ak_shrinkage

"I can't civilly talk politics with my conservative friends because they're idiots and believe stupid conspiracy theories"

Hi all, I figured I'd introduce properly and start my own thread. That way you can all flame away in a centralized location. I guarantee that I'm nobody's sock, I've been lurking here for a long time, and I swear sometimes it seems like most who come to PA are paid shills ringing up easy points for Soros bucks. Lets see if we can figure out what's happening right now. What's the root cause of our social upheaval? Trump's racist?

Has anything like this ever happened in our history before? When? 1860? What happened?

Previous party voted out during election refuses to accept result? Why are they fighting so hard? Is the level of political rhetoric normal? Desperate? Why so desperate?

Who was the candidate? What huge horrific scandal got squashed before the election? Pizzagate? Crazy conspiracy, right?

Here are 3 stories referencing Anthony Weiner's laptop. Note the difference in content between Newsweek and the other two:

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

https://www.newsweek.com/what-fbi-found-emails-anthony-weiner-laptop-517652

https://truepundit.com/nypd-turns-against-the-fbi-seized-laptop-shows-hillary-clinton-covered-up-weiners-alleged-sex-crimes-with-15-yr-old-during-election/

Anybody want to argue that the Breitbart and True Pundit articles are made-up?

What would make hardened NYPD detectives actually vomit while looking at images on that laptop? It certainly wasn't shirtless shots of Tony with his dick hanging out.

THAT is why they're treating it like it's life or death. What's the penalty for child trafficking, ritual sexual abuse and murder?

Sad thing is that this is only the tip of the ice burg. 

*edited for spelling thanks Ben

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Spelling is always a challenge for coservatives...

• Like 1

Prophesied and fulfilled in one post. That's efficiency. Well done ak.

Hows the pizza in Anchorage?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I've seen some pretty fucked up threads on these boards but ...

tenor.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, random said:

I've seen some pretty fucked up threads on these boards but …

tenor.gif

So your point is to just ignore it and it'll go away? My point is that sometimes conspiracy theories are just real events that get suppressed, and teamD had a million reasons to try to suppress that one.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

image.thumb.png.9e13c9383efab28837d6811640071da6.png

• Downvote 1

I chose that particular topic as it is currently the most obvious stinky thing in Hillary's closet, and they have been slow rolling tidbits before the big reveal. Coming to a theater near you soon!

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

HighWellmadeEstuarinecrocodile-small.gif

• Like 1

So what else is driving all of the chaos? All Trump's fault? Actually it probably is, but not for the reason you think.

Think about Trump's campaign promises... Has he  been diligently working through them, whatever your opinion is of them?

A big one was he was going to "Drain the Swamp", take on the "Deep State". Is he doing that? How can you tell?

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:

So what else is driving all of the chaos? All Trump's fault? Actually it probably is, but not for the reason you think.

Think about Trump's campaign promises... Has he  been diligently working through them, whatever your opinion is of them?

A big one was he was going to "Drain the Swamp", take on the "Deep State". Is he doing that? How can you tell?

Is “Drain the Swamp” some sort of code for “Install hopelessly unqualified people to positions of power” or “Leading the most corrupt Administration ever”?

Either way, I’d say he is rather successful. 

• Like 5
  • Downvote 1

His reference to draining the swamp was to clean up corruption  by getting lobbyists and political insiders out of political positions.  He then put  lobbyists and political insiders in political positions. 

So on that particular promise he was full if shit.

Shot up any pizza parlors lately?

• Like 2

Just now, Bus Driver said:

Is “Drain the Swamp” some sort of code for “Install hopelessly unqualified people to positions of power” or “Leading the most corrupt Administration ever”?

Either way, I’d say he is rather successful. 

They've sure gotten a lot accomplished for an unqualified bunch in less than 2 years.

The clean out the deep state is about cleaning out criminals, puppets and such. How do you know if anything's happening? The desperate actions of teamD are a pretty good indicator. Any idea how many senators and congressmen either resigned or announced they will not run again? Do you really think that Paul Ryan was ready to get out of politics?

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Here's the scary part: the ones who were allowed to resign or to run out their terms must have made a deal. That means that there are those still in the Senate and congress who's crimes are such that they were specifically NOT offered a deal, and deduction would say that these are the ones fighting for their lives. Feinstein? Schumer? Schiff? 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Hi No 6!

