Mid

Migrant Caravan

“I think uneven immigration laws are a problem for any country,” another independent voter told Doocy when asked about immigration laws in the US. “And I think our immigration laws need to be modernized and updated. But this country is founded on immigration. And all of us come from immigrants.”

“There’s a humanitarian crisis taking place in Central America. And yet, this issue gets turned into a complete political football. There’s very little honest discussion about what’s actually happening, it gets turned into talking points,” another independent voter told Doocy.

https://hillreporter.com/epic-fail-migrant-caravan-fearmongering-on-fox-news-11167

• Like 1

Trump's solution? Cut funding for the countries they are fleeing. YCMTSU.  Now cutting military funding? oh, wait we don't do that.  Current policy is being formulated by the new guy Dick Tater. 

It’s all those minor Saudi princes marching north, hidden in the marching crowd that has my hair on FIRE!  Word is they have been taking classes for months in influencing mob behavior from Democratic Operatives, and once on American soil will be attacking Starbucks using fake prepaid credit cards, mixed in a crowd of Hondurans using THE SAME CARDS.   Once this leads to mass confusion, Waffle Houses will be next-  imagine, 12,000 Saudi special force trained princes attacking Waffle House parking lots-  by the time law enforcement realizes the severity of the situation, and this could take 48 hours or more, the Princes will have melted into the population, harvesting crops under the radar, ready to attack journalists at Trump’s command!  They will then board protected flights, and be whisked safely and quietly back to Mecca, with checks from thecUS government of $250,000 or MORE, while the 100,000 original Hondurans will be sent back to rejoin their gangs, with checks of more than $1,000,000.  Especially that now 4 year old.  Especially the kid...... :ph34r:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Amati said:

It’s all those minor Saudi princes marching north, hidden in the marching crowd that has my hair on FIRE!  Word is they have been taking classes for months in influencing mob behavior from Democratic Operatives, and once on American soil will be attacking Starbucks using fake prepaid credit cards, mixed in a crowd of Hondurans using THE SAME CARDS.   Once this leads to mass confusion, Waffle Houses will be next-  imagine, 12,000 Saudi special force trained princes attacking Waffle House parking lots-  by the time law enforcement realizes the severity of the situation, and this could take 48 hours or more, the Princes will have melted into the population, harvesting crops under the radar, ready to attack journalists at Trump’s command!  They will then board protected flights, and be whisked safely and quietly back to Mecca, with checks from thecUS government of $250,000 or MORE, while the 100,000 original Hondurans will be sent back to rejoin their gangs, with checks of more than $1,000,000.  Especially that now 4 year old.  Especially the kid...... :ph34r:

:D

Sadly, separating sarcasm and satire from truth, requires a certain level of intelligence ...don't do it again or we'll be suffering any number of threads from Jack et al quoting anonymous sources that tell us that the Saudis are footing the bill for hummus and Pita for 10,000 muslim converts charging your southern border 

12 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

:D

Sadly, separating sarcasm and satire from truth, requires a certain level of intelligence ...don't do it again or we'll be suffering any number of threads from Jack et al quoting anonymous sources that tell us that the Saudis are footing the bill for hummus and Pita for 10,000 muslim converts charging your southern border 

Oh shit!  So it’s 100,000 Mexican army converts, and 75,000 children under the age of 6, commanded by 20,000 Saudi special forces techs, trained by Pelosi, Schumer, and Mattis?  Welcomed by armed Libersls who are looking to imprison anyone who is trying to riot while trying to escape from Sanctuary Cities?

Somehow it all makes sense now!  The rigged midterm election coming up!  The Russian cruise missiles!

Where are you, my Beautiful President!   Only you can fix this!  

What the Hell is going on?  Where is our wall?

Are news reports true that you and your family have taken refuge in the White House underground shelter?  Is the Airforce on DEFCON 4 alert?

