Mid

Migrant Caravan

1 minute ago, J28 said:

Don’t be depressed.  I don’t give a fuck what you think of us.

Good because, until you post stupid shit, we don't think about you at all.

46 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Good because, until you post stupid shit, we don't think about you at all.

And until people like you quote the little worm, some of us don't know nor care what he's posting at all. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shootist Jeff said:

AUS who????

It's the nation you care about so much you explicitly comment on it's refugee policy & what you think about it.

Put down the crack-pipe, Princess, it's affecting your short-term memory. ;) 

2 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

And until people like you quote the little worm, some of us don't know nor care what he's posting at all. 

Sorry.

2 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Clintonborder.jpg

You don't see the difference? Really?

"Deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes" is a bit different from "building concentration camps for children."

Wait until somebody you know is arrested by ICE for being suspected of being an illegal alien.

-DSK

• Like 1

On 12/2/2018 at 9:29 PM, Mrleft8 said:

Sorry.

You let an Aussie bully you!

Incel

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

You don't see the difference? Really?

"Deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes" is a bit different from "building concentration camps for children."

Wait until somebody you know is arrested by ICE for being suspected of being an illegal alien.

-DSK

Sorry about your friend...if there were not 22,000,000 illegal aliens inside our country we wouldn't need ICE...if your friend/example was carrying proper ID's he probably would not have been arrested......tough shit for the children of illegal aliens in detention/concentration camp/centers....

3 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Sorry about your friend...if there were not 22,000,000 illegal aliens inside our country we wouldn't need ICE...if your friend/example was carrying proper ID's he probably would not have been arrested......tough shit for the children of illegal aliens in detention/concentration camp/centers....

Can you point to the part of the US Constitution which says, a citizen must carry federally-approved ID on his person at all times, or be subject to arrest & involuntary shipment overseas?

Also, I hope you're not saying you're really in favor of concentration camps for kids

-DSK

6 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

According to Wikipedia, just over 11 million illegals.

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Can you point to the part of the US Constitution which says, a citizen must carry federally-approved ID on his person at all times, or be subject to arrest & involuntary shipment overseas?

Also, I hope you're not saying you're really in favor of concentration camps for kids

-DSK

Yes he is. He also thinks blacks should be second-class citizens.

-DSK

I didn't say he was arrested for NOT carrying proper ID, I said if he was he probably would not have been arrested for whatever ,you failed to mention. Concentration camps have a negative connotation  and word association with Nazi concentration camps...we have no such thing...but do have have concentration camps by definition...what do you suggest we do with them?

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

According to Wikipedia, just over 11 million illegals.

Yes he is. He also thinks blacks should be second-class citizens.

you are full of disingenuous shit !

E3s for Irish, deportation, and detention centers for Hondurans..... Makes perfect sense. Lot's of Irish picking lettuce and strawberries in the central valley, and working in construction in Texas....

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Racist.

not my writing or post....that quote is from life time Dem leader Robert Byrd

1 minute ago, SailBlueH2O said:

not my writing or post

May not be "your writing", but it's your quote from your post. Own it.

16 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Byrd was a card-carrying KKK member, he'd fit the new Republican party well.

You quoted it, I called you on it, own it.

I should know better than to engage a midway dunk tank clown...

31 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

He was a Democratic Senator up until he died just 8 years ago.

4 hours ago, Not guilty said:

This weekend alone, Border Patrol Agents made close to 1,900 arrests throughout the Rio Grande Valley.

Again proving the wall, works.  Thanks for that.

11 minutes ago, VOA said:

Lefties have to label the enemy 

Byrd provided his own labels.

King of Pork being one of them

3 minutes ago, VOA said:

What wall?

Don't you recall what Trump said?

You know:

"We don't need a 2,000-mile wall," Trump said Tuesday -- in remarks similar to those he had made in July and again in September -- during bipartisan talks. He'd suggested in those summer comments that the structure needs to be transparent, lest smugglers heave "sacks of drugs over" the top --"60 pounds of stuff" -- and onto unsuspecting American heads.
In addition to possible transparent and fencing portions will be natural barriers already in existence.
"We don't need a wall where you have rivers and mountains and everything else protecting it," Trump added, addressing the roundtable of congressional officials.
"But we do need a wall for a fairly good portion."

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Don't you recall what Trump said?

Oh..... The wall the Mexicans are going to build.....

Talented masons, and finishers in Mexico. Good idea to have them build it. Hard workers too..... Too bad they'll need visas to build the wall on US land, because Donald   twoface won't let them in to work.

47 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

clinton-byrd.png

Byrd is the one on the left.

10 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

clinton-byrd.png

Byrd is the one on the left.

