victoria123

Technical University Munich Sailing Survey

Hello sailors! The Technical University of Munich's Marketing Department is conducting a survey on sailing products. Takes only a few minutes to fill out and we greatly appreciate responses! Even if you've only been sailing once, we want to hear from you! Here's the link to the survey: https://tummgmt.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0B2J9KvIEKpZ2br Thanks for your help and participation.

You appreciate responses? Here’s a response: Fuck off you one-post “Click here” cunt-pox.

• Like 1

It is an idiotic survey - those shoes are not for a casual cruise - that is what flip flops are for

If you scroll down to the very bottom of the survey you get free entry into $10000.00 drawer, but you have to complete the survey. 

I like my odds at the moment. 

Survey this

657FAB1.jpg?fs=opencloud

On 9/14/2018 at 10:06 AM, victoria123 said:

Hello sailors! The Technical University of Munich's Marketing Department is conducting a survey on sailing products. Takes only a few minutes to fill out and we greatly appreciate responses! Even if you've only been sailing once, we want to hear from you! Here's the link to the survey: https://tummgmt.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0B2J9KvIEKpZ2br Thanks for your help and participation.

My dear Vicky,

this place is not for collecting easy peasy clicks for a survey which gives shame to any Technical University. I am sure you know this as you created your account here. Well, the ones across the Atlantic (so to say the older sailors) try to put quality and content into SA. You did not. This is not a continuing problem as you can buy yourself out of this misery - show us "your sailing boat". Thats the only way out. Regards from the other Freistaat,

Knut

I'll be glad to fill it out . .  

I've been treated with amazing warmth and kindness in the "world city with heart" 

May it abide. 

(I never liked the idea of giving companies free adverts on my clothes) 

23 hours ago, Varan said:

6" ?