:rolleyes:

Migrants wake, walk and reject Trump's Twitter attacks

"I've heard a lot of news about Donald Trump and I hear that he's not going to help our country if we keep coming," Franco said. "But I don't think about that because I'm thinking about my family and the truth is, like I say, we are not delinquent, we are not trying to ruin things. We are just trying to make our families better."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/23/americas/mexico-migrants-start-journey-weir/index.html

Viva la Caravan! 

Crash the gates! Were comin in you stupid Nortenos!

5 hours ago, chum said:

Viva la Caravan! 

Crash the gates! Were comin in you stupid Nortenos!

Nortenos are a culture of their own and live on both sides of the border.  At least one gang has appropriated their name.

Do NOT call their music Mariachi.

Where is all the food, water, and "porta pottys" coming from?   Where are they sleeping at night?  7,000 people, that is some serious logistics, right?  Surely the Mexican government is not like the city of San Francisco and just letting them shit in the streets. 

16 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Where is all the food, water, and "porta pottys" coming from?   Where are they sleeping at night?  7,000 people, that is some serious logistics, right?  Surely the Mexican government is not like the city of San Francisco and just letting them shit in the streets. 

Who benefits? Republicans. Therefore, Republicans must be pulling the strings. 

5 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

The timing is interesting don't ya think? 

Absolutely! Nothing like a horde of murderous dark skinned heathens, and unknown middle easterners to drive the freak show republicans to the voting booth in droves.....

44 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

7000 serious logistics? about the size of a small rock concert held in the park. The locals are giving them food and water..and rides.

46 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

they are heading straight for northern minnesota, gonna stay up north this winter ya know

DqKE_0kXcAAY3kx.jpg

And what about all those real estate agents living in empty houses that are on the market?

35 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

7000 serious logistics? about the size of a small rock concert held in the park. The locals are giving them food and water..and rides.

Except that this “rock concert” is in motion every day. Yes, there are serious logistics involved. It doesn’t take Randumb level conspiracy theory to realize they’re being helped by more than just random locals. 

Personally, I’d be fine with offering asylum to any of them with a reasonably clean record if they make it to the border. At the very least, they’ve demonstrated that they’re motivated. 

But getting back to your silly argument. As this rock concert marches through each village and city, why aren’t we hearing complaints about the impact of 7000 people needing to take a shit?  I know that’s gross, but please explain how that’s being dealt with without leaving a disgusting trail?  

Ummmm, it is an invasionary force, is it not? Repel them as you would any other.

If we are not the world's policemen, then we should not and cannot be their sanctuary either.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BillDBastard said:

Ummmm, it is an invasionary force, is it not? Repel them as you would any other.

If we are not the world's policemen, then we should not and cannot be their sanctuary either.

Geez you are dumb. Nothing like shooting women and children huh.  We might as well see what the Statue of Liberty would fetch these days. 

10 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Geez you are dumb. Nothing like shooting women and children huh.  We might as well see what the Statue of Liberty would fetch these days. 

450,000 Lbs. @$2.03 per Lb. = $9,135,000 (+-)

14 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Not dumb at all but clearly you need the comment explained to you.

Shoot the Coyotes.

The Statue of Liberty, in the event you don't know this, is right next to Ellis Island, the US's main point of entry for immigrants, a good part of last century.

I know, I know, you would have to pay fair wages in the construction industry down Texas way if we stopped illegal immigration. Why do that when you can pay slave wages, right?

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Where are all of their backpacks and belongings?  As for the locals... I don't think so.

9 minutes ago, BillDBastard said:

Not dumb at all but clearly you need the comment explained to you.

Shoot the Coyotes.

The Statue of Liberty, in the event you don't know this, is right next to Ellis Island, the US's main point of entry for immigrants, a good part of last century.

I know, I know, you would have to pay fair wages in the construction industry down Texas way if we stopped illegal immigration. Why do that when you can pay slave wages, right?

You aren't just dumb you are a big consumer of the RW media fest.  Shoot the Coyotes?  Can you determine that?  If people come to US soil and request asylum the law (you know that thing this country is founded on) requires they be processed.  And wtf does that have to do with your last statement?  The people who are working here illegally are being employed by old white guys who own the construction companies and are almost exclusively Republicans. 

