Sign in to follow this  
ak_shrinkage

So who's running things anyway?

Who is this dude? What do the Rothschilds family do? For how long have they been in the business? How many banks do they control? What is the Federal Reserve?

Jacob Rothschild admits that President Trump is trying to destroy the new world order that globalists spent decades trying to build

By Jews Newsaccess_time2 days agochat_bubble_outline8 Comments

The Rothschilds have used their globalist media mouthpiece to declare that Donald Trump is threatening to destroy the New World Order, for good.Globalism propaganda tool and Rothschild family-owned publication, The Economist has branded the US President a “present danger” to the “New World Order,” and stated that the “internationalists” that formed it are “spinning in their graves.“The Economist names Trump is the biggest threat to the “liberal”

1-23-2.jpg

https://www.jewsnews.co.il/2018/10/10/jacob-rothschild-admits-that-president-trump-is-trying-to-destroy-the-new-world-order-that-globalists-spent-decades-trying-to-build.html

Well, he could buy Donald Trump with his pocket lint.  But why would he.  He certainly knows gold from gilt.

• Like 1

Which twisted little fuck owns this sock? 

Found this, I wish I could give credit but anonymous board. I think it's as good a story of the creation of the Federal Reserve as any:

I posted this comment earlier in another thread. It gets deeper but I'll let whom ever of you wants to dig deeper go down the rabbit hole. I went down that hole and spent a lot of time digging years ago and it's ugly down there. But I digress, here's the short version:

Most people have no idea what the Federal Reserve is, who owns it or what it does. Nor do they know how we managed to get stuck with it. The US Constitution plainly states in Article I, Section 8 (the enumerated powers) that only Congress has the power to coin (mint or print) money. Yet we have a central bank named the Federal Reserve that isn't a part of Congress or any other part of the central (federal) government that "coins" our money. Confusing eh?

Let's start with the The Titanic, she was built in the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast, Ireland. The construction was financed by J.P.Morgan an avid proponent and promoter of the Federal Reserve Act. On April 15, 1912 she sank on her maiden voyage taking around 1500 lives with her.

Her passengers were from all walks of life, but 3 of her passengers are what we are interested in here.

• John Jacob Astor IV - the richest - a German-American millionaire who had made his fortune in real estate and was the great grandson of John Jacob Astor, founder of the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York.

• Benjamin Guggenheim - another very rich man and heir to the family’s mining business.

• Isidor Straus - the German-born co-owner of Macy’s department store in New York.

What did these 3 men have in common?

They were all very respected, they had the ear of politicians and they were vehemently opposed to the Federal Reserve Act.

What else did they have in common?

They were all given free tickets for a luxury cruise on the maiden voyage of the Titanic.

Do you believe in coincidences?

April 15, 1912 - Titanic goes down with the 3 staunchest opponents of the Federal Reserve Act on board.

The rest is a fast track:

Feb. 1913 - the evil bastards passed the 16th Amendment. Which by the way was never ratified by ¾ of the states as required. They passed it anyway. (our income tax pays the interest on the money government borrows from the Federal Reserve)

Dec. 1913 - they passed The Creature aka Federal Reserve Act.

But wait, there's more to come...

July 28, 1914 - war breaks out in Europe.

American's wanted no part of that war. The American citizens still clung to the philosophy of Washington and Jefferson.

Per their speeches:

"It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliance with any portion of the foreign world." -- George Washington (Farewell Address)

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations-entangling alliances with none." -- Thomas Jefferson (Inauguration Speech)

April 6, 1917 - America gets in the war. By using propaganda (U-boats killing Americans) and ties to ties to Britain, the politicians got us in the war. Sound familiar? These same tactics work every time. It matters not the era they are used. How many times have these same tactics been used to fool the citizens into wanting war? JFK found out about and put the brakes on one, Operation Northwoods. Then he swore to splinter the CIA. Another was the Gulf of Tonkin Event that got us boots on the ground in Vietnam, yet it never happened. And one more...dare I suggest 9/11? We've been at war for 17 years over that one.

Americans aren't cowards, as they have proven time and time again. So when you can't get enough American men up to fight in a war without having to force them that says all you need to know about how the people feel about that war. In general Americans thought it was none of our business. So when the government can't get enough men up to fight a war from a country of millions of brave men, that tells me those men don't think that's a war they should be fighting.

So...

