dylan winter

Words have consequences - Cesar the bomber at Trump Rally

Those liberal sleeper agents plan far ahead.   

• Like 1

It's time to Render unto Cesar what is coming to him. Bigley 

Probably unfit to stand trial but he would have made one hell of a Gestapo officer

Just heard a great interview of a former lawyer of his on NPR.   Pocahontas syndrome, fake native heritage.   Limited comprehension.    Bomb threat in his record was an empty threat to an utility company customer service agent.   Trump’s minion was just a loser living in a van, unwilling to accept mental help, and a disappointment to his parents.    Go figure.    Poor guy just listened to Trump’s marching orders and acted, just like the guy looking for the sex dungeon in the non existent basement of a pizza joint.    Lies have consequences.    

Trump Says He Could 'Tone It Up' Since Media Has Been So Unfair To GOP

Source: Talking Points Memo

By David Taintor 

October 26, 2018 5:00 pm 

President Donald Trump on Friday criticized the media for being “unbelievably unfair to Republicans,” saying that he could “tone it up” because of that treatment. 

“Well I think I’ve been toned down, if you want to know the truth. I could really tone it up because as you know the media’s been extremely unfair to me and the Republican Party,” Trump said hours after the FBI arrested a suspect in connection to the mailed pipe bombs sent to prominent Democrats and CNN this week. 

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-says-he-could-tone-it-up-since-media-has-been-so-unfair-to-gop

Yep, the elk aren't that smart but they are obedient.

4 hours ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Hopefully he voted early...

"Trump says he bears 'no blame' for bomb suspect's actions"  

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-suspicious-package-pipe-bomb-blame-20181026-story.html#nt=oft08a-1gp2

Of  course there is no blame.  He gets all of the credit, none of the blame.

Had this been a DemocRAT POTUS and Cesar was a Dem, the Repubs would have already started impeachment proceedings.

13 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Trump Says He Could 'Tone It Up' Since Media Has Been So Unfair To GOP

Source: Talking Points Memo

By David Taintor 

October 26, 2018 5:00 pm 

President Donald Trump on Friday criticized the media for being “unbelievably unfair to Republicans,” saying that he could “tone it up” because of that treatment. 

“Well I think I’ve been toned down, if you want to know the truth. I could really tone it up because as you know the media’s been extremely unfair to me and the Republican Party,” Trump said hours after the FBI arrested a suspect in connection to the mailed pipe bombs sent to prominent Democrats and CNN this week. 

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-says-he-could-tone-it-up-since-media-has-been-so-unfair-to-gop

What a fucking pansy ass  snowflake Donny is. 

7 minutes ago, dacapo said:

There’s an apropos saying from the Bahamas. 

“All suit, no mon.”

7 minutes ago, dacapo said:

Patience my friend. Tomorrow is Saturday. Trump be doublin' down.

1 hour ago, dylan winter said:

When the Potus speaks - people listen

Stop being a partisan ass. Remember that Republican baseball game? Remember this? 

Let me start by applauding law enforcement for swiftly catching one of the alleged perpetrators behind these recent acts of terrorism. I hope that he and anyone else who had any involvement in these grotesque attacks are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
This is personal for me because I know firsthand what it is like to be targeted and terrorized by a coward with a vendetta. Back in February I opened an envelope intended for my husband Don, which covered my face, hands and clothing in white powder and left me terrified. 
I was rushed to the hospital, evaluated and put on Cipro for the longest two weeks of my life, and while they worked to identify whether the white powder was deadly, I spent the entire time thinking about the horrifying possibility that I would never see my 5 beautiful children again. 
It was a cowardly act against a mother. And even today, every time I open the mail, I feel the same fear in my heart as I did that day. These recent acts are the acts of a coward and nothing more than terrorism, pure and simple. No one, regardless of political party or ideology, should ever have to go through what I went through.

The left is just as guilty and you know it. 
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

Time to lock up Bernie Sanders for the baseball game shooting. That guy actually seriously hurt someone. Let’s not forget the truthful one who got 4 US citizens killed in Benghazi. The sound of crickets makes me feel like I am camping. 

6 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Stop being a partisan ass. Remember that Republican baseball game? Remember this? 

