dylan winter

Sessions is toast - what next?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-resigns-from-trump-white-house-1541619893

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has resigned at the request of President Trump. The move follows months of Mr. Trump expressing his displeasure with Mr. Sessions in critical tweets.

The abrupt move ended Mr. Sessions’ tumultuous tenure as the nation’s top law-enforcement officer. Throughout, he couldn’t shake Mr. Trump’s displeasure over the special-counsel investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Mr. Trump appointed Mr. Sessions’ Chief of Staff Matthew Whitaker as acting attorney general.

Mr. Sessions’ departure creates instant uncertainty not only at the Justice Department but also at special counsel Robert Mueller’s office. Mr. Sessions had recused himself from that investigation because of his role in the Trump campaign, but a new attorney general could oversee the probe.

Just now, J28 said:

Good riddance.  He was a massively ineffective AG.

Examples?  Trump's only complaint was his recusal on Russia, are you as single- and simple-minded?

• Like 1

Prediction: Rudy Guiliani will be Trumpy's new AG in an attempt to shut down the Mueller investigation.

1 minute ago, J28 said:

Why? Because he didn’t do exactly what Toadstool wanted him to?

That is not his job!

The toad is trying to shut down an investigator who has him in his sights.

You are thicker than I thought. SAD

Donnie looked at the election results and saw success for him, so he'll try and grab more power. It's the way he rolls.

the rambling narcississt in chief will continue to be fellated by morons like @J28

8 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Prediction: Rudy Guiliani will be Trumpy's new AG in an attempt to shut down the Mueller investigation.

Doubt Rudy could get approved by the Senate. He has too many issues with the truth.

6 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Examples?  Trump's only complaint was his recusal on Russia, are you as single- and simple-minded?

How bout this:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/10/20/jeff-sessions-just-confessed-his-negligence-on-russia/

and...why did it take til March of this year to start the task force on election meddling?:

http://www.govtech.com/security/AG-Jeff-Sessions-Launches-Cyber-Task-Force-on-Elections-Interference.html

and....why did it take 2 years to get this going?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-announces-new-initiative-combat-chinese-economic-espionage

Trump has done well by distraction and deflection.  He is about to find out what hell fire is.  It is not going to end well for Trump.

2 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Trey Gowdy 

Trey.jpg

Trey Gowdy would be great but I doubt he's what Trump is looking for. Eric Holder famously said that as AG he was "Obama's wing man". Trump is going to look for an AG like that.

4 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Donnie looked at the election results and saw success for him, so he'll try and grab more power. It's the way he rolls.

the rambling narcississt in chief will continue to be fellated by morons like @J28

America voted 

1999293858_Grabme.thumb.jpg.759180264bf4a8fac7148e56eb7dd9b3.jpg

I suspect Mueller has several sealed indictments ready to pop at any moment. Those can’t be stopped.  Listening between the lines on the cable networks it sound like one of those is Don Jr.

5 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I suspect Mueller has several sealed indictments ready to pop at any moment. Those can’t be stopped.  Listening between the lines on the cable networks it sound like one of those is Don Jr.

They might be stopped. Whitaker will have wide powers to stop the whole investigation or parts of the investigation and demand reporting which he can pass on the POTUS. This is a existential threat to the investigation.

21 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Doubt Rudy could get approved by the Senate. He has too many issues with the truth.

Hence the temporary appt.  trump is going to try everything for the next 100 days to crush Muellers investigation. It won’t work in the long term but the short term will be fascinating.

1 minute ago, weightless said:

Actually, they might be stopped. Whitaker will have wide powers to stop the whole investigation or parts of the investigation and demand reporting which he can pass on the POTUS. This is a existential threat to the investigation.

If a judge unseals it DOJ can’t do anything.  They could however slow walk the prosecution.  Long term not tenable.

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

If a judge unseals it DOJ can’t do anything.

You mean existing indictments? DOJ can stop the investigation right now.

Just now, weightless said:

Why do you think it won't work?

Theres a paper trail. Obstruction of the investigation will be stopped by the SC. The apt to replace Sesions has a date stamp.