Winner...…...er………..except AK has all good and valid points and the Sorossuckers have only insults and derisions.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, warbird said:

Winner...…...er………..except AK has all good and valid points and the Sorossuckers have only insults and derisions.

Just handing out red pills.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ak_shrinkage said:

.... swear sometimes it seems like most who come to PA are paid shills ringing up easy points for Soros bucks...

I'll say this under the assuming that you really are a long time listener/first time caller and not a sock.

PA is a repository for people and threads that are not appropriate for the other boards.  Simply put, this is a cesspool where things go to be isolated from the more polite areas of the board.  This is a land of barbarity - not logic.  We keep ourselves warm by burning straw men,  slake our thirst by drinking the tears of sad arguments, and revel in beating  dead horses until there's nothing left but a bloody stain.  There are no noble savages - just some with better command of language and google search skills.  Have no expectations and you won't be disappointed.  

• Like 8
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, warbird said:

I've never understood Rightie's obsession with Soros. 

It's it because he's a jew?

Is it because he's rich and NOT a republican?

There are quite a few wealthy Bs who support R, in sums that dwarf anything Soros donates.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/04/a-guide-to-the-billionaires-bankrolling-the-gop-candidates/391233/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Here's the scary part: the ones who were allowed to resign or to run out their terms must have made a deal. That means that there are those still in the Senate and congress who's crimes are such that they were specifically NOT offered a deal, and deduction would say that these are the ones fighting for their lives. Feinstein? Schumer? Schiff? 

What's scary is that they didn't all make it out alive. How is that ok with you?

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

I've never understood Rightie's obsession with Soros. 

It's it because he's a jew?

Is it because he's rich and NOT a republican?

There are quite a few wealthy Bs who support R, in sums that dwarf anything Soros donates.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/04/a-guide-to-the-billionaires-bankrolling-the-gop-candidates/391233/

I think that it has to do with the fact that he's been proven to be an evil bastard without morals.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, lasal said:

What's scary is that they didn't all make it out alive. How is that ok with you?

You think they took some out? Any cites? Some may have suicided if presented with evidence of certain crimes.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:
16 minutes ago, lasal said:

You think they took some out? Any cites? Some may have suicided if presented with evidence of certain crimes. 

Well, McCain just died and he faded pretty fast there after helping to save the preexisting condition nonsense for Obamacare, if you can call it that.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

He did, at that. Got a nice funeral and went out with his reputation intact.

You think he died naturally? Come on. And I think Trump probably went too far in many cases, that's a close one though. But I liked McCain. Seems unfair.

• Downvote 1

Don't worry about Malarkey. I'll get you back even, ak.

You're fucked Malarkey. You're damn downvotes can't stop the truth!

2 hours ago, random said:

image.thumb.png.9e13c9383efab28837d6811640071da6.png

You prefer likes or downvotes, Random? Your choice mate.

Anyone noticed..Sloppy Jack has his finger super glued to the downvote button..that's actually fairly unusual. is he upset by the competition for the forums "most risible" award ? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lasal said:

You think he died naturally? Come on. And I think Trump probably went too far in many cases, that's a close one though. But I liked McCain. Seems unfair.

No, I don't think that he did. I do think that you can be sure that if they helped him along they had irrefutable proof of  particularly heinous crimes and a trial.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Anyone noticed..Sloppy Jack has his finger super glued to the downvote button..that's actually fairly unusual. is he upset by the competition for the forums "most risible" award ? 

Yeah, I did notice. Can we get some likes going on this thread? Spread them around generously. This is a free speech issue. It's not about liking the content necessarily it's about liking the effort.

ak is actually reporting on Brietbart news. It's not some hidden agenda. I don't go for it much, but it's worth taking a look at.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lasal said:

You prefer likes or downvotes, Random? Your choice mate.

giphy.gif

No, it's your choice.

Downvote is recognition that I have successfully fucked with the head of a troll =  I win

Upvote means that someone agrees with me = I win

I like this voting system!

• Like 1

No, I don't think that he did. I do think that you can be sure that if they helped him along they had irrefutable proof of  particularly heinous crimes and a trial.

So where do they hold these trials? Is this an Q-anon type thing, or is this just Trump exercising his executive authority?

2 minutes ago, random said:

giphy.gif

No, it's your choice.

