SailBlueH2O

Jim Acosta...out

7 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Makes me wonder why Trump called on Acosta in the first place. Given their history, you'd think he'd avoid doing that. Acosta is a dick no doubt, but honestly, Trump brings this shit on himself. Every president has their tiffs with the press corp (they should), but Trump consistently antagonizes anyone he thinks is critical of him, which is pretty much everyone. He's a terrible speaker, and worse, when he gets asked tough questions, he panics and drops back into his default bully personality. He'd do a lot better if he'd let the reporter finish their question and then just say "No comment. Move on" if he didn't know how to answer without losing his shit. It's just one more reason he is unfit to be president IMO.

Agreed!  But all Acosta did was attempt to hold the mic while an intern lunged for it.  Inappropriate touching?  I've had more in church.  

• Like 1

It seems like the entire time Acosta was looking and talking to the President.  She grabbed a few times and he just pulled away instinctively.  Like you would to a sibling that wanted something in your hand.  At one point he said "excuse me ma'am" and looked at her.  

Assault and battery is unwanted touching done in a rude or angry manner.  It can be as simple as shoving someone, blocking their way, spitting on them, grabbing someone's arm, throwing something at them, or even grabbing something out of their hand.

Libel and defamation suit coming against Sanders. She has no evidence to support her accusation against the reporter. And that baseless accusation affects his livelihood.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Pass pulled from the WH Press Core access....

pop goes the weasel.

it's fart bag, I mean 'trump'; you 'lose', idjit. by default.

fuck righty

I don’t watch CNN (or Fox News BTW), but I have seen Acosta in action with Sanders a few times, and I don’t blame the WH for pulling his credentials. I am NOT a fan of Trump or his admin, but Acosta keeps trying to put words in the mouths of others, and badgering when they won’t, that’s not the place of a reporter IMO. Ask good, even pointed questions, but the other party has a right to answer as they see fit - and let the audience decide from there. Acosta is more full of himself than most WH reporters and his contempt for the Trump admin is obvious, it’s no wonder his credentials were pulled, that doesn’t mean CNN won’t have access.

17 minutes ago, MidPack said:

I don’t watch CNN (or Fox News BTW), but I have seen Acosta in action with Sanders a few times, and I don’t blame the WH for pulling his credentials. I am NOT a fan of Trump or his admin, but Acosta keeps trying to put words in the mouths of others, and badgering when they won’t, that’s not the place of a reporter IMO. Ask good, even pointed questions, but the other party has a right to answer as they see fit - and let the audience decide from there. Acosta is more full of himself than most WH reporters and his contempt for the Trump admin is obvious, it’s no wonder his credentials were pulled, that doesn’t mean CNN won’t have access.

I get it, you're a simpleton.  And if you keep typing, you make case.  The cowboy shit has played.  And I know you're playing me.  

6 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Republicans would have become unhinged if Obama had of pulled the credentials of any reporter.

Variety would differ with you

This might also be of interest https://causeofaction.org/grading-government-white-house-targets-document-requesters/

Obama, who campaigned on a promise to protect government whistle-blowers, made greater use of the Espionage Act to prosecute leakers and menace journalists than all other presidents combined.

Obama’s Justice Department accessed the personal email of a Fox News reporter and surveilled the reporter’s parents and colleagues. They seized the home, work and mobile phone records of journalists at the Associated Press.

Risen, who fought the administration to protect his sources, got so deep in his own legal battle with Obama that he selected a reading list for prison before the government finally backed off.

White House officials subverted the press in a number of ways while touting themselves as the most transparent in history.

Obama routinely banned news photographers from official events. He went months between press conferences and used social media to circumvent reporters.

First lady Michelle Obama took policy trips overseas with no press on her airplane. The White House scrubbed public visitor logs of names it didn’t want in the news.

7 hours ago, Not guilty said:

The secret service should have beat the shit out of him and dragged him out of the room. Good thing he won't be back anytime soon. Sometimes you got to teach these dumbocraps the hard way I guess.

did you eat lead paint as a child?

• Like 1

Freedom of the press means that people have the right to state, disseminate and promulgate their views without interference of the government.  It doesn't mean that commercial enterprises have a greater power or right of access for information.  The press in question is the printing press or equivalent, not someone who calls themselves a journalist.

