Sign in to follow this  
jesposito

Inter Collegiate Regatta

Wow, looks like the owner of the X-332 Eagle should let the college kids sail his boat more often.

For the first time this year Eagle made it to the podium, the owner must have not bee there on Sat, but looks like he showed up on Sunday;) 

I see Eagle has entered Manhasett Fall Series, I hope he has the college kids sailing the boat.:lol:

It's his only shot;)  

20 minutes ago, jesposito said:

I see Eagle has entered Manhasett Fall Series, I hope he has the college kids sailing the boat.:lol:

It's his only shot;)  

Easy there, big fella.......

It is nice to see kids getting the experience sailing a nice keelboat. Any distance races in the series they'll be doing?

FB- Doug

16 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Easy there, big fella.......

It is nice to see kids getting the experience sailing a nice keelboat. Any distance races in the series they'll be doing?

FB- Doug

Not sure what you mean by easy big fella.

Have you read my post correctly.

I'm praising the kids 

4 hours ago, jesposito said:

Not sure what you mean by easy big fella.

Have you read my post correctly.

I'm praising the kids 

But kinda dissing the owner? Apologies if I read it wrong. He should get some credit for inviting them to sail his boat

I've worked with a couple of junior programs and occasionally put kids on big keelboats, always with a program of training rather for racing. That's why I asked about distance racing, teaching navigation is one of the things I'd like to do more of for fun. But racing around the cans on a good boat would great

FB- Doug

18 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

But kinda dissing the owner? Apologies if I read it wrong. He should get some credit for inviting them to sail his boat

I've worked with a couple of junior programs and occasionally put kids on big keelboats, always with a program of training rather for racing. That's why I asked about distance racing, teaching navigation is one of the things I'd like to do more of for fun. But racing around the cans on a good boat would great

FB- Doug

The owner is an idiot always complaining about ratings, wants unlimited throw outs in a wed night series.

He doesn't invite the college kids, he donates  he boat to Larchmont YC for the weekend for the event.

My point to my original post is the owner is usually last or next to last to, except if he can get the owner of Fries Sail Design to sail with him on a Wed night.

No distance racing at this event, no teaching of navigation. This event is made up of college sailing teams competing on W/L races

Thankfully this owner isn't teaching them anything.

• Like 2

So he donates his boat for college teams to sail and you shit on him?  I hope that the kids don't scratch Hustler which I am sure you donated for their use as well.    

I'm guessing that Larchmont is still nothing but a bunch of privileged WASPs and you still have that rather big chip on your shoulder.  

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

So he donates his boat for college teams to sail and you shit on him?  I hope that the kids don't scratch Hustler which I am sure you donated for their use as well.    

I'm guessing that Larchmont is still nothing but a bunch of privileged WASPs and you still have that rather big chip on your shoulder.  

on this one, I agree with Espo..

Espo is a dick....Eagle's owner is a bigger dick

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dacapo said:

That has to make Eagle's owner #1, right?

7 minutes ago, EastCoastHustle said:

I'm sorry, but no matter how big a dick this guy might be, are you really using his good deed to shit all over him? 

Yep!;)

29 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

30 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Nope, to the use of Hustler

And yes about the WASP's

jesposito, quick question, how many of these intercollegiate regattas have you lent your boat for (oh I see that answer is zero) or how many times did you help out as a coach?

Curious to know if you speak from experience or are just talking out your arse.

Just love seeing this guy seemingly doing nothing to promote keelboat sailing to college age sailors, allowing the sport to dwindle around him, yet he has the balls to crap on someone who's actually doing something right.

When I was in school, I competed at this event several times, even won. It is an incredible, well intentioned event, that does everything possible to turn college students onto the idea of racing bigger boats after school, but the only way to make that work is with owners wanting and willing to sail with the next generation. I think we've shown who the true arse is in this scenerio. If the guy really is a dick, then maybe you could use an instance of him being a dick to prove so, not his effort to expand the sport.

On a happier note, my Alma mater (Michigan Tech) took 1st place in Division 2. Go Huskies!

As an aside, we invite anyone from the sailing team to join us in Bayfield for Race Week. Some of these kids have never seen a winch before, but man can they call wind.