May 18, 1917 - Congress passed the Selective Service Act. The Draft begins.

And so began the very first world war in the history of the planet, appropriately name WWI or The Big War. Guess who financed both sides of that war and every war since? If you said the Federal Reserve you get a cookie.

I'm American, born and bred. My mother is NDN (Cheyenne/Cherokee), I went to 'Nam, I love this country...but I'll tell anyone face to face that America isn't a sovereign nation. It hasn't been a sovereign nation for a long time and it never will be a sovereign nation as long as it allows a foreign owned and operated central bank control it's treasure. Until the FR is eradicated we will be slaves as we have been. Your children, just as you and I were, are being born into slavery.

Lines up pretty well with history. He goes on...

The big problem is, the Fed is very secretive about its statistics, and making them publicly available would reassure people that they weren't acting in a politically motivated fashion.

The way the Fed controls short-term interest rates - and short-term is all they really can control - is setting a standard interest rate for overnight deposits and letting banks either lend to them, or borrow from them, at that rate, in a pretty much unlimited fashion. If the rate is higher than inflation, banks will tend to send the money in to them; if the rate is lower, banks will borrow instead. Since the Fed can loan out unlimited amounts of money by just printing it, and the same with paying interest on what it borrows, it basically overwhelms the short-term loan market, setting that rate.

It does have to keep track of the amount it loans/borrows though. If it sucks too much cash out of the economy it will cause deflation; releasing too much will cause inflation. This is why the Fed can't simply stimulate forever by keeping rates low; it winds up expanding the currency base to the point where inflation becomes horrendous.

The question is, whether raising rates will suck too much cash out of the economy, triggering a deflation and contraction, or whether it's justified. The best way to judge that would be to look at how much the Fed is lending and borrowing in the overnight market, and this is one of the metrics the Fed uses to figure out what to do... But they don't disclose to the public what those numbers are, so if they're acting against the economy we won't know until it comes down around our ears.

Sounds like the elephant in the room

48 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Found this, I wish I could give credit but anonymous board. I think it's as good a story of the creation of the Federal Reserve as any:

I posted this comment earlier in another thread. It gets deeper but I'll let whom ever of you wants to dig deeper go down the rabbit hole. I went down that hole and spent a lot of time digging years ago and it's ugly down there. But I digress, here's the short version:

Most people have no idea what the Federal Reserve is, who owns it or what it does. Nor do they know how we managed to get stuck with it. The US Constitution plainly states in Article I, Section 8 (the enumerated powers) that only Congress has the power to coin (mint or print) money. Yet we have a central bank named the Federal Reserve that isn't a part of Congress or any other part of the central (federal) government that "coins" our money. Confusing eh?

Let's start with the The Titanic, she was built in the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast, Ireland. The construction was financed by J.P.Morgan an avid proponent and promoter of the Federal Reserve Act. On April 15, 1912 she sank on her maiden voyage taking around 1500 lives with her.

Her passengers were from all walks of life, but 3 of her passengers are what we are interested in here.

• John Jacob Astor IV - the richest - a German-American millionaire who had made his fortune in real estate and was the great grandson of John Jacob Astor, founder of the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York.

• Benjamin Guggenheim - another very rich man and heir to the family’s mining business.

• Isidor Straus - the German-born co-owner of Macy’s department store in New York.

They were all very respected, they had the ear of politicians and they were vehemently opposed to the Federal Reserve Act.

They were all given free tickets for a luxury cruise on the maiden voyage of the Titanic.

April 15, 1912 - Titanic goes down with the 3 staunchest opponents of the Federal Reserve Act on board.

Feb. 1913 - the evil bastards passed the 16th Amendment. Which by the way was never ratified by ¾ of the states as required. They passed it anyway. (our income tax pays the interest on the money government borrows from the Federal Reserve)

American's wanted no part of that war. The American citizens still clung to the philosophy of Washington and Jefferson.

Per their speeches:

"It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliance with any portion of the foreign world." -- George Washington (Farewell Address)

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations-entangling alliances with none." -- Thomas Jefferson (Inauguration Speech)

April 6, 1917 - America gets in the war. By using propaganda (U-boats killing Americans) and ties to ties to Britain, the politicians got us in the war. Sound familiar? These same tactics work every time. It matters not the era they are used. How many times have these same tactics been used to fool the citizens into wanting war? JFK found out about and put the brakes on one, Operation Northwoods. Then he swore to splinter the CIA. Another was the Gulf of Tonkin Event that got us boots on the ground in Vietnam, yet it never happened. And one more...dare I suggest 9/11? We've been at war for 17 years over that one.

