shrunk, but there are still many wharves that are good enough. Less as time goes by though.

• Like 4

Sounds wonderful. Thank you.

Sad to hear that the culture is in decline though. Is there any way back? I suppose even if the fish stocks recover it won’t mark a return to the old life. 

My hero, Captain Cook, made his name surveying in Newfoundland and Labrador. I wonder how much of his work is still in those charts. 

Captain Joe on his way out for an afternoon solo sail.

I tried to get the true blue of his hull in this shot

9CE164D5-83E9-49A5-843A-1D1FA026F5FF.jpeg

Corsair...a 1981 C & C 40-2 observing the non-start of J24-Worlds

j 24 worlds 2008 - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg

• Like 5

Sooo, that's where I left that crescent hammer...

100_0352_zpscwt0zwzk.jpg

100_0351_zpswj4bc2y3.jpg

When I bought Drift she was totally covered with a blue tarp. With the first peek under I was almost sold on the spot by the wide clear decks and lovely bulwark.

• Like 5

On 9/27/2018 at 10:10 AM, wcz3176 said:

Sailing Newfoundland is the best ever if you have the time and agree that it's all about the right clothing rather than complaining about the weather.  It can be cold, it can be less so, and you will have fog. But the places and the people are the best. Good wildlife too.  Birds and marine mammals best on east side. Based in SE Mass we have sailed up there on and off since late 70's. Initially on a friend's leaky 28' wooden yawl for whale research. Then we bought current boat in '98. Went off around N Atlantic circuit with the kids for a year ('00-01) and came home via Newfoundland and S Labrador. Since then we have been back for ~ 6wks at a time maybe 5x. Once you leave Cape Breton you are largely on your own, although there is a growing local yacht scene on the east coast of Newfoundland. Great gunkholing  on South and East coasts.  Awesome friendly local people. Plenty of places to hide - less so on the West coast. The Pilot Press cruising guides https://pilot-press.com/ are really helpful, and user updated and have been for a long time. Sandy Weld does an amazing job editing them. And then there is Labrador.

In terms of stuff, we usually use a 50kg Bruce but we switch it out for a 50kg fisherman for up there - they don't call Newfoundland "The Rock" for nothing. Drinking water isn't easy to find. And it may be dubious if you do. Fuel is usually from the local oil truck. Many, many small communities were resettled to larger ones to 'enhance' services. But where you find people, there are local stores for basics. St Johns and St Anthony are good for resupply. Much of that coast and Labrador has de-developed in the past few decades. A rarity on the eastern seaboard. Charts - the older paper ones have the best detail, but often lousy GPS datum and soundings only on the old ferry tracks. Eyeball coasting is good. Things have improved as new surveys have enabled e-charts to cover more of that area.

More than once we have tied up to a wharf, and a pickup truck has arrived. We talk for a while. Then the driver gets out, and start to walk home. Over shoulder saying 'leave the keys in it when you are done with it'. As fishing has centralized, the federal investment in local public wharves has shrunk, but there are still many wharves that are good enough. Less as time goes by though.

We spent 2 months up there last summer in a pop up camper. I agree, what great people and a lovely province, although I'm not really tempted to sail there. The north coast had gin clear, almost tropical looking water, but not many cruising support facilities. Lots of grey, blustery weather too, although we went in mid June thinking to avoid the tourist rush. Summer never really began in earnest until late July. 

Every time we walked past a stage where a fisherman was cleaning his catch we walked away with several pounds of the most delicious cod we've ever tasted, for free. 

I don't care that much for their national fixation on bologna, especially moose bologna, flipper pie or Jig's Dinner though. And Screech is truly awful.

58 minutes ago, Willin' said:

With the first peek under I was almost sold on the spot by the wide clear decks and lovely bulwark.

Spareness of deck hardware - gotta like it.

• Like 1

Since we're admiring the under bodies...

