ak_shrinkage

"I can't civilly talk politics with my conservative friends because they're idiots and believe stupid conspiracy theories"

Check out the honchos. The closest one is packing. Check out the young fit military-age men lined up along the right. Notice that they are paying the women but not the men? This is an invasion with human shields.

3 hours ago, Saorsa said:

ICE = Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Uh huh

And is there any other gov't agency that works at protecting the border?

Maybe more than one?

Think! I know it's difficult, but you'll be surprised how your life could change for the better if you actually think

3 hours ago, ak_shrinkage said:

The minions that you call Democrats want to block attempts to secure the border.........................................

Actually, they don't

Democrats are not minions. That's part of what is totally fucked about the Republican Party. You're a minion, a peon (pronounced "pee-on" guess why). You believe what Republican propagandists tell you to believe. You only have the future they will let you have.

I am a US citizen and I bow to no man. Nor will I.

-DSK

17 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Uh huh

Maybe more than one?

Think! I know it's difficult, but you'll be surprised how your life could change for the better if you actually think

Actually, they don't

Democrats are not minions. That's part of what is totally fucked about the Republican Party. You're a minion, a peon (pronounced "pee-on" guess why). You believe what Republican propagandists tell you to believe. You only have the future they will let you have.

-DSK

Dude, chill. The minions that I was referring to are your elected officials, the ones pushing the Soros Plan. The ones selling you out.

1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

The desire for smaller government and effective government are not mutually exclusive.

The caravan is up to 4000 now.  How many border patrol agents do you want?

It's one freaking caravan. How many do you need?  Call out the National Guard and shoot them?  Here is an idea, how about we stop the war on drugs and spend some money on fixing some of the crap we created in the banana republics.

And since Reagan the GOP has created neither smaller nor more effective government.  The end.

46 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Dude, chill. The minions that I was referring to are your elected officials, the ones pushing the Soros Plan. The ones selling you out.

You are a moron among morons.  Deep State, Soros. boogie man.  boo! It's no surprise you support Trump you are gullible.

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Uh huh

Maybe more than one?

Actually, they don't

-DSK

Yes, my bow man days are over too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, d'ranger said:

You are a moron among morons.  Deep State, Soros. boogie man.  boo! It's no surprise you support Trump you are gullible.

We'll see who is the gullible one. 

I posted some Soros bits over on the "who's running things?" thread, one of which proves criminal election tampering, I won't repost here. 

Here we were discussing conspiracy theories and whether some could simply be real events that were buried, suppressed to protect someone or something. Pizzagate being the most famous. Everyone here seems to be of the opinion that the whole thing is a big hoax. It also happens to be the one that will be seeing the light of day soonest. I predict that one or both of the Podesta brothers will be indicted soon, possibly even before mid-terms.

Here's a particularly bizarre email from the Podesta Wikileaks; one could get the impression that the kids ARE the entertainment. https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

>> On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Tamera Luzzatto <tluzzatto@pewtrusts.org>

>> wrote: >>

>> With enormous gratitude to Advance Man Extraordinaire Haber, I am popping >> up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to >> the farm in Lovettsville. And I thought I’d share a couple more notes: >> We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be >> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and >> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in >> that pool for sure. And with the forecast showing prospects of some sun, >> and a cooler temp of lower 60s, I suggest you bring sweaters of whatever >> attire will enable us to use our outdoor table with a pergola overhead so >> we dine al fresco (and ideally not al-CHILLo). >> >>

>> >> I am ccing Trudy to repeat the invite, and sending pining >> wishes-you-could-come to Rima, John P, and Laurie & Chris.

Then of course you have the Hollywood crowd that help obscure the truth because they are also covering their own asses. The linked article no longer exists, believe it or not these sorts of things tend to get scrubbed.

Elijah Wood Hollywood Is Run By A Powerful Elite Pedophile Ring

Actor exposes pedophilia and links to Washington child abuse

By: Jay Greenberg  |@NeonNettle

9th February 2017

Wood%2BElija.jpg
Elija Wood has exposed the 'powerful figures' that operate within Hollywood's Elite
Actor Elija Wood has come forward to expose the true nature of Hollywood pedophilia, claiming that the entire industry is run by a powerful pedophile ring that's shielded by elite ties in Washington D.C.