Americans aren't cowards, as they have proven time and time again. So when you can't get enough American men up to fight in a war without having to force them that says all you need to know about how the people feel about that war. In general Americans thought it was none of our business. So when the government can't get enough men up to fight a war from a country of millions of brave men, that tells me those men don't think that's a war they should be fighting.

So...

And so began the very first world war in the history of the planet, appropriately name WWI or The Big War. Guess who financed both sides of that war and every war since? If you said the Federal Reserve you get a cookie.

I'm American, born and bred. My mother is NDN (Cheyenne/Cherokee), I went to 'Nam, I love this country...but I'll tell anyone face to face that America isn't a sovereign nation. It hasn't been a sovereign nation for a long time and it never will be a sovereign nation as long as it allows a foreign owned and operated central bank control it's treasure. Until the FR is eradicated we will be slaves as we have been. Your children, just as you and I were, are being born into slavery.

The big problem is, the Fed is very secretive about its statistics, and making them publicly available would reassure people that they weren't acting in a politically motivated fashion.

The way the Fed controls short-term interest rates - and short-term is all they really can control - is setting a standard interest rate for overnight deposits and letting banks either lend to them, or borrow from them, at that rate, in a pretty much unlimited fashion. If the rate is higher than inflation, banks will tend to send the money in to them; if the rate is lower, banks will borrow instead. Since the Fed can loan out unlimited amounts of money by just printing it, and the same with paying interest on what it borrows, it basically overwhelms the short-term loan market, setting that rate.

It does have to keep track of the amount it loans/borrows though. If it sucks too much cash out of the economy it will cause deflation; releasing too much will cause inflation. This is why the Fed can't simply stimulate forever by keeping rates low; it winds up expanding the currency base to the point where inflation becomes horrendous.

The question is, whether raising rates will suck too much cash out of the economy, triggering a deflation and contraction, or whether it's justified. The best way to judge that would be to look at how much the Fed is lending and borrowing in the overnight market, and this is one of the metrics the Fed uses to figure out what to do... But they don't disclose to the public what those numbers are, so if they're acting against the economy we won't know until it comes down around our ears.

Well, I just want to pinch your cheek you're so cute.  Did you think that up all by yourself?  

EXXON/MOBIL

3 hours ago, mad said:

Which twisted little fuck owns this sock? 

No 6 gets my guess.

3 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Well, he could buy Donald Trump with his pocket lint.  But why would he.  He certainly knows gold from gilt.

He would like to, therein lies his problem. Trump couldn't be bought.

Hillary sure had no issue with the concept.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Got a problem with it? 

several...posting shit from an anon forum?

This.

John Jacob Astor IV - the richest - a German-American millionaire who had made his fortune in real estate and was the great grandson of John Jacob Astor, founder of the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York.

• Benjamin Guggenheim - another very rich man and heir to the family’s mining business.

• Isidor Straus - the German-born co-owner of Macy’s department store in New York.

even a quick wiki search shows this as complete bullshit.

2 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Well, I just want to pinch your cheek you're so cute.  Did you think that up all by yourself? 

waddaya know..... another dimbulb who think it's smart to get rid of the country's central bank and fiscal authority.

Didn't we have one of those wander thru a couple months ago, get disgusted because too many of us actually know someting real about economics, and wander off? Same guy back again, maybe?

Why don't these guys formed their own club so they could spin their fantasies to people who can muster even less brain cells than themselves?

3 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:

He would like to, therein lies his problem. Trump couldn't be bought.

Hillary sure had no issue with the concept.

Message from Planet Earth, Captain Dumbass...... Hillary lost, and has not been seen/heard from other than as a right-wing straw-woman for over a year. And Donald Trump was just on the news today talking about how he doesn't care how many journalists the Saudis murder, they give him lots of money, so yeah he can be bought

-DSK

They sure build some awesome racing trimarans......

image.png.572923923b2adc93c063741a1123382c.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

several...posting shit from an anon forum?

This.

John Jacob Astor IV - the richest - a German-American millionaire who had made his fortune in real estate and was the great grandson of John Jacob Astor, founder of the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York.