Unlike you I actually know what I am writing about. 

• Like 1

I had no idea they were coming to line up on the Mexican side and request asylum. I wonder how long that process takes? I hope Mexico can handle the logistics of the camps they’ll need.

Im happy they’re doing it according to our laws.

4 minutes ago, chum said:

I had no idea they were coming to line up on the Mexican side and request asylum. I wonder how long that process takes? I hope Mexico can handle the logistics of the camps they’ll need.

Im happy they’re doing it according to our laws.

If a bunch of millennial hippies can survive in the desert for a week on ecstacy and Cliff bars, some resourceful Central Americans can deal with wandering around a bit. Especially since the Trump foundation is paying for food, etc to get them to the border in time for the elections.

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

....  some resourceful Central Americans can deal with wandering around a bit

If they were resourceful, they would ave already been here, or had no reason to leave where they were..

Well Trump claims the ME terrorists have infiltrated the caravan and Pence, the Chief Lackey agrees with him. Of course they have no proof and admit to same but they could be.  Fear Inc. rides again.  We have stopped 10 terrorists a day at the border during the last year.  Just take their word for it, the Make America White Again folks do.

6e9a6a673710b0d8411db4c81937e2a3.jpg

Untitled.jpg.2149a2bf661069b1f2410707fb980dfd.jpg

6e9a6a673710b0d8411db4c81937e2a3.jpg

And Obama did exactly that.  Unlike Trump who wants to call out the military instead of following US law. Or did you actually have a point?

I sure hope the middle easterners in the caravan don't get in the way of the middle class tax cut getting done by a Congress that isn't even in session.  That would be a bummer. 

• Like 2

Looking at my chart's and it's a long way across Mexico . Imagine the irony when Mexico has to ask the US for help with their immigration problems. 

44 minutes ago, Prof Anthrax said:

Looking at my chart's

:rolleyes:

52 minutes ago, Prof Anthrax said:

Looking at my chart's and it's a long way across Mexico . Imagine the irony when Mexico has to ask the US for help with their immigration problems. 

Try road maps. Rand McNally prints them every year..... They're probably more reliable than your "chart's".:rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Prof Anthrax said:

Sorry Grammar guy's. :rolleyes:

nope , just reverse of my Nav tutor .....................................

call a chart a map and see what happens :blink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prof Anthrax said:

Sorry Grammar guy's. :rolleyes:

Since we are going there it's Grammar guys.  Not possessive.  Is OCD.  The weird thing is I really struggled with grammar in school.  Something happened along the way.......

And since I used it once in a post tonight I will go with FUBAR which is what Trump & Company are doing to do this situation.  I really miss Obama.  And Dubya.  And his Dad. I am even starting to really like Romney. 

1 minute ago, d'ranger said:

Since we are going there it's Grammar guys.  Not possessive.  Is OCD.  The weird thing is I really struggled with grammar in school.  Something happened along the way.......

And since I used it once in a post tonight I will go with FUBAR which is what Trump & Company are doing to do this situation.  I really miss Obama.  And Dubya.  And his Dad. I am even starting to really like Romney. 

My daughter and I were just discussing the use of s and 's. 

And for what its worth, I miss those guys too. 

• Like 1

We’re Tracking Misinformation About The Migrant Caravan Headed To The US

Misinformation about the migrant caravan started as soon as it entered the news cycle.

Trump’s tweet is just the latest in what has become an onslaught of unverified, baseless, or outright false claims being made about the caravan.

BuzzFeed News reviewed the claims and related evidence to help parse whether they are true, false, unverified, or are unfounded speculation.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/were-tracking-misinformation-about-the-migrant-caravan?bfsource=relatedmanual

Hey middy - do you have any thoughts of your own or do you see yourself as the self-appointed PA news pool reporter???  I've always thought that people here who routinely post headlines,image.png.bc6fcc7011d0261ceaadf0feef5c13b1.png

without adding any opinion or thoughts of their own are nothing but attention whoring cunts.  Nothing I've seen so far of your work is disabusing me of that notion. 

