Kavanaugh is still a snarky schoolboy, angry because he got caught and eager to "get even" with those meanies who said bad things about him

Team R! is all behind him, they think he's great because they are expecting some partisan shit-flinging from his seat on the Supreme Court. Everyone else thinks this is a disaster in the making.

-DSK

9 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Kavanaugh is still a snarky schoolboy, angry because he got caught and eager to "get even" with those meanies who said bad things about him

Team R! is all behind him, they think he's great because they are expecting some partisan shit-flinging from his seat on the Supreme Court. Everyone else thinks this is a disaster in the making.

-DSK

For what did he get caught?

8 minutes ago, Dog said:

For what did he get caught?

His demonstrated live on TV total lack of any of the qualities that a SC justice should have.

2 hours ago, VOA said:

So what happens to these two self-admitted liars? What is the rule of law?

They get sued. False allegations are a civil matter. Any person injured by the allegations can sue. The only defense for those behind the allegations are truth.

Why doesn't kav sue?

43 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

They get sued. False allegations are a civil matter. Any person injured by the allegations can sue. The only defense for those behind the allegations are truth.

Why doesn't kav sue?

You back again? Stop playing the muppet and tough guy. The allegations may be a civil matter but they have criminal charges to answer to first

"chairman of the Judiciary Committee revealed the fraud in a letter to the FBI and Justice Department Friday, asking them to prosecute Judy Munro-Leighton for lying to and obstructing Congress."

Snipped from the links I provided which you obviously didn't read.

1 hour ago, VOA said:

You back again? Stop playing the muppet and tough guy. The allegations may be a civil matter but they have criminal charges to answer to first

"chairman of the Judiciary Committee revealed the fraud in a letter to the FBI and Justice Department Friday, asking them to prosecute Judy Munro-Leighton for lying to and obstructing Congress."

Snipped from the links I provided which you obviously didn't read.

Lying to congress? Prosecute to your hearts content.

Why is kav so reluctant to sue? Surely,  for the sake of his wife and kids he would want to remove any suggestion that the alleged behavior was real.

45 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Lying to congress? Prosecute to your hearts content.

Why is kav so reluctant to sue? Surely,  for the sake of his wife and kids he would want to remove any suggestion that the alleged behavior was real.

Really? Do you even think before you post? Do you have anything to support this "reluctance" I mean if Kav's "so reluctant" you must have something that warrants the question.

If it was me I would wait for the convictions before filing suit. That's just me though, I have no idea of Kav's plans regarding this unlike you.

29 minutes ago, VOA said:

Really? Do you even think before you post? Do you have anything to support this "reluctance" I mean if Kav's "so reluctant" you must have something that warrants the question.

If it was me I would wait for the convictions before filing suit. That's just me though, I have no idea of Kav's plans regarding this unlike you.

What if there is no conviction? And even then kav cannot get restitution from a criminal case.

The different burdens of proofs would suggest a civil court would be more amenable to a verdict in kavs favour and the resultant damages amount would act like a deterrent for future occasions.

The balls in kavs court.

6 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

What if there is no conviction? And even then kav cannot get restitution from a criminal case.

The different burdens of proofs would suggest a civil court would be more amenable to a verdict in kavs favour and the resultant damages amount would act like a deterrent for future occasions.

The balls in kavs court.

You don't remember OJ? Aquitted then successfully sued in civil court.

The ball's in the FBI's court at present. Time's on Kav's side.

Nothing to support your "so reluctant" statement?

31 minutes ago, VOA said:

You don't remember OJ? Aquitted then successfully sued in civil court.

The ball's in the FBI's court at present. Time's on Kav's side.

Nothing to support your "so reluctant" statement?

Oj is a great example.  Civil courts and their judgements rule! A great way to hold people to account. Glad you brought it up!

3 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Oj is a great example.  Civil courts and their judgements rule! A great way to hold people to account. Glad you brought it up!

Just stop. When did OJ's civil suit commence? Before or after the acquittal of the murder charges?

Kav can still sue when these 2 women are found guilty.

5 minutes ago, VOA said:

Just stop. When did OJ's civil suit commence? Before or after the acquittal of the murder charges?

Kav can still sue when these 2 women are found guilty.

Or as in oj's case, he can sue when they are found innocent.

4 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Or as in oj's case, he can sue when they are found innocent.

Finally, the blind squirrel finds a nut! Now thank me for putting one nice and slow over the plate for you.

• Downvote 1

On 11/5/2018 at 6:06 AM, Blue Crab said:

Is VOA the voice of Australia?

Dunno, but anyone with a user ID like "Voice of America" (or Australia) or "My Name Is Legion" has to be a bit of a joke.

11 minutes ago, VOA said:

Finally, the blind squirrel finds a nut! Now thank me for putting one nice and slow over the plate for you.

You're an idiot.  Kav doesn't have to wait.

For something as important as my reputation and out of respect for my wife and kids, I wouldn't. 

1 minute ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Your an idiot.  Kav doesn't have to wait.