Let me start by applauding law enforcement for swiftly catching one of the alleged perpetrators behind these recent acts of terrorism. I hope that he and anyone else who had any involvement in these grotesque attacks are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
This is personal for me because I know firsthand what it is like to be targeted and terrorized by a coward with a vendetta. Back in February I opened an envelope intended for my husband Don, which covered my face, hands and clothing in white powder and left me terrified. 
I was rushed to the hospital, evaluated and put on Cipro for the longest two weeks of my life, and while they worked to identify whether the white powder was deadly, I spent the entire time thinking about the horrifying possibility that I would never see my 5 beautiful children again. 
It was a cowardly act against a mother. And even today, every time I open the mail, I feel the same fear in my heart as I did that day. These recent acts are the acts of a coward and nothing more than terrorism, pure and simple. No one, regardless of political party or ideology, should ever have to go through what I went through.

So you two are on record as wanting those that incite to be prosecuted too?

I wonder if trump will pay the perp's legal bills?

4 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So you two are on record as wanting those that incite to be prosecuted too?

I wonder if trump will pay the perp's legal bills?

Put it on a bumper sticker. 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

If someone gets killed by Trump's incitements, I bet you'll see it on an indictment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lark said:

Those liberal sleeper agents plan far ahead.   

It's like a really deep...state...or something.

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Deep state OF something. 

If you step in it burn your shoes

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Would you say he was wrong for sending bombs to democRATS?

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5bd742ebe4b055bc948ef751

Trump Fan Convicted In Anti-Muslim Terror Plot Asks Judge To Consider Trump’s Rhetoric

Patrick Stein’s attorneys also said he learned about the Quran “from the internet and conservative talk-show hosts such as Sean Hannity and Michael Savage.”

Excerpt -

WASHINGTON ― Attorneys for a President Donald Trump supporter who was convicted in a domestic terrorism plot aimed at slaughtering Muslim refugees asked a federal judge to factor in the “backdrop” of Trump’s campaign rhetoric when deciding their client’s sentence this week.

Controls all the branches and offices of government...not responsible for anything anywhere anytime*...name the group...

(* Well, for a while the Dow index was their doing, but someone else must have torpedoed that.)

On 10/27/2018 at 8:04 AM, Deplorable1 said:

feel like I am camp. 

You should order a can of this. You are going to need it next week regardless of how you spend your weekends.

Image result for trump butthurt meme

It was mind control. Trump is using hypnotism on his victims. Yes, that's right, the culprit was a victim of Trumps brainwashing mind control experimentation cult. Also, I have a bad feeling that the Russians were somehow involved with this.  :unsure: 

2 hours ago, Deplorable1 said:

I thought the DNC gave this out for free starting back in November 2016. They must have produced millions. 

They are going to need a shitload more on November 7. In a red can this time.

Trump Fan Convicted In Anti-Muslim Terror Plot Asks Judge To Consider Trump's Rhetoric

10/29/2018 05:00 pm ET 
Trump Fan Convicted In Anti-Muslim Terror Plot Asks Judge To Consider Trump’s Rhetoric 

Patrick Stein’s attorneys also said he learned about the Quran “from the internet and conservative talk-show hosts such as Sean Hannity and Michael Savage.” 

By Ryan J. Reilly 

WASHINGTON ― Attorneys for a President Donald Trump supporter who was convicted in a domestic terrorism plot aimed at slaughtering Muslim refugees asked a federal judge to factor in the “backdrop” of Trump’s campaign rhetoric when deciding their client’s sentence this week. 

Patrick Stein was one of three right-wing militiamen found guilty in April of a conspiracy to kill Muslim refugees living in rural Kansas. Ahead of the 2016 election, Stein and two others plotted with an FBI informant and an undercover agent to bomb an apartment complex that housed Muslims in Garden City. Stein went by the handle “Orkin Man” and referred to Muslims as “cockroaches” he wanted exterminated. 

<snip> 

“Trump’s brand of rough-and-tumble verbal pummeling heightened the rhetorical stakes for people of all political persuasions,” they added. “A personal normally at a 3 on a scale of political talk might have found themselves at a 7 during the election. A person, like Patrick, who would often be at a 7 during a normal day, might ‘go to 11.’ That climate should be taken into account when evaluating the rhetoric that formed the basis of the government’s case.” 

<snip. 

Stein’s attorneys said their client got caught up in the anti-Muslim information he was devouring online. His knowledge of the Quran, his attorneys wrote, “came directly from the internet and conservative talk-show hosts such as Sean Hannity and Michael Savage. Patrick himself had never read the Quran, nor had he participated in a comparative study of any religion.” 

<snip> 

Ryan Reilly is HuffPost’s senior justice reporter covering the Justice Department, federal law enforcement, criminal justice and legal affairs. Have a tip? Reach him at ryan.reilly@huffpost.com or on Signal at 202-527-9261. 