This is a "discussion" board, not a news aggregator site.  Just saying.....

OK everyone..... put your TDS and ODS aside for the moment......  I know its hard, but honestly try.

Look, I get that parts of the world have issues and that people just want to come here for a better life.  But where do we draw the line?  We can't take everyone in.  We can't "fix" every bad situation around the world.  We can't absorb the populations of Mexico and Central and South 'murica who want to come here.  I keep hearing all this "we are a nation of immigrants" BS.  And yes, once upon a time that was true when we were essentially an empty country with unlimited natural resources and unlimited space.  

And yes, while we still some need immigrants now - it is nowhere near as urgent and pressing as it once was when we needed literal boatloads of people to show up unabated and build the country from the ground up and tame the wild west.  That is not the case anymore.  We need controlled immigration, on OUR terms and for our national health.  NOT to solve the world's problems.  I'm sorry if that sounds heartless, and I admit that it is to a degree.  But its reality.  We do not have unlimited resources anymore nor unlimited space.  Immigration, IMHO, needs to be primarily for the interests of our nation first and secondly for the benefit of the immigrant.  Done correctly, it becomes a mutually beneficial arrangement.

So back to the question after my long pre(r)amble - NOW WHAT????  If all you bleeding hearts get your way, we would take in all those 7K caravaners and give them a new home.  But when the next caravan of 20K heads north, then what?  And 50K the next time, and 100K after that?  Do all of you "just let them in" folks have a line?  I'm honestly interested in where you draw it and why.  

12 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

I know you’re joking, but it’s actually been sold in the past. Lots of internal structural bits had to be replaced due to fatigue. A company I used to work for bought a bunch of that scrap copper and turned it into rediculously expensive bath tubs. 

10 hours ago, d'ranger said:

did you actually have a point?

the top of his head

12 hours ago, d'ranger said:

You aren't just dumb you are a big consumer of the RW media fest.  Shoot the Coyotes?  Can you determine that?  If people come to US soil and request asylum the law (you know that thing this country is founded on) requires they be processed.  And wtf does that have to do with your last statement?  The people who are working here illegally are being employed by old white guys who own the construction companies and are almost exclusively Republicans. 

Unlike you I actually know what I am writing about. 

That's OK if they are processed before entry.  Seems letting them in giving them a court date that they promise to attend doesn't work well.

Most of the deportations are for failure to appear.

Absent attendance at court produces chronic failures to appear nearing a million people whose disappearances were muted in annual reports to Congress. Their numbers make up the largest part of unexecuted deportation orders. Absent enforcement — the flat refusal of a presidential administration to secure the borders and interior of the United States — has resulted in 953,506 violators unremoved years after their deportation orders were final, a 58 percent increase since 2002.27 While illegal aliens composed up to 41 percent of all criminal defendants prosecuted in U.S. federal district courts in 2010,28 no sustained efforts to stem illegal entry and remove offenders found their way into Obama administration policies, despite the fact that felony reentry into the United States was among the most common offenses charged.29 Instead, the opposite occurred. Enforcement waned30 as illegal entry across American borders waxed.31 Enforcement protocols fashioned over the last eight years pushed unexecuted deportation orders past a million on the watch of a president who assured Congress and the public of hardened borders and tough enforcement.

WOW, here is a good one from the right wing LA Times.

It appears that in 2015 the Obama administration began scheduling immigration hearings for Nov 29, 2019.  Even giving them scheduled dates.

So now we have a bunch of folks with a  real piece of paper with a 2019 date that they can use and claim they never got the reschedule.  Innocent mistake, of course.

In late January, U.S. courts began telling immigrants seeking legalization that their cases would be delayed for four years, announcements that spurred an uproar among immigration attorneys and advocates.

