Sign in to follow this  
LB 15

Better than the french toast girl?

Discuss...

Are those chicken breasts on that grill?

That young lady needs to stop screwing around with what she learned in her YMCA meringue class and focus on that meat. Slightly burned French Toast is far more edible than dried out chicken breast.

• Like 2

That's a new way to marinate your meat.

Some of the magic of the French Toast lass was that she was just spontaneous and doing it, and her BF just caught her on video being intensely cute and sexy while she wasn't really being aware of he was doing it.

This one, it seems pretty clear she's performing for the camera. Sexy? Sure. But not the same magic...

• Like 10

Reminds me ... never fry bacon naked.

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

Some of the magic of the French Toast lass was that she was just spontaneous and doing it, and her BF just caught her on video being intensely cute and sexy while she wasn't really being aware of he was doing it.

This one, it seems pretty clear she's performing for the camera. Sexy? Sure. But not the same magic...

+1

4 hours ago, mikewof said:

Mike, you are getting (too) old.

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

Yep...  B.J. nailed it.

No no... not that.

1 hour ago, Jaramaz said:

Mike, you are getting (too) old.

Old enough to know that chicken breasts on a girl will come and go, lost to memories. But purposely attended chicken breasts on a grill can leave a lasting and meaningful impression in a man's life.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Willin' said:

you wont beleive how many peope cook naked at two in the morning. Keeps my office busy

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mikewof said:

That young lady needs to stop screwing around with what she learned in her YMCA meringue class and focus on that meat. Slightly burned French Toast is far more edible than dried out chicken breast.

Chicken can be foul.

Just now, LB 15 said:

What do you care? I thought you only had a thing for fat chicks?

Where did I write that?

13 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Discuss...

DIdn't stir any interest really.  Vanity ain't sexy.

Did she ask for that to be recorded on her phone so she could post it on Facebook immediately after handing the BBQ weapons back?

• Like 1

Deserves a review.

1 hour ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Better everything including the music.....I am beginning to question you LB

a day with french toast girl is always a better day..

7 hours ago, Willin' said:

Ahhhh, but REAL men fry bacon naked. They also make excellent quiche to win the hearts of women everywhere :)

15 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Discuss...

Tough crowd LB. wolfey’s worries about the chicken, others are concerned about her spontaneity, I wanted to sit back and enjoy the show but I couldn’t help myself thinking “Meat is murder”, so I watched it again  a couple times to further ponder my thoughts.:) 

11 minutes ago, dreadom said:

Tough crowd LB. wolfey’s worries about the chicken, others are concerned about her spontaneity, I wanted to sit back and enjoy the show but I couldn’t help myself thinking “Meat is murder”, so I watched it again  a couple times to further ponder my thoughts.:) 

You maye neede to whache it serverslle morre times.  Repartitione ist the firste steppe to clarritey.                               :)

46 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

Ahhhh, but REAL men fry bacon naked. They also make excellent quiche to win the hearts of women everywhere :)

Not sure which is more appropriate here, this...

or this...

Actually, I don't want to think about either.

1 hour ago, dreadom said:

Indeed mate! You throw them a bone and they bitch that their old bone is better! Ungrateful cunts!

Mind you toast girl does have more meat on said bones...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

a day with french toast girl is always a better day..

I always have wondered if there isn't a video of the next 5 mins as be boned her senseless bent over the sink.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

Indeed mate! You throw them a bone and they bitch that their old bone is better! Ungrateful cunts!

Mind you toast girl does have more meat on said bones...

I licke to thicke theese our to diffentte girlles, we shoudentte comparre the to.  Theire our prose ande conns to evreythinge.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Discuss...

She could do with eating more bbq food for my taste. 

2 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

I licke to thicke theese our to diffentte girlles, we shoudentte comparre the to.  Theire our prose ande conns to evreythinge.

Good point. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Exactly mate. Like beer, there are no good or bad scantly clad chicks cooking, only different ones.