• Benjamin Guggenheim - another very rich man and heir to the family’s mining business.

• Isidor Straus - the German-born co-owner of Macy’s department store in New York.

even a quick wiki search shows this as complete bullshit.

Isn't that precious? What an elegant.... in both the fashion and the engineering sense...... conspiracy theory. Incorrect, though, they all bought their own tickets. It wasn't a "luxury cruise," it was how people got back & forth between North America and Europe, back then. It was friggin' 1912.

Dumbasses.

Don't even have the imagination to weave the fact that the Titanic was owned, through a series of corporate layers, by J.P. Morgan himself..... who (cue eerie music) had a ticket for the Titanic but did not embark on the ship's fatal voyage.

I have yet to meet a conspiracy theorist who could write a decent movie.

-DSK

3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

waddaya know..... another dimbulb who think it's smart to get rid of the country's central bank and fiscal authority.

Didn't we have one of those wander thru a couple months ago, get disgusted because too many of us actually know someting real about economics, and wander off? Same guy back again, maybe?

Why don't these guys formed their own club so they could spin their fantasies to people who can muster even less brain cells than themselves?

Message from Planet Earth, Captain Dumbass...... Hillary lost, and has not been seen/heard from other than as a right-wing straw-woman for over a year. And Donald Trump was just on the news today talking about how he doesn't care how many journalists the Saudis murder, they give him lots of money, so yeah he can be bought

-DSK

Dude, the personal attacks don't add much to the discussion and only make you look like a punk.

So why are Hillary and Bill planning a speaking tour? 

I'm not OK with the idea that those motherfuckers (Roths) highjacked a young USA and still hold us hostage. In the article above Lord Jacob admits that Trump is doing him serious damage. The fact that you're getting snitty about this tells me you are likely part of the problem, sucking off the tit and going along.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Dude, the personal attacks don't add much to the discussion and only make you look like a punk.

I'm not OK with the idea that those motherfuckers (Roths) highjacked a young USA and still hold us hostage. In the article above Lord Jacob admits that Trump is doing him serious damage. The fact that you're getting snitty about this tells me you are likely part of the problem, sucking off the tit and going along.

personal attack? Dim bulb? You better fasten your seatbelt :D

1 minute ago, ak_shrinkage said:

No, they make me look like somebody that doesn't have to call you a "punk"

Duh ..... to make money.

I'm a retired engineer, is that "sucking off the tit" to you? Why would that be a bad thing anyway, maybe you'd rather suck a dick?

Let's see....... knowledge of US history, poor..............         knowledge of economics...... piss-poor    ................. vocabulary..... small

What else ya got?

-DSK

Deep states, shallow thinking.  The only thing that surprises me is the lengths and depths people go to defending Trump.

We need a Conspiracy Off between Shrinkage and Random.  Let Wofesy be the moderator.  Then PA will be a bit less cluttered while they go at it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I'm a retired engineer, is that "sucking off the tit" to you? Why would that be a bad thing anyway, maybe you'd rather suck a dick?

Let's see....... knowledge of US history, poor..............         knowledge of economics...... piss-poor    ................. vocabulary..... small

What else ya got?

-DSK

Hmmm, wasn't DT an engineer?

So you're saying that you're OK living with a European owned bank printing our money and setting our interest rates? They're pretty much fucking you hard right now. How is your 401k doing?

Don't sweat it AK. In lower case. I'm back from diner and typing on my phone so can't go back and fix typos. Well I can but this new forum software is so bad it's not worth it. Anyway don't mind Steam he's just feeling a little defensive. He's oboes who's running the show. It's Dick Cheney. Steam is good friends with Dick or could be by his posts.

That could be true or while it is likely it could be made up, the point is I like your contributions and my suggestion sscion is to make them and ignore the ad hominem.

Look folks, AK is just bringing his ideas and it's fine to disagree but there no reason to hate

AK, as long as yo'rer chill just do you. This is exactly what America needs.

George Soros,  Rothschilds, World Bankers, it's the Jews.  Go get em tiger. Just need to come up with a solution. 

So you're saying that you're OK living with a European owned bank printing our money and setting our interest rates? They're pretty much fucking you hard right now? How is your 401k doing?

I don't have a 401k, but my investments are actually doing quite well.

Is the roaring soaring stock market one of the things you point to, showing off what a great job President Trump is doing?

