trimfast

FP - Red Bull

Who else would love to see Red Bull sponsor one of these new IMOCA boats literally flying. It seems like a perfect sponsorship to me. Anyone else?

Fok Red Bull , Owners son has been on the run for killing a cop for years now .

Didn't just kill a cop, he ran over the cop on his POS little motocy with a Ferrari, dragged the body several dozen meters before it came loose from the Ferrari, and then kept on going to his father's house... leaving a trail of oil, brake fluid and blood behind the busted up Ferrari.   Nice!   *vomit*:blink:

Attorney said he was drunk because after the accident he had to drink because he was so stressed out...

3 hours ago, Mid said:

Fok Red Bull , Owners son has been on the run for killing a cop for years now .

I don't think he is on the run or in hiding but one of Border Security/Immigration  Authorities don't detain him for extradition everytime he cruises through. He used to be the subject of a Interpol Red Notice but that no longer exists.  

A Red Notice places a person on Interpol's  “Most Wanted” list and is done subsequent to an Arrest Warrant being issued by the country in question, in this case Thailand. However they can be just as easilly removed particularly where corruption abounds aka Thailand so it sounds more like a case of Thai big money keeping the arrest and or extradition dogs at bay making him an "untouchable". The flip side there is it wouldn't cost much to have the prick killed.

His name is Vorayuth Yoovidhya. 

https://www.interpol.int/notice/search/wanted

P.S. I put a number of SA names in here and got an extraordinarily high hit rate.

I come from mountain biking where Red Bull has been a bit of a blessing and a curse. They got into free riding and sponsored Red Bull Rampage in Utah for a few years stating in early 2000s. You can look it up; it was and is a pretty dangerous event and a lot of good riders got hurt, leading to the observation "never have so many risked so much for so little". But it was high profile and it gave riders and smaller sponsors the impression that this really was a thing so some pros got to be real pros for a bit. Then Red Bull just dropped Rampage and there was a bit of a catastrophe in the sport for riders who were trying to make a living at it. And maybe we ought not to worry about that but it felt like he career ending injuries and then dropping the thing we're of a theme that the company really didn't care and just wanted to get some spectacular video and move on. Well, mountain biking is bigger and Red Bull is back in in a bigger way and on it goes. And they are good about sponsoring men and women and supporting cool things like the adorable and ultra fast Valentina's Höll and her vlog on YouTube so that's good. But all this is to say that the French seem to be doing great without Red Bull specifically and that's just fine too. 

Before you you all get off my lawn I do have to say I have fond memories of tobacco sponsorship....

22 minutes ago, Foiling Optimist said:

Before you you all get off my lawn I do have to say I have fond memories of tobacco sponsorship....

As much as I hate cigarette smoke, I did love Formula One in the 80’s when most of the cash came from tobacco.

• Like 1

If red bull were to enter in the Volvo do you reckon jimmy may get the skippering gig .

For me, it doesn't even have to be Red Bull per se. Just a cool sponsor looking to advance themselves and sailing like puma did with their designs.  The volvo look is so boring compared to the Vendee boats.

We get cases of Rockstar, for our Moto team, half of it is cans of water that have tiny writing you can barely read on it saying its H2O, the other half we hand out....we also use it as parts cleaner....

• Like 1

Thailand drops charges against Red Bull heir in deadly hit-and-run

"Yes, they had informed us of their opinion to drop all charges. They are citing the fact the family members are compensated already," Thanawuth said.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/thailand-drops-charges-against-red-bull-heir-in-deadly-hit-and-run-20200724-p55f0x.html

• Like 1

Fok Red Bull and any /all who are associated with the trash .

• Like 1

Agreed. Just do coke and fuck that nasty shit juice 

Would love to see RB sponsor a great boat and rock.