SailBlueH2O

Jim Acosta...out

5 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Pass pulled from the WH Press Core access....

Chickenshit action.  

2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Chickenshit action.  

Indeed ....Acosta's behavior today was chicken shit....

Just now, SailBlueH2O said:

Indeed Acosta's behavior today was chicken shit....

Indeed, he asked a question Trump didn't like.  Is Sean going to sing another lullaby tonight?

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

Indeed, he asked a question Trump didn't like.  Is Sean going to sing another lullaby tonight?

I saw the incident live....it was rude,disrespectful ,belligerent and badgering....as is his MO...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SailBlueH2O said:

I saw the incident live....it was rude,disrespectful ,belligerent and badgering....as is his MO...

You are talking about Trump, right?

• Like 1

Just now, SailBlueH2O said:

So did I, Trump called on him while implying disgust/disdain and did not let him finish his question.  Orange must be a tell tale of thin skin.  He'll be back within a week.  

Indeed ....Trump's behavior today was rude, disrespectful, belligerent and badgering....as is his MO...

Stable genius...

For the life of me, I cannot understand why the press doesn't push back to the completely stupid retort of 'fake news' we have a president who makes fake news every single day lying to our faces and no one reports that as 'fake news' To me, that is the quickest way to bring things back into balance.

White House Press corps serve at the pleasure of the President.    Questioning a President and refusing to accept misdirection or falsehood is insubordination.     Fox News shows the proper working relationship,

9D64A87E-8A12-41D3-9DC2-306955A5E2C4.jpeg

• Like 1

GO GO Acosta!

The man deserves a medal...... A purple heart even!

Trump is such  simpleton it's painful to listen/watch.

Damn, I feel for you yanks right now. To have such a gutless sook for a president... christ, that's got to be embarrasing.

The fact that he is a self inflicted wound just makes it worse.

1 hour ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Indeed ....Acosta's behavior today was chicken shit....

Not at all befitting of State Approved Media.  

If you are not a Trump Loyalist, get the fuck out.   I would have thought they would all have gotten the message right now.  It's almost like they want to do their jobs.

Fuck that. 

Just now, Bent Sailor said:

Damn, I feel for you yanks right now. To have such a gutless sook for a president... christ, that's got to be embarrasing.

Our *resident has plenty of guts.  And he's a fine specimen of a bogan as well.  So back off, "mate".

th.jpeg

A poor display by both Trump and the reporters representing the Democratic party. 

Just now, Dog said:

A poor display by both Trump and the reporters representing the Democratic party. 

Bonus points for the comment on Trump, offset by your victimhood.

Nice try, though.

Do you feel that the press asking tough questions of your President should be booted?    Should the Press be critical of the government or supportive of it? 

5 minutes ago, Dog said:

I thought the reporters were working for their respective media companies?

-DSK

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

The dumbest fuck in America should see the relevance of Acosta's questions to a sitting President, even if you think he's a first class dick.

If you don't see it as relevant, you're beyond saving. That's a level of intelligence lower than that needed to stop the body decomposing into singular cell structures. 

In which case, I'm probably responding to a pile of goo dripping off a chair.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I thought the reporters were working for their respective media companies?

-DSK

No, you are missing the point.

@Dog is only emphasizing the victimhood.  That the media is unfair in that they are working for the Democrats.  It's the talking point.

Don't question him.  Console him.  Feel his pain. 

10 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Bonus points for the comment on Trump, offset by your victimhood.

Nice try, though.

Do you feel that the press asking tough questions of your President should be booted?    Should the Press be critical of the government or supportive of it? 

Asking tough questions is not legitimate grounds for flicking, belligerence is. What we need is more civility between those representing the administration and those representing the Democratic party.

1 minute ago, Mike G said:

I think in fact the the Whitehouse does police the frequency of questions reporters ask.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

I think in fact the the Whitehouse does police the frequency of questions reporters ask.

Very true in an organized press conference, not true at the many gaggles they experience.  

7 minutes ago, Dog said:

Asking tough questions is not legitimate grounds for flicking, belligerence is. What we need is more civility between those representing the administration and those representing the Democratic party.

I know. Trump and you are victims of an unfair world.  We get it already.

Otherwise, he was not flicked for belligerence.  Do your homework.  Here is the exact reason why he was ejected, quoting Sarah Sanders:

"President Trump believes in a free press and expects and welcomes tough questions of him and his Administration," she said. "We will, however, never tolerate a reporter placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern. This conduct is absolutely unacceptable."