100_0358_zpsqtj1ixib.jpg

100_0363_zpsfb1nkakg.jpg

• Like 2

Willin' you must be scared shitless on port tack. We're here for you if you want to talk about it. Beautiful boat otherwise.:D

P.S. Where is The Burg?

19 hours ago, Mr. Ed said:

Sad to hear that the culture is in decline though. Is there any way back? I suppose even if the fish stocks recover it won’t mark a return to the old life. 

My hero, Captain Cook, made his name surveying in Newfoundland and Labrador. I wonder how much of his work is still in those charts. 

My memories, possibly a bit faulty, of when we cruised Newfoundland in the mid-80's on my parent's boat is that are that a lot of the soundings on the admiralty charts were very old, so it's quite possible a lot survives and when you see that anchor symbol, it really is a good anchorage. 

That boat was an old S&S Swan 43. We cruised on a HT Danforth and CQR on mostly rope rode. By today's standards we should be dead many times over. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Bull City said:

Willin' you must be scared shitless on port tack. We're here for you if you want to talk about it. Beautiful boat otherwise.:D

P.S. Where is The Burg?

Are you kidding? A hard port tack is how I drain the water out. How else would I keep from sinking? Centerline companionways are for idjits.

The Burg is what we locals call Phippsburg, the flyover peninsula on Maine's midcoast. Don't tell anyone, we like it quiet 'round here.

• Like 2

On 9/28/2018 at 2:47 AM, Mr. Ed said:

Have not been there in a few years but it seems as though the cod are recovering somewhat. There has been a limited food cod fishery for a while now. Snow crab and shrimp industries have done well - in part because the cod predation was down. They catch a lot of whales with crab trap lines too..... Oil has been a significant piece of the economy since the early 80's also. Great music scene also. 

Here we are anchored in the Bustard Islands up in the northern part of Georgian Bay.  One of my favourite anchorages.  Good fishing.

The plane is my dad and a pal who flew over to wave at us.

No comments about the bikinis ... wife and teenaged daughters.  Completely off limits.

Sterling and plane in Bustards.jpg

Off Limits

Thats going to be my boat’s name in a few years when my girls are bikini babes!!!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, jacrider said:

No comments about the bikinis ... wife and teenaged daughters.  Completely off limits.

I sympathise.  But I don't think it's possible to give individual exemptions to a culture of bikini-ogling.

If we want to help your daughters and Beer's daughters enjoy themselves without being leched at, then that needs a wider culture change.  We could make a small start here in CA by cutting out the show-us-some-tits newbies greeting.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TwoLegged said:

I sympathise.  But I don't think it's possible to give individual exemptions to a culture of bikini-ogling.

If we want to help your daughters and Beer's daughters enjoy themselves without being leched at, then that needs a wider culture change.  We could make a small start here in CA by cutting out the show-us-some-tits newbies greeting.

2nd the motion

• Like 4

Galactic brain: show-us-some-tits isn't about the tits.

Also, as someone with a wife and daughters, I can sympathize. But if you don't want people on SA to react to your wife and daughters, don't post pictures of your wife an daughters on SA. 

If you do post pictures of them on SA, don't tell people not to comment on the pictures. It's like waving a cape in front of a bull.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, monsoon said:

2nd the motion

3rd.

Can't keep my eyes off the crappy Leisure Furl boom. The Forespar exclusive is expired at this point. Someone should step into the void.

Is that a dot covering one of the girls' hoo hahs?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kdh said:

Can't keep my eyes off the crappy Leisure Furl boom.

So ... we agree on fewer tits and fewer roller-booms ;) 

10 minutes ago, TwoLegged said:

So ... we agree on fewer tits and fewer roller-booms ;) 

Fewer crappy Leisure Furls. Nothing finer than a well made furling boom. The stoopid greeting can go.

I think most of us appreciate your being around here despite the greeting, Legs.

Anyone see the Saturday Night Live skit with Kavanaugh by Matt Damon? Hilarious.