Edit looks like Rosenstien is doing the death walk.

2 minutes ago, weightless said:

You mean existing indictments? DOJ can stop the investigation right now.

Yes existing indictments.  There’s rumor that there are several.

3 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Well you know what they say about indictments.....any DA can indict a ham sandwich  ...once upon a time something like that would have serious Wow ! factor....in 2018 it is merely more politically driven noise and distraction

You keep telling yourself that...

47 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

That is so not a job requirement for Shitstain or McConnell.

1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

Do you really need to ask?

50 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

They like that.

1 hour ago, J28 said:

On the contrary, Sessions was quite effective at opposing voter and civil rights. 

9 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is on his way to the White House after Jeff Sessions was asked to resign Wednesday, several outlets report. According to NBC News, White House officials have said the meeting was “previously scheduled.” Rosenstein currently oversees special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into potential Russian collusion and interference in the 2016 presidential election. President Trump tweeted Wednesday that Sessions’ chief of staff Matthew Whitaker, a prominent Mueller critic, would be named acting attorney general.

CNN's @LauraAJarrett reports that Rosenstein is expected to be at the White House at 4pm.

Is Trump flying in a crew from Saudi Arabia for the questioning?

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

White House officials have said the meeting was “previously scheduled.” 

Sure it was. So was Sessions firing. 

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is no longer overseeing special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian election meddling — following the resignation of Jeff Sessions, the New York Post reports.

Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker will now oversee the investigation, a Justice Department spokeswoman said.

The Daily Beast reports Rosenstein was on his way to the White House.

1 hour ago, SailBlueH2O said:

You must really be connected

It's not just a rumor. Mueller submitted several sealed indictments at the same time as he submitted some of the known indictments early in the investigation. Those are still sealed, somewhere.

6 minutes ago, Sean said:

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is no longer overseeing special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian election meddling — following the resignation of Jeff Sessions, the New York Post reports.

Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker will now oversee the investigation, a Justice Department spokeswoman said.

The Daily Beast reports Rosenstein was on his way to the White House.

so Trump's new man whittaker is now in charge of Mueller

ipso facto

Trump is in charge of Mueller

D

1 hour ago, Rum Runner said:

LOL!!!  That didn't stop Dolt 45 from being elected by the Electoral College!!

I get a Sling Blade vibe from this guy:

53826f35f1146.image.jpg

Trump came out to the DoJ and got me. He said, "Here, take this and throw it away", and he handed me a towel with something or another in it. Well I started for that barrel and I opened up the towel 'cause there was a noise. Something a-moving around in there. The towel was all bloody-like all around it there. It was a lil' ol' Robert Mueller.

4 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

so Trump's new man whittaker is now in charge of Mueller

ipso facto

Trump is in charge of Mueller

D

Yes, and I expect Mueller to either wrap it up this week, be asked to resign,  or be fired.

will House Oversight then hire Mueller to lead their investigation?

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

That was my first thought.  Fire him and the first day we have the majority, he will lead an even wider investigation.  

1 hour ago, Rum Runner said:

That's an asset these days.

This was probably, hopefully expected by Mueller And Rod.

They took precautions, right?

2 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Trump has done well by distraction and deflection.  He is about to find out what hell fire is.  It is not going to end well for Trump.

Trump has the senate and the SC.....If I understand correctly , he can pretty much ignore anything done in the house.

24 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I get a Sling Blade vibe from this guy:

53826f35f1146.image.jpg

Trump came out to the DoJ and got me. He said, "Here, take this and throw it away", and he handed me a towel with something or another in it. Well I started for that barrel and I opened up the towel 'cause there was a noise. Something a-moving around in there. The towel was all bloody-like all around it there. It was a lil' ol' Robert Mueller.

fuck yeah a flag pin.

3 minutes ago, Mike G said:

This was probably, hopefully expected by Mueller And Rod.

They took precautions, right?

If  I could predict it I'm sure Mueller could.   He likely locked his office every night not knowing if they would let him back in the next morning, and took his family photos home last night.    He took whatever precautions were legal to protect the evidence from the 'justice' department when they terminated the investigation.    When Jeff Sessions was the reasonable individual in the scenario, it was very clear the investigation was on borrowed time no matter who won the House.