Most peculiar was that the federal office in charge of scheduling immigration court dates issued the same date for each hearing: Nov. 29, 2019.

But the federal Executive Office for Immigration Review says there is no reason for concern. The 2019 date is merely a default temporarily used for thousands of non-priority cases after a flood of unaccompanied minors and adults with children crossed the border last year.

An agency spokeswoman said the 2019 date will almost certainly change for nearly every person who is scheduled for that day.

"The majority of the cases will be rescheduled [from 2019]," said Lauren Alder Reid of the Executive Office for Immigration Review.

14 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Better wait and keep an eye on the commodity markets- is Mnuchin a Market timer?  We need market timers! And at least $5/lb, to say nothing of the 500 jobs this would create.  Temporary but necessary!  

https://m.nasdaq.com/markets/copper.aspx?timeframe=10y

altjough many people are saying that $7/ lb copper is just around the corner, especially when Our Beautifil President’s new weapons plans get going- the demand for copper will skyrocket, and the 1000 permanent jobs created by $10/lb copper will add up to a billion dollar industry that will pay back the 15”% middle class tax cut in 6 months alone.  Copper wrist bracelets for the golfing community will be a 2 billion $$ industry in a year, employing 5,000 people.  

3 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

OK everyone..... put your TDS and ODS aside for the moment......  I know its hard, but honestly try.

Look, I get that parts of the world have issues and that people just want to come here for a better life.  But where do we draw the line?  We can't take everyone in.  We can't "fix" every bad situation around the world.  We can't absorb the populations of Mexico and Central and South 'murica who want to come here.  I keep hearing all this "we are a nation of immigrants" BS.  And yes, once upon a time that was true when we were essentially an empty country with unlimited natural resources and unlimited space.  

And yes, while we still some need immigrants now - it is nowhere near as urgent and pressing as it once was when we needed literal boatloads of people to show up unabated and build the country from the ground up and tame the wild west.  That is not the case anymore.  We need controlled immigration, on OUR terms and for our national health.  NOT to solve the world's problems.  I'm sorry if that sounds heartless, and I admit that it is to a degree.  But its reality.  We do not have unlimited resources anymore nor unlimited space.  Immigration, IMHO, needs to be primarily for the interests of our nation first and secondly for the benefit of the immigrant.  Done correctly, it becomes a mutually beneficial arrangement.

So back to the question after my long pre(r)amble - NOW WHAT????  If all you bleeding hearts get your way, we would take in all those 7K caravaners and give them a new home.  But when the next caravan of 20K heads north, then what?  And 50K the next time, and 100K after that?  Do all of you "just let them in" folks have a line?  I'm honestly interested in where you draw it and why.  

There's another 58 million where that came from. At some point even the staunchest open border advocates will be re-thinking this.

36 minutes ago, Dog said:

There's another 58 million where that came from. At some point even the staunchest open border advocates will be re-thinking this.

Let 'em in and let 'em vote!

• Like 1

I've noticed that Media still shots of the "caravan" almost always show families with babies and toddlers. Yet the videos show a childless stream of teen and 20 something males. 

You don't think the media would stage heart string images to distort the truth do ya? 

On the Bull Horn "Press alert all families with kids age 1 to 4 to the front immediately"

A couple of things come to mind. The first is that you can't claim refugee status until you are IN the country where you want to make the claim. Second, is that if the process takes too long then you need to have more officials to do the processing and speed up the process. Third, if these folks are in genuine fear (and not just of being poor) then they need to be admitted (international and national law). If not, they need to be sent home. A couple of other thoughts, the US needs more workers, look at the unemployment figures. Process people and get them in. Trump is right, the process needs to change to identify and accept the kinds of people the country needs, but this is not just system design engineers from Norway, it is also agricultural workers from El Salvador and plumbers from Iraq. if there are too many illegals working in the US now go after the employers. When the first half dozen get sent to the crowbar hotel the problem will quickly disappear. The illegal workers, if they have no criminal convictions should be given amnesty - their work is still needed.