Today, sites like this one, blogs, twitter, FB, et al. provide the same opportunities as the presses of the pamphleteers of the Revolutionary and Civil War eras.

The 'press' of today gets invited into the White House and uses the opportunity to make political statements of their own.  They have no more right to access than any other citizen.

7 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

See if you can criticise Trump without trying to make it about someone/something else. Go ahead, see what it feels like to have integrity for once in your life. You might grow to like it ;) 

Criticizing Trump and integrity are two different things.

It'll be interesting to see how things proceed.  I have a hunch this was a bit of a "trial balloon" and the President is seeing how far he can take this.  Remember, he is on record saying he wants to shut down media he doesn't like.

23 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Freedom of the press means that people have the right to state, disseminate and promulgate their views without interference of the government.  It doesn't mean that commercial enterprises have a greater power or right of access for information.  The press in question is the printing press or equivalent, not someone who calls themselves a journalist.

Today, sites like this one, blogs, twitter, FB, et al. provide the same opportunities as the presses of the pamphleteers of the Revolutionary and Civil War eras.

The 'press' of today gets invited into the White House and uses the opportunity to make political statements of their own.  They have no more right to access than any other citizen.

For your democracy to work, the voters have to know what the government is doing. Without a free press to question and investigate the government,  that cannot happen.

The government cannot be held to account if nobody knows what they're up to.

7 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

Absolutely. Now we've got that out of the way, do you have anything to say about Acosta's actual conduct?

Yes.

It was a press conference for all the reporters, not just Acosta.

He asked one question and didn't like the answer.  He did not pursue that line but started off on a new one.  At that point, his time was up.  He had no right to hog the mike and certainly not to push the mike tender away while withholding it.

His microphone is at CNN Washington, not a shared facility in the White House.  He was at least rude and unproffessional.

Whenever you spend more time on a political statement leading up to a question and then demand Yes or No as a response, you are not a journalist seeking information, you are a political opponent.  Trump dealt with him as such.

1 minute ago, Ease the sheet. said:

For your democracy to work, the voters have to know what the government is doing. Without a free press to question and investigate the government,  that cannot happen.

The government cannot be held to account if nobody knows what they're up to.

Whenever you spend more time on a political statement leading up to a question and then demand Yes or No as a response, you are not a journalist seeking information, you are a political opponent. 

9 hours ago, benwynn said:

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture — I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

[Crosstalk]

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

[Crosstalk]

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

[Silence]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.'

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Yeah, because TALKING about sexual assault is SO much worse than actually COMMITTING sexual assault.

What a fuckin’ hypocrite.

It is like this. Trump knows that he is the greatest president of all time. He has said so and he only tells the truth (like Washington or Nixon). He thinks that the press should have the greatest respect possible for the greatest president, sort of like the way FDR was treated, although Roosevelt was not as good as Trump of course. After all, how often was a CNN reporter rude to Lincoln? It all makes sense if you look at this incident from the perspective of Trump's tortured little mind.

1 hour ago, J28 said:

Yeah, because TALKING about sexual assault is SO much worse than actually COMMITTING sexual assault.

Yeah, because touching someone's forearm who is trying to grab something away from you is sexual assault.

Your are an idiot.

1 hour ago, J28 said:

There you are.  Let's talk about my 3ksb?  Share some of your sailing greatness,  

I think they call them trophy races, I can effectively buy the boat in your harbor and you and I race for pink slips, Mano y Mano.  Wouldn't it be great to go home and say, honey, I lost the boat.  I can do this, just tell me where and when you find the balls to man up.  Otherwise, shut the fuck up.  

16 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

It is like this. Trump knows that he is the greatest president of all time. He has said so and he only tells the truth (like Washington or Nixon). He thinks that the press should have the greatest respect possible for the greatest president, sort of like the way FDR was treated, although Roosevelt was not as good as Trump of course. After all, how often was a CNN reporter rude to Lincoln? It all makes sense if you look at this incident from the perspective of Trump's tortured little mind.

CNN Reporter.... they have reporters at CNN? Or FOX, MSNBC, etc......

1 minute ago, nacradriver said:

If you do not think they are (good) reporters where do you get your information then? People have the right to demand good reportage or they will be ignorant of the facts, which is exactly where Trump wants them to be.

2 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

I think you meant TASS.  