Just now, bridhb said:

Trump has the senate and the SC.....If I understand correctly , he can pretty much ignore anything done in the house.

The house can Subpoena, so it depends on the loyalty of the Supreme Court.  Presumably Kavanaugh took a loyalty oath, but several of them predate Trump and might not remember to put Trump before Country.   Most anything can be called national security and classified beyond the ability to investigate it.   

28 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

Napolitano speaking to lovely Shep about constitutional crisis and Flakey Lindsay growing a spine

No more Keebler elf jokes by Colbert.  Well, they were getting stale anyway.

32 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Ages away, likely to damage any remaining criminal probes (remember Iran-Contra?) and limited mostly to political noise. I think the midterm result was the death knell for the Russia probe. Whitaker has been "excused" from his conflict of interest. He's Trump's man. He'll kill the investigation.

2 hours ago, J28 said:

Here ya go little fella- apply liberally and keep off it for a few days.

4A1BBF68-7775-4D04-BA15-2EF73EA3FCF9.jpeg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, weightless said:

Ages away, likely to damage any remaining criminal probes (remember Iran-Contra?) and limited mostly to political noise. I think the midterm result was the death knell for the Russia probe. Whitaker has been "excused" from his conflict of interest. He's Trump's man. He'll kill the investigation.

You may want to consider this:

Adam Schiff is really looking forward to investigating Donald Trump

http://www.latimes.com/local/abcarian/la-me-abcarian-schiff-20181107-story.html

Adam will likely be in charge of the House Intelligence Committee and have full authority to hire Mueller and anyone else he wants. Also, real hard for Trump to get any money for his pet projects without Schiff's sign off. Good luck with that.

New York AG tweets in response to Sessions firing

TishJames 26m26 minutes ago 
Nobody is above the law, not even @realDonaldTrump. 

Forcing the nation’s top law enforcement official to resign doesn’t give him a free pass—it only raises suspicions. 

I want NYers to know I‘ll hold those in power accountable & make sure the Special Counsel’s work continues.

Top Democrats in the House are reportedly planning to invite Robert Mueller to testify on Capitol Hill in televised hearings if President Trump takes action to fire the special counsel and shut down the Russia investigation. 

Senior Democratic aides told Politico that if Trump were to fire Mueller and other members of the Justice Department's leadership in a scenario similar to Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre, Democrats would respond by inviting Mueller to testify before the House in a televised hearing. 

"I think you could expect Democrats to take pieces of what they shut down and expose it publicly,” a senior aide familiar with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.) thinking told Politico. 

“This is a report paid for with taxpayer dollars. So taxpayers would have a right to know what Mr. Mueller found," the aide continued. 

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/415491-dems-plan-to-bring-in-mueller-for-televised-hearings-if-trump-fires

Ooops, Donnies gone off prematurely,  the bottom line is bad optics whichever way you look at it.

Think he's about to learn what losing the house actually means.

Looks like donnies gonna get a new and improved asshole.............happens to the best people.......... everyone's saying so.....now where are those small handcuffs.......

17 minutes ago, bhyde said:

You may want to consider this:

Adam Schiff is really looking forward to investigating Donald Trump

Sure, the D's in the House will make all the noise they can. Good. But, honestly, yesterday's result suggests to me that the electorate writ large isn't going to engage decisively. The R's have taken Trump in. This is the new normal. Maybe in the long term this will be like '94 was for the R's. I don't see that working out well for the country even if it makes the D's more competitive. Radical obstructionism and Machiavellian tactics are poison to democracy. 

9 minutes ago, weightless said:

Sure, the D's in the House will make all the noise they can. Good. But, honestly, yesterday's result suggests to me that the electorate writ large isn't going to engage decisively. The R's have taken Trump in. This is the new normal. Maybe in the long term this will be like '94 was for the R's. I don't see that working out well for the country even if it makes the D's more competitive. Radical obstructionism and Machiavellian tactics are poison to democracy. 

Judge Garland would agree.

3 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

A grifter hired by the grifter in chief.