43646867_10157866179539867_4751986700018778112_o.jpg

43706391_10157866177344867_1986877988825726976_o.jpg

2 hours ago, BillDBastard said:

jesposito, quick question, how many of these intercollegiate regattas have you lent your boat for (oh I see that answer is zero) or how many times did you help out as a coach?

As many times as you lent yours or that would be your house 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jesposito said:
2 hours ago, BillDBastard said:

So ist thet to SFE ore to TOYA?                :)

Great thread! Nothing better then flushing out all the Espo haters. 

7 minutes ago, Kevlar Edge said:

It took me 2 post to finally get the trolls out.

I'm losing my touch

4 hours ago, jesposito said:

Oh my, I didn't realize you have been so involved. Was that back in The Corinthians era or The Storm Trysail era? Someone you might remember from back in the day at City Island Yacht Club got me involved. You remember Foster Tallman?

I acted as coach for 8-9 events, lent one of my boats for 3 others, used one of my boats as a spectator/family boat for several cycles. Vice-chaired the event three years and ran/chaired it for three others.

Funny you would think I would have seen you there! DICK! lol

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 5:35 PM, BillDBastard said:

Oh my, I didn't realize you have been so involved. Was that back in The Corinthians era or The Storm Trysail era? Someone you might remember from back in the day at City Island Yacht Club got me involved. You remember Foster Tallman?

I acted as coach for 8-9 events, lent one of my boats for 3 others, used one of my boats as a spectator/family boat for several cycles. Vice-chaired the event three years and ran/chaired it for three others.

Funny you would think I would have seen you there! DICK! lol

What?  don't you remember all those years when Hustler dominated the Intercollegiate Regatta with those great college kids from City Island University.

( just because you never saw him there, and it never really happened, doesn't mean its not a fact. )

11 minutes ago, Bill's Sock Puppet said:

What?  don't you remember all those years when Hustler dominated the Intercollegiate Regatta with those great college kids from City Island University.

Hese getting oldere, notte remebbering alle the detailles correctly.  He meanes welle, kinda licke a Don Quiotte at the helme.            :)

On 10/12/2018 at 9:30 PM, BillDBastard said:

Not remembering them correctly Snagapopolis or....de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme?

You are like Ben Franklin, have a conversation with yourself and Snaggy.

Moron

On 10/12/2018 at 8:01 PM, Bill's Sock Puppet said:

( just because you never saw him there, and it never really happened, doesn't mean its not a fact. )

Go back under the rock you been hiding under;)

Looks like the college kids let the owner sail Eagle this past weekend at Manhasett.

Back to the bottom of the fleet. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jesposito said:

Moron

I notte realley surre what you our talkling aboute?

(Why didde youe sine youre poeste licke that?)

10 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

I notte realley surre what you our talkling aboute?

(Why didde youe sine youre poeste licke that?)

You do

30 minutes ago, jesposito said:

Moron

Espo, 

I guarantee that you could not pass the test for US Citizenship.  We got "lucky" and you were born here.  Please tell us how much you have in common  with Ben Franklin, other than syphillis?

So the owner doesn't drive the boat when it does well?  Why does that sound familiar?  Did they let him/you dock it?

You are one big dumb Wop who does know how to prep a boat, secure a great crew, and win races.  So, why do you feel it necessary to dump on everyone who isn't you?

I think you are a moron based on your grammar and spelling.  And you sell insurance?  It fits.  This is when a dumb shit would threaten to beat my ass.  You'll take the bait because morons do not process.  

2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Espo, 

I guarantee that you could not pass the test for US Citizenship.  We got "lucky" and you were born here.  Please tell us how much you have in common  with Ben Franklin, other than syphillis?

So the owner doesn't drive the boat when it does well?  Why does that sound familiar?  Did they let him/you dock it?

You are one big dumb Wop who does know how to prep a boat, secure a great crew, and win races.  So, why do you feel it necessary to dump on everyone who isn't you?

I think you are a moron based on your grammar and spelling.  And you sell insurance?  It fits.  This is when a dumb shit would threaten to beat my ass.  You'll take the bait because morons do not process.  

You must be a school teacher or unemployed.

Which is it?