Read more: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kansas-terror-plot-trump-anti-muslim_us_5bd742ebe4b055bc948ef751 

On 10/26/2018 at 1:33 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

Holy cow that is a detailed and very involved false flag. 

Your commie has no regard for human life, not even his own. And for this reason, men, I want to impress upon you the need for extreme watchfulness. The enemy may come individually, or he may come in strength. He may even come in the uniform of our own troops. But however he comes, we must stop him. 

On 10/27/2018 at 8:34 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Image result for mormon bumper stickers

16 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Image result for mormon bumper stickers

I don't think that's spelt correctly.

FKT

Aside from the politics here, CNN found an image of one guy, in a moment of video, in tens of thousands of hours of video.

They obviously did it, but how? If they devoted five low-level tape librarians to look for him, in 8 hour shifts,  it wound have taken statistically, something like 2 years to find it, unless they got lucky.

Possible. But it seems unlikely.

More likely ... CNN used some kind of facial recognition software to do it about 10,000x faster. I can only assume that all major news organizations have that capability now. We'll probably start seeing this kind of video matching evidence more often now.

3 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Aside from the politics here, CNN found an image of one guy, in a moment of video, in tens of thousands of hours of video.

They obviously did it, but how? If they devoted five low-level tape librarians to look for him, in 8 hour shifts,  it wound have taken statistically, something like 2 years to find it, unless they got lucky.

More likely ... CNN used some kind of facial recognition software to do it about 10,000x faster.

Only the Chinese know for sure.

12 hours ago, mikewof said:

More likely ... CNN used some kind of facial recognition software to do it about 10,000x faster. I can only assume that all major news organizations have that capability now. We'll probably start seeing this kind of video matching evidence more often now.

Trump hasn't had a heck of a lot of rallies in the guy's neighborhood, and there are nearly as many people attending those things as he thinks, and a lot of people think, there are. Camera people love to focus on the most rabid.

Probably took one or two people to review a few tapes, give it an hour. 

"MAGA bomber" Cesar Sayoc sobbed as he pleaded guilty to planting devices targeting numerous newscasters and Trump critics, including Obama and Biden. USA TODAY

The Florida man who mailed pipe bombs to critics of President Donald Trump said in a letter to a federal judge that attending a Trump rally "became like a new found drug," according to documents released Tuesday.

Cesar Sayoc, 57, who pleaded guilty to explosives charges last month, claimed in a series of letters that he has abused steroids for over 40 years. The letters were posted in his court case file. 

His lawyers say they will cite Sayoc's extensive steroid use at his August sentencing and have asked the court not to conduct a psychological exam. 

In the handwritten letters filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, Sayoc told U.S. District Judge Jed S. Rakoff that "politics is dirty, ruthless, deadly." He wrote, "I wished it had never come along into my life." 

'Extremely sorry': Pipe bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc pleads guilty in spree aimed at Trump critics, including Obama, Biden

Pipe bomb suspect: 'Devices were not ever meant to work ... hurt or harm'

He faces a mandatory 10-year prison term and up to life at his sentencing, scheduled for Aug. 5. 

Sayoc, who described a Make America Great Again rally as fun, also wrote he "was on the front lines of war between right & left" at a rally in Chicago. He is linked to Twitter accounts vilifying Democrats, including liberal donor George Soros, to whom he mailed one of the bombs. Sayoc also drove a van covered in pro-Trump and anti-Democrat stickers. 

In this file picture from 2017, Cesar Sayoc, far right in red hat, is seen as President Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally at the AeroMod International hangar at Orlando Melbourne International Airport on February 18, 2017 in Melbourne, Fla. Mr

In this file picture from 2017, Cesar Sayoc, far right in red hat, is seen as President Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally at the AeroMod International hangar at Orlando Melbourne International Airport on February 18, 2017 in Melbourne, Fla. Mr (Photo: Joe Raedle, Getty Images)

He previously said he never intended to hurt anyone when he mailed 16 pipe bombs to CNN and top Democrats, including former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and ex-President Barack Obama. Investigators found and disabled the devices, resulting in no injuries. 

In a letter filed earlier this month, Sayoc wrote "extreme emotional circumstances" in court influenced his answer when a judge asked if he knew the explosive devices would cause harm. 

Just a typical Trump supporter, though he actually made and mailed 16 pipe bombs, so he's smarter than your average MAGAite.

Yeah but it's The Left's hatred which is the root cause of all this.

-DSK

• Like 1