The 35-year-old said that Hollywood is in the grip of a child sexual abuse scandal that involves "very powerful figures" that are protected by political connections "right at the top".

The former child star, who made his debut in Back To The Future II aged 8, said that he was lucky to be protected by his mother when he first arrived in Hollywood, and he didn't attend the types of parties where the pedophiles would pray on the young actors.

Fellow former child actor, Corey Feldman, recently revealed his experiences as a child star in Hollywood and described how himself and his best friend, Corey Haim, were molested by "powerful older men" who surrounded children "like vultures" at parties organized by Tinsel Town elites.

Feldman attributes Haim's molestation to his drink and drug-fueled demise that led to his eventual death.

Elija Wood claims that the Hollywood scandal is on a scale similar to that of Jimmy Savile in the UK, in which the former TV star, who had a close relationship with the British Royal Family, was not only a serial pedophile that had abused literally hundreds of children, but he was also a procurer of children for elite pedophile rings. “You all grew up with Savile – Jesus, it must have been devastating,” he told The Sunday Times. “Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organised”.

“There are a lot of vipers in this industry, people who only have their own interests in mind,” he added. “There is a darkness in the underbelly – if you can imagine it, it’s probably happened.”

Last week, hundreds of arrests were made across California in a huge pedophile bust to crack down on human trafficking.

Although it seems that authorities now seem to be taking an active stance against these child sex abuse traffickers, some fear that the "powerful figures" at the top of the chain will remain shielded from prosecution.

Wood said abuse prevails because victims are unable to speak as loudly as those in power. “That’s the tragedy of attempting to reveal what is happening to innocent people,” he said. “They can be squashed but their lives have been irreparably damaged.”
Anne Henry, the co-founder of Bizparents, an organization set up to help young actors, claimed Hollywood was currently sheltering “100 active abusers” and a “tsunami” of claims was emerging.

Grab the popcorn, it's about to get really interesting

6 hours ago, d'ranger said:

It's one freaking caravan. How many do you need?  Call out the National Guard and shoot them?  Here is an idea, how about we stop the war on drugs and spend some money on fixing some of the crap we created in the banana republics.

And since Reagan the GOP has created neither smaller nor more effective government.  The end.

Well, it's the second one this year (the first was in March and April) and Pueblos Sin Fronteras has been running them for about 10 years or so.  This one just seems to be timed for the election.  Tthere are a couple of organizations using the name or the same one calling themselves two to avoid prosecution in the US.

The general idea seems to be to overwhelm the normal processing system to cause as much chaos as possible.  Kinda like a voter registration drive showing up on the last day of registration to saturate the local elections office.

9 hours ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Really? My state has a Republican super-majority in the legislature and highly partisanized Republican state bureaucracy...... and I'm being "sold out" by Democrats in office?

Do tell.

-DSK

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saorsa said:

....       ...    ...

The general idea seems to be to overwhelm the normal processing system to cause as much chaos as possible.  Kinda like a voter registration drive showing up on the last day of registration to saturate the local elections office.

How dare they! Those people showing up and wanting to actually vote!! Next, they'll want their votes to count or something

Bloody peasants..............

-DSK

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

How dare they! Those people showing up and wanting to actually vote!! Next, they'll want their votes to count or something

Bloody peasants..............

-DSK

No, at least at present, saturation is a technique used at both border control crossings and election offices.  Not necessarily by the same people.  But, I wouldn't expect someone who talks like a hick to be able to figure that out. 

Issues make politics necessary, it's the practices of parties that make it foul.

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

No, at least at present, saturation is a technique used at both border control crossings and election offices.  Not necessarily by the same people.  But, I wouldn't expect someone who talks like a hick to be able to figure that out.  .......    ...    ...