Trump is generally right about how to fix the problem but he has done nothing to bring about a new, better system. I think it is beyond his intellect to figure out the details of what he wants.Real leadership is needed and the midterms are a start in this direction, but only a start. Trump will send the National Guard or the Coast Guard or Kushner to the border to stop the caravan and press will have photographs of heavily-armed men blocking mothers and their toddlers and he will wonder why he keeps getting such bad press, but his herd of deplorables will cheer on his manly leadership, after all Hillary would not have done the same and she actually got fewer votes than The Donald and emails, Benghazi.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dog said:

I am about as staunch of an open border advocate as there is.  My solution?  Let them in.  In this orderly fashion:

1.  No welfare.

2.  Exempt them from the federal minimum wage.

3.  Require them to have a job before admittance.

4.  No criminals or infectious diseases.

5.  No voting for at least 10 years.

If they still want to come after that, glad to have them.

22 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

A couple of things come to mind. The first is that you can't claim refugee status until you are IN the country where you want to make the claim. Second, is that if the process takes too long then you need to have more officials to do the processing and speed up the process. Third, if these folks are in genuine fear (and not just of being poor) then they need to be admitted (international and national law). If not, they need to be sent home. A couple of other thoughts, the US needs more workers, look at the unemployment figures. Process people and get them in. Trump is right, the process needs to change to identify and accept the kinds of people the country needs, but this is not just system design engineers from Norway, it is also agricultural workers from El Salvador and plumbers from Iraq. if there are too many illegals working in the US now go after the employers. When the first half dozen get sent to the crowbar hotel the problem will quickly disappear. The illegal workers, if they have no criminal convictions should be given amnesty - their work is still needed.

Trump is generally right about how to fix the problem but he has done nothing to bring about a new, better system. I think it is beyond his intellect to figure out the details of what he wants.Real leadership is needed and the midterms are a start in this direction, but only a start. Trump will send the National Guard or the Coast Guard or Kushner to the border to stop the caravan and press will have photographs of heavily-armed men blocking mothers and their toddlers and he will wonder why he keeps getting such bad press, but his herd of deplorables will cheer on his manly leadership, after all Hillary would not have done the same and she actually got fewer votes than The Donald and emails, Benghazi.

You can claim refugee status at any embassy or consulate.

5 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

There’s a legal process. IF they get here, they will apply for asylum, and the courts will decide on a case-by-case basis. 

Or you could drone them.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

I’ve been looking around and can’t find a single “open border advocate.” Did you find some? Or are you lying? Again.

So I have been rewatching Ken Burn's 'The Vietnam War' and the episode I finished was the year leading up to the Tet offensive. What was striking is the bullshit and lies being fed to LBJ and the American people. It's the same shitshow we are getting from the Trump administration. I mean at Monday's rally in Houston they got the crowd chanting Locker Him Up for Beto and Lyin Ted Cruz states Beto and Hillary can share the same cell.

This is some seriously fucked up shit and much like Vietnam people better start waking up. This is not going to end well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Trump is generally right about how to fix the problem but he has done nothing to bring about a new, better system. I think it is beyond his intellect to figure out the details of what he wants

Trump mouths pronouncements that could be correct occasionally. Trump mouths unfactual, incorrect, wrong headed ideas, often. The people in his administration who implement policy have different ideas and when policy gets implemented it's generally of the stupid, bullshit, ideas with one goal - reduction in legal immigration. No amount of Jeffreauxing can change that.

21 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Absolutely! Nothing like a horde of murderous dark skinned heathens, and unknown middle easterners to drive the freak show republicans to the voting booth in droves.....

Hundreds of thousands!  Maybe millions!  Armed with tactical nukes!  Riding in Armored Personnel carriers with air support!  We must meet them at the border and repel them with force!  Call the generals!

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

So I have been rewatching Ken Burn's 'The Vietnam War' and the episode I finished was the year leading up to the Tet offensive. What was striking is the bullshit and lies being fed to LBJ and the American people. It's the same shitshow we are getting from the Trump administration. I mean at Monday's rally in Houston they got the crowd chanting Locker Him Up for Beto and Lyin Ted Cruz states Beto and Hillary can share the same cell.