25 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Well, at least he had a press conference.

Trump didn't ban CNN, he just banned a rude, aggressive individual.

6 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

I get it, you're a simpleton.  And if you keep typing, you make case.  The cowboy shit has played.  And I know you're playing me.  

No, he's someone who thinks he's independent. 

Seems to me that when members of the press fancy themselves as rockstars it is a dis-service to a free press. Sort of like DJs who think it is about them rather than the music.

1 minute ago, Saorsa said:

Well, at least he had a press conference.

Trump didn't ban CNN, he just banned a rude, aggressive individual.

Obama had Intentionally excluded FOX from something a while back.  If memory serves it was from press pool interviews at the Treasury Dept.  Many, if not all, of other news outlets boycotted the event until Fox was eventually included.

It would be interesting if nobody showed up at the next WH press briefing in support of Acosta.   But knowing this President, it would be the end of WH press briefings.

8 minutes ago, BillDBastard said:

Seems to me that when members of the press fancy themselves as rockstars it is a dis-service to a free press. Sort of like DJs who think it is about them rather than the music.

Irony.

Recent list of WHite House Press Pool

2 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Recent list of WHite House Press Pool

As always, do you have a point.  CNN has coverage and Acosta will do an hourly segment on Trump's lies, no writers needed.  Why as one of the sheep are too lazy to see and understand his lies.  You are the real enemy of this country.   The stupid troves.  

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

As always, do you have a point.  

he's proving he's still got the ability to google shit to support the poorly thought out reactionary position he adopted because it's the last thing the talk radio put in his head.

Indoctrinated Democrats always seem forget the volumes of lies that their own have told the American citizens over the years. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

If you do not think they are (good) reporters where do you get your information then?

From here, where else?  :D

They don't report the news anymore, the spin the story to their narrative...

• Like 1

The Final Solution to this mess is appoint Sean Hannity as Press Secretary and Official News Reporter for the National Approved Program (NAP) broadcast nightly to keep the populace correctly informed.

The End.

7 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

the spin the story to their narrative...

story is narrative. story is editing of facts to form a coherent narrative. the notion that you can report "just the facts" is a facile lie. to top off the irony, you clearly have a narrative you like your storys to fit.

@d'ranger they already appointed Bill Shine to the communications staff.

57 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

If you do not think they are (good) reporters where do you get your information then? 

12 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

From here, where else?  :D

They don't report the news anymore, the spin the story to their narrative...

Just once in my life I'd like to see that questioned answered.

46 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

As always, do you have a point.  CNN has coverage and Acosta will do an hourly segment on Trump's lies, no writers needed.  Why as one of the sheep are too lazy to see and understand his lies.  You are the real enemy of this country.   The stupid troves.  

Yeah, Acosta is a political opponent abusing the good name of 'journalism'.

45 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

he's proving he's still got the ability to google shit to support the poorly thought out reactionary position he adopted because it's the last thing the talk radio put in his head.

Nope, the 'press' is still there in the form of CNN.   That one asshole wants a fight with another asshole on the other side of the political spectrum is not news.

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

Yeah, because touching someone's forearm who is trying to grab something away from you is sexual assault.

Your are an idiot.

Talking about Clinton.  Try to keep up fool.

10 hours ago, bhyde said:

Makes me wonder why Trump called on Acosta in the first place. Given their history, you'd think he'd avoid doing that. Acosta is a dick no doubt, but honestly, Trump brings this shit on himself. Every president has their tiffs with the press corp (they should), but Trump consistently antagonizes anyone he thinks is critical of him, which is pretty much everyone. He's a terrible speaker, and worse, when he gets asked tough questions, he panics and drops back into his default bully personality. He'd do a lot better if he'd let the reporter finish their question and then just say "No comment. Move on" if he didn't know how to answer without losing his shit. It's just one more reason he is unfit to be president IMO.

I agree.  Trump could have completely upstaged Acosta, since Acosta was the one looking like an ass.  That was pretty much a gimmie and Trump struck out.

I suspect in the future there will be several mikes, and they will simply "shut off" if someone won't relinquish it and move on to the next.

The White House suggesting there was any untoward conduct is obscene.  He very respectfully told the female that he had the mike and didn't need help holding it.  Her facial expressions even showed it.  Her face said "ok whatever LOL" not "holy shit you just assaulted me".