Can you point out the exact moment in the video below where he places his hands on anybody?

Fuck Jim Acosta and most of the White House press corp.  if you can’t see the outrageous bias they have against this administration, you are blinded by your political hackery.

Just now, Not guilty said:

Acosta touched the intern more than Kavanaugh touched ford.

Jim-Acosta-Trump-Press-Conference-Assaul

He should have grabbed her by the pussy.  That would have earned at least a thumbs up from the molesting fuckwit behind the podium. 

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

I know. Trump and you are victims of an unfair world.  We get it already.

Otherwise, he was not flicked for belligerence.  Do your homework.  Here is the exact reason why he was ejected, quoting Sarah Sanders:

"President Trump believes in a free press and expects and welcomes tough questions of him and his Administration," she said. "We will, however, never tolerate a reporter placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern. This conduct is absolutely unacceptable."

Can you point out the exact moment in the video below where he places his hands on anybody?

He should have grabbed her by the pussy.  That would have earned at least a thumbs up from the molesting fuckwit behind the podium. 

You seem to like violence against women, that is the democrap way.

• Downvote 3

19 minutes ago, Dog said:

There's that "representing the Democratic party (which should be capitalized BTW)" bullshit again....... ummm, maybe I'll try BW's advice. Here goes:

I feel your pain. You poor poor thing. It must really suck to be you.

Is that better?

-DSK

Beatin’ his woman sure didn’t hurt Keith Ellison election chances.

3 minutes ago, J28 said:

Fuck Jim Acosta and most of the White House press corp.  if you can’t see the outrageous bias they have against this administration, you are blinded by your political hackery.

WTF!  What would you have, hey President, your hair looks particularly nice today, different spray?  What are you 12?  Have you witnessed other WH Press Corps?  This one is no different.  The problem is that Trump, through his blatant, outrageous, and frequent lies provides too much fodder.  Now go bemoan the fact that you bought a boat with no resale.  

7 minutes ago, benwynn said:

5 minutes ago, Not guilty said:

You seem to like violence against women, that is the democrap way.

Do you remotely realize where I got the "grab her by the pussy" line?    I thought it was obvious.  But maybe you're an idiot with a memory that barely goes back to lunch.

Wonder where Bill Clinton grabbed Monica?  Or Paula?  Or Kathleen?  Or Juanita?

11 minutes ago, J28 said:

The Victim of an Unfair World Club meets this Friday.  Perhaps you and @Dog can carpool.  

There is a pot luck. Bring something sad. 

• Like 3

Do you remotely realize where I got the "grab her by the pussy" line?    I thought it was obvious.  But maybe you're an idiot with a memory that barely goes back to lunch.

Why do Democrats try to equate what someone says to what one their own does? 

FFCA82C5-0786-4ADA-918A-CD20DEE49EF8.jpeg

6 minutes ago, J28 said:

Says the guy with the 3ksb Cal 20!

YCMTSU

My dad had a Cal 20 which was the first keelboat I raced on, when I was 12( 1970).  My last 20 Mackinac races were on an N/M 68, SC70, and a Newick 50 tri.  I also did a few solo Macs on my F27.  All boats that would do circles around your 4ksb with no resale.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J28 said:

Wonder where Bill Clinton grabbed Monica?  Or Paula?  Or Kathleen?  Or Juanita?

Don’t you know that if a prominent Democrat is being accused of rape by multiple women, they can’t be credible or believed. 

Man, Trump is losing control of his emotions and judgement. It's gonna get much harder for him to stay rational and appear in control of himself. 

How long till a real explosion? He likes to declare bankruptcy and walk away from responsibility. It's his MO. Unfortunately, he's got armies, police forces and nuclear weapons at his disposal.

Leading questions followed by pushing interns around is a no-no.

6 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

My dad had a Cal 20 which was the first keelboat I raced on, when I was 12( 1970).  My last 20 Mackinac races were on an N/M 68, SC70, and a Newick 50 tri.  I also did a few solo Macs on my F27.  All boats that would do circles around your 4ksb with no resale.  

I wonder how much food one would need to carry on a J28 to complete a Mac. Is there even room?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Saorsa said:

Pushing interns around is a no-no.

From the video I saw she attacked him reaching across his body to snatch the mike.  That’s unwanted touching or simple battery.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Pushing interns around is a no-no.

See the video in post #33.  Give us the point in the video where he pushed the intern around. 

35 minutes ago, Not guilty said:

Acosta touched the intern more than Kavanaugh touched ford.