Both!  I'm an unemployed schoolteacher who was able to teach for five years following thirty years of making obscene amounts of money as an engineer.  

Good call!  I can only assume from your grammar and spelling that school wasn't your best friend?

3 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Both!  I'm an unemployed schoolteacher who was able to teach for five years following thirty years of making obscene amounts of money as an engineer.  

Good call!  I can only assume from your grammar and spelling that school wasn't your best friend?

That's good, I've never met a wealthy engineer.

Trump makes an obscene amount of money 

3 hours ago, jesposito said:

That's great.  Now our goal for you this week is to finish Curious George and the first two pages of Clifford the Big Red Dog.  Why am I not surprised you are Republican.  Sure, because you're dad is a Republican and you have no idea what it means to have an original thought.  You are a ago lemming.  But you do prep and manage a winning boat.  

3 hours ago, BillDBastard said:

I'm not sure you know who is who and what is what John.

Ime am thicking youre rite.

16 hours ago, BillDBastard said:

I'm not sure you know who is who and what is what John.

I'm pretty sure I do!

16 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

That's great.  Now our goal for you this week is to finish Curious George and the first two pages of Clifford the Big Red Dog.  Why am I not surprised you are Republican.  Sure, because you're dad is a Republican and you have no idea what it means to have an original thought.  You are a ago lemming.  But you do prep and manage a winning boat.  

How did the last Pres. election go for you?

Talking about original thought.

I bet since you made an obscene amount of money, you like your so called portfolio since 2016?

I voted for Bernie.  And I always paid for my boat and sailing without needing daddy's checkbook.  

Seriously John, did you finish HS?  And until you do a century in under 4hrs, call me Mr. Cal20sailor!

23 minutes ago, BillDBastard said:

In reality, you could not be farther off the mark.

Ime am thicking you our rite.         

1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

I voted for Bernie.  And I always paid for my boat and sailing without needing daddy's checkbook.  

Seriously John, did you finish HS?  And until you do a century in under 4hrs, call me Mr. Cal20sailor!

I don't do flat rides, so that won't  happen and until you ride 12K and 750K of climbing in back to back seasons and now on my way to a 3rd Call me Mr J Esposito  

Oh by the way, I am sure you can not do a century in under 4 hours. 

2 hours ago, jesposito said:

Oh by the way, I am sure you can not do a century in under 4 hours. 

Done it you pussy wannabe a 'WASP.  Keep wearing the lycra hoping it makes your junk llook bigger.  

Misread your comment, I'm talking about 26yrs ago, today, I'd be lucky to make it to the corner on 19mm tires.  Only the dumb don't recognize that they are dumb as hell.  So John, are you dumb?  Your writings sure would support that finding.  

I keep forgetting that you are afraid to do distance races.  I'm betting you sleep with the light on.  

Dude don’t get so spooled up. Remember, winning an argument with someone on the internet is just like winning the special olympics, at the end of the day you’re still a retard.

On 10/11/2018 at 1:18 PM, Jackdaw said:

On a happier note, my Alma mater (Michigan Tech) took 1st place in Division 2. Go Huskies!

As an aside, we invite anyone from the sailing team to join us in Bayfield for Race Week. Some of these kids have never seen a winch before, but man can they call wind.

43646867_10157866179539867_4751986700018778112_o.jpg

43706391_10157866177344867_1986877988825726976_o.jpg

I was the owners rep for the boat that Michigan Tech had two years ago. I was very impressed with thier skills and how well they worked together. Every kid was on thier game and worked really hard. I was happy to see them win this year. 

49 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

So John, are you dumb?  Your writings sure would support that finding.  

He maye poeste silley thinges somtimes, butte hese notte dumbe.  You shoudentte be meane to be funney.

6 minutes ago, Kevlar Edge said:

I was the owners rep for the boat that Michigan Tech had two years ago. I was very impressed with thier skills and how well they worked together. Every kid was on thier game and worked really hard. I was happy to see them win this year. 

Goode job Petey!               :)

57 minutes ago, Kevlar Edge said:

Dude don’t get so spooled up. Remember, winning an argument with someone on the internet is just like winning the special olympics, at the end of the day you’re still a retard.

Are you kidding, this is fun.  If I remember, you are a sailmaker and drove Espo's boat.  Am I close?