It's a natural.

4 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Judge Garland would agree.

Sure. The game theory thing is obvious. I'm not blaming the D's. Just hating the corruption that is our new uncivil war. Stupid, selfish, spiteful and unnecessary. A conflict banal of origin and aim.  

Sure. The game theory thing is obvious. I'm not blaming the D's. Just hating the corruption that is our new uncivil war. Stupid, selfish, spiteful and unnecessary. A conflict banal of origin and aim.  

I agree. The post Newt era has really turned into a troubling time. In his press conference Trump seems to be signaling he is willing to stop being a dick and start working with Democrats, but I fear that may be something he is not capable of doing. He's kind of a One Trick Pony in my mind. We'll see.

17 minutes ago, bhyde said:

I agree. The post Newt era has really turned into a troubling time. In his press conference Trump seems to be signaling he is willing to stop being a dick and start working with Democrats, but I fear that may be something he is not capable of doing. He's kind of a One Trick Pony in my mind. We'll see.

Troubling indeed,    Even if the Dems want to explore compromise (doubtful) they would have no reason to believe Trump was negotiating in good faith, and only a fool would expect the US President to keep his word.   

So Whitaker shows up on his first day, gets briefed by Rod about some of the evidence that's been built so far.

If at that point he doesn't allow the investigation to continue, wouldn't THAT be obstruction?

His oath obligates him to investigate wrongdoing, correct?  Even if he doesn't agree with it, or wants to 

play partisan, at some point the evidence he was given will be reviewed, and if he shelves it, he's going to have to answer

to the new House investigators, right?

8 minutes ago, Mike G said:

So Whitaker shows up on his first day, gets briefed by Rod about some of the evidence that's been built so far.

If at that point he doesn't allow the investigation to continue, wouldn't THAT be obstruction?

His oath obligates him to investigate wrongdoing, correct?  Even if he doesn't agree with it, or wants to 

play partisan, at some point the evidence he was given will be reviewed, and if he shelves it, he's going to have to answer

to the new House investigators, right?

Whitaker can defund the investigation,

He can brief Trump and Jr on everything, helping them destroy evidence.

Trump can classify at will.

Even if the House continues the investigation and finds a smoking gun, and its Russian made with Trump DNA, nothing needs be done but the usual lie.   It was a Chinese gun with Clinton DNA, but the Dems faked it.   

Trump is playing chess with Mueller who I am quite sure planned for this day and is six moves ahead.  Indictments, leaks, whatever.  I would not want to up against him and I do know how to play chess; a game way beyond Trump's comprehension or attention span.  

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

Trump is playing chess with Mueller who I am quite sure planned for this day and is six moves ahead.  Indictments, leaks, whatever.  I would not want to up against him and I do know how to play chess; a game way beyond Trump's comprehension or attention span.  

Agreed, except...

Mueller is bound by the rules.   Trump is not.

Trump is the kingmaker.   He can replace compromised pieces at will.   

4 minutes ago, Lark said:

Agreed, except...

Mueller is bound by the rules.   Trump is not.

Trump is the kingmaker.   He can replace compromised pieces at will.   

So he is in effect above the law......even if he is blatantly hiding or obstructing evidence against himself?....... if he gets away with this he is a bigger Lying POS than I gave him credit for.

FFS reminds why I will never to get into politics......honesty and integrity.... such quaint old world terms....... these days replaced by lies and cheating with POTUS setting the example.

Resigned my ass. He was shit canned. Everyone saw it coming. It was a gimme.

Holy. Fucking. Crap.

whitaker-debate-ap-ps-181107_hpMain_4x3_

j4gNPiP.jpg

Whittaker is Dr. Fucking Evil!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

He's another goddamn hero for getting fired!

Hope the doorknob doesn't hit the back of his head on the way out. :D

Asha RangappaVerified account@AshaRangappa_
FollowFollow @AshaRangappa_
More

Asha Rangappa Retweeted Ross Garber  ⚖️

Mueller has this whole thing booby trapped for precisely these kinds of Mickey Mouse moves by POTUS

Asha Rangappa added,

Ross Garber @rossgarber
Mueller no doubt anticipated this. I would not be surprised if there were indictments ready to go or even indictments already handed up but under seal. His report on obstruction issues is presumably done.
12:05 PM - 7 Nov 2018

My Money....is on Mueller. Hopefully he gives it a full turn while its up there.........