Jim-Acosta-Trump-Press-Conference-Assaul

If you consider that touching, your wife must be the most satisfied woman in the western world.  He never touched her.  

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

If you consider that touching, your wife must be the most satisfied woman in the western world.  He never touched her.  

In the picture you quoted he is touching her you dumbfuck.

Democraps are for assaulting female interns. Where is their leader Harvey Weinstein?

• Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, J28 said:

Says the guy with the 3ksb Cal 20!

YCMTSU

You coming back?  Really not done with you yet.  Go wax your boat that you told your wife was going to appreciate.  

2 minutes ago, Not guilty said:

In the picture you quoted he is touching her you dumbfuck.

Democraps are for assaulting female interns. Where is their leader Harvey Weinstein?

She was grabbing for the microphone.  She was the aggressor and he was very restrained.  Spit Sean's or Rush's dick out of your mouth (is this an even or odd day) and watch it closely.  

15 minutes ago, benwynn said:

See the video in post #33.  Give us the point in the video where he pushed the intern around. 

Trump and his supporters' understanding of the 1st amendment,  actually their understanding of the constitution and the bill of rights is a pox on your democracy.

17 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I wonder how much food one would need to carry on a J28 to complete a Mac. Is there even room?

no food, just mich golden light. and no, there isn't enough room for the shit beer necessary.

18 minutes ago, benwynn said:

At right about 30 seconds as she reached for the microphone he pushes her arm down and away.

5 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

She was grabbing for the microphone.  She was the aggressor and he was very restrained.  Spit Sean's or Rush's dick out of your mouth (is this an even or odd day) and watch it closely.  

Hey retard, it is not his microphone, her JOB is to take the microphone and give to the next person. HE ASSAULTED HER for trying to do her job. Of course democraps are for assaulting women and victim blaming.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Saorsa said:

At right about 30 seconds as she reached for the microphone he pushes her arm down and away.

Confirmed.  She moved on him.  Thank you for being honest.  

2 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

I don’t see it but if so it was to repel her battery.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

He is stealing the microphone and then assaults her for trying to perform her job.

#democrapsforvictimblaiming

Just now, Not guilty said:

Hey retard, it is not his microphone, her JOB is to take the microphone and give to the next person. HE ASSAULTED HER for trying to do her job. Of course democraps are for assaulting women and victim blaming.

So, by your logic, she could do anything to get that microphone?  He politely resisted her grabbing it out of his hand.  Assault?  Shit, where do you people come from?

Democrats would’ve become completely unhinged if a Fox News journalist behaved with that disrespect to President Obama. Democrat hypocrisy is absolutely amazing. 

The secret service should have beat the shit out of him and dragged him out of the room. Good thing he won't be back anytime soon. Sometimes you got to teach these dumbocraps the hard way I guess.

4 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

Democrats would’ve become completely unhinged if a Fox News journalist behaved with that disrespect to President Obama. Democrat hypocrisy is absolutely amazing. 

So you support a President who brags about grabbing pussy, but Jim Acosta, defensively brushes an arm of an intern and it's assault?  Joking, right?

11 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Define "away".  Then look at the clip again.  

1 minute ago, Not guilty said:

The secret service should have beat the shit out of him and dragged him out of the room. Good thing he won't be back anytime soon. Sometimes you got to teach these dumbocraps the hard way I guess.

Now I'm convinced you don't know your abc's.  He'll be back within a week.  Got should have been have in your statement but that slip made more sense than the rest of your message.  Never won a race did you with that mind of yours.  

9 minutes ago, Not guilty said:

He is stealing the microphone and then assaults her for trying to perform her job.

#democrapsforvictimblaiming

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture — I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

[Crosstalk]

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

[Crosstalk]

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

[Silence]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.'

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

7 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

So you support a President who brags about grabbing pussy, but Jim Acosta, defensively brushes an arm of an intern and it's assault?  Joking, right?

So you support President Clinton who repeatedly flew to a private island and had sex with under aged girls. But as usual Democrats ignore the crimes of their own. 

Bush: Whatever you want.

Acosta: They reach for the mic, you can touch their arm, leaving their arm in place.   You can do anything. 

Of course not.  Why do you always qualify Trump's transgressions with Clinton's.  Can't his sins stand on their own merit.  So in your mind, the fact that Clinton cheated gives Trump a pass?

Do you ever try to think on your own?  No one is this single-minded.  

Since I don't want to find the right thread, in Kent County, Betsy DeVos' home, the Democratic Governor candidate beat the Republican ex-Attorney General.  There's hope. My GF is from Grand Rapids and she was shocked.  