10 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

I agree.  Trump could have completely upstaged Acosta, since Acosta was the one looking like an ass.  That was pretty much a gimmie and Trump struck out.

I suspect in the future there will be several mikes, and they will simply "shut off" if someone won't relinquish it and move on to the next.

The White House suggesting there was any untoward conduct is obscene.  He very respectfully told the female that he had the mike and didn't need help holding it.  Her facial expressions even showed it.  Her face said "ok whatever LOL" not "holy shit you just assaulted me".

it whipped the MAGAts into a frenzy. that was the point.

18 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Another approach would be to hand them the mike, let them ask their question and hand the mike back before they get an answer.

39 minutes ago, J28 said:

Talking about Clinton.  Try to keep up fool.

Next time mention who the fuck you are talking about.   Or maybe you expected me to read your mind, as it would be short read.

Otherwise, in making the observation that Trump was just talking about it and not committing it, are you concluding that he was flat out lying again?   It's actually a reasonable conclusion.

2 hours ago, benwynn said:

Your are an idiot.

You guys are off your game.  That was handed out on a silver platter.

4 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Another approach would be to hand them the mike, let them ask their question and hand the mike back before they get an answer.

How about they can submit written questions and the Chosen One can answer at his leisure, or not at all. Like Trump wants Mueller to do.

If his "assault" on the intern was so egregious, why did SHS feel the need to defend the President's tantrum by sharing a doctored video?

I see others are sharing the same story, from different sources.

1 minute ago, Saorsa said:

OK, he pushed not chopped and I never said chopped and the video you wanted me to point out the aggression was not sped up.

Seriously, when you share a video from InfoWars, you have certainly lost any remaining credibility.  

I wonder if SHS will issue an apology like she did when she was caught lying about job numbers?

4 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

Don’t you just love CNN?

B7CC83C9-A1DC-4BC0-B557-EDFB6DA84CBF.jpeg

Trying to distract from the fake news video that the White House just released, are we?

8 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

OK, he pushed not chopped and I never said chopped and the video you wanted me to point out the aggression was not sped up.

I was referring to the White House using fraudulent video to make a case. 

4 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Trying to distract from the fake news video that the White House just released, are we?

If you put the fuckwit on ignore, you don't have to see the totally made up bullshit.  It really improves the forum quality.

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

If you put the fuckwit on ignore, you don't have to see the totally made up bullshit.  It really improves the forum quality.

Until someone quotes the fuckwit. Hint hint...

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

Just once in my life I'd like to see that questioned answered.

Lets see, during the day while I am sitting in Los Angeles bumper to bumper traffic I listen to the whole spectrum, KPFK (Pacifica Radio - think Angelia Davis Burn Baby Burn) for Democracy Now,  and on the other extreme the right wing station that has Insanity and Limberger, this way I am getting both batshit crazy perspectives.   Of course the local news stations... traffice report, sport and weather.   If not this, then I am on Sirrus with stations 124, 125, 126, or 127.  But more so lately station 132 has been getting more of my attention.. 

As for TV, that is not on a night for more that an hour and I can tell you CNN, MSNBC, nor FOX are on.

For reading, Huff Puff, CSM, and Google News time permitting

Does this answer your question?

C'mon shithead.  Mano y mano. You and me racing against each other.  Lets make it happen.  Your turf and all I need is a comparable boat.  You don't sail, do you ?

12 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Speaking of videos, what ever happened to the video the Obama administration promoted as the cause of the Benghazi attacks?

2 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Lets see, during the day while I am sitting in Los Angeles bumper to bumper traffic I listen to the whole spectrum, KPFK (Pacifica Radio - think Angelia Davis Burn Baby Burn) for Democracy Now,  and on the other extreme the right wing station that has Insanity and Limberger, this way I am getting both batshit crazy perspectives.   Of course the local news stations... traffice report, sport and weather.   If not this, then I am on Sirrus with stations 124, 125, 126, or 127.  But more so lately station 132 has been getting more of my attention.. 

As for TV, that is not on a night for more that an hour and I can tell you CNN, MSNBC, nor FOX are on.

For reading, Huff Puff, CSM, and Google News time permitting

Does this answer your question?