For something as important as my reputation and out of respect for my wife and kids, I wouldn't. 

Back to name calling? I did not say or imply that he has to wait, I said if it was me I would wait.

14 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Dunno, but anyone with a user ID like "Voice of America" (or Australia) or "My Name Is Legion" has to be a bit of a joke.

So why are you sticking your nose in? Got anything to say on the topic? If not, I have a suggestion for you regarding sex & travel.

If you want to tag with your buddy here I might just decide to bite back. Your call Meli, it's up to you. <_<

And while you waited, you, your wife and your children would be under a cloud. My intention to clear my name, and by association,  their name would be my priority. And that would be made very clear and very publicly.

3 minutes ago, VOA said:

So why are you sticking your nose in? Got anything to say on the topic? If not, I have a suggestion for you regarding sex & travel.

If you want to tag with your buddy here I might just decide to bite back. Your call Meli, it's up to you. <_<

Really? Meli's owned you before, I doubt she would raise a sweat doing it another time

13 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

And while you waited, you, your wife and your children would be under a cloud. My intention to clear my name, and by association,  their name would be my priority. And that would be made very clear and very publicly.

Revenge is a dish that is best served cold. What were the findings of the investigation again?

If Kav was suing willy nilly now how do you think the reaction from the left would be? I bet he would like to but the sensible thing to do is wait for the charges to be laid & the convictions handed in and then nail these liars to the wall. If no charges follow the investigations of the liars then it's kick off time.

26 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Really? Meli's owned you before, I doubt she would raise a sweat doing it another time

44 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

You're an idiot. 

I'll just use your words.

1 hour ago, VOA said:

Woooo I'm so scared. :D

Bring it on Big Fella

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Woooo I'm so scared. :D

Bring it on Big Fella

So you don't have anything to add to the topic. You're posting for a shit fight.

Do you have anything pertinent to the topic? Do you agree with what I've posted or not?

3 minutes ago, VOA said:

So you don't have anything to add to the topic. You're posting for a shit fight.

Do you have anything pertinent to the topic? Do you agree with what I've posted or not?

Said all I need to post 8 so It better be the sex and travel option 

1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

Said all I need to post 8 

So what's the point of these posts Meli? They're not on topic, are you trying to derail the thread?

3 minutes ago, VOA said:

So what's the point of these posts Meli? They're not on topic, are you trying to derail the thread?

Nah, just derailing a sock..SOP

and politely replying to Blue Crab:D

29 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:
32 minutes ago, VOA said:

Nah, just derailing a sock..SOP

So you having nothing on topic then. Nothing relevant at all.

Do you have nothing to say about these two women that lied for political gain? How could anybody take Ford's accusations seriously after this?

Did Ford Lie?..I'd like to see you substantiate that.

So you having nothing on topic then. Nothing relevant at all.

Do you have nothing to say about these two women that lied for political gain? How could anybody take Ford's accusations seriously after this?

Ah,so here we have it..if some women lie, non should be believed.

Crawl back under the rock you came out from theres a good little sock.

2 minutes ago, VOA said:

I'll give that a shot.

The liars don't reflect on Ford at all, but did distract from her because they were too easily taken seriously, including here. For examples,

On 9/26/2018 at 11:12 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

Gang rape.  Hooah, that's a good look you got going there, boys.  

and

On 9/26/2018 at 11:25 AM, Fakenews said:

Kavanaugh released his calendar from 1982 show that he most definitely did not schedule sexual assault or running a train on a drunk girl so that should settle any questions about his alleged rapey nature.

LOL.

and

On 9/26/2018 at 11:25 AM, Raz'r said:
On 9/26/2018 at 11:05 AM, badlatitude said:

Deposition of Julie Swetnick , Kavanaugh's latest accuser.

DoBx3JaWkAEAyhX.jpg

DoBx4acXUAESh51.jpg

DoBx6BUWkAY-JSg.jpg

Fucking hell.

and

On 9/26/2018 at 12:58 PM, Cal20sailor said:
On 9/26/2018 at 12:53 PM, Raz'r said:

Should we believe the 3rd victim@Shootist Jeff?

Fuck no!  Swetnick initiated the gang rape by pretending to be under the influence and acting defenseless.  If there's a victim, it's the young impressionable men who waited patiently in line to be ensnared by her clever trap.  If anyone should be faulted, it is her.  

and so on.

Swetnick's deposition smelled like BS to me from the first moment but it was convenient to take it seriously for a while.

Hi Tom. I tried to respond but when I typed the rimfire calibre that precedes(.22) it kept coming back with dogballs. Is that something the admins have done?

And just like that Christine Ford is gone from the headlines. With her $800K+ gofundme.

23 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

I'll give that a shot.

The liars don't reflect on Ford at all, but did distract from her because they were too easily taken seriously, including here. For examples,

:mehthis:

Hi Tom. I tried to respond but when I typed the rimfire calibre that precedes(.22) it kept coming back with dogballs. Is that something the admins have done?

4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Another "new" guy.