Sign in to follow this  
Shortforbob

Joe Biden's doing the back blocks

It's a hard sell in hard hat red districts.

I know for a fact that my district will go red, despite my efforts.

There are people to whom you can show verifiable evidence of something..... Such as that water is wet, and they will deny it..... "It's a democrat hoax. That water was dry yesterday, and it'll be dry tomorrow once you move on!"

After 4 years, hopefully no more, of Trump and his elk, this country is going to be even more weary and angry than it currently is. Rather than a firebrand progressive the Dems might do well to find themselves a 50 year old version of Joe Biden complete with his folksiness and sometimes goof malapropisms. Reasonable policy proposals and a passable personality could do wonders.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

It's a hard sell in hard hat red districts.

I know for a fact that my district will go red, despite my efforts.

There are people to whom you can show verifiable evidence of something..... Such as that water is wet, and they will deny it..... "It's a democrat hoax. That water was dry yesterday, and it'll be dry tomorrow once you move on!"

Water isn’t wet, wet is a word that describes what water does to something that was previously dry. Wet describes the interaction between water and something else. 

7 hours ago, chinabald said:

Water isn’t wet, wet is a word that describes what water does to something that was previously dry. Wet describes the interaction between water and something else. 

7 hours ago, chinabald said:

If water falls in the forest and there's no-one there to hear it.......

10 hours ago, chinabald said:

Tell that to your wife the next time you want to get all cozy, and stuff.....

The democRATS are being very unfair by not putting a front runner out so that the bullshit machine can crank up and chase a target. SO Unfair.