Downvote is recognition that I have successfully fucked with the head of a troll =  I win

Sorry mate, I'm out of votes for the day!

I didn't know you could run out! Can I buy some votes? I'll pay one like for two downvotes and two downvotes for three likes.

Damn you Malarkey, I'll see you in hell!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lasal said:

So where do they hold these trials? Is this an Q-anon type thing, or is this just Trump exercising his executive authority?

No idea. There is compelling stuff over there on the subject. AFAIK they are being careful to go by the constitution. Thus the shitfight over Kav.

Just now, lasal said:

Sorry mate, I'm out of votes for the day!

Damn you Malarkey, I'll see you in hell!!!!

Yes and I am to blame for that.  I pissed off the Volvo trolls so much I collected 274 downvotes while I was sleeping one night ... then there were the other days! 

That was when the limit per day was 200.  Now it's 20.

1 minute ago, ak_shrinkage said:
4 minutes ago, lasal said:

No idea. There is compelling stuff over there on the subject. AFAIK they are being careful to go by the constitution. Thus the shitfight over Kav.

So they must be military trials then.

1 minute ago, random said:

Yes and I am to blame for that.  I pissed off the Volvo trolls so much I collected 274 downvotes while I was sleeping one night ... then there were the other days! 

That was when the limit per day was 200.  Now it's 20.

The irony. I'll get you some votes soon.

Just now, ak_shrinkage said:

Reference Lyndsey Graham's questions for Kavanaugh.

I don't understand. I heard Grahams' questions and his statements that Bart, I call him Bart, doesn't have anything to apologize for. But I didn't hear references to trials of elected officials. So this is Q-anon info?

57 minutes ago, cmilliken said:

I'll say this under the assuming that you really are a long time listener/first time caller and not a sock.

PA is a repository for people and threads that are not appropriate for the other boards.  Simply put, this is a cesspool where things go to be isolated from the more polite areas of the board.  This is a land of barbarity - not logic.  We keep ourselves warm by burning straw men,  slake our thirst by drinking the tears of sad arguments, and revel in beating  dead horses until there's nothing left but a bloody stain.  There are no noble savages - just some with better command of language and google search skills.  Have no expectations and you won't be disappointed.  

you really think that?

8 minutes ago, lasal said:

I don't understand. I heard Grahams' questions and his statements that Bart, I call him Bart, doesn't have anything to apologize for. But I didn't hear references to trials of elected officials. So this is Q-anon info?

Start at 25:40

20 minutes ago, lasal said:

The irony. I'll get you some votes soon.

Who really cares? Up vote, down vote..I don't like bullying but some posters deserve every down vote they get.

Neutralising honest down votes is suppression of free speech..Jack's are fair game because no one would ever describe his down votes as honest

I'll give you that that line of questioning does seem superfluous. But, it's still a stretch to think that elected officials are presently being tried under those bodies of law.

I'll say that it's important to work to try and debunk theories you're sympathetic with in order to test them, as well as work to find supporting evidence. Cheers, ak. heading out now. 

Whatever Meli. How much Trump cock is your PM going to have to guzzle after the Russia collusion debacle?

He won't be there..you do know we have a new PM? a temporary officeholder.

1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

He won't be there..you do know we have a new PM? a temporary officeholder.

Really? That's interesting. Did he resign?

Really? That's interesting. Did he resign?

nope, replaced.

39 minutes ago, random said:

2k0882.jpg

12 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Whatever Meli. How much Trump cock is your PM going to have to guzzle after the Russia collusion debacle?

Whoever it is, they better be prepared to pry Lindsey Graham's lips off of it first.

45 minutes ago, random said:

2k08ig.jpg

4 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:

I'd be called all kind of homophobic asshole for a comment like that

That shouldn't get in the way of your reputation.

Lots of stuff never makes the news.

The People Orchestrating This Policy Should Be in the Hague 
Yeah, they're Americans. Send them to the International Criminal Court, and send the kids back to their families. 
By Charles P. Pierce
Oct 12, 2018 
Despite Trump's Executive Order, Thousands Of Migrant Children Still Held In Camps 

Everybody involved in this policy should sleep tonight in a bunk bed in The Hague. From The New Yorker: 

According to a long-standing legal precedent known as the Flores settlement, which established guidelines for keeping children in immigration detention, Helen had a right to a bond hearing before a judge; that hearing would have likely hastened her release from government custody and her return to her family. At the time of her apprehension, in fact, Helen checked a box on a line that read, “I do request an immigration judge,” asserting her legal right to have her custody reviewed.