Byrd renounced his affiliation with the KKK, and admitted that he'd been a misinformed, and bigoted person in his youth (even into middle age), but came to realize the error of his ways, apologized to the world, and tried to make amends for his actions in the past.

You seem to have no such inclination.

21 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Byrd renounced his affiliation with the KKK, and admitted that he'd been a misinformed, and bigoted person in his youth (even into middle age), but came to realize the error of his ways, apologized to the world, and tried to make amends for his actions in the past.

You seem to have no such inclination.

Of course he did.

Just now, Saorsa said:

Of course he did.

And of course you don't.

So what's being claimed is that the post was just more bullshit whataboutism and not mirroring your thoughts?

Right. Far right.

3 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

E3s for Irish, deportation, and detention centers for Hondurans..... Makes perfect sense. Lot's of Irish picking lettuce and strawberries in the central valley, and working in construction in Texas....

I thought it interesting that a program our "skilled immigrants are great" Republican were championing

1) only allows half of the allowed 10,500 a  year and

2) being extended to Irish as well is some big hold up for Republicans.

18 hours ago, SailBlueH2O said:

I didn't say he was arrested for NOT carrying proper ID, I said if he was he probably would not have been arrested for whatever ,you failed to mention. Concentration camps have a negative connotation  and word association with Nazi concentration camps...we have no such thing...but do have have concentration camps by definition...what do you suggest we do with them?

OK, so there is no requirement to carry federally-accepted ID..... but if you don't have one on your person, you could get arrested? Howzat work?

Are you cheerfully going down the path to chip all citizens, or maybe just tattoo a barcode on everyone?

Yes, concentration camps have a negative connotation. Because they are not nice places; that's why they put armed guards and barbed wire around, to keep people in. But that's what they are. Do you want your gov't to run concentration camps? I don't want mine to do so

-DSK

15 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

OK, so there is no requirement to carry federally-accepted ID..... but if you don't have one on your person, you could get arrested? Howzat work?

Are you cheerfully going down the path to chip all citizens, or maybe just tattoo a barcode on everyone?

Yes, concentration camps have a negative connotation. Because they are not nice places; that's why they put armed guards and barbed wire around, to keep people in. But that's what they are. Do you want your gov't to run concentration camps? I don't want mine to do so

-DSK

In a concentration camp detainees are prevented from leaving. This is not the same thing as a detension center in which detainees are free to leave provided they return to their own country. If you object to these camps, and it seems you do, what do you propose we do with them?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

In a concentration camp detainees are prevented from leaving. This is not the same thing as a detension center in which detainees are free to leave provided they return to their own country. If you object to these camps, and it seems you do, what do you propose we do with them?

Oh yes, children under 12 will certainly buy plane tickets on their Mastercards

A few days ago, on another thread, I stated that people who support Trump aren't necessarily stupid. You really undermine that, thanks

-DSK

Oh yes, children under 12 will certainly buy plane tickets on their Mastercards

A few days ago, on another thread, I stated that people who support Trump aren't necessarily stupid. You really undermine that, thanks

-DSK

Stupid is calling them concentration camps. One more time, what do you suggest we do instead?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dog said:

Stupid is calling them concentration camps. One more time, what do you suggest we do instead?

When it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...... I call it a fuckin' duck

You're Dog, you lie to make Republicans smell good. Not my problem

-DSK

8 minutes ago, Dog said:

They,ankle biters, never offer ANY solutions...just continue to exaggerate false narratives   

9 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

When it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...... I call it a fuckin' duck

-DSK

They're not concentration camps and it's a lie to call them that. What do you suggest we do instead?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dog said:

They're not concentration camps and it's a lie to call them that. What do you suggest we do instead?

You've ignored the proposed solutions before. Why should we play your games now?

4 hours ago, Dog said:

A detension center? Is that like a relaxation spa?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

You've ignored the proposed solutions before. Why should we play your games now?

No...I don't believe I've seen anyone offer an alternative to detension centers. What alternatives have been proposed?

2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

A detension center? Is that like a relaxation spa?

No.

Internment camps  has a nice ring to it..... Kind of..... Oriental sounding, in a way......

On 12/5/2018 at 9:16 AM, Dog said:

No...I don't believe I've seen anyone offer an alternative to detension centers. What alternatives have been proposed?

Follow US law.

On 12/5/2018 at 1:53 PM, Mrleft8 said:

Internment camps  has a nice ring to it..... Kind of..... Oriental sounding, in a way......

Especially since interns work cheap or free even.

On 12/5/2018 at 12:16 PM, Dog said:

I was thinking 'consular encampment' in the space between the actual border and the wall.

The wall could have a pass-thorough from a Taco Bell carryout.