Just now, Mickey Rat said:

Hope the doorknob doesn't hit the back of his head on the way out. :D

I hope that's yours because it's funny.  I thought Andre the Giant was saying goodbye today and then I realized that he sleeps in a shoebox.  

Funniest thing I heard today was the suggestion that Sessions could run in Alabama as a Democrat and likely get elected in 2020 just to fuck Trump.  I laughed my ass off.  

Trump is like Scar, surrounded by a bunch of hyenas. All politicians seek the limelight, and Trump doesn't share well with others. The midterms showed that he was as much a liability as an asset in terms of drumming up votes, but the financing was a Democratic bonanza vs repeated examples of Republican skimping and getting by. This doesn't augur well for the Orange one in Chief.

Trump is rapidly becoming expendable. If the GOP needs to dump Drumpf in order to reestablish its credentials, they will flay him in a matter of weeks. They may be biding their time, but they don't take poor fundraising well, and POTUS hasn't made many friends while in town. They will tear him apart when it's time; Democrats just have to find the kindling, strike a match and make s'mores.

The other problem will increasingly be Trump's demeanor as the investigations into his family, his businesses, his tax schemes and his obstruction pulverize his seeming invulnerability. I lay even odds that he implodes within a year. His narcissism will ensure his political demise.

Edited by phillysailor
better wording
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Trump is like Scar, surrounded by a bunch of hyenas. All the Republicans like the limelight, and Trump hasn't been sharing the joy much. The midterms showed that he was as much a liability as an asset in terms of drumming up votes, but the financing was a Democratic bonanza vs repeated examples of Republican skimping and getting by. This doesn't augur well for the Drumpf in Chief.

Trump is rapidly becoming expendable. If the GOP needs to dump Drumpf in order to reestablish its credential, they will. They are going along for now, but they don't take poor fundraising well, and POTUS hasn't made many friends while in town. They will tear him apart when it's time, and the Democrats just have to find the kindling, strike a match and make s'mores.

The other problem will increasingly be Trump's demeanor as the investigations into his family, his businesses, his tax schemes and his obstruction pulverize his seeming invulnerability. I lay even odds that he implodes within a year. His narcissism will ensure his political demise.

Well said.  I think a few things will break within days.

Just my opinion.

8 hours ago, dylan winter said:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-resigns-from-trump-white-house-1541619893

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has resigned at the request of President Trump. The move follows months of Mr. Trump expressing his displeasure with Mr. Sessions in critical tweets.

The abrupt move ended Mr. Sessions’ tumultuous tenure as the nation’s top law-enforcement officer. Throughout, he couldn’t shake Mr. Trump’s displeasure over the special-counsel investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Mr. Trump appointed Mr. Sessions’ Chief of Staff Matthew Whitaker as acting attorney general.

Mr. Sessions’ departure creates instant uncertainty not only at the Justice Department but also at special counsel Robert Mueller’s office. Mr. Sessions had recused himself from that investigation because of his role in the Trump campaign, but a new attorney general could oversee the probe.

My WAG is Trump's main goal in life right now is to get the investigation shut down and the reason Sessions is gone is he was viewed as an obstacle to that goal and that goal alone. I think it's Trump's main goal because he didn't waste a minute in getting Sessions out.

The number two guy will be under intense pressure to either end the investigation or start bringing back intel on the Mueller's activities. We must wait and see how that shakes out. 

9 minutes ago, Mark K said:

The number two guy will be under intense pressure to either end the investigation or start bringing back intel on the Mueller's activities. We must wait and see how that shakes out. 

Rosentien has been superseded on all fronts.  Whitaker has taken over oversight of the Mueller investigation.  

20 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Rosentien has been superseded on all fronts.  Whitaker has taken over oversight of the Mueller investigation.  