But, in early August, an unknown official handed Helen a legal document, a “Request for a Flores Bond Hearing,” which described a set of legal proceedings and rights that would have been difficult for Helen to comprehend. (“In a Flores bond hearing, an immigration judge reviews your case to determine whether you pose a danger to the community,” the document began.) On Helen’s form, which was filled out with assistance from officials, there is a checked box next to a line that says, “I withdraw my previous request for a Flores bond hearing.” Beneath that line, the five-year-old signed her name in wobbly letters.

Double-talking a kindergartner out of her rights. Now, that's the way to be a great nation on the world stage. That's making American great again.

• Like 3

Because marshall's doing their job isn't news?

123 missing children (Children meaning anything between 0 and 15 I suppose)

Three cases were identified as being possible sex trafficking cases.

so, they've located 120 runaways..

Runaway kids usually have a reason for running away..I hope they are investigating.

A little more on the story

The one-day effort took place on Sept. 26. Investigators from several agencies worked together to safely recover 123 missing children. The task force targeted 310 children who have been reported missing.

U.S. Marshals say all of the children located were interviewed about potentially being sexually victimized or used in a sex trafficking ring during their period of time that they were deemed missing. Three cases were identified as being possible sex trafficking cases, and one homeless teen was transported back to the command post after it was discovered that he had not had anything to eat in three days.

The children were located in various spots after authorities evaluated each case, talked to friends and family members, spoke with school officials and worked to find each missing child.

https://www.13abc.com/content/news/123-missing-children-recovered-during-investigation-in-Michigan-496552241.html

And more to the point

While the press release states that “three cases were identified as being possible sex trafficking cases, and one homeless teen was transported back to the command post,” it does not elaborate on where the remaining 119 children were found. Michigan State Police Lt. Michael Shaw said that many of those kids weren’t wandering the streets or in the hands of criminals — they were found with their guardians.

“Many were (home-schooled),” he told The Detroit News. “Some were runaways as well.”

Shaw said that while those kids were reported as missing at one time and were still listed in police computers as missing, police determined that their guardians failed to notify police when the children returned home.

That information was not highlighted in the U.S. Marshals Service’s press release, which, on the basis of Shaw’s claims, appears to have been worded to embellish the results of the initiative.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/us-marshals-service-123-children-rescued-michigan_us_5bbe49e3e4b01470d0583d5a

Unbelievable

Washington Post

The White House is actively considering plans that could once again separate parents and children at the U.S.-Mexico border, hoping to reverse soaring numbers of families attempting to cross illegally into the United States, according to several administration officials with direct knowledge of the effort. 

One option under consideration would detain asylum-seeking families together until a 20-day deadline for releasing children kicks in. Then parents would be given a choice: Stay in family detention with your child for months or years as your immigration case proceeds, or allow them to be taken to a government shelter for unaccompanied migrant children so that other relatives or guardians can seek custody. 

Senior administration officials say they are not planning to revive the chaotic forced separations carried out by the Trump administration in May and June, which spawned an enormous political backlash and led to a court order to reunite families.

But they feel compelled to do something to appease the president’s intensifying frustration over border security. Senior White House adviser Stephen Miller is advocating for toug measures because he believes the springtime separations worked as an effective deterrent illegal crossings.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/immigration/trump-administration-weighs-new-family-separation-effort-at-border/2018/10/12/45895cce-cd7b-11e8-920f-dd52e1ae4570_story.html 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Here's something that should have made national news : https://kdvr.com/2018/10/09/123-missing-kids-recovered-in-michigan-during-one-day-operation/

Why didn't it?

Just our president's determined focus to stamp out human trafficking

Um..no

More like there's an election coming up

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/us-marshals-service-123-children-rescued-michigan_us_5bbe49e3e4b01470d0583d5a

2 hours ago, cmilliken said:
5 hours ago, ak_shrinkage said:

.... swear sometimes it seems like most who come to PA are paid shills ringing up easy points for Soros bucks...

Wait...Soros is paying us for this shit? Where's my goddamned check, goddammit!?!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Wait...Soros is paying us for this shit? Where's my goddamned check, goddammit!?!

