Sign in to follow this  
Saorsa

We need to send humanitarian relief to the convoy in Mexico

Apparently the mass of them are now in Tapachula, just barely across the Guatemalan border.

Here is the Google Maps walking route from there to McAllen Texas.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Tapachula,+Chiapas,+Mexico/McAllen,+Texas/@19.8394475,-95.1977633,6.24z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x858e057f5d4ffc79:0x368f21c40772e5f8!2m2!1d-92.2634206!2d14.9055599!1m5!1m1!1s0x866576324d9637df:0x2f1d39a9b52c0eb8!2m2!1d-98.2300124!2d26.2034071!3e2

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Puerto+Chiapas,+Chis.,+Mexico/@14.7054128,-92.4144324,2659m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x858e1e612becb96f:0xba4e550035e5774a!2sPuerto+Chiapas,+Chis.,+Mexico!3b1!8m2!3d14.7193519!4d-92.4255775!3m4!1s0x858e1e612becb96f:0xba4e550035e5774a!8m2!3d14.7193519!4d-92.4255775

Looks like a pleasant place with decent dock facilities.  Just run a convoy of aid ships down from California and feed them in place.  If they move away, sorry, no more aid.  Hell, any cruise ship kitchen feeds that many every day.

If I win the Mega Millions, I'm gonna charter planes and buses to go pick them up and bring them to the farm where I'll have trailer homes and portalets waiting. I'll work with the likes of Green Giant and Del Monte's of the world and document/place them as fast as I can. Like a Berlin airlift. I'm sure the local restaurants and grocery stores won't bitch about me buying all their shit and I don't need a billion dollars. The YMCA will probably let them use their showers.

That would be my way of giving the finger I'd so love to give to Trump. I could savor that for a lifetime.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, austin1972 said:

If I win the Mega Millions, I'm gonna charter planes and buses to go pick them up and bring them to the farm where I'll have trailer homes and portalets waiting. I'll work with the likes of Green Giant and Del Monte's of the world and document/place them as fast as I can. Like a Berlin airlift. I'm sure the local restaurants and grocery stores won't bitch about me buying all their shit and I don't need a billion dollars. The YMCA will probably let them use their showers.

That would be my way of giving the finger I'd so love to give to Trump. I could savor that for a lifetime.

That would be a kind thing.  Are you applying for Agricultural Worker visas now?

How many can you employ?  Gonna cover SS, workmen's comp, withholding, healthcare?

I can employ none. There are a lot of truck farmers needing workers right now. SS on a work visa? They may pay in but unlikely to collect unless they get citizenship. Workman's comp comes from gross. Withholding is the employer's issue or they more likely do 1099s. Your boy gives 0 shits about someone having HC.

I'd hire a half dozen, and sponsor their families..... If I had the money..... When I win Mega-millions, or Powerball, I will.

And I'll also buy a nice little place in the Caribbean....

8 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I'd hire a half dozen, and sponsor their families..... If I had the money..... When I win Mega-millions, or Powerball, I will.

And I'll also buy a nice little place in the Caribbean....

Not to worry, it's close to a year long walk across Mexico.  Most of them will starve by then.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Saorsa said:

Not to worry, it's close to a year long walk across Mexico.  Most of them will starve by then.

Oh well, it's all OK then. *resident Trump is saying they are on the verge of pouring across the border to rape white women and get all your children hooked on drugs. Maybe he's a little premature? We'll have to ask Stormy about that last thing...

I'd sponsor families. I have a 6,600 SF house that's empty. They can stay there. It's got 6 bedrooms.

image.thumb.png.d621cf9b9fbc761bd58faf357278426c.png

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, austin1972 said:

I'd sponsor families. I have a 6,600 SF house that's empty. They can stay there. It's got 6 bedrooms.

How ya' gonna pick the lucky winners.

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

Oh well, it's all OK then. *resident Trump is saying they are on the verge of pouring across the border to rape white women and get all your children hooked on drugs. Maybe he's a little premature? We'll have to ask Stormy about that last thing...

She’s already confirmed that, I don’t anybody really wants to know anything else    :wacko:

1 hour ago, austin1972 said:

Stunning place! 

1 hour ago, austin1972 said:

Does that include the "help"'s quarters? ;)

2 hours ago, austin1972 said:

What no lawn jockey?

1 hour ago, nacradriver said:

What no lawn jockey?

Who do you think took the picture?

How about a " Go Fund me" account ?

How about we all sponsor a family of displaced poor folks. 

After all " We are our brothers

Keeper's". 

Deeds, not words. 

I fear that Mary's son was wrong when he said " The Meek shall inherited the earth ".

Said the boy with the yellow jacket. 

29 minutes ago, Prof Anthrax said:

How about a " Go Fund me" account ?

How about we all sponsor a family of displaced poor folks. 

After all " We are our brothers

Keeper's". 

Deeds, not words. 

I fear that Mary's son was wrong when he said " The Meek shall inherited the earth ".

Said the boy with the yellow jacket. 

Sure that might work.  How would you implement it?  Who is in charge?

Go fund me doesn't exactly have  a sterling reputation.

1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

Sure that might work.  How would you implement it?  Who is in charge?

Go fund me doesn't exactly have  a sterling reputation.

Blessed are the Anarchists.

For We inherit the Earth. 

17 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Does that include the "help"'s quarters? ;)

Only a Cape Cod and a cottage that used to be a chicken shack. Nail guns don't work on the main house. The wood is virgin fir and too fucking old to care. It's almost not like wood anymore. All shipboarded together.

14 hours ago, Prof Anthrax said:

Blessed are the Anarchists.

For We inherit the Earth. 

Yeah, that’s how it works...NOT!