Not entirely.  If the mainstream media cannot be believed, what standard of truth do you hold them against?   I was looking for some other alternative news source that is used as the bar for the others.  

4 minutes ago, BillDBastard said:

Irony lost on me I must confess. Kindly explain please.

"Seems to me that when members of the press fancy themselves as rockstars it is a dis-service to a free press. Sort of like DJs who think it is about them rather than the music."

Your comment was made in the context of the press asking questions of Donald J Trump.   I just thought that was funny. 

3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Not entirely.  If the mainstream media cannot be believed, what standard of truth do you hold them against?   I was looking for some other alternative news source that is used as the bar for the others.  

So you're changing up the question...  How may hours are in a day Ben?  Do you have time for all of it?   I don't say I don't believe them, I just prefer not to listen to them when I have down time.

6 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Listen to as many different perspectives as possible and sort it out as best you can....which is what I try to do...if there is a trend of bias in reporting the story well then they get extra caution next time...I used to read 3 or 4 newspapers back in the day and really enjoyed the different perspectives from actual journalists

1 minute ago, nacradriver said:

How may hours are in a day Ben?  Do you have time for all of it? 

No.  In many cases, I just see the mainstream media dismissed as spinning, lying, fake news, etc,   That assessment conveys a sense of superior knowledge.  I just wonder where that knowledge is coming from. 

And by the way, kudos for being able to stomach Democracy Now.  I've never been able to get through more than 5 minutes of it. 

11 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Agreed!  But all Acosta did was attempt to hold the mic while an intern lunged for it.  Inappropriate touching?  I've had more in church.  

The president answered his question and then Acosta started lecturing (not a reporters role), The president then asked him to sit down and pass the mic. He refused and rebuffed the intern three time as she tried to retrieve the mic. The last time he violently pulled it away from her. He was grandstanding and trying to provoke a video highlights moment. That called "Making News" no retorting it. I get it,  everyone there is fishing for the exchange that tops the retweet count. 

America would be better served with questions that matter not the push his button setups hoping for a sound bite.

Obama said Fox news was not real news and you applauded. Trump rightfully calls out CNN for their many Fake and inaccurate News stories and you think it's a constitutional crisis. "Oh my God, he called us the enemy of the people." 

Meanwhile, lefty Antifa thugs in face masks try to break down the door of a FOX host while his wife is home alone and I hear crickets from the left.  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

"Seems to me that when members of the press fancy themselves as rockstars it is a dis-service to a free press. Sort of like DJs who think it is about them rather than the music."

Your comment was made in the context of the press asking questions of Donald J Trump.   I just thought that was funny. 

No, I am sorry, that was not my intent. I thought the qualifier that DJs thinking they are the stars, rather than the music (subject matter and focus of same) would have clarified that.

11 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:
24 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Speaking of videos, what ever happened to the video the Obama administration promoted as the cause of the Benghazi attacks?

Out of respect for the folks who prefer to not be exposed to the diarrhea from your keyboard, I hid your "whataboutism".

Seems that's all you've got.

Sad.

12 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Ever consider thinking after reading a couple of differing points of view?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

The president answered his question and then Acosta started lecturing (not a reporters role), The president then asked him to sit down and pass the mic. He refused and rebuffed the intern three time as she tried to retrieve the mic. The last time he violently pulled it away from her. He was grandstanding and trying to provoke a video highlights moment. That called "Making News" no retorting it. I get it,  everyone there is fishing for the exchange that tops the retweet count. 

America would be better served with questions that matter not the push his button setups hoping for a sound bite.

Obama said Fox news was not real news and you applauded. Trump rightfully calls out CNN for their many Fake and inaccurate News stories and you think it's a constitutional crisis. "Oh my God, he called us the enemy of the people." 

Meanwhile, lefty Antifa thugs in face masks try to break down the door of a FOX host while his wife is home alone and I hear crickets from the left. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Saorsa said:

He can't even handle that here....and that is the problem

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

I do it all the time.  I just don't discount one view as being a lie or being fake. 

3 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

He can't even handle that here....and that is the problem

Thank you for your point of view. It has been noted and remembered.  

That would be your problem going forward. 

Just now, benwynn said:

Thank you for your point of view. It has been noted and remembered.  

That would be your problem going forward. 

has nothing to do with me....LOL...

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

At these briefings, it is the responsibility of the press to hold government accountable. 