Did you send him a bill for your services?

4 hours ago, ak_shrinkage said:

They've sure gotten a lot accomplished for an unqualified bunch in less than 2 years.

The clean out the deep state is about cleaning out criminals, puppets and such. How do you know if anything's happening? The desperate actions of teamD are a pretty good indicator. Any idea how many senators and congressmen either resigned or announced they will not run again? Do you really think that Paul Ryan was ready to get out of politics?

The criminals and puppets have been members of Team Trump. Indictments, guilty pleas, prison sentences. 

3 hours ago, ak_shrinkage said:

I think that it has to do with the fact that he's been proven to be an evil bastard without morals.

We were discussing Soros. Why did you have to bring up President Trump?

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

The criminals and puppets have been members of Team Trump. Indictments, guilty pleas, prison sentences. 

Do say... Let's see.

Mike Flynn, perjury trap, nothing to see here.

George Papadopoulos, also perjury trap, evidence of set-up by foreign agents, this show should get interesting soon.

Manafort? He was a plant, and nothing he got indicted for was related in any way to Trump.

Now, let's talk about teamD and more importantly deep state. While the leftist sharks have been circling around the Russia collusion crap things have been happening elsewhere.

What's Sessions been up to? Ever hear of a federal prosecutor named Huber? IG Horowitz? 470 member task force in Utah?

There are more than a few indictments brewing out of that.

44 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Do say... Let's see.

Mike Flynn, perjury trap, nothing to see here.

George Papadopoulos, also perjury trap, evidence of set-up by foreign agents, this show should get interesting soon.

Manafort? He was a plant, and nothing he got indicted for was related in any way to Trump.

Now, let's talk about teamD and more importantly deep state. While the leftist sharks have been circling around the Russia collusion crap things have been happening elsewhere.

What's Sessions been up to? Ever hear of a federal prosecutor named Huber? IG Horowitz? 470 member task force in Utah?

There are more than a few indictments brewing out of that.

Almost too funny. The GOP are like drug addicts when it comes to investigation. It's bad enough they can't find anything to indict, but it's always please just one more investigation, please, just one more.

So, ak, it's easy to just shrug off criminal convictions, but people did say after looking at the indictment prosecution and defense that yep you did it. Does that make a difference?

3 minutes ago, lasal said:

So, ak, it's easy to just shrug off criminal convictions, but people did say after looking at the indictment prosecution and defense that yep you did it. Does that make a difference?

I'm not sure that I understand the question... Are we talking about John M?

Instead of posting the same graph over and over perhaps consider the revocation of the Fairness Doctrine in 1987.  Thus FOX can pretend to be a news source while being an entertainment company.  The BBC does a decent job of presenting world news without competition. So does NPR.  Great ratings isn't the goal of either. 

Regan was the great communicator, he was also the first to start fucking Americans.  Trickle down!

17 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Instead of posting the same graph over and over perhaps consider the revocation of the Fairness Doctrine in 1987.  Thus FOX can pretend to be a news source while being an entertainment company.  The BBC does a decent job of presenting world news without competition. So does NPR.  Great ratings isn't the goal of either. 

Regan was the great communicator, he was also the first to start fucking Americans.  Trickle down!

How about fixing libel laws to deal with bogus stories? Back it up or don't print it...

7 hours ago, random said:

I've seen some pretty fucked up threads on these boards but ...

I think the biggest amusement factor on this thread is not so much the OP, but the fact that Diego FUCKING Garcia, Nano-thermite Randummy is criticizing someone on this board for posting conspiracy theories.  

Not only can you not MTSU, but you can't pay for this kind of comedy either!  

Yep, the right wing PC to the rescue, again!

You are such a lame fireman trying to hose down a discussion with water rather than ideas. WEAK!

5 hours ago, cmilliken said:

Bravo!  

10.jpg

1 minute ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I think the biggest amusement factor on this thread is not so much the OP, but the fact that Diego FUCKING Garcia, Nano-thermite Randummy is criticizing someone on this board for posting conspiracy theories.  

Not only can you not MTSU, but you can't pay for this kind of comedy either!  

So tell me this? How did you get so pussified? I think that the groupthink and echo chamber here is getting to you. You've spent more than your share of time in the desert... What do you think of what happened to Alwaleed bin Talal? What was that about?