A'course not. I reckon you already figgert out who's the smart ones 'round here...... the Team R! cheerleaders clearly are the intellectual giants in the room! Pizza parlor pedophiles! BENGHAZI !!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

...    ...    ...

Issues make politics necessary, it's the practices of parties that make it foul.

Politics is the fine art of getting along with others.

To have good neighbors, you must first BE a good neighbor. The current mob of Republicans not only disbelief this, they vigorously and aggressively insist that FUCK THE GODDAM NEIGHBORS!!!! will result in a neighborhood they want to live in.

That's not politics.

-DSK

A'course not. I reckon you already figgert out who's the smart ones 'round here...... the Team R! cheerleaders clearly are the intellectual giants in the room! Pizza parlor pedophiles! BENGHAZI !!!!!!!

Politics is the fine art of getting along with others.

To have good neighbors, you must first BE a good neighbor. The current mob of Republicans not only disbelief this, they vigorously and aggressively insist that FUCK THE GODDAM NEIGHBORS!!!! will result in a neighborhood they want to live in.

That's not politics.

-DSK

You know, your neighbors who were democrats and hated blacks who you now label republicans still hate blacks.  Seems the label means more to you than the heart of the man.

And the hick talk shit is cute.  It's kinda like Hillary at a rally of sycophants calling her opposition deplorables while not comprehending the potential of all the TV cameras.

You could look to the title of the thread and see where you might be doing your cause a disservice.  If you think you have to dumb yourself down to communicate with others you are usually wrong.  You are already dumb enough.

On 10/18/2018 at 12:44 AM, Ishmael said:

It's an oblate spheroid.

Earth2014shape_SouthAmerica_small-e14639

Not to be confused with an Oblate Father.

Oblate%20Fathers%20-%201960%202.jpg

How many of these people are wearing underwear?

Does it matter?

Edit: Is that Ted Cruz in the upper right?

No, it's the Zodiac Killer.

You know, your neighbors who were democrats and hated blacks who you now label republicans still hate blacks.  Seems the label means more to you than the heart of the man.    ...     ...      ...

I have a very strong disgust for segregationists of either party. However when the NC legislature was controlled by the Democratic Party in recent times (post Nixon, let's say), they actually were rather progressive on civil rights. The current Republican super-majority is enacting all sorts of segregationist policies as well as chopping public education at every opportunity. Whose heart am I supposed to be judging here?

...     ...     ...

And the hick talk shit is cute.  It's kinda like Hillary at a rally of sycophants calling her opposition deplorables while not comprehending the potential of all the TV cameras.

You could look to the title of the thread and see where you might be doing your cause a disservice.  If you think you have to dumb yourself down to communicate with others you are usually wrong.  You are already dumb enough.

Good. I was worried that I would sound like wunna them-there elitist snobs.

Of course, anybody that is so-o smart they realize that the Republican agenda is really going to be good for them is either a multi-millionaire or very highly resistant to facts & logic already. It's kind of a surprise that some sailors are this fucked up in the head, but it's a great big world with room for many types of people.

-DSK

29 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I have a very strong disgust for segregationists of either party. However when the NC legislature was controlled by the Democratic Party in recent times (post Nixon, let's say), they actually were rather progressive on civil rights. The current Republican super-majority is enacting all sorts of segregationist policies as well as chopping public education at every opportunity. Whose heart am I supposed to be judging here?

Good. I was worried that I would sound like wunna them-there elitist snobs.

Of course, anybody that is so-o smart they realize that the Republican agenda is really going to be good for them is either a multi-millionaire or very highly resistant to facts & logic already. It's kind of a surprise that some sailors are this fucked up in the head, but it's a great big world with room for many types of people.

-DSK

I think your perception of segragationist policies has not matured with the issue. 

There is way too much outrage for small slights.  Comparing any of todays PC Causes Celebre to murder and lynching and actual laws forbidding blacks to own property or vote is where you look idiotic.

'OH NO, I can't take a shit where I want to' seems pathetically trite by comparison.

9 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Really? My state has a Republican super-majority in the legislature and highly partisanized Republican state bureaucracy...... and I'm being "sold out" by Democrats in office?