On 10/11/2018 at 3:27 PM, dacapo said:

You can always tell when Fall starts to kick in up there.

Bitching and Espo being a dick get mentioned again. :lol:

On 10/11/2018 at 7:42 PM, Kevlar Edge said:

It’s an annual SA tradition. 

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

Goode job Petey!               :)

Hey Great job on the PHRF board Charlie.

36 minutes ago, mad said:

And it is a misnomer that we hate John. He keeps us laughing in the off season!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mad said:
On 10/11/2018 at 2:42 PM, Kevlar Edge said:

Well, he's widely reported to be a dick

FB- Doug

18 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Done it you pussy wannabe a 'WASP.  Keep wearing the lycra hoping it makes your junk llook bigger.  

Misread your comment, I'm talking about 26yrs ago, today, I'd be lucky to make it to the corner on 19mm tires.  Only the dumb don't recognize that they are dumb as hell.  So John, are you dumb?  Your writings sure would support that finding.  

I keep forgetting that you are afraid to do distance races.  I'm betting you sleep with the light on.  

Trust me, I would never wannbe a WASP. That I can guarantee!

I also can guarantee you never did a 100 miles on a bike in under 4 hours, especially 26 years ago. Even if there was no elevation.

Plus you probably haven't won to many regatta's either

Now all you are doing is proving you are just anther blowhard douche bag.

Have at it      

1 hour ago, jesposito said:

Trust me, I would never wannbe a WASP. That I can guarantee!

I also can guarantee you never did a 100 miles on a bike in under 4 hours, especially 26 years ago. Even if there was no elevation.

Plus you probably haven't won to many regatta's either

Now all you are doing is proving you are just anther blowhard douche bag.

Have at it      

John, John, John.  You have writing skills similar to the son of Camelot's flying abilitty.  

John, think of a 60 person pace line with a tandem leading.  Again, my name to you is Mr. Cal20sailor.  

And you don't know the difference between to and too you fucking moron.  Embrace stupidity, you are their poster child.  

John, John, John.  You have writing skills similar to the son of Camelot's flying abilitty.  

John, think of a 60 person pace line with a tandem leading.  Again, my name to you is Mr. Cal20sailor.  

And you don't know the difference between to and too you fucking moron.  Embrace stupidity, you are their poster child.  

Doubt it, Douche Bag

And your name is "Douche Bag" to me;)

30 minutes ago, jesposito said:

Doubt it, Douche Bag

And your name is "Douche Bag" to me;)

Well, if you married a good Italian girl, the term douche bag should be familiar.  To me, you're just another that the public school system failed.  Let's do lasers for a lot of money.  

40 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Let's do lasers for a lot of money.  

Thisse stuffe nevere workes oute.  The whearres and whens allwayes gette in the waye.                    :)

Just now, Snaggletooth said:

Thisse stuffe nevere workes oute.  The whearres and whens allwayes gette in the waye.                    :)

Plus a big  chickenshit with an Italian name.  

2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Plus a big  chickenshit with an Italian name.  

I stille thick you shoud be morre respecfulle.

Goodness gracious.... Quite the thread going on here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

I stille thick you shoud be morre respecfulle.

Fuck that.  Do you know the difference between an Italian girl and a bowling ball?  You could eat a bowling ball if your life depended on it.  

Holy shit WTF. Since when do you have to be able to write to be smart and highly skilled at things you do. I am mostly Italian. I have  cousins and nephews named Vito, Tony and Mario. My wonderful mother is 100% Italian. The things you are saying cal whatever sailor are complety racist and I will be contacting Pitman260 to present a lawsuit against you. You have crossed the line. there are consequences for people like you that don’t understand what you can say or not say in a forum like this. It’s obvious that you are really old and have anger issues with Italian people. You’ll be hearing from my attorney. 

PS. I could easily crush you in a laser with one hand,  all the time looking back at you and not have to look forward. Name the place, time and how much money you want to lose.

PS ....lol

Pitman's still alive?  I thought that fat fuck died.  You are a special kind of stupid if you think anything I have said is actionable.  

So Espo needs his crew to fight his battles.  Where were you when he needed help with spelling and grammar?