This is some seriously fucked up shit and much like Vietnam people better start waking up. This is not going to end well. 

There were more than a few of us who were making the same pitch back in ‘65, and it went nowhere for years.....

Mattis write a book about it, for Christ’s Sake...

Ok lets do a little sizing of of risk here, OK? 4000 people marching to border lets say half are kids  Military threat = 0, Women 25 % lets' say a few are criminals but unlikely to be armed. Threat = 0 1000 men lets say 10% hardened criminals but armed? I don;t think so. So we are talking about the risk of invasion from a 100 guys with bad attitudes. Does anybody think in your country? You are going to send the army to the border to stop this "army" of invaders.  Good God I hope the US never faces a real threat at the  border you all will start crying and shit your pants.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HuronBouy said:

Ok lets do a little sizing of of risk here, OK? 4000 people marching to border lets say half are kids  Military threat = 0, Women 25 % lets' say a few are criminals but unlikely to be armed. Threat = 0 1000 men lets say 10% hardened criminals but armed? I don;t think so. So we are talking about the risk of invasion from a 100 guys with bad attitudes. Does anybody think in your country? You are going to send the army to the border to stop this "army" of invaders.  Good God I hope the US never faces a real threat at the  border you all will start crying and shit your pants.   

But... but.... they are virile brown people.

that's the threat.

Ok here's a solution Viagra for white people only You really could make love and not war. 

Of course Toad stool dick would have to have be able to find it to use it. 

2 hours ago, Amati said:

Hundreds of thousands!  Maybe millions!  Armed with tactical nukes!  Riding in Armored Personnel carriers with air support!  We must meet them at the border and repel them with force!  Call the generals!

Generals? Trump knows more than all the Generals..... He doesn't need them.

15 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

But... but.... they are virile brown people.

that's the threat.

And they are hard-working and would take jobs other folks won't touch and do a good job, can't have that.

47 minutes ago, HuronBouy said:

Start?

43 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Generals? Trump knows more than all the Generals..... He doesn't need them.

Well, he says it sometimes.....kinda of......

Mad Dog!  The Democrat! :blink:

hungry-people.jpg

14 hours ago, HuronBouy said:

It's either stop them or don't stop them. What do you suggest?

12 minutes ago, Dog said:

I'll take "process them according to current law and procedure" for $600 Alex

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

I'll take "process them according to current law and procedure" for $600 Alex

When I immigrated I was processed at the embassy in my own country.

20 minutes ago, Dog said:

they should of kept you the fuck out...........

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

Brandon Judd of the National Border Patrol Council is right when he says on @foxandfriends that the Democrat inspired laws make it tough for us to stop people at the Border. MUST BE CHANDED, but I am bringing out the military for this National Emergency. They will be stopped!

1 hour ago, Dog said:

That's the way my wife came to the states.

• Like 2

"Chanded"...... In the dictionary just a few words before "Covfefe".....:rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dog said:

Call in the army and shoot them problem solved. 

Whether you like it or not they are coming my point which you evidently missed is that they are not a violent danger to the country. Should they be let in? IMHO probably not. They should  get in line like others who go through due process. But to villainize them  is disingenuous Trump  bullshit. 

• Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 5:28 PM, Clove Hitch said:

Let 'em in and let 'em vote!

You're being facetious, right?  If not, can you please explain why you think this way?

23 hours ago, Raz'r said:

I’ve been looking around and can’t find a single “open border advocate.” Did you find some? Or are you lying? Again.

Uh.... cloove hitch seems to be one of them.  Might want to ask what he means.

23 hours ago, d'ranger said:

This is not going to end well. 

Sure it will.  Its part of BTBD.

On 10/24/2018 at 4:05 PM, Not guilty said:

44518041_1121672274652317_48968415372975

I've been saying this for a really long time now.