As for a European bank printing our money, why not contract it out? Then you can just not pay them, standard Trump business practice. Reducing the deficit, MAGA baby!!

-DSK

OK steam, so you don't have a 401lol but let's hear AK out a bit. Honestly, I think he is genuinely looking to discuss xyz and he's not a dick so what's the rush to shut him down?

You're right AK in that we should be willing to talk after being upfront about our presuppositions.

16 minutes ago, lasal said:

OK steam, so you don't have a 401lol but let's hear AK out a bit. Honestly, I think he is genuinely looking to discuss xyz and he's not a dick so what's the rush to shut him down?

You're right AK in that we should be willing to talk after being upfront about our presuppositions.

Sorry, I'm not trying to shut him down. Actually I'm curious to hear more about this

Do you think it would be a good idea for the USA to go back to the gold standard? How about silver? Pearls?

-DSK

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

Sorry, I'm not trying to shut him down. Actually I'm curious to hear more about this

-DSK

No worries my friend. I'm curious too and of course I know you're only friends with Dick Cheney professionally when you were working for the Corp.

Anyway a civil discussion is honestly the only answer. Cheers.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, lasal said:

Don't sweat it AK. In lower case. I'm back from diner and typing on my phone so can't go back and fix typos. Well I can but this new forum software is so bad it's not worth it. Anyway don't mind Steam he's just feeling a little defensive. He's oboes who's running the show. It's Dick Cheney. Steam is good friends with Dick or could be by his posts.

That could be true or while it is likely it could be made up, the point is I like your contributions and my suggestion sscion is to make them and ignore the ad hominem.

Look folks, AK is just bringing his ideas and it's fine to disagree but there no reason to hate

AK, as long as yo'rer chill just do you. This is exactly what America needs.

who's hating?

you post silly shit, you take the flak...and America does not need more silly shit.

No problem discussing differing POV, but you link your sources and back up your statements ..or retire gracefully.

Tough forum.

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

-DSK

What, you want to hear more about the European/Jewish conspiracy to take over the world?  The same one that has been pushed on dimwits since the 1890s and certainly was the core of a certain demagogue's appeal in the 1930's and still finds it's home in sad sack bar conversations in the backwaters of the economy.  Wait till he brings up the "Elders of Zion".  That should be amusing.

Or are you just funnin' with us?  

Just now, Left Shift said:

What, you want to hear more about the European/Jewish conspiracy to take over the world?  The same one that has been pushed on dimwits since the 1890s and certainly was the core of a certain demagogue's appeal in the 1930's and still finds it's home in sad sack bar conversations in the backwaters of the economy.  Wait till he brings up the "Elders of Zion".  That should be amusing.

Or are you just funnin' with us?  

well there is that. :)

Civility is the key here. It's just language and ideas. I know a lot of people who have emerged from harboring positions that they eventually see didn't have enough factual basis to hold on to, and viva versa. That last part is important.

Anyway being tough is tough if you want to be tough toughly. If you want to be cruel or vicious that's different.

CherioCheerio.

41 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:

So you're saying that you're OK living with a European owned bank printing our money and setting our interest rates? They're pretty much fucking you hard right now. How is your 401k doing?

um..no European owned bank prints anyone's money.

how many countries outsource their currency?

Half the world. Between 10 and 20 percent of all bank notes around the globe are printed by private companies, such as the U.K.'s De La Rue, the Canadian Banknote Company, Giesecke & Devrient in Germany, and Crane, a printer working in Sweden and Massachusetts. Of the world's 171 currency-issuing authorities—there are more countries than currencies, because of the EU and an economic union of West African countries—around 50 percent outsource some portion of their printing needs. Giesecke & Devrient, for example, prints currency for five dozen countries, and Canadian Banknote fills orders for 20. (There may be overlap in those numbers. Central banks sometimes split production of different denominations between companies.) It's impossible to compile a complete list of outsourcers, though, because many governments don't like to talk about the practice, and the printing houses refuse to release their client lists. Singapore, Finland, Sweden, Bahrain, and Qatar are known to outsource all of their printing. Controversy erupted in India last year when its outsourcing became public. The Philippines has been ordering notes from abroad for years, with mixed results. In 2005, the French company Oberthur misspelled the president's name on some of the bills.