• Like 1

That “dot”looks like a propane stove with the cylinder sticking out of the lower left side.

3 hours ago, kdh said:

Anyone see the Saturday Night Live skit with Kavanaugh by Matt Damon? Hilarious.

Yes, beyond hilarious. It was "incredibly incredible."

B.C. (Georgetown Prep alumnus from the 1960's)

19 hours ago, kdh said:

I had enough entertainment just from following the actual hearings.  I have to admit that I had to look up "boofing" (anal sex) and "devil's triangle" (sexual intercourse between one woman and two men).  "Renate alumnus" was readily understandable once I learned that Renate was the name of a young lady.

July 4th in Provincetown, MA

This is Zara, our Morgan Nelson Marek 454.

36810588_10157651739324251_6979010475166007296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeHtGNSHDA9Mh52mvRzzZa5o0sv-B3yEMRYKDW2zZSV7ic5c2b_ViIbiCefO513LCwmqV2bfib2Je5BNoF8A9CMF6TRPWqbPJy7h3_8dfuozCw&oh=ccd42cf6d1e8f2ff32da8a2d5be2fa9c&oe=5C22F505

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, IStream said:

Really nice.

Thanks!  Love my old race horse.

On September 30, 2018 at 4:24 PM, kdh said:

3rd.

Can't keep my eyes off the crappy Leisure Furl boom. The Forespar exclusive is expired at this point. Someone should step into the void.

Is that a dot covering one of the girls' hoo hahs?

4rth. The motion carries by acclamation. 

Yours is the best looking furling boom I've ever seen. Can you just beat the price down for us mortals?

5 hours ago, MauiPunter said:

36810588_10157651739324251_6979010475166007296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeHtGNSHDA9Mh52mvRzzZa5o0sv-B3yEMRYKDW2zZSV7ic5c2b_ViIbiCefO513LCwmqV2bfib2Je5BNoF8A9CMF6TRPWqbPJy7h3_8dfuozCw&oh=ccd42cf6d1e8f2ff32da8a2d5be2fa9c&oe=5C22F505

Yummy boat!

• Like 1

On 9/24/2018 at 10:41 AM, Bull City said:

Rasper, all is forgiven.:D

I kind of suspected it might be a software job, and what kind of sealed it for me was the photo in post #183: the handrail and the chrome dorade.

I first saw this type of thing a few years ago, when I went to see my "financial advisor" for my quarterly update. Knowing I was an oil painter, he nevertheless showed me some framed images of photographs that he had put through some off the shelf "impressionist" software. He was proud of them; I was astounded. I thought they were pretty ugly.

That said, the Squirrel Cove image in #182 is rather nice.

Reading above posts reminded me I had an oil and water sitting in closet for last 20 odd years. SWKB wouldn’t let me hang em in new house and I forgot about them.House isn’t new anymore. Oil is 50x40 inches

D72128E7-B842-4BD1-9287-2DD096A97979.jpeg

15 hours ago, MauiPunter said:

Very handsome boat. The cockpit looks commodious, or is that an optical illusion created by the diminutive and very cute deck officer? 

Where is your mainsheet?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ozmex said:

Reading above posts reminded me I had an oil and water sitting in closet for last 20 odd years. SWKB wouldn’t let me hang em in new house and I forgot about them.House isn’t new anymore. Oil is 50x40 inches

D72128E7-B842-4BD1-9287-2DD096A97979.jpeg

I admire anyone who can paint a sail seam in one stroke of the brush.

7 minutes ago, Bull City said:

Very handsome boat. The cockpit looks commodious, or is that an optical illusion created by the diminutive and very cute deck officer? 

Where is your mainsheet?

If it's like mine, it runs to a turning block just forward of the dodger and then to a clutch bank and winch on the cabintop behind the deck officer.

41 minutes ago, Bull City said:

Where is your mainsheet?