If Whitaker is what Trump seems to think he is things will become very interesting very quickly, I'd guess. Mueller will probably follow the letter of the law and tell Whitaker everything and tomorrow morning Trump will have a daily brief he will pay attention to...for once. 

What's in there will determine how things shake from there. I wonder what will happen when Congress subpoena's Mueller and demands he tell the public what Trump has ordered him not to reveal...if if comes to that. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Mark K said:

If Whitaker is what Trump seems to think he is things will become very interesting very quickly, I'd guess. Mueller will probably follow the letter of the law and tell Whitaker everything and tomorrow morning Trump will have a daily brief he will pay attention to...for once. 

Indictments should be served tomorrow including at least Don Jr if not Kush.  Trump will become more apoplectic and hopefully restrained.  The Dems taking majority in January will not stop what Mueller started.  Someone should counsel Trump that he can't pardon his son UNTIL HE IS CONVICTED AS A FELON. Simpleton folks vote for Simpleton leaders.  Trump's support comes from Evangelical, non college-educated males.  You know, hillbillies.  

7 minutes ago, Mark K said:

What's in there will determine how things shake from there. I wonder what will happen when Congress subpoena's Mueller and demands he tell the public what Trump has ordered him not to reveal...if if comes to that. 

Whitaker seems young to throw his career away.

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

Indictments should be served tomorrow including at least Don Jr if not Kush.  Trump will become more apoplectic and hopefully restrained.  The Dems taking majority in January will not stop what Mueller started.  Someone should counsel Trump that he can't pardon his son UNTIL HE IS CONVICTED AS A FELON. Simpleton folks vote for Simpleton leaders.  Trump's support comes from Evangelical, non college-educated males.  You know, hillbillies.  

I think, practically speaking, he can do anything that Congress lets him do..and he will have a lame-duck congress for a couple months or so...I think. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Isn’t that what Ford did? Pardon Nixon before even a charge was filed.

4 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Isn’t that what Ford did? Pardon Nixon before even a charge was filed.

I don't recall Don Jr presidency.  You're right of course, but Ford was trying to piece the parties together...and he never got my vote.  

Seriously, do you think Ford ever knew a 2nd sexual position?

55 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

After he sees what Mueller is holding, he should immediately recuse himself. 

27 minutes ago, bhyde said:

It's one thing to go on the talk circuit and bloviate.  There's money in that.

It's another to put your name on official documents in a court of law, while expecting to be questioned under oath about each and every

decision you made regarding this case.

He'd be throwing himself on a grenade.  With the expected intestinal complications that would result.

19 minutes ago, Mike G said:

It's one thing to go on the talk circuit and bloviate.  There's money in that.

It's another to put your name on official documents in a court of law, while expecting to be questioned under oath about each and every

decision you made regarding this case.

He'd be throwing himself on a grenade.  With the expected intestinal complications that would result.

51 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Can one of you explain if you are disagreeing with each other?

1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

I dunno if it's a bad career move per se. Robert Bork had a great career post Saturday Night Massacre.

• Like 1

I dunno Robert Bork had a great career post Saturday Night Massacre.

could not agree more

11 hours ago, bhyde said:

Holy. Fucking. Crap.

...    ...    ...

Whittaker is Dr. Fucking Evil!

He needs a monocle

whit-AttGen-monocle.gif.54e2e1178e9fc06faf7c89025dcde309.gif

No idea if he's stupid enough to play along with it.

Of course, the odds are high that when the crooks are in charge of the police, the police cant (and eventually won't) do anything. The bigger question is, not fully answered this Tuesday, do American voters want cops to enforce law and jail criminals, or should the cops just randomly punish brown people?

-DSK

• Like 1

what's next?

seems kav just pushed rbg down the stairs.  that puts the good guys up 5-3 on the supeona fight decision

13 minutes ago, hermetic said:

she's jewish as well.  you know that kept him up at night

Why?  Is she a citizen?  I've never derived any sense of intelligence from your posts.   Go fuck yourself.  

9 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Whittaker's an incompetent sleazeball, the kind who wears a rose bowl participation ring. his only chance to move forward is loyalty to a moron like trump that only rewards personal loyalty.