• Like 1

I tried to open an SA public poll regarding which is hotter, French Toast or BBq girl, but failed.  I guess I don't have the skills. Sigh.

BJ nailed it. If that girl wasn't aware she was being filmed she would have been better for sure but know the camera was on her totally changes the dynamic to just another performance.

20 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

BJ nailed it. 

Aftere 26 secants, she noes fulle welle what is gonig on.                           :)

2 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Wise words Snaggipotomus, wise words.

One thing that can screw your whole game plan is making comparisons...……………...

10 hours ago, Windward said:

Yep...  B.J. nailed it.

No no... not that.

If he nailed that then RESPECT lol

After countless hours of reviewing both videos my only question would be is it possible to get a barb-ba-qu chicken sandwich on french toast? 

14 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

After countless hours of reviewing both videos my only question would be is it possible to get a barb-ba-qu chicken sandwich on french toast? 

You are approach ing this from the wrong perspective

French Toast for breakfast

Bbq chicken for lunch

You in the middle for a sandwich for dinner!

WL

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, White Lightnin' said:

Bbq chicken for lunch

WL

I am on the Nacra diet...  bar-ba-que chicken on french toast for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.. B)

Now that this has been discussed in several directions. I just want to point out that, that is not BBQ. That is cooking on a grill, not BBQ. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Now that this has been discussed in several directions. I just want to point out that, that is not BBQ. That is cooking on a grill, not BBQ. 

Exactly

1 hour ago, White Lightnin' said:

Bbq chicken for lunch

WL

6 minutes ago, Son of a Sailor said:
19 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Exactly

I figured that if I was going to make a pedantic purist take on this one, I'd tackle the more important topic.

But yeah, that ain't BBQ.

that girl needs more chicken in her breasts

*(1st time I have seen a possibly unsafe popup warning on SA)

44 minutes ago, chinabald said:

It doesn't matter what you call it, you still need to know how to use it. That chicken breast is vulcanized rubber. She looks good but I like a woman who knows how to cook and likes to read. 

On 10/12/2018 at 1:14 PM, SailBlueH2O said:

Ahhhh   I've missed her  

On 10/12/2018 at 7:06 AM, B.J. Porter said:

Precisely 

On 10/12/2018 at 4:14 PM, SailBlueH2O said:

In addition to the spontaneity of her dancing, her reaction at being filmed is adorable.

4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

In addition to the spontaneity of her dancing, her reaction at being filmed is adorable.

Apparently, her peripheral vision sucks, though. I think her reaction is an act.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jammer Six said:

Apparently, her peripheral vision sucks, though. I think her reaction is an act.

Yes, but you are soul-crushingly cynical.

You need to give us this one.

• Like 1

Okay.

But at least teach her about the fourth wall, block her out properly so she doesn't face so far towards stage left and run her through a couple more rehearsals.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jammer Six said:

Okay.

But at least teach her about the fourth wall, block her out properly so she doesn't face so far towards stage left and run her through a couple more rehearsals.

Don't take this away.  We need this.

On 10/14/2018 at 9:40 AM, Jammer Six said:

I thought the same thing for a while, but then if you look, you will see the sun blazing in on her face for a good part of it.

Urine is sterile, what's the problem here?

6 hours ago, random said:

You have some weird fetishes 

Golden Showers 101: Everything You Wanted to Know About Pee Play

From power dynamics to wet sex and eating pineapples, a beginners guide to urophilia.

•  

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/bmbxqm/golden-showers-101-everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-pee-play

6 hours ago, random said:

That's a myth...it's not sterile

2 minutes ago, some dude said:

eating pineapples?

Reported to be very tasty in certain contexts.  Sort of the opposite of asparagus.

Sorry, killed it as soon as she put her hands on her hips and posed.  What shit it must be after that.

44 minutes ago, random said:

Sorry, killed it as soon as she put her hands on her hips and posed.  What shit it must be after that.

You know how I know you are gay?

So she says to her pimp.

