Sign in to follow this  
Mid

Seriously, you asked Russia to hack me on national television.

Clinton fires back at Trump: 'You asked Russia to hack me on national television'

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said at the time, adding: “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/411049-clinton-fires-back-at-trump-you-asked-russia-to-hack-me-on

At the time the assumption was that Russia had already hacked the private email server.  He was not asking Russia to hack her system the assumption was that it was already hacked.  Perhaps the assumption was that Russia also made backups.

At any rate, some of the emails were found alongside the dickpics on Weiners phone.  Obviously, adequate security according to the FBI.

Reporter, Jeff Mason from Reuters: President Putin Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to do that? 

Putin: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S./Russia relationship back together.

Nothing changes the fact that Trump publicly colluded.

10 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Reporter, Jeff Mason from Reuters: President Putin Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to do that? 

Putin: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S./Russia relationship back together.

Nothing changes the fact that Trump publicly colluded.

How to intentionally create confusion.  Ask two questions in the same sentence, in such a manner so as to make answer of one appear to be an answer of the other.  Capitalize on the interviewee not being a native speaker of a language to further confuse the people listening.

Oh, and the guy who asked the question?  Here's what he said afterwards, acknowledging the mistake HE made as the interviewer.

“You could interpret [Putin’s response] to mean he’s answering ‘yes’ to both,” Mason said. ”[But] looking at it critically, he spent a good chunk of that press conference, just like President Trump did, denying any collusion. So I think it’s likely that when he said ‘Yes, I did,’ that he was just responding to the first part of my question and perhaps didn’t hear the second part.”

2 hours ago, Saorsa said:

At the time the assumption was that Russia had already hacked the private email server.  He was not asking Russia to hack her system the assumption was that it was already hacked.  Perhaps the assumption was that Russia also made backups.

At any rate, some of the emails were found alongside the dickpics on Weiners phone.  Obviously, adequate security according to the FBI.

You'll have to provide a cite for that. I recall that the DNC server(s) were hacked, but that the FBI claimed that Clinton's private email server from her time as Sec State was not.

5 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

How to intentionally create confusion.  Ask two questions in the same sentence, in such a manner so as to make answer of one appear to be an answer of the other.  Capitalize on the interviewee not being a native speaker of a language to further confuse the people listening.

Oh, and the guy who asked the question?  Here's what he said afterwards, acknowledging the mistake HE made as the interviewer.

“You could interpret [Putin’s response] to mean he’s answering ‘yes’ to both,” Mason said. ”[But] looking at it critically, he spent a good chunk of that press conference, just like President Trump did, denying any collusion. So I think it’s likely that when he said ‘Yes, I did,’ that he was just responding to the first part of my question and perhaps didn’t hear the second part.”

Right, and the evidence that Russia hacked the shit out of the United States is beside the point...I guess.

3 minutes ago, Remodel said:
2 hours ago, Saorsa said:

You'll have to provide a cite for that. I recall that the DNC server(s) were hacked, but that the FBI claimed that Clinton's private email server from her time as Sec State was not.

when the donald made that request to our russian overlords, the clinton server had already been bleachbit'd since 2015 by Bryan Pagliano (you can look it up)

kinda tough to hack a dead server, so it's stupid to request a hack (by the donald) or claim indignation on the request (sec clinton)

19 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Right, and the evidence that Russia hacked the shit out of the United States is beside the point...I guess.

Consider this.  People generally give you enough information to tear them apart WITHOUT you having to resort to questionable means.  Trotting out a very flawed question like that one does not help your case:  it hurts it.  It allows people to redirect the conversation away from what Trump did.  You are giving people an opportunity for misdirection.  Don't do that. Trump is a big enough loser as it is.

Just now, hermetic said:

when the donald made that request to our russian overlords, the clinton server had already been bleachbit'd since 2015 by Bryan Pagliano (you can look it up)

kinda tough to hack a dead server, so it's stupid to request a hack (by the donald) or claim indignation on the request (sec clinton)

OK, so where were they going  to find 30,000 emails? Not on the DNC server...

3 minutes ago, Remodel said:
5 minutes ago, hermetic said:

OK, so where were they going  to find 30,000 emails? Not on the DNC server...

agreed.  the whole thing was stupid

Just now, hermetic said:

agreed.  the whole thing was stupid

Bingo.

July 27, 2016: During a press conference, Trump says of Clinton’s emails: "Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you can find the 33,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

July 27, 2016: Russians for the first time begin to target Clinton’s emails.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2018/jul/16/russia-investigation-donald-trump-timeline-updated/

The question of russian hacking of the private server was already raised as was the scandalous disappearance of 18 and a half minutes of tape 30,000 emails.  The presumption was that if the russians had hacked the server before the mysterious disappearance that they would be available for leakage.

Hillary is still a lying sack of shit.  Trump did not ask russia to hack her private server, the contention was that it had already been hacked.  The FBI said they couldn't find evidence of hacking but, good hackers don't leave a lot of evidence.

52 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

The question of russian hacking of the private server was already raised as was the scandalous disappearance of 18 and a half minutes of tape 30,000 emails.  The presumption was that if the russians had hacked the server before the mysterious disappearance that they would be available for leakage.

Hillary is still a lying sack of shit.  Trump did not ask russia to hack her private server, the contention was that it had already been hacked.  The FBI said they couldn't find evidence of hacking but, good hackers don't leave a lot of evidence.

So? The Mueller Investigation should ultimately demonstrate and prove the answer to this. I think the circumstantial evidence already shows which way this leans and it sure as hell isn't Hillary as the lying sack of shit, we already know who the real lying sack of shit is.

7 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Hillary who??

tickets for the bill and hillary tour went on sale this morning

11 april 2019,  beacon threatre    got me two tickets