A series of questions for Jocal.... Feel free to play along

5 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Does it? How did I use the gun? 

Handily, you said.

3 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

Handily, you said.

Tell us about it.

2 hours ago, jocal505 said:

Hi Tom. In 2013, you named me as a supporter of a Ms. Mason's rape (as she thought of England on my behalf), and you used such unseemly innuendo for years. Yet I'd never heard of her... and no rape happened.

Then, in October of this year, you denied the episode you had created. Any comment, you sorry turd? What was up with all that?

What did that reply have to do with prostitution and sodomy laws? Is there any subject that is free of your hatred for guns?

Try to keep your distress about women who defend themselves confined to a few dozen threads. If you have a question about a post in this thread, quote the post and ask your question.

3 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

WTF? I was minding  my own business one day, on a fine thread, when this deal hit, out of nowhere.

Tom Ray Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

Your silence strongly suggests you think Ms. Mason should have just laid back and thought of England, you know...

Tom Ray Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

Admit that you would not mind if Mason was raped, as long as she did not defend herself with an evil gun. That is your position, right? Say it loud and proud!

I was pretty pissed off when you simply denied it a few months ago. You are a real piece of work Tom.

WTF?

You were trying to derail another of my non-gun threads with your gun obsession again.

Here's the fine thread, since you seem to have trouble finding it.

12 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

WTF?

You were trying to derail another of my non-gun threads with your gun obsession again. Explain your behavior, mate

Here's the fine thread, since you seem to have trouble finding it.

Well, you better answer this worthy question here, or it may follow you to Kelo, Raich, and your other Tom projects. 

Why did you do the douche thing, by applying rape innuendo to another sailor,  during political discussion? Where is your explanation for this? And how could you simply deny it, years later? Not too cool, and not too bright.

This bit was bad, then you simply denied it a few months ago. You are a real piece of work Tom.

Tom Ray Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

Your silence strongly suggests you think Ms. Mason should have just laid back and thought of England, you know...

Tom Ray Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

Admit that you would not mind if Mason was raped, as long as she did not defend herself with an evil gun. That is your position, right? Say it loud and proud!

On 10/30/2018 at 2:59 AM, jocal505 said:
On 10/30/2018 at 2:55 AM, dogballs Tom said:

Handily, you said.

Tell us about it.

That stump never had a chance.  SLM!!

On 10/30/2018 at 5:50 AM, jocal505 said:

As part of a vigilante and violent response to a threat to your wife. I say good for you, you took care of family.

But you are a hypocrite for wanting others to not have the same opportunity to protect their spouses. 

On 10/30/2018 at 9:50 AM, jocal505 said:

You posted about it repeatedly you delusional fool. 

22 hours ago, jocal505 said:

Well, you better answer this worthy question here, or it may follow you to Kelo, Raich, and your other Tom projects. 

You can get away with your sealion antics because you're in a TeamD/gungrabby cocoon.

They won't tell you it's obnoxious but it is.

33 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

You can get away with your sealion antics because you're in a TeamD/gungrabby cocoon.

They won't tell you it's obnoxious but it is.

Help me grasp the rules you play by.

I've complained for four years about race-baiting, Tom.  You whip it out, as a defense, on whatever thread. 2018 was worse than the other years.

If you are smart and have something to offer, you don't need Ms. Mason,  rape innuendo, or racial smearing.

Help me grasp the rules you play by.

I've complained for four years about race-baiting, Tom.  You whip it out, as a defense, on whatever thread. 2018 was worse than the other years.

Rule 1:

Follow up an accusation like that one with three linked examples. You know, like I do when I accuse you of being a relentless sealion.

Rule 1:

Follow up an accusation like that one with three linked examples. You know, like I do when I accuse you of being a relentless sealion.

You need to explain the Ms. Mason smears.  I've never met her. 

1 minute ago, jocal505 said:
8 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

Rule 1:

You need to explain the Ms. Mason smears.  I've never met her. 

Rule 2. Don't deflect from rule 1 by changing the subject.

Rule 2. Don't deflect from rule 1 by changing the subject.

You left four years of race-baiting, under you name, on the interwebs? 

You decided to race-bait an inner city street worker? I'm not through with you. 

dred, voting day 2018.JPG

15 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

You left four years of race-baiting, under you name, on the interwebs? 

Not that anyone has cited, no. See rule 1.

By the way, unreadable, tiny text on an image isn't a link back to the post for context. It's unreadable, tiny text on an image. Let's call that 1A, since it is likely to be needed again.

2 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

Not that anyone has cited, no. See rule 1.

By the way, unreadable, tiny text on an image isn't a link back to the post for context. It's unreadable, tiny text on an image. Let's call that 1A, since it is likely to be needed again.

Tom, do you still deny the four Ms. Mason posts ?

Tom, do you still deny the four Ms. Mason posts ?

Do I deny that 5 year old posts have anything to do with the 2018 race baiting you alleged? Yes. See rule 2 again and keep seeing it until you understand it.

9 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

Do I deny that 5 year old posts have anything to do with the 2018 race baiting you alleged? Yes. See rule 2 again and keep seeing it until you understand it.

Hmm. You are not man enough to own your own behavior, from five years ago.