Do tell.

-DSK

Did I specify R or D? Most of the professional politicians drink out of the same pond. Remember 40 senators and congressman either resigned or are not seeking reelection. They likely got deals. It's obvious from the intensity of the pushback that a lot of big fish have their necks on the line.

More Pedo stuff rolling out. Wikileaks has announced that if not done so by then they will release the stuff that NYPD gave them 10/21.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/25713-dr-phil-interview-exposes-global-elite-pedophiles

Dr. Phil Interview Exposes Global Elite Pedophiles

Written by  Alex NewmanThursday, 30 March 2017 18:00

In what may be the most explosive episode of his high-profile television career, psychologist and TV show host Dr. Phil exposed the little-known phenomenon of human trafficking of sex slaves among the elite echelons of society. According to Dr. Phil, the victim, and reliable sources who corroborated her story, the girl — now a young woman, perhaps in her mid-20s — was flown around the world on private jets and forced to have sexual relations and engage in unspeakable acts with wealthy businessmen, political leaders, and other establishment figures. Much of what was described on the the Dr. Phil Show sounded satanic, analysts said.

Experts who have studied the phenomenon, though, say this story is just the tip of a gigantic iceberg that stretches across the globe and is especially concentrated in power centers such as Washington, D.C., New York City, and London. With President Donald Trump vowing to crack down hard on human trafficking and sex slavery, victims and their advocates hope the scourge can be brought into the open — and that the perpetrators can be brought to justice, regardless of their position in society. U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions is reportedly committed to doing everything within his power to bring down high-level pedophiles and human-traffickers

8 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Keep it coming, man! Great stuff

3 hours ago, Saorsa said:

I think your perception of segragationist policies has not matured with the issue. 

There is way too much outrage for small slights.  Comparing any of todays PC Causes Celebre to murder and lynching and actual laws forbidding blacks to own property or vote is where you look idiotic.

'OH NO, I can't take a shit where I want to' seems pathetically trite by comparison.

OTOH the two-pronged attack........ wording from Republican policy statements that were not intended to go public....... of reducing funding for bussing, and at the same time, reducing regional subsidies for poor neighborhoods' schools......... in short fucking over the poor and the black neighborhoods, blatantly and intentionally.....

Not to mention some of the Republicans who used to be Democrats, who are not shy about saying they want to bring back Jim Crow in exactly those words, or more often to a crowd they're not as sure of, "bringing back the good old days when those people knew their place.

Yep, being against this is just a bunch of namby-pamby political correctness. Gee I shouldn't be so harsh on them.

-DSK

17 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

OTOH the two-pronged attack........ wording from Republican policy statements that were not intended to go public....... of reducing funding for bussing, and at the same time, reducing regional subsidies for poor neighborhoods' schools......... in short fucking over the poor and the black neighborhoods, blatantly and intentionally.....

Not to mention some of the Republicans who used to be Democrats, who are not shy about saying they want to bring back Jim Crow in exactly those words, or more often to a crowd they're not as sure of, "bringing back the good old days when those people knew their place.

Yep, being against this is just a bunch of namby-pamby political correctness. Gee I shouldn't be so harsh on them.

-DSK

No, you won't change them and they'll die off eventually no matter what label you find important.

14 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

No, you won't change them and they'll die off eventually no matter what label you find important.

I don't give a fuck about changing them. I hope they get voted out, although many are from peckerwood districts that would gladly elect Jefferson Davis

-DSK

11 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

I don't give a fuck about changing them. I hope they get voted out, although many are from peckerwood districts that would gladly elect Jefferson Davis

-DSK

Meanwhile, you waste your soul on hate.

Sorry for you.

1 minute ago, Saorsa said:

Meanwhile, you waste your soul on hate.

Sorry for you.

I don't hate anybody

And I don't have to constantly tell a pack of lies to justify my opinions.

