LB 15

Fuck I love this place.

When I looked this morning at the PA board I noticed that nearly every thread on the 1st page was started by the one of the usual suspects - So I did an in depth study and have published the results in a graph so Randumb can understand it.

Nailing Malarkey is the neediest attention whore so far this month with Meli closing the gap. Who would have thunk?

graphwrite.aspx?ID=8a8b7c9300d64253b9f1eee04816533d&r=5653.4395747&file=png

• Like 3

You DO realize now that you will have to provide a weekly, or at least monthly, update to this graph, right?  This is some solid gold right there.

Fuck I love this place!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shootist Jeff said:

You DO realize now that you will have to provide a weekly, or at least monthly, update to this graph, right?  This is some solid gold right there.

Fuck I love this place!

He could run another one on the posters most determined to have the last word, but there are some timing issues that may make that impractical.....

FKT

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

He could run another one on the posters most determined to have the last word, but there are some timing issues that may make that impractical.....

FKT

Bent sailor already has that category locked up tight.

12 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Bent sailor already has that category locked up tight.

He would win the word count category hands down as well. But counting them would take the rest of the month.

There are two types of posters.  The ones who post intending to have a discussion, and those that scan websites for headlines they can run here and post as quickly as possible, then just act like assholes.  Doesn't take a graph to figure it out.... 

16 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

There are two types of posters.  The ones who post intending to have a discussion, and those that scan websites for headlines they can run here and post as quickly as possible, then just act like assholes.  Doesn't take a graph to figure it out.... 

there are more than two 'types'. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Yep

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

When I looked this morning at the PA board I noticed that nearly every thread on the 1st page was started by the one of the usual suspects - So I did an in depth study and have published the results in a graph so Randumb can understand it.

Nailing Malarkey is the neediest attention whore so far this month with Meli closing the gap. Who would have thunk?

and you did it to show that I was the problem right?

See what happens when you look at the facts instead of bias's?

Nice work.  Your Excel skills are impressive if not just a bit small.

Edit: Jack is on commissh

3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Here are both of the ones I started.

Gee, it looks like the in depth study resulted in conclusions of the usual accuracy from randumbly bent 15.

46 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Maybe furriners have nothing better to do.

If I did, I'd be doing it.....

Next week I have something better to do though. Spending LB's tax dollars on booze and food.

FKT

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

If I did, I'd be doing it.....

Next week I have something better to do though. Spending LB's tax dollars on booze and food.

FKT

Why do you have to wait until next week???

9 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

Gee, it looks like the in depth study resulted in conclusions of the usual accuracy from randumbly bent 15.

Gee, I just fell from tied for 5th to 6th - I am crushed. LB, surely you have more important things to spend your time on than this? If you don't like the threads you see, ignore them or start your own, more enlightened ones.

3 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Why do you have to wait until next week???

I'll be in Brisbane with all expenses paid by his State Govt.

FKT

12 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

Now now Tommy, un-wad those panties. My ‘in depth study’ didn’t amount to anything more scrolling down the front page. I spent less than dogballs minutes on it. As hardly anyone can be bothered to reply to your tedious shit, your threads quickly drop of the 1st page, particularly with the commitment to attention whoreing of some of your fellow retards. 5 threads started in 2 weeks might be impressive for normal people but you are going to have to lift lift your game to shine in this clusterfuck. But thanks for your efforts in correcting me. Very bent like of you. Should I amend the graph to reflect your true stupidity?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, random said:

and you did it to show that I was the problem right?

See what happens when you look at the facts instead of bias's?

Firstly cup cake, why do you think everything is all about you? Jack and Meli were the big ‘winners’ here.

Secondly, Tom has pointed out that my data was wrong and this demonstrates that posting graphs doesn’t prove jack shit. Let this be a lesson for us all. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Firstly cup cake, why do you think everything is all about you? Jack and Meli were the big ‘winners’ here.

Secondly, Tom has pointed out that my data was wrong and this demonstrates that posting graphs doesn’t prove jack shit. Let this be a lesson for us all. 

You do seem to have some issues with facts.

The lesson is, don't make up shit, that's what Jack does all the time.

Just now, random said:

You do seem to have some issues with facts.

The lesson is, don't make up shit, that's what Jack does all the time.

Should I just cite shit that other people have made up like you do? Now are you contesting my data about you? Did I miss a couple? 

You and Tom are the gifts that just keeps giving. You are complaining that I was wrong and in fact you are bigger retards than I pointed out? 

Fuck I love this place.

I have no idea if it is correct or not.  Only the Tom's of the world give a fuck.

But it is an interesting demonstration on a key issue often argued in PA.  Reputable sources Vs Soccer Mum's in the car park.

17 hours ago, LB 15 said:

He would win the word count category hands down as well. But counting them would take the rest of the month.

We need to get Wofsey back to full match fitness, just hasn’t been himself for a while. It’s time for a head to head bout. 

don-king.jpeg.b9aec64f4f3e1bfa85803a096e195f07.jpeg

got just the guy to promote this as well. 

17 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Don’t forget the ones with multiple socks and name changes, it’s very difficult to keep track of the last 12 months. 