"Two groups of Central American migrants made separate marches on the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana Tuesday, demanding that they be processed through the asylum system more quickly and in greater numbers, that deportations be halted and that President Trump either let them into the country or pay them $50,000 each to go home".

You get that... they claim to qualify for asylum based on real personal danger in their homeland but give them each $50,000 and it all good.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/border-baja-california/sd-me-migrant-demands-12122018-story.html

• Like 1

On 12/5/2018 at 7:57 AM, Steam Flyer said:

-DSK

Focus on the positives and say nice things. Dog is more honest and has more integrity than the President of the United States. 

In 20 years or so, that statement will sound like an endorsement...for those willing to conceal context. 

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
On 12/5/2018 at 7:57 AM, Steam Flyer said:

-DSK

Focus on the positives and say nice things. Dog is more honest and has more integrity than the President of the United States. 

In 20 years or so, that statement will sound like an endorsement...for those willing to conceal context. 

Speaking of outdated memes..... the saying should be something like "if it's DNA assay is consistent with ducks to the 0.00001%ile, then I call it a motherfuckin' duck"

You're right about being honest while concealing context. But enough about little ol' me, let's get back to talkin' Dog

-DSK

(Attributed to Groucho Marx)

"Outside of a dog, a mans' best friend is a good book

"Inside of a dog, it's very dark"

"Another migrant caravan — this one estimated at 15,000 people — is preparing to leave Honduras on Jan. 15, according to migrant rights advocates and Spanish-language media.

“They say they are even bigger and stronger than the last caravan,” said Irma Garrido, a member of the migrant advocacy group Reactiva Tijuana Foundation".

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-new-migrant-caravan-20181227-story.html

Just now, Dog said:

"Another migrant caravan — this one estimated at 15,000 people — is preparing to leave Honduras on Jan. 15, according to migrant rights advocates and Spanish-language media.

“They say they are even bigger and stronger than the last caravan,” said Irma Garrido, a member of the migrant advocacy group Reactiva Tijuana Foundation".

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-new-migrant-caravan-20181227-story.html

Oh boy! Time to get scared! Almost as good as “Ebola, the Sequel!”

Just now, Raz'r said:

Oh boy! Time to get scared! Almost as good as “Ebola, the Sequel!”

These caravans seem to pop up whenever Trump is making the case for better border security. It's almost as if he's behind them.

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

These caravans seem to pop up whenever Trump is making the case for better border security. It's almost as if he's behind them.

When he needs something to distract the faithful - Locker her up has lost it's luster, build the wall is about the only arrow left in his little quiver.  He has now twittered he will shut down the border entirely, blah blah blah.  This really is not going to end well and the ensuing meltdown by the faithful is going to be sad.

8 minutes ago, Dog said:

Welcome to the club.

It's called a caravan dodge......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Welcome to the club.

No... I'm not in the club that believes shit like Trump is behind the caravans. I'll leave that foolishness to the likes of you and random.

8 minutes ago, Dog said:

No... I'm not in the club that believes shit like Trump is behind the caravans. I'll leave that foolishness to the likes of you and random.

hahahaha

don't worry, Trump will so destroy the economy that no-one will want to live in the US

23 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

hahahaha

don't worry, Trump will so destroy the economy that no-one will want to live in the US

Trumpecon.jpg

Just now, SailBlueH2O said:

Trumpecon.jpg

what a liar

• Downvote 1

Ahh, look at that, grump's got sand in his VJ again.

• Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Dog said:

Funny thing is, were that to be the case, you'd find a way to defend him.

16 hours ago, d'ranger said:

When he needs something to distract the faithful - Locker her up has lost it's luster, build the wall is about the only arrow left in his little quiver.  He has now twittered he will shut down the border entirely, blah blah blah.  This really is not going to end well and the ensuing meltdown by the faithful is going to be sad.

This makes me wonder about the parts of the border, mostly in Texas, that are privately owned.

If a person owns land that straddles the border, can Trump close that part?

59 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

This makes me wonder about the parts of the border, mostly in Texas, that are privately owned.

most would be happy to stop the border crossings on their land

1 hour ago, dogballs Tom said:

Eminent domain could take care of that.

8 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Why do I have a sense that would go over like a wet fart in an elevator?

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Those Texans will welcome giving up their land for a greater cause.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

It should.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.b85e0eab0f3314fb3220449eef28f832.jpg

On 12/29/2018 at 8:55 AM, SailBlueH2O said:

most would be happy to stop the border crossings on their land

Odd that the Congresscritter who represents many of them does not agree.

In any case, I obviously was not talking about whether Trump could do that on private property if invited. I meant against the wishes of the owner.

On 12/29/2018 at 9:01 AM, Saorsa said:

Or the military version, I know. Either approach might at least lead to another movie like Little Pink House but that would be about the only up side to me.