Given that, provide us some examples of questions to Donald Trump that would "matter". 

This would have been really good if you answered questions to defend your point.  But you don't. 

1 minute ago, SailBlueH2O said:

has nothing to do with me....LOL...

Yet you think it has something to do with me.

Oh.... and... LOL. 

9 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

At these briefings, it is the responsibility of the press to hold government accountable. 

Given that, provide us some examples of questions to Donald Trump that would "matter". 

2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

1. Would you like to fuck your daughter?

2. Would you let Putin go first?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Yet you think it has something to do with me.

Oh.... and... LOL. 

You are the one that asked for alternatives post #158...otherwise I would not have bother responding.....my fault for not recognizing your terminal disingenuous condition 

• Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

If his "assault" on the intern was so egregious, why did SHS feel the need to defend the President's tantrum by sharing a doctored video?

I see others are sharing the same story, from different sources.

I watched the full conference and Acosta was a serious ass and physically rebuffed the intern three times and the last time was overtly physical in which (fast or slow) he pushed her arm away. In the simplest terms, he was way, way, way, over the line of acceptable behavior. He was trying to make himself the news and you all know it. If you think his antics are acceptable behavior for a WH correspondent then it is just one more piece of evidence you are a hypocrite, liar, and loser.  The intern was simply doing her job and he had no right to touch her, shove her arm away or yank the mic away from her. 

Good riddance. 

37 minutes ago, BillDBastard said:

No, I am sorry, that was not my intent. I thought the qualifier that DJs thinking they are the stars, rather than the music (subject matter and focus of same) would have clarified that.

what a crazy world when DJs think they are the star: https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/entertainment/avicii-dj-dead/index.html I'm sure that thought played well in your clueless old fart mind.

Here is an example question.

When the Caravan reaches the border do you expect then to attempt entry at a controlled crossing and ask for asylum in an orderly fashion or to rush the border and seek to overrun the border? What is your plan for either case? What are the rules of engagement for the Border patrol?

9 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Here is an example question.

When the Caravan reaches the border do you expect then to attempt entry at a controlled crossing and ask for asylum in an orderly fashion or to rush the border and seek to overrun the border? What is your plan for either case? What are the rules of engagement for the Border patrol?

Trump: "It's an INVASION! INVASION I tell you! There coming to rape the white women and murder everyone and sell drugs! Those are some bad hombres! We'll shoot everyone of them. Next question."

11 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

What are your legislative priorities for the Lame Duck session?

Trump: "Try to fuck over Mueller so I don't have to go to prison with the rest of my employees. Blame Obama and Clinton for anything I can think of. Blame the Democrats for anything I don't blame Obama and Clinton for. Next question."

26 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I watched the full conference and Acosta was a serious ass and physically rebuffed the intern three times and the last time was overtly physical in which (fast or slow) he pushed her arm away. In the simplest terms, he was way, way, way, over the line of acceptable behavior. He was trying to make himself the news and you all know it. If you think his antics are acceptable behavior for a WH correspondent then it is just one more piece of evidence you are a hypocrite, liar, and loser.  The intern was simply doing her job and he had no right to touch her, shove her arm away or yank the mic away from her. 

Good riddance. 

Why the need for a doctored video? 

32 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Good riddance. 

Democrats are such obvious hypocrites. They are so far out of touch it’s actually pathetic. 

57 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Trump: "It's an INVASION! INVASION I tell you! There coming to rape the white women and murder everyone and sell drugs! Those are some bad hombres! We'll shoot everyone of them. Next question."

I don't care if they are coming to pick bubble gum out of all the sidewalks in the lower 48 for free.....they are illegal the instant they step over the border and should be not be allowed in or to ever return ....come through the proper legal channels and you are welcomed with open arms.

1 hour ago, bhyde said:

.Blame Obama and Clinton for anything I can think of. Blame the Democrats for anything I don't blame Obama and Clinton for. Next question."

And for how many years did we hear 'it's Bush's fault" with the O-Man was cribbing in the Oval?

12 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

I don't care if they are coming to pick bubble gum out of all the sidewalks in the lower 48 for free.....they are illegal the instant they step over the border and should be not be allowed in or to ever return ....come through the proper legal channels and you are welcomed with open arms.

Do you know how unpopular and mean spirited that is?