Ok I get it you love to be able to say this shit and not have anyone know who you are. It’s obvious this is your playground. You can have the sandbox if you really need to have it. Have fun with your internet friends that love you so much.

4 hours ago, Kevlar Edge said:

Ok I get it you love to be able to say this shit and not have anyone know who you are. It’s obvious this is your playground. You can have the sandbox if you really need to have it. Have fun with your internet friends that love you so much.

Espo needs you to fight his battles?  Sad.  

There are about  a half dozen that know me and they don't like bullies either so fuck you and fuck Espo,  Waiting for my summons dick less. 

On 10/15/2018 at 3:45 PM, jesposito said:

Yes you have.....You know me!

34 minutes ago, I_Hate_Everyone said:

Yes you have.....You know me!

You are the exception to the rule:P

But you are still not Neil

14 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Espo needs you to fight his battles?  Sad.  

There are about  a half dozen that know me and they don't like bullies either so fuck you and fuck Espo,  Waiting for my summons dick less. 

If you don't like bullies come do something about it, you know where to find me and if you don't I'd be happy to tell you.

You are just another cunt on this site  with internet muscles hiding behind an alias.

Man up pussy, put your money where you mouth is

15 minutes ago, jesposito said:

If you don't like bullies come do something about it, you know where to find me and if you don't I'd be happy to tell you.

You are just another cunt on this site  with internet muscles hiding behind an alias.

Man up pussy, put your money where you mouth is

Panhandlers in NYC all look alike, how will I distinguish you?

I did put my money up and you lost and I doubt you donated as you said you would.  You are a morion.  

It was a Farr 40 worlds or NAs and Flash had a good first day and you commented that they would be bottom half.  I bet.  And I won, but I had to listen to your goofy voice for about five minutes.  You said you would throw it into a Leukemia or some such regatta you were helping with. 

Yeah yeah you’re the man you’re the king. I guess that’s what you do when you’re old and shot and waiting to die. Enjoy stroking yourself to the grave.

5 minutes ago, Kevlar Edge said:

Yeah yeah you’re the man you’re the king. I guess that’s what you do when you’re old and shot and waiting to die. Enjoy stroking yourself to the grave.

He's not buying any new sails yet you keep his dick in your mouth?  Lord knows your parents didn't hug you enough.  Bedwetter?  I thought so.  

What is it with the water out there?  Some can't spell, some can't think, geez.  B)

43 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

What is it with the water out there? 

We dointe halve the leade addid in licke in Flint, so, we our misseng oute.                   :)

19 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

We dointe halve the leade addid in licke in Flint, so, we our misseng oute.                   :)

Not Michigan's proudest moment.  I've traveled the states and the world and our water is second to none.  

He's not buying any new sails yet you keep his dick in your mouth?  

Pitman buys the sails....and he doesn’t need KE for that particular task. 

Just now, Cal20sailor said:

Not Michigan's proudest moment.  I've traveled the states and the world and our water is second to none.  

muste be wrongue againe, NYC & LI watere is "none" as you saye.                       :)

John's probabyy around 50. As much as I don't like him, he doesn't deserve this sort of unfounded abusel.  

• Downvote 1

That’s stupiD fuck on eagle Crash tacos  at the first Mark because he couldn’t make it forcing me to avoid and miss the mark  I protest him and then the Twatt ass down at the mark near  Matinecock blows up a spinnaker and rounds the mark wrong then he continues to race Without unwinding and without rounding  the Mark appropriately

Johnnie doesn’t sail anymore B)

1 hour ago, dacapo said:

Johnnie doesn’t sail anymore B)

I niewe he diddentte drive, butte no moiré saileng?  I thick helle be backe at BIRW>

:)

MMMmmmmmm CRASH TACOS! 

Donating or your boat for the intercollegiate is great and all, but that guy is a twit. Either he's blind, loosing his mind, or just a fucking dangerous hack twit. 

9 hours ago, kevlar said:

MMMmmmmmm CRASH TACOS! 

Donating or your boat for the intercollegiate is great and all, but that guy is a twit. Either he's blind, loosing his mind, or just a fucking dangerous hack twit. 

But I'm sure he knows the difference between loosing and losing (what anyone with a 3rd grade education would have typed).

<