Smaller countries outsource their printing needs for economic and technical reasons. Bank note production is a niche business, and the machines required to make modern currency are both expensive and rare. The smallest and cheapest printing systems available today can produce around a billion notes per year, so if a country needs fewer than that—and many do—they'd be wasting their investment. (For reference, the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing churned out more than 9 billion notes last year.) Some smaller countries choose to keep their printing in-house despite the inefficiency, for national security reasons. (More may do so after what the U.K. did to Qaddafi.)

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/03/anybody_got_a_mint.html

Good point on the money part bob. The euros are good at that. Funny but my town makes a lot of metal money. Tons of it. Look it up.

The fact that the Roths are Jewish or European has nothing to do with it as far as I'm concerned, to be clear. 

Everybody's OK with an entity that would trash the market just because they can, to prove a point?

5 minutes ago, lasal said:

Good point on the money part bob. The euros are good at that. Funny but my town makes a lot of metal money. Tons of it. Look it up.

different beastie.

Most mints all over the world are state owned and produce their own coins..most note printers are private companies contracted to governments.

5 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

different beastie.

Most mints all over the world are state owned and produce their own coins..most note printers are private companies contracted to governments.

Oh man, but I think US paper notes are made in house too?. To be honest cash is getting rare for me. I mailed 50 bucks to one of my kids last week. Green money, just as a surprise partly because I had it from a trip and I had too much cash. Total control is near.

8 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:

The fact that the Roths are Jewish or European has nothing to do with it as far as I'm concerned, to be clear. 

Everybody's OK with an entity that would trash the market just because they can, to prove a point?

Um..if they trash the fed reserve, they trash themselves....I'm not terribly au fait with the world of global economics, but generally speaking, reserve banks are there to stablise the economy, raising interest rates reduces inflation when an economy is at risk of overheating ie when demand outstrips supply..(Like what happens when you impose huge tariffs on imports.)

I could be way off beam..but that's my rough understanding..raising interest rates stops debt blowouts both personal and government.

The fed sets interest rates, raising them allows banks to raise theirs, the competitiveness of lending banks is supposed to prevent lending banks hiking up their rates...destroy or undermine the fed reserve, in any country is a recipe for disaster. 

10 minutes ago, lasal said:

Oh man, but I think US paper notes are made in house too?. To be honest cash is getting rare for me. I mailed 50 bucks to one of my kids last week. Green money, just as a surprise partly because I had it from a trip and I had too much cash. Total control is near.

Your paper notes are designed and made by BEP...google is your friend :)

1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

Your paper notes are designed and made by BEP...google is your friend :)

What is BEP? Total control has happened in afraid.

8 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

-DSK

Dude, haven't you noticed her book tour and now her speaking tour dragging Bill along to bolster attendance?

You're right, she lost, she's irrelevant and she fucking HATES that.  Losing her main income source didn't help either.

1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

Dude, haven't you noticed her book tour and now her speaking tour dragging Bill along to bolster attendance?

You're right, she lost, she's irrelevant and she fucking HATES that.  Losing her main income source didn't help either.

No, I don't pay much attention to things like that. I mostly hear about how awful & terrible & evil Hillary is from you right-wing screechers.

Income source? I thought she & Bill just took whatever money they wanted from the Clinton Foundation? Maybe this should be investigated............

-DSK

4 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

No, I don't pay much attention to things like that. I mostly hear about how awful & terrible & evil Hillary is from you right-wing screechers.

Income source? I thought she & Bill just took whatever money they wanted from the Clinton Foundation? Maybe this should be investigated............

-DSK

The Clinton foundation pretty much dried up when she lost.  Amazing how such a wonderful humanitarian organization could lose all it's donors one the ability to pay back was gone.

It's interesting working inside the beltway.  I worked in downtown DC and you would see folks walking out of lobbyists office with books by the latest politician on the NYT best seller list.  Then you'd see them in the trash can with all the Hare Krishna and Scientology crap.  But, boy the sales were fantastic.

15 hours ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Needed to fix that. More food for thought re: the fed

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-12/trump-right-fed-crazy-and-heres-101-reasons-why-it-should-be-shut-down

2 hours ago, Saorsa said:

The Clinton foundation pretty much dried up when she lost.  Amazing how such a wonderful humanitarian organization could lose all it's donors one the ability to pay back was gone.

It's interesting working inside the beltway.  I worked in downtown DC and you would see folks walking out of lobbyists office with books by the latest politician on the NYT best seller list.  Then you'd see them in the trash can with all the Hare Krishna and Scientology crap.  But, boy the sales were fantastic.