-DSK

On 10/18/2018 at 6:49 PM, ak_shrinkage said:

The minions that you call Democrats want to block attempts to secure the border, eliminate the agency responsible for catching illegal intruders and to let all of the ones already captured out of detention. The braver and/or stupider of them are upfront about it, but you can believe that the majority of them feel that way and act accordingly behind closed doors.

Since most of you don't venture outside of the comfort of MSM you probably didn't hear what happened to Sen McCaskill...

Look, AK_pucker factor, your statements contain little to no truth. So either you don't believe them and you are lying to us, or you are truly an idiot who believes all the propaganda you spew back at us. Which is it?

No Democrats I speak with believe the crap you are slinging. None. You may find some partisan hit-job that takes offhand comments or words out of context in order to make a fictitious point, but you are doing this conversation no benefit by posting this shiite.

The job of a politician is to not just put her views on the table, but to represent the people, and so the stated position on various issues may be contrary to their personal opinion. This is the hard part of representing others. There are party mandates and national security or legal realities which may all factor into what becomes the public platform. I mean, duh. Grow up and realize that leading involves compromise. You may say you want the fastest boat on the water, but at the same time also want to get home after a race so you install an engine. 

In this case, A Senator was subsuming her personal opinions to that of her citizens, and yet hoping to work towards consensus with 59 other fellow Senators towards passing legislation that they all felt was important. Ya know, acting like leaders and leading the people through consensus. And people like you want to dictate their actions.. the few controlling the reality of the many. Well fuck you, and go find a non-democratic society in which to live. This is not supposed to be Iraq, where the Sunni's were in power despite their minority status. 

And that is the fundamental problem with voting Republican. They have consistently skewed towards the powerful white man as their target customer. In thirty years if gerrymandering, voter suppression and violating power sharing traditions continue to allow the GOP to maintain authority, the climate will be fucked, our debt will be astronomical, the rich white men will be richer, and whites will be the minority yet controlling the minority through behavior and ideas like yours having become governmental policy. They already have the legislatures, the judiciary and the executive, but they still want more. That's a white supremacist society.

16 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Sort of like talking about "vicious Democrat mobs" threatening the very social fabric of our country by interrupting someone's dinner. Waaay too much outrage for the small slight.

What's also funny is quotes like this one from the Western Journal, "Fox News’ Tucker Carlson summed up the real platform of the new Democratic Party, a scorched-earth ideology where “only a country divided into warring tribes can be ruled effectively. ‘If we can’t control it, let’s burn it down.’ That’s the message they’ve internalized.” Hmm, where have we heard that before? That is pure projection, bruddah.

From that same article, Maya Angelou once said, “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” Well, America now has countless examples of vicious behavior by Democrats, launching rage-filled attacks against their opposition in seething, uncontrolled anger for a president who has been delivering success in spite of immense opposition.

Delivering success? I really cannot see it, unless you count dividing the country into warring tribes in order to remain in power a success. You've told us who you are, and we don't like you. Get your act together and represent the poor, the disenfranchised and the sick. Then, perhaps, you'll be back on the road to understanding the responsibilities of power.

7 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Sort of like talking about "vicious Democrat mobs" threatening the very social fabric of our country by interrupting someone's dinner. Waaay too much outrage for the small slight.

What's also funny is quotes like this one from the Western Journal, "Fox News’ Tucker Carlson summed up the real platform of the new Democratic Party, a scorched-earth ideology where “only a country divided into warring tribes can be ruled effectively. ‘If we can’t control it, let’s burn it down.’ That’s the message they’ve internalized.” Hmm, where have we heard that before? That is pure projection, bruddah.

From that same article, Maya Angelou once said, “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” Well, America now has countless examples of vicious behavior by Democrats, launching rage-filled attacks against their opposition in seething, uncontrolled anger for a president who has been delivering success in spite of immense opposition.

Delivering success? I really cannot see it, unless you count dividing the country into warring tribes in order to remain in power a success. You've told us who you are, and we don't like you. Get your act together and represent the poor, the disenfranchised and the sick. Then, perhaps, you'll be back on the road to understanding the responsibilities of power.