"I think we would make a shit load out of limp dick old guys if I did this cooking show with me in a in a bikini!"

But it's typical American, just like stuffing bills into a strippers g-sting, you rarely call it for what it is, fondling disguised as payment, voyeurism disguised as a cooking show, old white cunts getting a tingle in their knob but nothing happens after that.

It's sick, in a sick way, because the women doing it are laughing at you.

42 minutes ago, random said:

So she says to her pimp.

"I think we would make a shit load out of limp dick old guys if I did this cooking show with me in a in a bikini!"

But it's typical American, just like stuffing bills into a strippers g-sting, you rarely call it for what it is, fondling disguised as payment, voyeurism disguised as a cooking show, old white cunts getting a tingle in their knob but nothing happens after that.

It's sick, in a sick way, because the women doing it are laughing at you.

We get it.  You like dick.  That's fine.  To each his own.  Consenting adults and all that.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 10/22/2018 at 1:15 AM, some dude said:

eating pineapples?

I think the myth is that eating pineapples makes ones cum taste like it, kind of like stinky asparagus pee?

Odd that they would 'mansplain' 50,000 lbs of ham as being equivalent to '5 AFRICAN Elephants' when it appears the fellow pissing looks to be an African-American. 

Nice touch that he put his gloves back on after handling himself...

7 hours ago, billy backstay said:

I think the myth is that eating pineapples makes ones cum taste like it, kind of like stinky asparagus pee?

Ah so.  OK in that case I'm willing to eat pineapples.

On 10/23/2018 at 9:03 PM, Barnacle Balls said:

We get it.  You like dick.  That's fine.  To each his own.  Consenting adults and all that.

Fuck I love this place.

On 10/23/2018 at 4:45 AM, billy backstay said:

Not a myth at all, according to my mistress.  

13 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Fuck I love this place.

Guess it's better than watching kangaroos fuck or whatever you guys do for fun in the ass end of the planet.

4 minutes ago, Barnacle Balls said:

Guess it's better than watching kangaroos fuck or whatever you guys do for fun in the ass end of the planet.

Morre peopel saile downe theire.  Thay our notte realley nearre the ass;

c356ceef5478b11806c55744a90cf318--worldm

:)

1 hour ago, Barnacle Balls said:

Hey that was a pretty good comeback. How come you are not out trick or treating with you Mum today?

5 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Not a myth at all, according to my mistress.  

She told me that Bananas do it it as well. And according to the guy ahead of me it was strawberries. So you are the pineapple guy she talked about. She said it is easy to remember you because pineapple can be bitter and have tiny pricks on them.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

She told me that Bananas do it it as well. And according to the guy ahead of me it was strawberries. So you are the pineapple guy she talked about. She said it is easy to remember you because pineapple can be bitter and have tiny pricks on them.

Post of the Day! Game over. Everybody go home. Meet back here tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

Post of the Day! Game over. Everybody go home. Meet back here tomorrow.

No, no, no.   You were fooling around with the rubber and plastic bot with the AI voice mechanism.    The flesh and bones girl made her in shop class to keep the pesky boys like you distracted while she got on with her life.  She did an amazing job on that bot, didn't she.  Programmed it to be quite the little joke box, although I helped her write that pineapple line.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:48 AM, LB 15 said:

Discuss...

I have that grill. Great cooking surface, cast iron burners, super heat control...…….

17 hours ago, warbird said:

I have that grill. Great cooking surface, cast iron burners, super heat control...…….

Ok so that one didn’t go to well for you. Let’s try another one...

4B9F2083-7030-4229-9E89-74CB7B953A7F.jpeg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Ok so that one didn’t go to well for you. Let’s try another one...

4B9F2083-7030-4229-9E89-74CB7B953A7F.jpeg

Nice Iron Work

• Like 1

You have a nice eye for detail mate so maybe you can help me. Why does this power boat have its fenders so high?

340aa4b7157ce900072726b19612ab55.jpg