Thank you!   The cockpit is good sized considering this was from the IOR era.

The mainsheet is on the gray winches next to the wheel, and the silver winches are my primaries and are electric.

Here is a shot of my cockpit after I finished cleaning the teak and oiling/sealing it:

11540901_10154073793944251_5016464529338144683_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeFrh0LuOLa_8AhMutlG5R15TUSkWnP07pzW0SLBJZmoD6GSKKHYOPjEbIMI4IJPLAK-fcDZJxpsyfgKrINOkR6ZeAN8NyPe0zMzl5JwKEkOCA&oh=ce9383fbec88ff89ae4f2f77e9792694&oe=5C1B6C53

• Like 1

Indeed - except that mainsheet setup looks more like a vang than a mainsheet.

9 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Indeed - except that mainsheet setup looks more like a vang than a mainsheet.

Yea, its not ideal.  The previous owner setup the main this way.  I never changed it.  Seems to be doing its job.  At a minimum I was going to reconnect the third tang.  Not sure why he disconnected that.  Maybe the dodger?  Seems like there is enough clearance.

Here is a more straight on shot from that day.

Image may contain: ocean, sky, boat, outdoor and water

The original design had the traveler right at the top of the cockpit, which I am sure was better for mainsail shape but not great for cockpit space.   You can see the original tang near the end of the boom.

I'd definitely try moving those two boom blocks one position aft.

Or even add a third block on the aft tang.

That setup must put a huge load on the boom - and the rest of the system.

Yeah, spreading the sheet load over three points on the boom and lowering the thrust loads on the gooseneck would be a Good Thing.

On 10/1/2018 at 9:52 AM, monsoon said:

And if that doesn't work.... try crying.

Or blame it on a big left wing conspiracy and let's drag the Clinton's into it as well. Sheesh.

Naaah - Hillary was worse.

1 hour ago, MauiPunter said:

Here is a shot of my cockpit after I finished cleaning the teak and oiling/sealing it:

Was the teak original? Really nice set up.

BTW, on the dock, that bitt looks really shiny. You should post it on the Cleats in Canada thread. :P 

5 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Naaah - Hillary was worse.

I'll agree with you there, SJB. I wish everyone would stop bringing that family up all of the time. 

15 minutes ago, Bull City said:

Was the teak original? Really nice set up.

BTW, on the dock, that bitt looks really shiny. You should post it on the Cleats in Canada thread. :P 

The teak was added by previous owner.  It truly set this boat apart from all the other examples of this boat out there.  It caught my eye instantly and was one of the deciding factors in buying this boat.  

Thoughts and prayers for Canada.  ;)  Hopefully they will discover cleats soon.  :P

7 hours ago, Jackdaw said:

Last weekend on Lake Superior.  I've been around the tip of the Keeweenaw many times, and this boggles the mind.

bricks.jpeg

Don't blame me for this. Chester made the suggestion.

• Like 1

'Not sailing' last weekend. Light to 0 winds overnight, the whole Fox Island Thoroughfare was a millpond. This was 5:30 am. The sun rising over Deer Isle on the far, eastern horizon. Didn't even feel a boat wake the whole time, because we didn't see another boat pass through. 

september-sunrise-_-jpg.157034

Cool late September morning, I kindled the first fire of the season.

fireplace-lamp_-jpg.157035

Still not sailing as the sun began to dry the decks. 

september-morning_-jpg.157036

Finally, just enough wind to sail slowly, home. 

september-morning-mizzen-wake-jpg.157038 

• Like 11

This was from an early morning in summer 2009, anchored by Holbrooke Island, just after the mist burned off.

464232803_HolbrookeIsland.thumb.jpg.15eaf20f4a16679fb5e107468b3562b2.jpg

• Like 9

You have a special talent Bull.

Have you been in any juried shows?

Not sailing, just drifting on Lake Huron, from the drone

drone boat.jpg

• Like 5