^ ^ this  ^  ^

Republicans traditionally were the party of businessmen, property owners, entrepreneurs. It was hijacked by bankers who preferred shell games to banking, then by megacorporations who privatize profit and take risk public. The Democratic Party has followed them a ways down this trail, but Republicans have built on the original disdain for the poor and the working class into hatred and blatant exploitation.

What's better than colluding with police and landlords to force people to work in sweatshops? Getting them to vote for you! And telling them what stupid worthless fucks they are, who don't deserve health care and education, while you do it! What's next, let's see..... how about if we just let the municpal infrastructures all crumble, that shit costs money.... oh wait lead in the drinking water, aww what a shame. Republicans drink Perrier anyway so fuck it.

The problem is that this will lead to a disaster. It's been played out in history many times and it -always- ends the same way. Always. How far are US voters going to ride it? So far apathy has been the biggest enabling factor.

Apathy may not be a totally fair description. Voting takes time and trouble that a lot of people simply don't have to spare, working two+ part-time jobs with no benefits and juggling child/elder care.

-DSK

I don't hate anybody

And I don't have to constantly tell a pack of lies to justify my opinions.

-DSK

Only to yourself.

^

Apathy may not be a totally fair description. Voting takes time and trouble that a lot of people simply don't have to spare, working two+ part-time jobs with no benefits and juggling child/elder care.

-DSK

Fer fucks sake, folks have had two years since Trump was elected to get registered.    Early voting and absentee ballots are easy to get too.  Early voting started Oct 17 in NC.

Stop making excuses and whining about the results of apathy on folks you assume would vote the way you want.

HEY, why not propose a constitutional amendment that would allow folks to check a box to vote straight democrat for the rest of eternity on the voter registration form.  OH, wait that would be too HAAARRRDDDDD!

On 10/17/2018 at 7:13 PM, ak_shrinkage said:

Don't be obtuse... Do you really think that they would continue THERE once the Podesta emails got out? Sheesh...

In what he believed was an attempt to rescue child sex slaves, Welch entered the restaurant, Comet Ping Pong, before 3:00 p.m. on December 4, 2016

https://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/06/dcs-pizzagate-shooter-sentenced-to-4-years-in-jail/531381/

Podesta emails. In March 2016, the personal Gmail account of John Podesta, a former White House chief of staff and the chairman of Hillary Clinton's 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, was compromised in a data breach, and a collection of his emails, many of which were work-related, were stolen.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_emails

What do you think about the Jeffrey Epstein child sex trafficking charges, and the Labor Secretary's role in the non-prosecution of similar child sex charges in FL?  

On 10/17/2018 at 7:13 PM, ak_shrinkage said:

Don't be obtuse... Do you really think that they would continue THERE once the Podesta emails got out? Sheesh...

In what he believed was an attempt to rescue child sex slaves, Welch entered the restaurant, Comet Ping Pong, before 3:00 p.m. on December 4, 2016

https://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/06/dcs-pizzagate-shooter-sentenced-to-4-years-in-jail/531381/

Podesta emails. In March 2016, the personal Gmail account of John Podesta, a former White House chief of staff and the chairman of Hillary Clinton's 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, was compromised in a data breach, and a collection of his emails, many of which were work-related, were stolen.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_emails

On 10/17/2018 at 7:22 PM, Clove Hitch said:

This is why you Trump supporters are such a great case study in mental health and cult behavior.    There is no such thing as a fact in your world. When presented with a fact you just spin something away.   Did Podesta's emails have details about the pedo ring?  Let me guess-- the deep state got a hold of them and buried it all. 

It's like talking to a flat-Earther (by the way, do you believe the Earth is round? Have you drank that kool-aid?).  Facts don't matter to a flat-Earther.  They will just say, "No, that's not a fact. The sun doesn't actually rise in the East."  

I'm glad you are here contributing.  Too many Trump supporters try to maintain plausible deniability.  You don't. 

Here’s what happens to people who get their news from bullshitters. Have fun in the click click moran. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/accused-pizzagate-arsonist-pleads-guilty-to-setting-fire-at-dc-pizzeria