They took in $225 million last year, that's not exactly 'dried up'.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

They took in $225 million last year, that's not exactly 'dried up'.

Part of that was prior multi year commitments that folks now wish they never made.

income.png

3 hours ago, Saorsa said:

The Clinton foundation pretty much dried up when she lost.  Amazing how such a wonderful humanitarian organization could lose all it's donors one the ability to pay back was gone.    ...     ...    ...

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

Going by number of employees, they are hardly "dried up"

Do you listen to any news that doesn't demonize Clinton (either of them, or Chelsea for that matter) at least 3X /day? It shows

-DSK

49 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Part of that was prior multi year commitments that folks now wish they never made.

income.png

$225 million is nothing to be ashamed of, let's see how 2018 treats the Clinton's.

19 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

-DSK

Every authoritarian needs a Snowball to blame for shit.

20 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

No 6 gets my guess.

Nope

23 hours ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Per their speeches:

So...

Between this drivel, and the OP, I hope you aren't frequenting sites you pay for.

20 hours ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Trump couldn't be bought.

Surely no-one is really that stunned? :blink:

On 10/13/2018 at 4:00 PM, SloopJonB said:

Surely no-one is really that stunned? :blink:

Obviously you are wrong. ak_shrunk is clearly batshit crazy.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 7:38 PM, Left Shift said:

I have yet to see a single original idea out of ak_shrinkage.  As far as I can tell he simply scours the web for conspiracy theories and "deep state" buzzwords then comes here to unload them.  It's kind of like the garbage truck going door to door to pick up garbage.  I just wish SA wasn't his final stop.

On 10/12/2018 at 4:38 PM, Left Shift said:

Besides, this is a sailing site- that’s motorboat stuff- so ak_ ,

http://www.ybw.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?14

6 hours ago, Grrr... said:

I have yet to see a single original idea out of ak_shrinkage.  As far as I can tell he simply scours the web for conspiracy theories and "deep state" buzzwords then comes here to unload them.  It's kind of like the garbage truck going door to door to pick up garbage.  I just wish SA wasn't his final stop.

C'mon, let that cognitive  dissonance bubble burst. If you can sail, then you're probably not stupid. You're having trouble with facts and events that challenge the bubble you have built with the help of Media Matters (est 2004), it's not computing. The normal reaction to that is to get mad and to try to suppress that which is making you uncomfortable. 

7ab77eb8608c09b7bd3bfb7facddc2cc9a17ff7b671b617ac1a94561647e5d39.png.jpg

• Downvote 1

People are going to be ashamed, embarrassed and angry for getting conned once the curtain is lifted.

It really feels somewhat like stepping out of the Matrix.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:

People are going to be ashamed, embarrassed and angry for getting conned once the curtain is lifted.

It really feels somewhat like stepping out of the Matrix.

How is Q going to lift the curtain on the Illuminati? Sounds dangerous. Shouldn't we switch to the gold standard first? Trump might not be able to save the dollar and Dick Cheney could be a double agent. Why would he sign a waterboard? That was a bad move.

Who the hell has given ak up votes? Can that be found out easily? I’m guessing it’s his puppeteer but we could flick both with one stone...

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

Who the hell has given ak up votes? Can that be found out easily? I’m guessing it’s his puppeteer but we could flick both with one stone...

That reminds me to give random a vote or two.

Oh, and you can't tell me who to vote for!!! Plus, you've been here since May. There is a waiting period.

This ridiculous shit is funny. The humanity!

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 3:16 PM, lasal said:

How is Q going to lift the curtain on the Illuminati? Sounds dangerous. Shouldn't we switch to the gold standard first? Trump might not be able to save the dollar and Dick Cheney could be a double agent. Why would he sign a waterboard? That was a bad move.

"Q" is USG/Team Trump. "Q-Anon" is the private intelligence service that was started because most of the normal ones were compromised. They started first on Reddit, then 4ch, now 8ch. We are watching a war between the Deep State and the elected state. Deep State = central banks (Rothschilds and others). Soros is just a general although a really good one. Cheney is a criminal. You didn't read much, I'm disappointed.

"Q" is USG/Team Trump. "Q-Anon" is the private intelligence service that was started because most of the normal ones were compromised. They started first on Reddit, then 4ch, now 8ch. We are watching a war between the Deep State and the elected state. Deep State = central banks (Rothschilds and others). Soros is just a general although a really good one. Cheney is a criminal. You didn't read much, I'm disappointed.

