Fakenews

Chief Justice asks for Kavanaugh ethics probe

Recommended Posts

Yeah, I saw this yesterday when Sol posted it but I thought Sol was trolling with something from 'rawstory'. I looked for something from a better source on google news but I couldn't find anything. I honestly thought Sol was trolling Dog by throwing out something from a low quality source. That's what was going through my head.

So just when you think Republicans can't look any stupider, they look stupider. Still, I'm sure that our resident non-supporting supporters will come up with a clever way of blaming this ugly episode on DiFi and the Dems and that it could end up backfiring on them in the midterms.  There's mounting evadents this is coming true. Happy Jack didn't write that although I'm sure he wished he did.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Yeah, I saw this yesterday when Sol posted it but I thought Sol was trolling with something from 'rawstory'. I looked for something from a better source on google news but I couldn't find anything. I honestly thought Sol was trolling Dog by throwing out something from a low quality source. That's what was going through my head.

So just when you think Republicans can't look any stupider, they look stupider. Still, I'm sure that our resident non-supporting supporters will come up with a clever way of blaming this ugly episode on DiFi and the Dems and that it could end up backfiring on them in the midterms.  There's mounting evadents this is coming true. Happy Jack didn't write that although I'm sure he wished he did.

 

not really.  It's an interesting story, but I rather doubt that the 10th has any jurisdiction at this point, now that Judge K is Justice K.  I question how that works out....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Yeah, I saw this yesterday when Sol posted it but I thought Sol was trolling with something from 'rawstory'. I looked for something from a better source on google news but I couldn't find anything. I honestly thought Sol was trolling Dog by throwing out something from a low quality source. That's what was going through my head.

So just when you think Republicans can't look any stupider, they look stupider. Still, I'm sure that our resident non-supporting supporters will come up with a clever way of blaming this ugly episode on DiFi and the Dems and that it could end up backfiring on them in the midterms.  There's mounting evadents this is coming true. Happy Jack didn't write that although I'm sure he wished he did.

 

Missed it but it deserves its own thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember the good old days when Thomas called the US Senate a lynch mob for uppity blacks that might think for themselves.  Kavanaugh was a kitty cat in comparison. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was Chief Justice Roberts who requested the Tenth Circuit yesterday to review the more than twelve ethics complaints that have been made against Kavanaugh. Chief Justice Roberts isn't in the Senate. Did you get that memo, Dum Dum?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

It was Chief Justice Roberts who requested the Tenth Circuit yesterday to review the more than twelve ethics complaints that have been made against Kavanaugh. Chief Justice Roberts isn't in the Senate. Did you get that memo, Dum Dum?

 

 

You lie. The complaints were passed to him and he forwarded them to the 10th. Your characterization that he originated this is nonsense. 

These complaints were initially received by the U.S. Court of Appeals prior to Kavanaugh’s seating on the Supreme Court. Chief Judge Merrick Garland — whose nomination to the Supreme Court was blocked by Senate Republicans—recused himself from the matter. The complaints were then passed to Judge Karen LeCraft Henderson, whom President George H.W. Bush nominated to the bench.

Judge Henderson dismissed some of the complaints made against Judge Kavanaugh as frivolous. But she concluded that more than a dozen complaints were substantive enough to warrant investigation by an impartial panel and that they should not be handled by Judge Kavanaugh’s fellow judges in the D.C. Circuit. She referred them to Chief Justice Roberts, who has now referred them to the 10th Circuit.

Maybe you need to read the memo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Chief Justice Roberts Requests Tenth Circuit To Investigate Kavanaugh Ethics Questions" is apparently too complicated for pitiful, pathetic Jack.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You lie. The complaints were passed to him and he forwarded them to the 10th. Your characterization that he originated this is nonsense. 

These complaints were initially received by the U.S. Court of Appeals prior to Kavanaugh’s seating on the Supreme Court. Chief Judge Merrick Garland — whose nomination to the Supreme Court was blocked by Senate Republicans—recused himself from the matter. The complaints were then passed to Judge Karen LeCraft Henderson, whom President George H.W. Bush nominated to the bench.

Judge Henderson dismissed some of the complaints made against Judge Kavanaugh as frivolous. But she concluded that more than a dozen complaints were substantive enough to warrant investigation by an impartial panel and that they should not be handled by Judge Kavanaugh’s fellow judges in the D.C. Circuit. She referred them to Chief Justice Roberts, who has now referred them to the 10th Circuit.

Maybe you need to read the memo. 

Awww. There there.
This is me saying that Roberts requested the Tenth to review the ethics complaints. 

39 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

It was Chief Justice Roberts who requested the Tenth Circuit yesterday to review the more than twelve ethics complaints that have been made against Kavanaugh. Chief Justice Roberts isn't in the Senate. Did you get that memo, Dum Dum?

You can also read Justice Roberts own words where he says the complaints came from the Judicial Council of the DC Circuit. No Senate involved. Nowhere did I say the complaints originated with Roberts not that that would make it any different.

However, I did admire Roberts' kiss off line, any pending or new complaints relating to the same subject matter.

image.png.e7d4326dc392f646f5462e21921b20b8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Awww. There there.
This is me saying that Roberts requested the Tenth to review the ethics complaints. 

You can also read Justice Roberts own words where he says the complaints came from the Judicial Council of the DC Circuit. No Senate involved. Nowhere did I say the complaints originated with Roberts not that that would make it any different.

 

 

The ethics complaints all stem from his Senate appearance. I did not say they originated with the Senate. Nor did they originate with Roberts as you imply. 

If what Kavanaugh said to the Senate is an ethics violation then certainly Thomas calling the Senate a high tech lynch mob does. 

Thes are just more lefty Bull Shit. They will all be dismissed and even if they aren't they have no impact on his tenure.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

The ethics complaints all stem from his Senate appearance. I did not say they originated with the Senate. Nor did they originate with Roberts as you imply. 

If what Kavanaugh said to the Senate is an ethics violation then certainly Thomas calling the Senate a high tech lynch mob does. 

Thes are just more lefty Bull Shit. They will all be dismissed and even if they aren't they have no impact on his tenure.

Like Trump, maybe you should have someone else prepare your responses. That way you won't look like the complete idiot you actually are. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now