16 hours ago, 3to1 said:

there are more than two 'types'. 

Yes, cunts like LB deserve their own category really. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

If you don't like the threads you see, ignore them or start your own, more enlightened ones.

Pretty sure I just did. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

I'll be in Brisbane with all expenses paid by his State Govt.

FKT

Not my tax dollars mate. We sailing schools are non-profit organisations. Bummer, I am away next week. We will have that beer soon. You might sent some flowers to Randumb at the acute care mental health unit at the RBH while you are in town. He should be admitted by then the way he is posting over the past few days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Not my tax dollars mate. We sailing schools are non-profit organisations. Bummer, I am away next week. We will have that beer soon. You might sent some flowers to Randumb at the acute care mental health unit at the RBH while you are in town. He should be admitted by then the way he is posting over the past few days.

Yeah - I tried to PM you but the software said no. There might be a way around that but finding it exceeded my 10 second attention span so I gave up.

I'll be at the hospital on the hill most of the week installing their new diagnostic software. Probably come down your way anyway to catch a glimpse of blue(ish) water, look at OPB's and have a beer with fish & chips - IIRC there was at least one decent cafe there plus the used boat junk err valuable antiques store (assuming it has't gone out of biz). I could do with some bronze trim rings for my new toy. Launch day approaches.

FKT

While I concede that dogballs is a career recognition which will probably never be matched, I still think that the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles of thread whoredom needs to take into account Tom's innovation of reviving long dead gun + corporate personhood threads, quoting your post there and replying to it. Properly done, you feel like you need to take a shower. Yeah, there's a button at the top of the page that says Start New Topic and any damn fool can press it, misspell a title, paste in a Breitbart story and call it a day. Tom's genius is resurrecting the undead. Truly, stand up and give the man his due. 

30 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Yeah - I tried to PM you but the software said no. There might be a way around that but finding it exceeded my 10 second attention span so I gave up.

I'll be at the hospital on the hill most of the week installing their new diagnostic software. Probably come down your way anyway to catch a glimpse of blue(ish) water, look at OPB's and have a beer with fish & chips - IIRC there was at least one decent cafe there plus the used boat junk err valuable antiques store (assuming it has't gone out of biz). I could do with some bronze trim rings for my new toy. Launch day approaches.

FKT

Sadly ‘Rock bottom marine’ closed down a few years ago. I was just around the corner from my house. Cafe Le mer at east coast marina has some of the best food in the village. If you go there stick your nose in the door of my office and say hello to the girls that run my life. I will be there all day Friday. The fish cafe at the bottom of the high street is good as well and the owner has a Sydney 36. My PM box is always full. As you can imagine I get a lot of ‘fan’ mail. :) 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

While I concede that dogballs is a career recognition which will probably never be matched, I still think that the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles of thread whoredom needs to take into account Tom's innovation of reviving long dead gun + corporate personhood threads, quoting your post there and replying to it. Properly done, you feel like you need to take a shower. Yeah, there's a button at the top of the page that says Start New Topic and any damn fool can press it, misspell a title, paste in a Breitbart story and call it a day. Tom's genius is resurrecting the undead. Truly, stand up and give the man his due. 

That is true. Between that a keeping watch for people from the G’vment coming down his driveway he leads a full life.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

That is true. Between that a keeping watch for people from the G’vment coming down his driveway he leads a full life.

And alligators.

2 hours ago, Olsonist said:

:lol:

Only 16 threads started?

I would have guessed Hopeless Hillary would have a bigger count than that - that's barely one thread a day FFS.

Just now, SloopJonB said:

Only 16 threads started?

I would have guessed Hopeless Hillary would have a bigger count than that - that's barely one thread a day FFS.

Give him a break.  He's researching his next cruise itinerary....  That takes time away from his Lockheed Martin shilling job.  

58 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Only 16 threads started?

True it is only slightly more than one a day, but he has been spending a lot of time alone in his safe room with his coin collection lately.

4 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

FKT

You're not up in the Sydney area, are you? Because we're back for a while...

2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

You're not up in the Sydney area, are you? Because we're back for a while...

No - back in Hobart now. I recommend you don't come here for another month or 2 - the weather still sucks. Probably have a spare mooring if you do come here; I just had one moved & beefed up for a 14.5m boat. Still a bit small for yours I realise but it'd likely be available.

FKT

6 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Speaking of old threads, are we really crediting "frank james" with the Kelo thread?

7 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:
7 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Only 16 threads started?

Give him a break.  He's researching his next cruise itinerary....  That takes time away from his Lockheed Martin shilling job.  

He's busy arranging an F-35 overflight of coastal NC & SC. Damage assessment, the plane's data system is so sophisticated it will notify all home & boat owners and file insurance claims for them all before it even lands.

-DSK

On 9/14/2018 at 10:28 PM, Olsonist said:

Since you enjoy it...

8 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

(quoting @Olsonist) Properly done, you feel like you need to take a shower.

Especially when you get the ol' TR thread transfer, and find race-baiting there, in bright red. YCMTSU.