Great stuff.  Keep posting, please. 

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Sorry, ak_ to be honest, I didn't read any of the Q-anon info you sent me. I did read the Economist as usual some of the Atlantic and two daily papers each morning, but that 4chan stuff is too hard for me to sift through. You've got to give me credit for seeing that Dick Cheney might be a double agent, right? And what about the gold standard? At least I'm smart enough to know that gold is gold, right? I never liked Cheney anyway, so I'm good with his designation as a criminal.

Soros rocks it! Bloomberg is pretty good too. I hope those guys put in a good effort before the veil is lifted without firing any of their nukes. They have micro nukes I hear. Fit in a pen. (Or at least a small backpack.) But if they use them, the secret will be out.

And thank you for cutting back on the memes. Even if you agree with a meme, they get old fast. One or two a day should be the limit. Random, you listening?

On 10/12/2018 at 7:16 PM, ak_shrinkage said:

Trump couldn't be bought.

Thanks, best laugh of the day.  

Maybe he can't be bought because Vlad already owns him, having bailed Donny out with mob money in the '90s (when legitimate banks wouldn't touch him).  

Or maybe the Saudi's own him.  He's made it clear that laws, murder, human rights violations, etc. don't matter as long as he gets paid (money or compliments).

Second best laugh was bringing up the Clinton foundation... care to compare to the Trump Foundation?  I've got a big portrait to sell you. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Are all the rooms in your basement padded, or just the one where you keep your laptop?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Left Shift said:

Are all the rooms in your basement padded, or just the one where you keep your laptop?

Whatever. This is interesting... I wonder whatever could have made her change her mind? 

2e7dccfdec93a8439b6ac7bff350a4bc367c1c57cf706d0fe5971ea6f7d182f4.jpg

3 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:
3 hours ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Great stuff.  Keep posting, please. 

Yes, this is really fascinating.

Evolving towards a hive-mind..........  or it could just be something in the water, like maybe lead

-DSK

• Downvote 1

50 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Whatever. This is interesting... I wonder whatever could have made her change her mind? 

It's bad optics doing business with murderous fuckers.   She has a big stake in the pedo ring in the basement that they moved and doesn't want to risk that. 

49 minutes ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Sawing a reporter into pieces maybe? There's fantastical theory and there's real people being killed for political purposes, ak_.

Grow the fuck up. This is war.

Have you been keeping track of the MSM's lies about the Earth being round?  It's amazing people don't read alternate view points to learn the truth! 

The brilliance of the NPC memes is that they are right on target. Tell me why the death of this particular journalist was important compared to the dozens of others that are murdered around the world?

f3ba178f15eee7fff18cd02a4a2e389d20e0c00694d52c18a2522414b90869fd.png.jpg

The brilliance of the NPC memes is that they are right on target. Tell me why the death of this particular journalist was important compared to the dozens of others that are murdered around the world?

f3ba178f15eee7fff18cd02a4a2e389d20e0c00694d52c18a2522414b90869fd.png.jpg

Typical NPC dodging the question about whether or not the Earth is round.  Enjoy your programming

Here's a list of businesses and organizations funded by Soros. One thing you can be sure of with a guy like Soros is that people that take his money do what he says.

Soros Orgs.jpg

3 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Typical NPC dodging the question about whether or not the Earth is round.  Enjoy your programming

It's a stupid question not deserving of an answer.

matrix.jpg

1 hour ago, ak_shrinkage said:

Here's a list of businesses and organizations funded by Soros. One thing you can be sure of with a guy like Soros is that people that take his money do what he says.

Soros Orgs.jpg

That's minuscule compared to what the Koch brothers fund. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/01/06/mapping-the-koch-brothers-massive-political-network/?utm_term=.57e0ed327b14

53 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

That was in the 2012 election, and it was a whopping $400 million. 2016 MSM reported that they and their PACs planned to raise almost $ 1 billion, which is funny because Soros probably spent over a hundred times that. The rub is, they didn't spend much on Trump: https://off-guardian.org/2016/07/22/koch-brothers-now-supporting-hillary-clinton/. 

Here's some of the things that 'ol George spent his money on: https://dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/soros-connected-company-provides-voting-machines-in-16-states/

voting machine.jpg