11 minutes ago, Not guilty said:

#whataboutism101

Good point. Sorry.  How about this:

So you support President Clinton who repeatedly flew to a private island and had sex with under aged girls. But as usual Democrats ignore the crimes of their own. 

I haven’t seen the words “Whitehouse Intern and Snatch”  together since the Clinton administration. 

6DA3B476-57E0-4265-94CB-B19C7C8D8869.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

Ex-president to begin with.  And what is your proof?  And I couldn't give a shit if Clinton went to jail.  

4 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Ex-president to begin with.  And what is your proof?  And I couldn't give a shit if Clinton went to jail.  

Which Clinton?

3 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

I haven’t seen the words “Whitehouse Intern and Snatch”  together since the Clinton administration. 

6DA3B476-57E0-4265-94CB-B19C7C8D8869.jpeg

Jim Acosta brought his own mic to the event? or did the intern remove the WH's mic from a reporter that was trying to assault her.

6 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

Which Clinton?

Funny!  Put them in the same cell and that would double the punishment.  I have zero respect for either.  

Without the 'Fake News' mantra chanting by his supporters, Trump would have to own up to his lies.  Fuck him, Trump will wither up and die like the Wicked Witch of the West if his name didn't appear everywhere (save subpoenas).  He's a coddled little boy that likes attention...and his diaper changed.  

2 minutes ago, Mike G said:

In some states he could have shot her.

Exactly!  He was aggressively pursued, was his life in danger?  Probably not so shooting not in order.  But having it be your job does not excuse you from the laws.  Acosta was accosted!  

when will you all finally grow up? it’s like a children’s playground in here...like sharks vs the jets for crying out loud

i’m beginning to change my mind that professional politicians are the main problem in this country. it’s becoming real clear the sycophantic tribes persons on both sides are the real issue

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Not guilty said:

whos-your-president-24754450.png

I think it's this guy...

3paC5O.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deplorable1 said:

Republicans would have become unhinged if Obama had of pulled the credentials of any reporter.

7 minutes ago, aA said:

when will you all finally grow up? it’s like a children’s playground in here...like sharks vs the jets for crying out loud

i’m beginning to change my mind that professional politicians are the main problem in this country. it’s becoming real clear the sycophantic tribes persons on both sides are the real issue

Its the voters.......

All the focus on the intern when the truth is when the president of the United States tells you “your done, sit down”.  You fucking sit down.  You don’t lecture the President on what he meant and when the intern assigned to collect the mic tries to take it back you don’t prevent her from doing her job.

No it wasn’t assault it was complete disrespect for the president of the United States. Like him or not ignoring his one question limit was rude and unprofessional.   Continuing to rant after he tells you to sit done is inexcusable.  

Trump’s response was completely over the top.  It’s not his job to tell CNN who to employ.  He should know by now the majority of the press despises him and will never treat him with anything bordering on respect.   Engaging them just muddies up the message. 

There were some good questions asked at the presser outside these actions.  Too bad a few attention whores are getting all the coverage.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dog said:

See if you can criticise Trump without trying to make it about someone/something else. Go ahead, see what it feels like to have integrity for once in your life. You might grow to like it ;) 

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

All the focus on the intern when the truth is when the president of the United States tells you “your done, sit down”.  You fucking sit down.  You don’t lecture the President on what he meant and when the intern assigned to collect the mic tries to take it back you don’t prevent her from doing her job.

No it wasn’t assault it was complete disrespect for the president of the United States. Like him or not ignoring his one question limit was rude and unprofessional.   Continuing to rant after he tells you to sit done is inexcusable.  

Trump’s response was completely over the top.  It’s not his job to tell CNN who to employ.  He should know by now the majority of the press despises him and will never treat him with anything bordering on respect.   Engaging them just muddies up the message. 

There were some good questions asked at the presser outside these actions.  Too bad a few attention whores are getting all the coverage.

Wrong. The president works for the people.  Its in his job description to answer to them.

9 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Republicans would have become unhinged if Obama had of pulled the credentials of any reporter.

Except he did, and no one cared.

1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

Leading questions followed by pushing interns around is a no-no.  

Absolutely. Now we've got that out of the way, do you have anything to say about Acosta's actual conduct?

4 minutes ago, Not guilty said:

Except he did, and no one cared.

Really? A press conference vs an event?  Obama giving a speech, being interrupted vs Trump answering questions?

Im sure you got crayons, have another go at drawing parellels.

• Like 1